• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Japanese Family Bathing

Japanese Family Bathing

123

A Piss Loving Boy's Bisexual Adventure:

I hurried trying to find the toilet - desperate to piss. I'd only just managed not to pee in the mouth of the Japanese boy who'd just been sucking my cock. A third of the way into my one year college exchange in Tokyo - despite regular visits to gay saunas I'd only managed to play with a few boys interested in piss games.

Partly I guess it's because my conversational Japanese isn't so good - but also saunas in Japan are different to those I'm used to in Hong Kong. Back home saunas are mostly fully nude and guys happy to talk. Here they give you a robe to wear and picking up guys is mostly by meaningful looks and zero conversation - hard to ask a guy what he likes. Also - with the lack of talking - I'd had a few narrow escapes where guys had just assumed they could fuck me bareback.

That Sunday evening I'd arrived as usual with a full bladder - just in case I got lucky. This time I tried actually asking guys about watersports a couple of times. The first boy said he might try it but wanted not to use a condom - so I ended up politely declining. The second time was in the steam room - when I asked the guy I was sucking if he wanted to piss in my mouth it came out louder than I intended. I was quite embarrassed - I'm not sure quite what he replied - it didn't sound friendly and several other guys also left the room.

He was leaning against a wall - I'd noticed him before a few times - first in the steam room when I made my social blunder. Then to my relief I spotted the toilet sign above the door beside him. As I headed for this I undid my waist band letting my robe fall open - I was surprised when he said something. I frowned as I tried to translate from Japanese - at the same time realizing he was very cute and had one hand under his robe - he smiled at me.

"Can you piss with an erect penis?" he said - this time in English - he reached out and stroked my straining cock.

"Yes," I replied - putting my hand through the front of his robe to grasp his hard shaft.

"So can I," he grinned.

I felt the hot wetness on my hand and saw the damp patch appear in the front of his robe. My aching cock twitched with excitement - I felt a surge of pleasure as I let go a spurt of piss on him. He said to follow him and led me though to one of the smaller shower areas.

It was really hot playing with him - I loved that he also liked making it last doing short spurts of piss. I was impressed at how good his control was - also relieved when he produced condoms for the times when we took turns fucking each other.

Afterwards we went down to the cafe area getting ourselves drinks from the vending machines.

"I'm Taylor," I said.

"Takashi," he smiled. "Yours doesn't sound very Chinese - you from the USA?"

I explained about Hong Kong people choosing their own English names. We talked mostly about sex and piss games - though a bit about what we were studying.

"I'm bi-sexual - are you the same?" he asked.

"I guess I could be," I replied.

"So not much experience - but interested?" he said.

He asked me if I knew if I was clear - I told him about having full tests to get my medical insurance for Japan and being very careful since.

"Like to come to my place Saturday afternoon?" he asked. "Have some very special fun?"

It didn't take much to guess that very special fun meant to bareback - I felt my cock start to swell at the thought of being with him again and said I'd really love to. For the rest of the week I kept on thinking about Takashi - I managed not to cum for a few days before. I gave myself a thorough enema just before the taxi arrived - the sensations from my swollen bladder giving me a strong erection on the trip there.

Takashi opened the door to the entrance porch of the large single storey house - as I took off my shoes he surprised me by saying, "Come through to meet my family and have tea."

He stroked my hard shaft through my jeans, "It's our tradition ... don't worry - I promise we'll have some really special fun soon! - also give this time to work." He gave me half a blue tablet.

I guessed the family tea must be a Japanese custom - I'd expected him to have the place to himself . Back home I'd never taken boys home when my parents were around - but mine knew nothing of my sex life.

I was a bit flustered when I entered the room - I was surprised at how young his father and mother looked. Takashi introduced me to Mr and Mrs Kimura then to his sister Shizuko. I worried that they might notice my erection - also wasn't sure whether to bow or not. I was relived when they shook my hand and welcomed me in English.

We sat down on white leather cushions on the floor around a long low glass topped table - the women part kneeling - I crossed my legs copying Mr Kimura and Takashi. While we served each other tea they asked me politely about how I was finding studying in Japan.

We talked about my home - Mr Kimura knew Hong Kong well and was quite often there on business. I could feel the ache in my cock and bladder - not helped by several cups of tea. I said what a nice house they had and complimented Mrs Kimura on the tea set - wondering to myself how long the family tea would last - she smiled at me.

"Could you boys clear the table?" she asked.

I was relieved when Takashi's parents and sister got up and left the room - my cock straining with anticipation and my strong need to pee. He and I took the tea things through to the kitchen then he held my hand and took me further into the house. He led me into a small dressing room and we both quickly took off our clothes - we kissed and fondled each other's throbbing cocks for a while then Takashi opened another door.

I was astonished to see Mrs Kimura and Shizuko standing there naked and Mr Kimura also nude with his back to us. The bathing room was marble tiled with one wall open to the garden and swimming pool - Shizuko was holding a spray and rinsing down her father.

"Family bathing is another custom here," Takashi said.

I thought of trying to cover my erection - but saw Takashi wasn't doing anything to hide his hard cock. I noticed Shizuko's slender body with small pert breasts and completely shaved crotch. Mrs Kimura had a more classic female figure - her fuller breasts were firm with large dark rings around her nipples - I saw her thick bush of black pubic hair. I looked at Mr Kimura - from behind his toned naked body was more muscular than his son's slimmer more boyish figure - with firm bulging ass cheeks. Mr Kimura turned around towards us.

"Good it's such nice weather today," he said.

I saw his own strong erection - like Takashi's - his pointed almost straight up - his foreskin only partly covering his cock head - his tight balls bulging. I realized how similar his manhood was to Takashi's except for wiry black pubic hair while his son was shaved smooth.

"Um - you have a very elegant bathroom," I said awkwardly.

Mr Kimura looked at my groin and smiled at me.

"Takashi mentioned you two met in the sauna in the city. What's the Chinese word for penis?"

"Um - in Cantonese it's Jer," I replied.

"Takashi is right Taylor - you have a very handsome 'Jer'," he said.

Shizuko turned towards her father and grasped his cock - I watched in surprise as she began very obviously wanking him - sliding his foreskin up and down over his shiny pink cock head. Takashi put his hand on my ass cheek and guided me to stand in front of his parents. I felt my own cock straining and twitching with excitement as I saw his hand casually reach out for his mother's thick bush. I watched fascinated as she moved her legs slightly apart and he slid two fingers into her crotch.

I realized what sort of special fun Takashi had been talking about before. I wondered if the polite thing to do was to compliment Mr Kimura on his penis as well as he began fondling my aching balls and stroking my throbbing erection. His daughter was wanking him faster as his hand closed around my shaft and he started doing it to me. On my other side Takashi guided my hand to his cock and grinned at me. I began wanking Takashi as Shizuko pointed her father's shaft towards me. I saw his firm stomach muscles tense as a powerful jet of almost clear piss spurted from him onto my body - he groaned.

"UHH - We gather you also like watersports very much?"

I was incredibly aroused by the taboo things they were openly and unashamedly doing. I deliberately tried to relax my straining ass muscles. Mrs Kimura moaned - pee trickled down her legs from between her son's fingers. She grunted and a fountain of piss sprayed up her tummy from behind the palm of Takashi's hand covering her crotch. She smiled at me.

"We all very much enjoy sex with pee as well."

I groaned as I felt the wave of intense desperation from my aching bladder - Mr Kimura aimed my shaft. I gasped at the surge of relief and pleasure as piss shot out of my cock - splashing Mrs Kimura. I struggled - clenching my ass tight as I stopped my flow. I felt my heart beating fast and my body becoming more excited. Mrs Kimura used her hands to spread my pee up to her breasts and play with her nipples.

As I wanked Takashi's cock piss spurted from it - his stream soaking my chest - hot on my skin - I rubbed it on my body. Shizuko was wanking Mr Kimura rapidly now - his cock squirted more pee as he grinned at me.

"AHH - And you're bi-sexual as well?"

"Um - I think I am ... " I replied.

As Mr Kimura's hand moved up and down my shaft my urge to piss built up again - I felt myself spray Mrs Kimura's body. I moaned.

"I've never ... I mean - um - not with women."

"Lots of other boy's bums then! - but never fucked a girl?" Shizuko grinned. "It's actually really easy!"

She let go of her father's cock as he released mine and turned to face her - In one smooth motion she moved towards him - lifting one leg with her knee above his waist. Mr Kimura supported her leg with his arm - putting the other around her to grasp her ass. Shizuko giggled.

"Watch - we'll show you!"

I saw Shizuko's pee squirting down her fathers shaft as he pushed it into her pussy. Her piss dripped down from his wet balls - the firm muscles of his ass cheeks flexed as he began thrusting. I was astonished at the casual way they'd just started brazenly doing it.

As we watched them I began masturbating myself hard while wanking Takashi faster with my other hand. Mrs Kimura moaned as her son rapidly fingered her pussy - She looked hungrily at my crotch - her face and breasts were flushed as she smiled at me.

"Maybe it's best if you try it yourself Taylor?"

She moved closer to me - raising one leg the same way her daughter had. Takashi guided my hand underneath her knee to support it then he took hold of my shaft, rolling back my foreskin and began rubbing the head of my cock against his mother's wet pussy.

I could feel the hard knob of her clit while I watched her husband and daughter begin kissing passionately as they carried on totally uninhibitedly fucking right beside us. I felt Takashi pressing his fingers against my ass hole - I relaxed and they pushed inside me. I moaned in delight - Mrs Kimura gasped as I spurted more pee right against her clit.

Takashi let go of my cock as Mrs Kimura moved nearer - I groaned at the delicious sensation of my shaft sliding inside her warm body. My hips started instinctively thrusting - Mrs Kimura reached under her raised leg and fondled my balls smiling at me.

"You've got a lovely firm Jer - and very cute testicles!" she squeezed them gently. "Does it feel good?"

"Oh Yea!" I moaned.

I pumped her harder as we began kissing - exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

"It's easier to get inside a pussy than a bum hole!" Takashi said.

I was taken over by animal desire as I fucked his mother faster - vaguely aware of Takashi moving around behind her. Takashi grunted

"My mother likes a guy in both holes!"

I felt his hot piss splashing my balls from beneath his mother's body as he sprayed her rear. Mrs Kimura moaned in my mouth - her pee squirting down the top of my shaft as I felt the pressure on it inside her from Takashi's cock pushing into her ass hole.

We were all making sounds of raw primitive pleasure as Takashi and I fucked his mother together while Shizuko and her father copulated wildly beside us. I was incredibly aroused by the amazingly taboo thing that was happening and felt the tension in my body building as I got near to cumming. My body started thrusting faster - then Mrs Kimura broke off from kissing me and smiled.

"I think we need to play some more gentle games for a while - or you men won't last very long ... lets go to the bedroom."

I felt Takashi withdraw from her ass and I managed to control my body's urge to carry on thrusting. Mrs Kimura eased herself off my cock as Mr Kimura and his daughter moved apart. We were all flushed and breathing hard as Shizuko reached out to stroke my throbbing shaft and grinned at me.

"See Taylor - I told you fucking girls is easy!"

I was rather dazed as we went through to the bedroom. I looked around the large room noticing the wide low bed and mirrors covering most of one wall.

Takashi reached out to begin wanking his father's cock as they stood beside each other. Mrs Kimura moved next to her son while Shizuko went beside Mr Kimura facing her mother. I joined the circle standing opposite Mr Kimura and his son with the two women either side of me. Shizuko began fondling my balls and stroking my cock as I saw her father reach between her legs.

Mrs Kimura started wanking her son's cock at the same time guiding my hand to her wet pussy. I slid two fingers inside Mrs Kimura either side of her large firm clit. I watched her full breasts bouncing up and down slightly as she masturbated her son. Takashi wanked his father faster - they began kissing as Takashi grunted and a fountain of piss sprayed up out of his cock.

Shizuko and I kissed - our tongues in each other's mouths as she slowly wanked my cock. At the same time I kept moving my fingers up and down between her mother's legs - hoping I was doing it right. Shizuko guided my other hand behind her to touch her firm butt cheek. I heard Mrs Kimura moan - I looked up and saw in the mirror Takashi's hand between his mother's ass cheeks.

Mr Kimura was fingering his daughter's pussy fast as he took over kissing her from me -Mrs Kimura turned towards me and our mouths locked together. She moaned in my mouth - I saw Takashi's hand move further down her ass crack - as he pushed his finger into his mother's rear hole I felt her warm piss spraying out over my fingers.

We were kissing passionately and groaning in pleasure - I felt Mrs Kimura's hand on my ass - I moved my legs apart and relaxed my muscles as her finger slid into my hole. I grunted as I felt pee spurting from my cock while Mrs Kimura worked my ass ring. I still kept up my rhythm fingering her pussy as I felt with my other hand for the right spot between Shizuko's bum cheeks and eased my finger inside her ass.

Mt heart was pounding - in a way it felt even more taboo and intimate to be blatantly standing there kissing, wanking and fingering each other's asses than our sudden wild animal rutting before in the bathroom.

Shizuko moved to stand in front of me - as she knelt on the floor her mother got down behind me. I felt Mrs Kimura's hands spreading my ass cheeks while Shizuko rolled back my foreskin and took my cock in her mouth. I moaned at the sensation of Shizuko's tongue pleasuring me - at the same time feeling her mother's hot breath on my crack as she licked the inside of my ass cheeks.

Mr Kimura and Takashi moved to stand either side of me - I took hold of both of their straining erections and started wanking them. While his daughter sucked me Mr Kimura squeezed my balls as he and I began kissing. Mrs Kimura's tongue flicked against my ass hole - then pressed against it - I un-tensed my muscles. Her tongue pushed in - I groaned in Mr Kimura's mouth as I felt the delicious ache in my cock as my piss spurted into Shizuko's mouth.

Takashi took over kissing me from his father. Mr Kimura moaned - I felt his pee squirt up my body then Shizuko switched from sucking my cock to his. She took it in turns sucking each of us while we swapped between kissing and wanking each other. After a while Mr Kimura stepped back and went to sit on the middle of the bed leaning back with his arms behind him and his legs apart - he smiled at me.

"What's your word for suck?"

"That's Hum," I replied.

"OK Taylor," he grinned. "Would you like to 'Hum my Jer'?"

I nodded eagerly - going to kneel down in front of him - I pulled back his foreskin and began licking his rock hard cock - then taking it in my mouth and sliding my lips up and down his shaft. He raised one knee and Mrs Kimura lay down with her head beneath my body from the side. As her mother started sucking my cock I felt Shizuko's mouth begin working on my ass hole.

Takashi stood on the bed over his father and me - leaning forward with one leg either side of us. I glanced up - seeing Takashi's smooth shaved balls from below as Mr Kimura's lips closed around his son's shaft. As I sucked his father's cock Takashi murmured in pleasure and I saw his pee running down Mr Kimura's tummy.

Mrs Kimura used one hand to pinch and tweak my nipple while she sucked me. Mr Kimura sighed and I tasted his piss - closing my lips around his shaft as more streamed onto my tongue. I swallowed some - holding the rest in my mouth. I blasted Mr Kimura's pee back out around his shaft - switching to wanking him while I licked his piss wet balls. Shizuko's tongue pressed hard against my hole - I relaxed - gasping as my piss jetted into her mother's mouth.

I let Mr Kimura's cock out of my mouth as he lay back on the bed - moving down to lick his tight hairy balls. I felt the lovely ache in my cock and straining bladder growing again as he lifted his legs up. Shizuko's tongue pushed inside me - I began licking around Mr Kimura's sexy puckered hole - my throbbing cock twitched in excitement at the sheer animal intimacy of what we were doing. I blew on Mr Kimura's ass, moaning in pleasure as I spurted more piss into his wife's mouth.

Takashi held his father's legs as he squatted down over his face. I tongued Mr Kimura's ass harder as he started rimming his son. Takashi grunted - piss spurted from his cock splashing my back and wetting my hair. After a while Mr Kimura lowered his legs and got up - Shizuko moved to take her father's place.

As I put my mouth to Shizuko's pussy Takashi got behind me and I felt his tongue pleasuring my ass hole. Mr Kimura got on all fours over Shizuko his head above mine - I looked up between their bodies as piss squirted from his cock and she bent it down to suck him - he moaned in my ear.

"AHH - as my daughter's got her mouth full I can tell you what she likes."

I followed his instructions - switching between flicking her clit side to side with my tongue - then pushing it into her pussy hole. She gave a muffled groan as she peed in my mouth.

Mr Kimura moved to squat down over his daughter's face as she lifted up her legs. He held onto her ankles as she began licking his ass while I started rimming hers. I could feel her hole tighten as she tried to control her bladder. While I worked her with my tongue I could see pee leaking out of her and taste it as it trickled down to her ass.

Takashi swapped places with his sister and I took his shaft in my mouth - Mr Kimura took over sucking me while his wife rimmed me again. I felt the mattress moving and glanced back from sucking Takashi's cock to see Shizuko straddling her father moving her body up and down on his shaft. I loved the sheer sensuality of what we were doing - I squirted in Mr Kimura's mouth as I moved down and began using my tongue on Takashi's ass hole.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Japanese Family Bathing

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds