• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • BBW Mom and Her Bra

BBW Mom and Her Bra

It all started back a couple of years ago. I knocked on my parents' bedroom door.

"Mom, can I come in."

"What do you need", my mother called back.

"I just have to get a new razor from your bathroom."

"Come in, but make it quick."

I opened the door and entered her room. My mom was in high waist jeans that covered her belly button. On top she had nothing on but a big white bra. When I say big I mean big. Moms tits were a size 40 E. Not too much cleavage was sticking out of them so it wasn't that absurd that she allowed me to come in. The wire on the bottom of her bra was pushing into her skin and causing a muffin top of fat to bulge at the bottom of her bra. It was so big you could grab onto it. My mom was no skinny lady. She was about 275 pounds, so her bra pushing it made a pretty nice lump of fat. I loved what I saw but did not stare. I went to the bathroom in her room, got my razor and left.

From that day on my mom became my fetish.

***

I grew up in a pretty normal house. I had a mom, dad, and sister. We were just an average family. My name is Jake by the way. I am 24 years old and just like my family I am an average guy. The only thing not normal about us was that I lusted for my mother. Of course no one knew this except me.

Mom was married to my dad for 32 years now. She had no shame in vocalizing how little they were intimate anymore. It seemed as though they only did it on vacation and special occasions. Mom was about 5 feet 4 inches and like I said before, 275 pounds. She was pretty big. She was 54 years old. Her arms had flabs of fat on them that would hang down. Her face was very pretty. She had short black hair. If she was lying in a recliner a certain way you could see her double chin, which hung below her regular chin a solid 2 inches. Her breasts were enormous like I said earlier describing her in that bra. Her belly didn't show much but it was definitely there. Her hips had to be 60 inches wide and she had a bubble butt to go with it. Her thighs were monstrous as well.

My mom was not a very active person. She took the steps one at a time, meaning both feet on one step before going to the next one. She couldn't really bend down and if she got on the floor she needed help getting back up.

Every time I did the laundry I would always stare at her bra in amazement at the size of it. I could not believe there were breasts big enough to fit in it. As for panties she wore granny panties, and they were huge.

She was a stay at home mom so I often fantasized about how it would be if we got together. We would have the house to ourselves during the days I wasn't at school and just fuck like animals and no one would be the wiser. So many times when she was washing dishes at the sink I just wanted to go up behind her and grab a piece of the giant ass of hers.

One day I was up in my room when I heard her call. "JAKE."

"Yeah", I called back down to her.

"Can you come down here please I need your help."

I went down into the kitchen and saw her sitting on the floor.

"I slipped, I caught myself so I didn't crash down hard or anything, but now I can't get up."

"Don't worry I will help you." I had no idea how I was going to lift up my 275 mother but I had to try. "Okay I am going to put my arms under your armpits to lift you and you grab onto the counter and try to lift yourself up as well."

I put my arms under her arms pits. As I did I brushed over both her tits on the side, they felt so squishy. "One, two, three." I pulled with all my might and my mom pushed herself up with the counter. She was almost standing again when she began to slip back down. I grabbed her as quickly as I could to stop her from falling. You can guess where I grabbed, right on her tits. I quickly switched back to her armpits and we finally got her standing upright. Wow, did her tits feel so good in my hands though. I never felt a pair that was so much bigger than my hand.

"Thank you Jake, I will try not to be so clumsy." She reached for me and gave me a hug. Obviously after grabbing the tits of my dreams I was not soft. I mean, I wasn't like a rock but it definitely wasn't a totally soft dick.

"Happy to see me Jake", she joked.

"I'm sorry mom, when you were falling I just went to grab you and grab your...you know, and I couldn't control it I am sorry."

"Jake, seriously no worries. I think the only thing you should be worried about is how I excited you looking like this."

"Oh please mom, you're beautiful, so what you have a little bit of extra weight."

"Thanks Jake, if only your dad thought like that."

"Mom, he's just old now it has nothing to do with you personally."

"I know, Jake. Thanks for your help."

I went upstairs and instantly brought up Erin Green the bbw. She reminded me of my mom, just with smaller tits.

***

That night on my way to the bathroom I heard my parents talking.

"Kevin, do you still think I am beautiful?"

"Of course I do."

"So why won't you ever have sex with me anymore", my mom asked.

"It is not never Mary."

"Yes, it is. I used to just take my tits out like this" ...there was a silence, I guess she was taking them out, "and you would be all over me."

"Is this what you want Mary?" I heard some movement and then some sucking sounds. My dad was sucking my mom's giant tits. I stayed by their door listening. My mom began to moan softly.

"Fuck yes Kevin suck on them...mmm...give me your cock."

I began to here sucking sounds again but this time my dad was letting out soft moans. She was sucking his cock. How hot was this. I wish I could see, but there was no way.

The sounds stopped after about a minute. I didn't know what was going on now because I did not hear much. Not too much later I began to hear my mom moan again.

"Fuck, give me that cock Kevin. Yeah like that. Watch my big tits bounce."

They were fucking. They fucked for about 5 minutes until I heard my dad finish.

"Thank you Kevin, I needed that."

I finally went to the bathroom and when I got back to my bedroom I once again watched Erin Green.

***

The next day I went down into the kitchen. My mom was sitting at the table. Her ass spilling over either side of the seat. I wanted to grab it so badly.

She was watching the view and Kirstie Alley was on.

"She looked better before she lost all that weight", I said.

"Are you crazy Jake, she looks so good now."

"I think she was better before."

"I'm starting to think you just have a thing for big girls."

"I'm not denying it mom." I laughed.

"That's good though, you're so handsome you will make a girl that is probably insecure feel very good about herself."

I smiled and went back upstairs.

Later on I was doing laundry and I came across mom's bra again. I held it up and imagined them in there. How full and luscious they would look. Then I came across her panties. I held them up and spread the length of them.

"Picturing if Kirstie could fit in those?" It was my mom. Fuck. I was busted.

I laughed nervously. "Jake if you are going to be looking at my underwear like that I do not think you should be doing the laundry; plus, why would you look at this old lady underwear anyway?"

I thought quickly. "I was just comparing its size to a girl I was with, I know it's weird, sorry mom."

"You were with a girl that large?"

"I don't want to have this discussion with you, but yeah mom, I told you I like big girls."

"Okay, just keep my underwear out of it."

I shook my head. That was close. I went up into my room turned on my laptop and once again looked at Erin Green.

The next day I knocked on my mom's door because I needed something. She again told me to come in like she did that first day I saw her. She was in the same exact outfit when I entered except she had on a yellow bra. They were so prefect and round.

"Your dad is a boob man too."

I was shocked, "huh?"

"Jake, I saw you look when you came in."

"I..I..I didn't look mom I swear." I was trying so hard to just concentrate on her face and not look down.

"Jake, I know you looked, I guess it's just human nature to take a quick peak."

"Mom, I really didn't look and for your information I am an ass man." I was, I know hard to believe right, it's just so hard to only focus on her ass when mom has these massive tits everywhere.

"Really. Your dad never had a thing for ass. Guess he's lucky since I am all boobs anyway."

I do not know what came over me, but I blurted out, "You're not all boobs, you have a really nice ass." I instantly went red.

I went and got what I needed from the bathroom and started to make my way out of her room.

"You really think my ass is nice Jake?"

My heart was going to come out of my chest. "I mean I didn't mean it like that, you're my mom, it is just you said you were all boobs so I was just stating the fact that you are not."

"So you're looked at it then?"

"Not intentionally, but sometimes yeah it's just there." She was still standing there in her bra. Once again it was pressing down causing her fat to roll up under it.

"Jake, my eyes are up here." She caught me.

"Mom what do you expect when you are just standing here in a bra? It is hard not to look."

"I am sorry Jake, just go, and let's not tell your dad about this."

I quickly left the room.

That night I was woken up by squeaking. It was coming from my parent's room. I listened by the door. "You like that big ass Kevin?" My mom was asking if he liked her ass. Could this be because of our discussion?

"Yeah, but I want to see those tits."

"Kevin just pay attention to my big fat ass for a little while."

"Mary, I do not want to, now turn and show me your tits."

"You know what Kevin, forget it." I heard my mom move and then there was silence, I guess she went to bed.

I went back into my room. How hot. After I had a discussion with my mother about her big butt she wanted to try it out on my dad. I had a plan.

At breakfast the next day I came down and her ass was once again spilling over the seat she was in.

"See mom, that butt of yours doesn't even stay on the seat, do not say you are all tits."

She turned around and looked at it. "Behave Jake." I smiled.

I waited until my mom was near the laundry room and then I went to go do the laundry. I moved very slowly knowing I had one shot at this. Once I saw my opportunity I picked up her panties again and held them across, making sure she saw me. We made eye contact. My heart was pounding again.

"Jake, what did I say about that." She came over. "Just go, I will finish up here. I do not get why you keep doing that."

"I was imagining your butt in them, wondering if it could fit."

She looked shocked. At a loss for words. "I know mom it is wrong but I am just being honest."

"You really like my butt huh Jake?"

"It is weird to say, but I do."

"Glad someone does. Your dad is just not into it."

"He is crazy if that was mine I would be all over it."

We looked at each other. "This just got a little weird didn't it", my mom said. I shook my head. "I will be in my room", I replied.

A little while later my mom showed up in my room.

"Jake, this is about to get weird, out of line and crazy, but whatever happens you just keep this between us. I have seen the way you've looked at my boobs, and now you're talking about my ass. You have told me countless times that you like big girls, and that time you helped me up you got a little aroused. Be frank with me. Are you attracted to me?"

I didn't hesitate, "Yes."

"Jake, I had the feeling. I am your mom though. We can't keep doing this though. We can't have you looking at my underwear and my ass in the seat Jake. I am your mom. On the other hand, I am so frustrated. I am frustrated with your dad sexually. Jake you are my son, you are a combination of your father and me so obviously I am attracted to you, every mother is but we know it can never get sexual. If we go here no one ever knows. Not if we get in a fight, not for anything. You never say it, you never use it against me, and we never bring it up."

I shook my head.

"Now I am a little nervous so if you do not mind would you go first."

I knew she meant take my clothes off. My mom just asked me to take my clothes off. I could not believe this. I stood up pulled my shirt over my head and pulled my pants down. I was just in my boxers now. I was rock hard and it was bulging out of my boxers. I pulled them down and it sprang free, in front of my mother, my cock was hard and bare. I looked down, I wasn't too bad, about 6.5 long and very thick.

"Wow, That's, that's really nice Jake." My mom said nervously. "Guess it is my turn now."

She started with her shirt. As she reached up to take it off the fat on her arm giggled. Here she was now standing in front of me with only a bra, I sight I was now familiar with. She reached back and unhooked her bra. She slowly slid it off of her tits until they were bare. They sagged halfway to her belly button. They were very heavy on the bottom and very round. They looked like an untied water balloon. I could only see half of her areola because of the sag. Her areolas looked large and were dark. She reached down to her pants and undid them and pulled them slowly down. Once she got past her belly button her stomach began to sag and show its weight. I wasn't to grab onto it. She pulled her pants past her massive thighs exposing all the cellulite as she did, and finally stepped out of them. Now all that remained were her panties. Big, granny panties. Her massive hips stretching them out. She took them and slid them off her body. Her stomach sagged down and covered some of her pubic hair. She wasn't overly hairy but she had some hair there. She walked towards me.

"Not until you show me that ass mom."

She smiled and turned around. There it was. It had to be 60 inches wide, covered in cellulite and was so bubbly I wanted it.

She turned back around began to walk towards me again and pushed me onto the bed. She laid down, next to me but her head started about where my cock was. She put it into her mouth. Without even saying a word she just put my thick cock right into her mouth. She moaned with each suck. She put her hand onto my shaft and began to twist as she sucked. Her flabby arms shook each time she did this. It was amazing. I wanted it to last forever. The bbw of my dreams was sucking my cock. It couldn't though, if I wanted to fuck my mom, to watch her ass jiggle as I pounded it, I needed her to stop so I wouldn't cum.

"Mom, stop." She lifted her head off my cock. "That feels amazing, but if it keeps going I am going to cum and then all the fun is going to be ruined. Now get doggy style for me."

"I can't." I looked at her puzzled. "Jake, I can barely walk down the stairs, you think I can get on my knees on this bed right now?"

"Can you bend over the bed standing up?"

"I should be able to do that." I watched my mom wiggle and squirm on the bed moving herself to the edge so she could stand. Her whole body was jiggling as she moved. She looked so hot. Her thighs had to be 30 inches around, just massive and I wanted them. She finally got to the edge of the bed and bent over it. I followed behind her. There is was, her ass in all its glory. Covered in cellulite, I wanted it. I walked over and grabbed each cheek and began to shake it. Fuck, could that ass move. I got onto my knees and buried my face in her ass. I was moterboating her ass cheeks, as I was doing this I was still shaking each ass cheek.

"Ohhh, Jake. I've never had anything like this done before." She was liking it. I reached my tongue down and tasted her pussy. Her whole body twitched as I did this. I pulled my head from her massive ass cheeks.

"Mom I am going in now, okay?"

"Yes Jake, please I want it so badly."

I pushed my cock under her and felt for her pussy opening. I guided my cock inside, once I started to feel the warmth and wetness of her vagina I let me cock go and reached for her big hanging belly. I grabbed and kneaded her big belly as I pushed my fat cock fully inside her. She grabbed onto the bed as I entered her. I began to fuck her fast. Holding onto her big stomach and watching her ass jiggle and wave with each thrust I gave it. The whole round ass cheek would bounce up and ripple back down. It was so hot watching. I moved my hands from her stomach onto her ass. I began to smack it as I fucked her.

"Ahh, ahh, fuck, yessss, yesss, I love that. Smack your mother's ass Jake."

I did I kept smacking and grabbing it with each thrust. I knew this could not go on much longer and I needed to see those tits before I was done with her.

"Mom can you turn over I want to see your big tits as I fuck you."

I pulled out of her and she rolled her massive body around. Her stomach was covering almost all her pussy hair and was round and saggy. She held her tits up so I could properly see them. Her areolas were huge. Had to be 5 inches across. She let them go and they fell on either side of her due to their weight. I instantly lifted one of her massive thighs up grabbing onto and and shoved my cock inside her. She screamed. I fucked her nice and hard. I slammed into her, watching her big stomach and huge E size breasts bounce. The tits I looked at my whole life were here, bouncing all over as I shoved my cock inside my mother. I watched her tits bounce for about a minute and was finished. I couldn't go any longer. Yes it was short but what do you expect, I was fucking my bbw mother how taboo and erotic is that?

I pulled my cock out of her and covered her belly in my cum. I went and got a towel and cleaned her up.

"Jake, that was amazing. Your cock felt perfect and the things you did to my ass; I have never been more turned on."

"Thanks mom, but your body just brings it out in me."

She waddled to the edge of the bed again, stood up and began to put her clothes back on.

"So where does this leave us" I asked.

"I have to think over what just happened, as I think you should and then we will decide." I shook my head. "I will be downstairs getting dinner ready for when your dad comes home." She was fully dressed now and made her way towards my bedroom door. "Thanks Jake, you made me feel really secure today, I guess I am not all boobs." She smiled and left, as she did I starred at her jeans covered ass, I needed to have that again, I thought.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • BBW Mom and Her Bra

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 2018 milliseconds