• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • It Started With a Snog Ch. 02

It Started With a Snog Ch. 02

123

Penny looked down from the sofa onto the floor at her discarded knickers and gave herself a wry smile. Any further reflection was interrupted by her friend Liz returning to her flat.

'Hi Penny,' she greeted as she opened the lounge door, 'I thought you'd be up by now.'

'Sorry,' Penny yawned, 'bit of a late one.'

Liz frowned, earlier she had left Penny to visit her boyfriend, 'how so?'

'Hmm,' Penny paused, 'I was a bit of a bad Penny last night.'

Her friends eyes narrowed, 'you didn't have that Neil round here?'

'No of course not.'

'How so?'

Penny sat up and with her big toe collected her knickers, 'promise you won't tell Neil?'

Liz nodded, for she had no time for Penny's oafish boyfriend.

'Remember James.'

'Your quiet sensible house-mate who didn't speak.'

Penny nodded.

'Oh my God you didn't?'

'What?'

'Have sex with him?'

Penny looked sheepishly at her friend.

'No Penny not here.'

'It wasn't like that.'

'So what happened exactly?'

'Have you ever, you know, had ...' Penny paused, 'had phone sex?'

'No.'

'Well I did last night with James, twice.'

'Twice?'

'Yeah, I made him cum twice.'

'Wait a minute can we just re-wind here, what exactly happened?'

'You know he left really abruptly, I was a bit concerned about him.'

'You were!'

'Yes I was,' Penny replied indignantly, 'so I phoned the house to see if he was okay and he picked up the phone and we just started chatting...'

'So how did,' Liz interrupted, '"chatting," lead to this phone sex?'

'Well, earlier in the club, I snogged him.'

'Penny!'

'It was only a snog, it's not as if I shagged him in the cloakroom or anything...'

'Because you'd never do anything like that.'

Penny ignored her, 'and I just, asked him whether he had enjoyed it.'

'I take it he did then?'

'Oh yes,' Penny giggled, 'after much persuading he told me he enjoyed it very much indeed if you know what I mean.'

Liz groaned, 'I'm sure I can guess.'

Penny looked her friend up and down, 'it was a bit of a turn-on he seemed so polite and sensible, but some of the things he was saying, I didn't expect at all, someone like Neil you know exactly what he is going to say.'

'Do you want a coffee?'

'Yeah, please, and another thing I found a huge turn-on, is that, although I did promise not to tell anyone, so you're not to say anything.' Penny didn't wait for Liz to respond, 'he's a virgin, not even kissed a girl properly, that is until last night.'

'So are you going to put him out of his misery?'

Penny shrugged her shoulder, 'God no, just a bit of fun.'

Penny spent most of the morning round at Liz' so didn't return back to the house until lunchtime. Whilst she was not going to takes James' virginity she would probably let him see her tits and maybe if he was a really good boy let him have a little play with them.

Penny was therefore somewhat surprised and disappointed he was not in.

It was her mother's birthday so she would be back to Sunday afternoon, then she was going out bowling with Neil, so probably would see James until Monday

She had her shower and knocked again on James door but as before there was no answer, she smiled as she slid her little present under his door. Penny also examined the position of the pay-phone; the very one he had espoused all his dirty talk.

Her mother's birthday celebrations were very boring, at a restaurant with the family. Upon her return to her parent's house she thought of James and the present she had left him. Keen for a bit of sexy fun she made an excuse to use the upstairs telephone, claiming she had to phone Liz about a future evening out.

She felt a tingle in her breasts as she dialled the number. About half a dozen rings later a familiar voice answered.

'Hello James, guess who?' she replied.

'Penny.'

'Déjà vu.'

'I do hope so.'

'Oh James,' she giggled, 'naughty boy. Did you like you're little present?'

'Present!'

'Yes, the one I left under your door in the white envelope.'

James felt himself blush as he responded tentatively, 'yes.'

'That's good, you know those panties I left for you were the very ones I came in last night.'

James gasped.

'Yes, but you probably know that anyway because I bet you've been sniffing them haven't you James?'

James did not reply, sniffing them was the least embarrassing thing he had done.

'James.'

'Yes,' he croaked.

'Good, you know I'd be very disappointed with you if you hadn't sniffed them. Now James I want you to do something for me.'

'No,' it was earlier than last night there had been a few people along the hallway he couldn't possibly, 'I can't...'

'James you don't know what I'm going to ask you to do.'

'Same as last night?'

'I was inspecting the phone, it's got quite a long lead, long enough for you to take this call in your bedroom, would you like to do that?

'I...' he stammered.

'You'll like it.'

'Yes,' he replied as he recalled last night. Took that handset and walked the few steps to his room and closed the door.

Penny on the other end heard the door close and commented, 'you may want to lock it.'

'Okay.'

Aware James was back on the phone Penny began, 'now James, my panties, you know I've cum in them, I think it only fair if you return the favour.'

'What do you mean?'

Penny chuckled, 'I want you to cum in my panties as well.'

'What! You mean ... when?'

'Now!'

She heard James gasp not in shock but in excitement.

'Come on James, I'm round my parents house I haven't got long, get you cock out, wrap my panties round it and wank.'

'But...'

'If you cum in my panties you get to see my tits.'

'Oh...' groaned James.

'Oh yes James, my nice big fuckable tits, I'll wear a nice sexy bra for you, perhaps black, yes, I'll wear a nice white blouse with a black bra underneath so I look pure but a dirty, filthy slut as well, mm slowly unbuttoning the buttons for you, just imagine that James you get to see my nice big tits.'

'Okay, okay,' he spluttered.

On the other end Penny could hear trousers being unzipped followed by a muffling sound.

'James, have you got your cock out for me?'

'Yes.'

'Is it nice and hard?'

'Yes.'

'Why don't you wrap my knickers round your cock?'

'Okay.'

'And slowly wank your cock.'

'Yes.'

'Are you wanking now?'

'Yes.'

'Wanking into my knickers?'

'Mmm.'

'Feel good?'

'Very.'

'That's good James, you know when I show you my tits I don't mind if you get you cock out and have a wank, and perhaps James.'

'Yes.'

Penny giggled, 'perhaps I might even coat my tits in baby-oil and let you fuck them. Would you like that James?'

'Ohhh yes, yes.'

'So just imagine your rock hard cock sandwiched between my nice soft slippery tits, slowly moving up and down your cock, mmmm, would you like that James?'

'Yes.'

'Mmm, so would I James, in fact its making me a bit wet just like last night. Mmm up and down up and down. Oh James your cock is so hard. And when I ease down your purple head is right near my mouth.' She heard James give a gasp.

'I'm sliding back up now so it's moving away from my mouth, but next when I slide back down oh yes against my tits I might give it a little lick, you'd like that James?'

'Oh yes, yes,' he grunted.

'Mmm I'm slowly sliding your cock down between my tits, closer, closer it's getting, mmm, yes my mouth is open and my tongue is poking out to give it a little lick...'

James let out a long groan.

Penny smiled as she heard James cum.

'Penelope!'

'Yes,' she replied to her mother, hanging up on James and replying, 'just coming.'

Sunday afternoon she returned to the house, looked at her watch 2.30pm, Neil would be arriving at 3.15pm that would give her some time to have some fun with James.

She knocked on his door.

'Hello James.'

He sputtered something and looked embarrassed.

'I think you have something of mine.'

'I do?'

'My panties.'

'Are you sure? I can, I can wash them first.'

She smiled, 'that won't be necessary, I want to see what you've done in them.'

James left and returned a few moments later with her panties.

Penny could not fail to notice the strong smell of James cum which emanated from them the scent almost overpowering as she brought them to her nose. 'Mmm James you naughty boy.'

'I...'

Penny put a finger to her lips, 'now James I think I have something for you,' as she looked down at her breasts.

He gasped.

'Come up to my room in ten minutes.'

His mouth had gone completely dry as he simply nodded.

'And bring some records up with you.'

'Records?'

'Just in case anybody sees you, you were lending me some records.'

He recalled nodding then Penny closing the door. Recoiling from her offer he had expected to get an immediate erection but his penis remained flaccid in his pants whilst his heart beat uncontrollably. Regaining some sort of composure he looked at his watch 2.32pm before attempting to tidy his desk. This was an impossible task as his hands shook so much as he knocked over a pile of books. James looked again at his watch 2.34pm. Tried to remain calm and cool as he busied himself, organising his library books in date order they were to be returned to the University Library.

Finally it was time, as he exited his room he felt, he could have sworn his knees were knocking together. Then up the stairs, in his excitement he tripped but stuck his hands out to preventing him going face first into the stairs.

He walked along the dimly lit corridor with Penny's door at the end. Giving it a gentle knock, knock. His excitement heightened by the sound of her footsteps closer to the door reaching a crescendo when she opened it.

'James,' she smiled, 'so what brings you here?'

He remained standing unable to say anything.

Seeing the records under his arm, Penny said teasingly, 'come to lend me some tunes?' Before ushering him forward closing the door and asking, 'or is there another reason why you're here?'

He just nodded.

'You look very nervous.'

'I am, yes, sorry.'

'So you want to see my tits then do you?'

Again he nodded, so nervous and excited he was he had lost the ability of speech.

'Hmm,' Penny purred as she looked him up and down.

James was so shy he had not even looked properly at Penny. If he had done so he would have noticed she had changed into a white blouse over a black bra which was clearly visible.

'Now James,' she exclaimed as she rubbed her breasts, 'I think there's something you need to show me first.'

'Sorry.'

Penny smiled at the confusion on his face, 'I want to see.'

Again confusion reigned so she pointed at his groin, 'you show me yours and you get to see mine.'

'But...'

'No buts James,' as she picked up the records and made to hand them back to him.

'You said if I ... and I did.'

'Yes you did James, but,' she paused, 'I want to see what my panties were wrapped round and what you were bashing away on the other night.'

'I...' I James stumbled, he so desperately wanted to see her tits and have sex, not necessarily with Penny, any girl would do, he had assumed he would have a huge erection, but his penis had remained shrunken in his trousers and he was terrified Penny would laugh at him. Compared to the stories he read in his magazines his penis was average at best but in its current state it felt tiny.

'James!'

'You promise to show me?'

'Yes, Scouts honour.'

'But you couldn't have been in the Scouts.'

'Guides then.'

'Okay,' James took a deep breath as he reached down and unzipped himself and undid the top button of his trousers before pushing his trousers down to his upper thighs and letting them fall to where they crumpled round his ankles.

Penny smiled, 'and your pants.'

James grunted as he hooked a thumb either side of his hips and slowly pulled down his pants.

Penny looked on as James slowly slid his pants down. Even in its limp state James penis was much bigger than she had expected. 'Hmm James, you have quite a nice cock.'

'I do?'

'Yes, and a bit bigger than I thought you'd be.'

In response, James gasped and his penis twitched before it seemed to take on a consciousness of its own as blood began to pump into it initially making it lengthen.

James looked down at himself glad that his penis was getting bigger, then at Penny. He noticed how Penny's eyes were glued to his penis.

Jeremy swallowed hard as next his penis began to thicken and then slowly his whole member began to rise.

Penny continued to look on fascinated as his foreskin started to retract exposing a shiny purple knob.

'Oh James,' she giggled, 'I think he likes me.'

But her giggles soon ceased as James cock swelled further and slowly began to rise upwards, even semi-erect the cock before her was much, much bigger than Neil's. She felt a tingle in her thighs as she thought about the rapidly stiffening member sliding between her breasts. 'Oh James, you really are a big boy.'

James was now fully erect and his penis was almost parallel with his stomach its large purple head above his belly button.

'Now,' she said her voice slightly shaky as she looked at the truly impressive piece of meat before her, 'time to honour my promise. You do still want to see James?'

He nodded.

Penny smiled as she saw how the impressive cock before her give a twitch. And with that she looked him in the eye and slowly undid the top button of her blouse.

James was truly hypnotised, as he attempted to store up the image for future wank fodder.

Penny smiled as she undid the second button.

In response to this his cock twitched again.

This did not go unnoticed by Penny, 'oh James he really does want to see my tits.'

'Yes,' his mouth now dry.

Penny was just about to undo the third button and then, then she thought wickedly to herself she might ask James to give himself a little stroke. However she was mindful of his itchy trigger and didn't want to lose her rental deposit held by Bea because of stains to the carpet.

However her plans were interrupted by a loud banging at the front door. Who could that be, no way could it be Neil he wasn't due for a good half-hour. She heard someone from downstairs making their way to the door, it being opened and a loud familiar voice.

'Alight I've come to see Penny.'

'Shit!' She exclaimed, 'Neil.' Penny saw the look of panic on James face and for good reason, Neil would kill him.

Down below she heard Neil on the first stair, what do I do? She thought to herself, the records, no, bed, yes bed, 'James get under the bed.'

Immediately James pulled up his trousers and pants, his cock sticking out over the top of his trousers.

'Quick,' hissed Penny pointing to her bed and lifting up its valance.

Fortunately the bed, like most of the furniture was old, and was therefore a steel frame affair so there was a generous clearance between the floor and it large steel springs.

James managed to slide under the bed just as Neil knocked on the door.

'It's open,' replied Penny.

James lay on his back looking up at the bed springs, terrified Neil would be able to hear his thumping heart beat. He squeezed his eyes shut as he tried to block out what Neil might do to if he discovered him. Further thoughts were interrupted by Neil's gruff voice.

'Hello sexy.'

'I wasn't expecting you so early.'

'No I thought we could have a bit of together time before we go bowling.'

'I ...'

But Neil had already embraced her and was forcing his tongue down her throat; she could feel his cock pressing into her stomach.

'Someone's very keen to see me.'

'Yeah, I want you so bad, I'm so fuckin horny.'

'Mmm,' replied Penny, but her thoughts were not on the cock pressing against her, but the impressive one hiding under the bed.

She cast a sly look down at the bed, smiled to herself and then responded to Neil, 'mmm my cunt's so hot for you.'

'I love it when you talk like that.

'Talk like what?'

'All dirty.'

'Well I can be a very dirty indeed,' she then nibbled on his ear before whispering, 'finger my pussy and just feel how horny I am.'

Neil pushed his hand down, 'fuck you are wet.'

'Mmm wet for you and your...' she gave his cock a squeeze though his trousers.

Neil grunted as he pawed at her breasts, then unbuttoning her blouse and freeing one of her breasts from its bra. Lacking any subtlety he started sucking on a nipple.

'Mmm that's good sucking on my tits, you know how much I like that you know how much I like it. Perhaps you want me to suck on something?'

'Yeah,' he grunted.

'Your cock? You want me to suck on your big fat cock?'

Neil nodded.

Penny smiled as she sat herself on the bed, deliberately swinging her feet backwards under the bed towards where she thought James would be lying and then beckoned Neil forward.

James had to change position to avoid being hit by the backs of Penny's legs. His penis had wilted as he pictured Neil lifting up the valance and discovering him. Why couldn't Penny have made an excuse, a headache, "I don't feel in the mood," but she appeared to be deliberately egging her boyfriend on. It was dusty under the bed and James was petrified he might sneeze. If he wasn't so scared he would laugh, the whole episode akin to a bad comedy sketch.

Light permeated through the sheet and there was a gap of about an inch between the sheet and carpet.

Next James heard a belt being unbuckled trousers being unzipped and then the evidence falling less than two feet away.

'Mmm,' he heard Penny purr, 'so hard for me.'

'Yeah, suck it.'

'Perhaps I want to stroke it first, and then give it a few gentle kisses. Would you like that Neil?'

'Oh Yeah.'

James saw Neil' s hairy shins edge closer to Penny and Penny's legs slide further under the bed so the soles of her shoes were only inches away from him. Next he heard the sound of kissing, Neil groaning, then Penny changing position followed by the sound of slurping and groaning.

'Fuck yeah, that's so fucking good, yeah take it, take all of my cock.'

James watched how Neil, still being sucked off by Penny, eased off his trainers and socks before kicking off his trousers. James was relieved they were not kicked in his direction

Penny continued to suck him and James was amazed Neil had not yet cum as he pictured what his reaction would be to such stimulus. Slowly James was adjusting to what was going on, less aware of the danger and becoming turned on as his penis began to swell.

'On the bed,' Penny's voice.

James breathed in and hoped the mattress would not sink too far. Next he heard the sound of rustling clothes, Penny's blouse falling to the floor, followed by her bra, then skirt and finally her panties which she kicked under the bed.

Above him there was movement, 'take off your shirt.' James thought the command was directed to him. His thought interrupted by a gentle thud as Neil's shirt was on the floor.

'Mmmm , nice cock, wank it for me.'

For a second James thought she was referring to him and he had been discovered and panic set in...

'Do you want me to sit on that cock? Ride it till you can take no more?'

'Yeah, yeah.'

'Mmm.'

It was only now the reality of the situation Penny was naked and about to be fucked just inches away from him he got really hard. He saw Penny's feet move away to the other side of the room and tried to twist his neck down and look up in the faint hope of seeing her naked, but all he as was her bare legs just up to above her knee. Still the view of her bare flesh caused a tingle in his balls.

'Can we?'

'No Neil.'

'You can trust me, I'll pull out.'

'No, it's with a condom or not at all.'

'Oh, I so much want to stick my bare cock into that lovely cunt of yours.'

'No Neil.'

'Please.'

'No, how many times.'

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • First Time
  • /
  • It Started With a Snog Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 157 milliseconds