• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 04

The Sharpest Lives Ch. 04

I woke up to his voice.

It was still dark.

I don't know what he said. Only that when I opened my eyes, his head was between my breasts, and I felt his breaths across my body. We were wrapped around each other, like a comfortable puzzle.

He pushed his head into his pillow, to face me, and ran a hand over the bandage on my stomach.

"Is it still hurting?" he asked softly.

I stretched, and moved slightly away from him. He saw that, and relaxed his hold.

"No... Just slightly, when I move."

"Are you angry at me?" he asked.

"I don't know." I said, dismissively.

He smiled, and started curling stands of my hair around his fingers. I winced, thinking he would pull my hair.

He saw that, and bought a hand close to cup the side of my face.

"No...no, sweet thing. I won't do that."

He got up on his knees, to be over me.

The moon was still out, and it illuminated half his shirtless figure. We watched each other, for some time..

He then crouched on one elbow, his body just hovering over mine. It was a maddening feeling. As I breathed, I saw my chest rise to meet his, my hardened nipples almost, almost touching his body. It felt like our very auras were intersecting.

With his other hand, he started arranging my hair over my chest, his fingers just lightly teasing my body. Our legs were intertwined, and I felt him continuously shifting from one leg to another. I also felt a delicious warmth and hardness that I just needed to touch... But again...

"You must have been very tired," he started. "You slept the whole way, yet you slept like a baby now. I was touching you," he whispered in my ear.

"I couldn't stop, you know. I couldn't sleep. I just had to. You're right, there is no such thing as self-control," he chuckled. "We just delay... But you were so calm... So soft..." He ran a hand down my shoulder, and stopped to a bit of flesh near my elbow. He started pinching it, kneading it. I winced.

"Do you even have any muscle here?" He asked, jokingly. "If I could cut this part off to keep forever... But knowing that it's a part of you stops me." He suddenly bought his face very close to mine. "The whole is infinitely better than a piece," he murmured.

I had almost stopped breathing- I had to let out a gasp to let some air into my lungs again, and as I exhaled my nipples brushed his body. He closed his eyes at the contact, rubbing his head against mine.

"Be careful what you wish for," he said suddenly, as he rose up.

For some reason, I thought of a cobra, ready to strike. Instinctively I rolled to my side, and covered myself. I braced myself, and closed my eyes for what he might do next.

Nothing.

"I want you to see," he said suddenly. "What I'm doing to you, what you're doing to me, what we are." Gently he turned my hips so I was lying flat on the bed again.

"Look at me," he commanded.

So many thoughts were going in my head. But there was only one course of action I could take.

I stared back into his eyes. He didn't smile, but his eyes did.

He took a step back, unzipped his jeans, and in what felt like a moment, what felt like this is it he went through me.

I was prepared. My body wasn't, and the roughness was excruciating. A gasp escaped from my lips.

"If you are in pain, imagine what I feel," he whispered. "So many ways I could take you... But I control... I want it this way first."

We were still for a moment, and then I felt him.

The pulse of his arteries, his heavy warmth, the vibrations of his breath, the muscles of his body rippling and relaxing, and him inside of me, growing pushing demanding- it was an overdose of the most wonderful drug...

He groaned. I knew he was feeling the same- but he felt more, as he pulled out and thrust into me again.

Now I screamed.

My scream just fueled his frenzy.

With his hands he maneuvered my body, prepping me up, then pulling me down, like a madman trying to find something. I became a doll, and he played with my lifeless arms and legs, trying to get the best leverage. The only thing that worked was my voice, and I cried and yelled and moaned and hissed but he didn't care. Maybe I said no, don't, maybe I said yes, more, but what happened was that he kept going on and on and on until my mind became numb and my body followed. I saw nothing but him, his jaw clenched, and his eyes roving for-

Suddenly he calmed down. His head thrown back, eyes closed, as he moaned. His thrusts slowed down, until he lowered his body back down to bring his face to mine.

I stared back, eyes wide, panting wildly.

"You sweet little thing," he whispered, and kissed me.

I was numb from the barrage of sensation. It felt like I was slowly coming back to earth. I felt the cold sweat cool my body, I felt the volume of my own breaths... and I felt a wet, sticky mess down there.

Oh no...

"You..came in me?" I looked at him, feeling a lump in my throat.

"You did want that, didn't you?" he said, and started kissing again, while his hands roughly explored the rest of my body.

"But what if I..."

"Shut up," he snapped. His fingers grasped the skin under my breast; he twisted it and I gave a shriek. "Seems like you forgot you were cramming my cum into your hole earlier today... whore." He nearly spat the word at me.

I looked away, ashamed, angry, sad, confused, worried... A cocktail of emotions sank me to a new high, combining with the sensations across my body and I felt a tear trickle down. I wiped it away quickly, before he could see.

He licked the skin he just tortured, kissing it gently.

He slid up, breathing me in as he placed his head next to mine, and exhaled. He bought a hand to his forehead, as if re-considering his words.

"You should have thought about it. How are you going to grow up, babydoll, if you don't think about the consequences of your actions?"

What a change, I thought. Which is the real you?

"You gave me no choice," was all I could reply. That was the truth.

I felt tears pooling in my eyes again as I thought about it. I felt his grip around me tighten as the second tear trickled into the pillow.

"Are you frightened?" he asked. There was it again, that odd look on his face.

"...yes," I said, in what felt like the smallest voice possible.

He got up, and helped me up to a sitting position. I saw my thighs wet and glistening with our combined juices.

He saw where my eyes looked, and his finger traced across my thigh.

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it, alright?"

I just nodded.

He did what he wanted, and got away with it.

I got what I thought I wanted, and paid so much more.

This dichotomy unnerved me.

He wrapped me in his arms, and bought me in close, so I was sitting in his lap, my back facing his chest. Slowly, he started rubbing and pinching my breasts. His fingers rolled my nipple, pulling and squeezing however he liked it. His other hand snaked down to my pussy and he inserted on finger in, as his thumb pressed on my cilt. I moaned and fell back into him, and felt his cock push into the small of my back.

"It's better when I do it, isn't it? This is how you should play with your pussy..."

I whimpered, reaching for his hair, and started kissing his neck, his lips, unabashed. What else could I do, but to be a slave to him? I was that weak...

"More," I whispered. His eyes smiled at me. "Watching you that day was one of the most painful moments of my life. You didn't know shit," he said mockingly. He dug in deeper than I could reach, and I pushed my hips up to meet his finger.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I panted.

What was I sorry for?

"You have so much to be sorry for," he purred. "Writhing and moaning like that... And I had to control myself while watching you have a fun time." He added another finger, and pumped even faster.

"I'm gonna fuck you until your holes are graping wide... You're gonna be my personal fuck toy, little rabbit... You are the most interesting thing I've had for a while... And the things I want to do to you..."

It was as if he was talking to himself. I felt like I was unleashed. It felt like our souls were naked, saying to each other, this is me.

I give. I receive.

There was nothing more true about ourselves than that.

Already my walls were stretched. I couldn't believe how wet I was. The sheet below me was wet, and I still felt myself gushing more and more cum. My mind was in pieces, and my body was just a slave to his hands. I made noises I thought I'd never make, softly moaning and crying and panting and squealing. My hips rocked as if I had been doing this forever, and just wanted deeper and bigger despite the stretching pain I felt inside.

He inserted two more fingers, and I screamed- he was forceful and painful and I looked down to see his entire hand dig deep into my pussy and I felt his fingers against my walls. His thumb tickled my cilt- my cilt that seemed to have grown, throbbing red hot in anguish. I grabbed his thighs beside me and begged.

"Please, please..."

"Please what?" he asked softly.

"Make me orgasm," I said desperately.

"Oh? And what will I get from that?"

"Anything, anything, please...Master," I finished, as I closed my eyes.

He continued pumping at the same speed for a while. He slowed for a moment, and I cried.

"Are you in pain?"

"Yes," I cried. I really was. If he didn't finish me, I might just break...

"You... You're mine, aren't you?" he said quietly.

"Who else would I belong to?" I responded, before I could think.

Suddenly he picked up he speed, and I gasped in delight.

"Not even to yourself?" he asked.

"...no," I whispered, just before my I fell into the throes of pleasure.

I felt a ringing sound in my head, and my vision seemed to be blacking out. I was lying against him, but again I wasn't really there. For about a minute we stayed still.

His hands then made up to my mouth and he inserted his fingers inside.

"Look at the mess you've made... All this cum from this tiny pussy." He tutted, and rolled his fingers around my mouth. I started sucking automatically, enjoying the feeling of his fingers fighting against my tongue.

Maybe this is what being an animals feels like. No thoughts, just... being.

"What a horny little bitch you are," he said, with a note of glee. "I know I choose well, but you're proving yourself beyond my expectations."

Suddenly he pushed me off his chest.

"On your knees, on the floor," he said from the bed. He got up to remove the rest of his jeans.

I half rolled off the bead, still dizzy, still longing. I stood on my knees and my hand went to my cilt automatically and I rubbed, to just keep the feeling alive.

"Stop," he said, and I fell to the floor. I felt weak, at the command of his words and at the mercy of my lust.

"I hate you," I breathed.

"You enjoy a good fuck, don't hate me for it," he said dismissively. "Some people might call that a good thing."

"It's not." I said, my hands limp, my head against the carpet. I wanted to grind my thighs together...

He caught me by the shoulders and bought him closer to me. Sitting on the edge of the bed he spread his legs wide, and his cock greeted me, big, hard and drooling with pre-cum.

"You only think in one way," he said, as he bought my face closer to his cock. "I'll teach you how to think in anyway you'll ever need. I'll be all you ever need."

I looked up at him, and stuck out my tongue to taste him. His eyes encouraged me, and I opened my mouth and slid his cock in. He hissed, slightly drawing back.

"I can't decide if your cunt is better or your pretty little mouth," he said, as he stroked my head.

My mouth was full and my jaw hurt. But there was something so great about having his member in my mouth, watching him look over me while I knelt in front of him. I maneuvered my tongue over his warm flesh, and he groaned. With his hands, he started to slide my head back and forth.

"Open your mouth a little wider, little angel... I shouldn't be feeling your teeth," he whispered, between deep breaths.

I did so, and I was sure that my jaw would unhinge any second... And maybe even then he'd still fuck me.

Slowly we built up speed, his hand guiding my willing mouth.

He whispered sweet words to my hair. He swore and spat on my face.

He coaxed me as if I were a child, placing kisses over my eyes from his lips with his fingers. He called me his perfect little fuck toy, because I wasn't even human enough to be his whore.

He promised me the earth, everything in it, and everything beyond, for eternity. He promised he'd like nothing more than to bash my head in and fuck me until I ripped open.

I didn't look away, nor did I slow down.

How can someone be like this?

I felt him come to his peak, and I started bobbing faster on his cock. I felt his muscles slacken, and suddenly I felt his warm cum fill my mouth. I swallowed reflexively; then I felt like retching - but he held me on, and cum dripped from my mouth onto my breasts, trickling down my belly, down to my pussy. My cilt ached at the feeling of the warm cum dripping just nearing my eager hole. I wanted it, so bad.

He was breathing hard, his head bent down, eyes closed. He let go, and I fell back, to lie on the floor. I started rubbing my breasts with his cum, wanting to coat my body with his fluids. After a minute he got up, and looked as me as I rolled. Standing over me, he placed one foot over my pussy, rubbing it, and started rubbing his still hard cock, cumming over the rest of my body.

We watched each other for a while, in our own weird state of ecstasy. He then crouched down over me.

"You smell like cum," he said. I looked at him, my mind heavy and my body still throbbing.

"You smell like MY cum," he said, and gently pulled me up. He then picked me up, and placed me on the bed.

I lay there, helpless in sort of frozen animation- I wanted him to do SOMETHING to me... anything... everything!

He left, and I closed my eyes.

When I woke up, it was morning. Since the blinds were drawn the room was still dark; yet a few stray rays of light fell on my bed. From my warm cocoon of blankets I looked around. The room was empty; he wasn't there.

I ran a hand over my hot skin, still expecting to find myself covered with...

I felt shy just thinking about it.

But I wasn't- I was dry, and I smelled of... roses?

The door opened, and he was standing there, holding a breakfast tray.

"Good morning, little rabbit," he said, seeing me awake.

I got up, and I realized I was sore all over.

"What time is it?" I asked.

He placed the tray on the bed and pulled open the blinds.

"Eleven, or so."

"Oh... Great. I'm just wasting the days sleeping." I replied.

"Your body knows what it needs, just listen to it," he said, getting into the bed, under the blankets. I watched him as he bought the tray closer to me, and then propped up a pillow against the headboard.

"Eat," he said, finally taking the newspaper and falling back on the pillow.

I reached for the plate of pancakes, and started eating. My stomach growled, as if reminding me I hadn't had much of a dinner yesterday.

"Did you have breakfast?" I asked.

"No," he said, not looking away from the paper.

I forked a piece of pancake, dipped it in syrup. "Here," I said, and before he could refuse, I popped it into his mouth.

"I'll feed you," I said. He smiled.

We sat like that, me intermittently feeding him between my bites, him mumbling things from the paper. It felt so natural, as though we had been doing this forever.

"Do you want more?" he asked. "I bought enough only for you."

"You thought I'd eat 10 pancakes," I said, deadpanning.

"Yes. You look like a hungry little animal, in my eyes."

I sighed, as he started laughing. I put the tray on the ground, and descended back into the blankets.

"I have a gift for you," he said, putting his paper aside. He got up on his knees, over me, and pulled aside the blanket. I reflexively covered my body with my arms, at the sudden cold and the exposure. He laughed.

"Relax, babydoll.. I won't do anything," he murmured. He bent down, to press a soft kiss on my lips. With another hand, he picked up my thigh. I moaned at the pain.

"What's wrong, sweet thing?" he asked, slightly pushing my legs apart.

"It hurts... down there. Please don't..." I whispered.

He laughed, and kept spreading my legs apart. For a second his eyes lingered there.

I was scared, I was very scared...

What was he doing?

His hand slid down my leg to circle my ankle. From his pocket, he pulled out a bracelet.

"An anklet," he said, as he started tying it around my ankle.

It was made of silver, beaded with white zircon. I moved my legs slightly, and it made a tinkling sound.

"Bells," I said.

"Bells, so I know where you are at all times..." He slid up, to rest his head against mine. "And when you hear it... It'll remind you that you belong to me."

His fingers sank into my breast, and he swallowed my cry with his kiss.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 323 milliseconds