• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 02

A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 02

123

I wanted to take a moment to respond to some of the readers who have left comments or e-mailed me privately with their thoughts and opinions. First of all, thank you! I'm glad you see my writing as something worthy of the time and effort it takes to comment. Please know that while I do keep notes on the plot and character progression, after 2+ years and fifty-two chapters, I do sometimes forget things. My editor (aka Mrs. Badger) usually catches these, but the system is not foolproof. There was a comment in the last chapter that perhaps that was not Tim's first experience with anal sex; I recall mentioning in chapter 7 (I think!) that an ex-girlfriend had allowed him to touch her there once, but I don't recall ever writing it had gone further. If I did, my apologies—I dislike plot inconsistencies in the stories I read, and constantly worry about them in mine. As to those who have requested I publish more often, I am truly flattered! Please understand I write when I have time (airports and hotel rooms when I'm traveling on business are a popular place for me to put thoughts to screen), so sometimes I don't have as much time as others. I really don't like to rush my stories to publication—I want to make sure they are something I at least don't hate by the time I let them go, and will go through several re-writes in the process (this also tests my efforts at plot consistency—I am always trying to remember what version of the story I ended up using?). All in all, I would rather deliver quality slowly than substandard quickly.

Now, standard disclaimers.

For those who have stumbled across this story for the first time, please be aware that this chapter may or may not have much or anything to do with the selected category. Many of the earlier chapters do fit more neatly into the exhibitionist area; please be sure to go back and start from chapter 1 if that is where your tastes lie.

This is a story about sexual exploration and, open relationships. Open relationships can and do happily exist; but they are not for everyone. If you do not believe it is at all possible for open relationships to exist without damage to any and all involved parties, please do yourself a favor and don't waste your time reading this.

Also, this story takes place in a world where STDs don't exist and only babies planned for and wanted do—in other words, a fantasy world. Any resemblance to real-life people is purely coincidental.

*****

Gwen tried to remain patient as they sat down to dinner that evening, waiting for Tim to volunteer something about how his day doing tear-out at the McCallum's lake house had gone. To her frustration, he kept the conversation centered around the activities of the other plumbers, quizzing her on whether paperwork was being turned in correctly and what needed restocking. She filled him in on what she had seen and heard around the shop, biding her time.

Finally, she could wait no longer. "And how did your day go?"

"Good," Tim mumbled around a mouthful of chicken. She waited for him to finish chewing so he might go into detail, slightly irritated when he did not.

"Did everything go alright?"

"Oh yeah, pretty typical. I had to undo some do-it-yourself work from the last owner that wasn't code, but nothing too bad."

"And the McCallums? Are they nice?"

"Yeah, really nice. They both work out of the house—she's an educational consultant—so they were there all day, but they mostly stayed out of the way. Bob came in to talk boats and fishing, but he didn't seem like one of those guys who wants to know what I'm doin' and why I'm not doin' it like his buddy did. Yvette looked in a few times to check on the progress and ask if I needed a drink or anything. She also told me to tell you thank you for putting me on the job. I guess she asked for me? "

"She said she asked for you because they, umm, like their privacy and since you saw them on the beach... so, did they wear any clothes today?"

Tim smiled and forked a green bean. "Well, uhh, yeah, shorts and shirts, both of 'em. Guess that's proper business attire when you work from home, right?" He quickly decided full disclosure was best. "I mean, Yvette wasn't wearing a bra, so I guess that's what she meant by privacy." He stopped there, waiting for a reaction.

"How could you tell?"

"Her top was loose. No big deal. I mean, I've seen 'em before," he said with forced nonchalance, looking down at his plate.

Gwen has seen them too. Much larger than her own, not quite as big as Natalie's..."Huh. Do you think she knew you could see them?"

"Probably...I don't think she was trying to show 'em off, just being comfortable in her own house." Tim again waited for his wife's response. Gwen's need for modesty and propriety had relaxed quite a bit, but he still wasn't sure just how she would react to him being around half-naked women without a chaperone.

Gwen raised an eyebrow but said nothing. "I'm, uhh, gonna put the boat in on Sunday and head over to Bob's—we're gonna go fishing," he slowly continued.

"Oh." The Lady conjured an image of a naked Yvette going along for the ride and the Slut quickly countered, reminding her that Tim would behave himself if that unlikely possibility came to be. Besides, Tim had trusted her around plenty of naked women lately...

"As far as I know." The phone rang and Gwen rose to get it, her husband thankful for the interruption.

"Hello, Natalie, how are you?"

"Hey Gwen, I'm good, how're you doing?"

"I'm good, too. Are you at work?"

"Yeah, taking a quick break. Hey, I just got a message from Liz—she's going to be in the area tomorrow and we're going to have lunch together before I go to work, so I can't come over and ride."

Gwen kept her disappointment under control. "Oh—oh, that's alright, I understand..."

"I was hoping you might want to join us."

"Thank you, that's very nice, but I'm sure you'd like to spend time with her..." probably doing what we would be doing if you had come over here, the Slut grumbled.

"I want to spend time with both of you. C'mon, it's not like you two are strangers—you're not afraid of her, are you?"

"Of course I'm not afraid of her," Gwen huffed. Maybe a little intimidated, but not afraid. "Are you sure she wouldn't mind?"

"Positive."

Gwen weighed her options, wondering what besides lunch she might be committing herself to. "If you're sure you don't mind me tagging along...where and what time?"

"Noon. Bluefin's. You know where that is, right?"

Twelve o'clock and Natalie had to be at work at two. There would be no time for—that-after. Maybe she and Liz would be taking care of "that" before lunch, working up an appetite without her. The Lady took this opportunity to mourn the death of Gwen's sanity and decency. "I do. We installed their dishwashers. I'll see you at noon, then."

Tim was grateful his wife's attention seemed to be on something else after she hung up, and Yvette McCallum's clothing choices were not discussed further.

***

Gwen was prompt as always, pushing through one of the restaurant's double doors at 11:58am. She scanned the large dining room until she spotted the tops of two heads, one blonde and one redhead, sitting side by side in a booth tucked away in a secluded back corner. Liz rose to greet her with a hug before letting her go and allowing Natalie to give her own welcome while a young waitress appeared to take the newcomer's drink order.

"I was just telling Liz how busy I've been since we came back from vacation and how glad I was that I had a chance to see you," Natalie said, a tight smile on her face. Gwen thought her expression a little strange; maybe nervous anticipation? But of what? Liz seemed not to notice, intently studying her phone.

"I was all set to—"her sister-in-law stopped mid-sentence, catching her breath. After a moment, she exhaled and continued. "To ride today, but when Liz called I thought it would be nice for us all to get together."

Gwen could see a mysterious smirk on Liz's face as she continued to stare down at the phone. "Well, thank you for inviting me—it was very nice of you," she offered, her train of thought derailed as her sister-in-law again held her breath and shifted a bit in her seat. "Natalie, is everything alright?"

Liz didn't bother to look up as she spoke first. "Cho—you remember Cho, right?—sometimes sends me new products to try out before she offers them in her shop. The latest in wearable technology," she continued, turning the screen in her hands towards the woman across the table. Gwen looked up, her confusion obvious. It appeared to be some sort of music player control panel, what did that have to do with anything?

"Today Natalie is wearing a butterfly vibe," Liz explained quietly, the smirk still there. "It's like a G-String with a little bullet vibrator attached. They've been around a long time, but they're always either too weak to do anything much more than annoy you, or too loud to use without the whole room knowing about it. This one is different, though; I tried it out and the strength definitely gets my stamp of approval. But I wanted somebody else's opinion. So, were you able to hear it?" Gwen shook her head, eyes wide as they shifted between the phone, her sister-in-law, and the redhead.

"I can't either," Liz continued, "and I'm sitting right next to it. It's got Bluetooth, so you run it from this app. The sliders control the intensity, and there's also a feature that makes it vibrate in time to the beat of the music." She smiled, turned the phone back to herself, and poked at it. "You can even make it vibrate to your voice." Natalie tensed again, the new setting obviously working. The screen was turned back to Gwen. "Here. Say something."

"I don't know what—"Natalie's eyes fluttered and Liz laughed and swiped at the phone. "The louder the voice, the stronger the vibration. I'll bet this thing could knock your panties off at a party."

"She made me put it on out in the car," Natalie said, glancing darkly at the redhead, "and has been tormenting me with it ever since. It's really good, but in the wrong hands, it could have you dropping your jeans to get it off of you. Might be embarrassing at the grocery store, you know?"

"Or here," Liz added, her attention back on the screen.

The waitress reappeared with Gwen's drink. "Are you ladies ready to order?"

"I'll have the Caprese salad," Liz answered, briefly looking up before returning to her phone. There was tension in the air, both Natalie and Gwen anticipating the redhead's next move.

"I'll have one also," Gwen offered, and Natalie shot Liz a warning look before speaking.

"I'll have the chicKENNN Caesar salad," she squeaked as her friend touched the screen.

"Would you like the chicken grilled?" the young woman asked, eying her customer suspiciously.

"Please," the blonde replied through gritted teeth.

"I'll be right back with your lunches." The waitress turned and headed for the kitchen, making a note to be careful about any more alcohol to that table.

"Stop that!" Natalie hissed as she reached for the phone.

Liz jerked it out of reach and laughed mischievously, Gwen not used to the lighthearted giggle coming from such a serious woman. "Alright, alright, we'll do some more product testing later. Low setting, I promise. So, how was your trip?"

Natalie, cheeks flushed, refused to speak until the phone had been turned off and put down. She recounted their week in the Turks and Caicos with their friends Bill and Nancy Wieglin, and the rosy-cheeked blonde looked about after their meals had been delivered and she had finished describing the resort's beaches. "Speaking of the beach, I saw a very interesting show there," she said softly, a sly smile crossing her face.

Gwen speared a tomato and paused. "Oh? What kind of show?"

"I watched a guy jerk off."

"What?"

"Me and Nancy went to the beach—the nude one—one morning when the boys were off golfing. We had all been up late the night before and Nancy was pretty tired so she falls asleep as soon as she hits the towel. Well, this middle-aged Latino guy -nice body, cute butt-comes along and drops his stuff in front of us. I didn't recognize him at first without his uniform, but then I remember he's from one of the resort's restaurants—he's a waiter there, so we nod at each other and he lies down on his side and he starts sightseeing, you know, checking out the women, but he keeps looking back up at me and Nancy. I didn't think much about it, guys look at the women down there whether you've got clothes on or not, and I lie back and get some sun. After a while I lift my head up to check out the guy, because, you know, cute butt and everything, and he's still on his side looking at us, but now he's playing with his dick!"

Gwen's salad was forgotten. "Oh my God Natalie, what did you do? Did he stop when you caught him?"

The blonde's laugh caught in her throat and her eyes fluttered. "Sorry, couldn't resist," Liz said with a smirk and removed her finger from the phone still lying on the table.

Natalie again eyed her darkly, then continued. "No, he just gave me this shit-eating grin and kept on doin' what he was doin', so I just smiled back and got out my sunscreen. I must have spent ten minutes making sure I got my boobs and the insides of my thighs really good, especially right around my crotch."

Gwen's eyes were wide. "You encouraged him?"

"I figured he was harmless and that there were enough people around if he wasn't, so why not at least let him look at the goodies as long as he didn't try to touch? So anyways, I checked on him again when I put my sunscreen away and he looked like he was really going to town while he was watching me, so I got comfy, opened my legs wider and watched him back. I think he liked knowin' I was watchin', cuz' pretty soon after that he shot a really healthy load all over the sand."

"Men can and will jack off anywhere and anytime," Liz said with a smile. "Gotta admire that kind of dedication, bless their predictable little hearts."

Gwen was more than a little aroused by the unmistakable similarities to some of her favorite fantasies. "Then what happened?"

"He just laid there and checked out the scenery some more until he got soft, then he nodded like he was thanking me and got up and walked dOOOWN the beach. Dammit, you said the low setting!" The redhead smiled and shrugged.

"Did you tell Nancy?"

"Sure did. I told Adam, too. He made sure we ate at the guy's restaurant and had me point him out! He didn't have our table, but he must have remembered me because he winked." Natalie bit her lip and caught her breath. "Give me that." She snatched the phone away from a bemused Liz, swiped at the screen, and leaned against the backrest, eyes closed.

The redhead turned her attention to the woman across from her. "Looks like she's going to be busy for a little bit, so I guess I'll have to ask you instead—would you like to model for Cho at her next home party?"

"Home party? You mean like the storage container ones?"

Liz smiled. "A little like that. She has one coming up in a couple of weeks that I'm going to be in, and Nat said she's gonna do it ,too—" she glanced at the grimacing woman next to her "—and we need one more model."

Gwen blushed and used her fork to push a basil leaf around the plate. "I really don't think I'm model material, and I'm sure Cho wouldn't think so either."

"You're wrong both times," the redhead said calmly. "I suggested you to her already and she'd said you'd be perfect to play the cute little MILF part. All of us think you have a hell of a body, Gwen. I'm pretty sure a lot of the women at this party will buy the stuff you'd be wearing thinking it'll make them look as good as you do in it. No chance in hell of that, but you would definitely help move some product."

"I...I couldn't." She looked over at Natalie, her head flopped back against the top of the seat cushion while her hand worked under the table like she was rearranging some underwear that had ridden up. "Where happens at this party?"

"Cho's got a longtime client, a very, very wealthy client, that invites some of her high-society friends—the upper-crust of Atlanta's ruling class-over for the evening. All ages; some of them are looking for things to amuse themselves with when they're playing with their boy-or-girl-toys, and some are looking for things to help keep their sugar daddies interested in them. None of them would be caught dead in Cho's boutique—imagine the scandal, buying sex toys with the unwashed masses!—but Cho and her client make sure that what goes on in her mansion stays there, so they whip out the credit cards. To tell the truth, most of 'em could buy everything Cho brings to one of these things and never bat an eye, but I think the first ladies of Atlanta like the naughty thrill of seeing the product being modeled first-hand."

The Slut urged Gwen to say yes. "I'd be wearing clothes, right?"

Liz smiled. "If you want. Same kind of things you were trying on at her shop that day we were there. Does that count?"

"Barely."

Natalie twitched but her eyes remained squeezed shut. Liz glanced at her, then back to Gwen. "So whattya say? Wanna swish that cute little ass for some of Atlanta's Southern Belle-battleaxes?"

"I...I could never do anything like that without talking to my husband first. I'd have to ask him."

"Ask. It sounds like he's a pretty laid-back guy—you're very lucky. My ex turned out to be a very uptight and controlling asshole, which is why he's my ex. Just let Natalie know as soon as he says yes. I'll tell Cho to expect you."

Gwen was about to gently remind her that Tim saying yes should not be assumed but was interrupted by Natalie's body stiffening as she carefully laid the phone down and gripped the edge of the table. Her mouth formed an 'O" but she managed to stifle any sound and finally shivered and slumped forward as she wearily stabbed a finger at the phone.

Liz smiled. "I'll tell Cho you approve."

***

Gwen's only thought after she left the restaurant was to get home and relieve the urges that lunch had awoken, her finger idly tracing lines over the fabric covering her labial lips as she drove. There was no doubt that she would be going directly to the bedroom, messages and paperwork be damned.

Her plan changed as she pulled up the driveway. A truck was parked in front of the shop—Tim's truck. Gwen tried not to hurry as her vehicle rolled to a stop and she hopped out in search of him.

"Hey, you're back!" he called from her office upstairs as she went in through the side door. She hurried up to find him scribbling on a piece of paper on her desk. "Playin' errand boy," he explained as he wrote. "Cliff asked me to swing by and pick up a couple of relief valves to bring over to him." He didn't feel the need to add that he had happily gone out of his way in the hope that Gwen might have beaten him home and brought Natalie-and maybe Liz, too!—along with her. "Didya have fun?"

"I did," she replied distractedly, slipping off her shoes. "Does Cliff need those valves right away?"

"I don't think so—they've got plenty of other stuff to do, why?"

Gwen hesitated, unsure how to politely demand to be serviced. "I, uhh, was, uhh, I need you."

Tim's attention had been elsewhere, rechecking his note. "Sure—what do you need me to do?"

"No, you. I need...you," she repeated softly, stepping close to him and looking up in the hopes he would understand.

Tim looked down, her intentions now very clear. "Oh, uh, that. Now?" He caught his poor choice of words and hurried to correct any false impressions that he might be unwilling to have her any time or any place. "I mean, I smell pretty bad right now. But after I get home tonight and take a shower, I'm all yours!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • A New Way of Seeing Things Pt. 03 Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds