• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Digital Prisoner Ch. 01

Digital Prisoner Ch. 01

123

This is my first story. Please feel free to give detailed feedback about the writing, style, and plot. The story may be rather long and will probably get quite dark by the end... just a warning. Also, I am aware that there is a suspension of disbelief required for this story; hopefully the plot and writing make that irrelevant. Enjoy.

*****

Tears rolled softly down Amanda's face and fell, one by one, onto her right hand. Her dampened wrist continued to flex back and forth, methodically stroking three of her fingers into her pussy. She had never felt so absolutely and terrifyingly alone as she did right now. Her back ached from slouching in the wooden chair and the backs of her knees were sore, draped over each arm of the utilitarian dorm seating. Her masturbation had enticed an initial response of wetness, but the prolonged duration and the tense emotion of the situation had long since brought an end to her secretions. She was starting to feel raw. Her eyes darted around the room, searching for something that could pass for a decent lubricant.

"Remove your fingers."

The words appeared in stark white lettering on the blackened screen of her computer screen. Relief washed over her as she read the words and complied with them before she had even processed the statement. Here pupils contracted as the stress of the situation lightened; the dark brown irises reclaimed their territory. Her respite was very short lived.

"Put them in your mouth. Slowly. Index first. Then add each."

Amanda's mind spiraled and her emotions reared. The new message brought forth a startled cough like she had the wind knocked out of her. Her eyes dropped from the screen and focused on the sticky fingers of her right hand still hovering over her now empty sex. She had never. She couldn't.

"Clean them. Thoroughly."

She started to cry in earnest, the tears rolling down unconstrained as first her index finger slid past her pale lips, eventually followed by the others. She followed her orders exactly. She cried as she tasted her juices for the first time. The sweet flavor was not unpleasant but it was unwelcome and it created a bad first impression. Tears and slobber from her fingers dripped down her nude front as she bawled. Amanda was a flat-chested girl with barely the slightest swell of breast and as she cried her ribs were outlined starkly during each sob.

Amanda's mind slid further into darkness. Her three fingers made her mouth feel so full. They had just been in her pussy. Filling her. She had touched herself in the past; masturbated, sure. But she just used one finger, sometimes two. And she didn't plunge them into her sex. She circled her clitoris, gently but speedily, until she felt the tingle that spread across her body.

This had been so different. Amanda's sex had clearly strained to accept her third finger and her body was unaccustomed to the sensation of fullness. Her pussy had squeezed her fingers tightly and clung to her each time her hand pulled back. It was a new and uniquely stimulating sexual feeling, but under the circumstances it seemed to be so dirty, so wrong.

The events of the preceding fifteen minutes played out through her mind in fast forward. This time had been so different. This time hadn't been about her pleasure but someone else's. It was upon this reflection that the shame began to creep into her heart. She had been coerced, forced, even raped by the mysterious messenger. Not only violated by his instructions, but also by her own hand.

She thought about the events two weeks earlier as she sucked the last of her secretions from her fingers...

***

College had been going really well for the first few weeks, Amanda thought, as she packed up her toiletries. Her roommate had turned out to be quiet but very friendly and her college classes were an exciting new experience; slightly challenging but much more independent than her experiences back at Grayson High. She glanced into the somewhat spotted mirror and checked to make sure she had fully rinsed her face. None of the other sinks in the dorm's communal bathroom were any better or worse than this one. Everything looked a bit worn, but that was to be expected when staying in a historic building that dated back to the pre-war era of the 20th century. It was just one of many sources of character, or charm, that made the university such a great place to live she thought to herself as she brushed her hair back a final time. The dark brown shoulder length tresses draped into their usual slight curl. She was hoping for something reminiscent of Emma Watson, since they had a similar facial structure, but it just never seemed to land right. Amanda gave herself a quick shrug in the mirror and headed out the door.

As Amanda opened the door two other girls entered at the same time, causing an unexpected traffic jam in the otherwise empty room. Amanda briefly stumbled and stepped out of the way to let her dorm-mates in. She tried to place names to their faces. Maybe Rachel and Chloe, she thought? It had only been a month and she hadn't really gotten to know every girl on her floor yet.

The two young ladies recognized Amanda and they both began to suppress a giggle. "Hi," they chirped in unison as they glided past without breaking stride. As Amanda stepped outside and the door swung shut she could hear them begin to laugh. Were they laughing at her, Amanda questioned? She paused at the door and could make out indistinct conversation. She listened with more focus.

"I can't believe... and didn't even wash it. That is soooo gross! ...how could anyone be so mean... I would be so glad I didn't know what I had done... ...doesn't even know that everyone calls her Potty Mouth!" The snippets of conversation came in emphatic waves at some points and faded back into inaudible mumbles at others. Someone was clearly the object of the two girl's gossip and the glances she had received on her way in unsettled Amanda. She made short work of the brief walk back down the hall to her room and briskly entered the room.

"Ahh!" Jenny softly yelled as her roommate entered suddenly. Jenny exhaled a slow breath. "You freaked me out with the way you rushed through the door, Panda." The nickname came from the stylized hoodie that Amanda often wore, unzipped but hood up, with cute little panda ears bouncing as she made her way to classes. Amanda didn't have it on right now, but she did look cold, or frightened. Jenny grabbed the hoodie from the back of one of the wooden desk chairs and tossed it lightly towards Amanda.

"You okay?" Jenny asked warily as concern for her friend began to spread across her face. Amanda paused for a second before responding as she slipped the hoodie over her thin shoulders. She was certain that the girls had been mocking someone behind their back and Amanda was beginning to think that it might not be her after all. Jenny was a quiet girl. She was Amanda's roommate. Maybe that's why the two girls had stifled their giggles. Jenny was sweet and kind, and she and Amanda had become easy friends over the course of their recent cohabitation. But that sweetness and kindness could be preyed upon as weakness.

"Have you ever heard," Amanda relaxed her posture and moved slowly towards Jenny, "of anyone being nicknamed Potty Mouth? I just overheard a couple of girls in the bathroom..." She let the sentence fade away as Jenny's shoulders dropped and her chin fell towards her chest. Shit, she does know they call her Potty Mouth, thought Amanda. She knelt down next to the papasan chair that Jenny occupied and grabbed her friend's hand. "It'll be okay. We'll figure out what this is all about, Jenny."

Jenny kept her gaze down in her lap. She spoke with her usual softness, but also with an odd mix of sadness and urgency. "I'm sorry, Amanda. I didn't know how to tell you. I don't know what to say. I think it was Melody that came up with the name and she must have told everyone on the floor about what happened and she told everybody to..." Jenny swallowed, "to call you Potty Mouth."

***

Amanda shook her head to clear the memory away. All of... this had begun over juvenile name-calling. She was incensed over the whole affair; yet here she was wiping tears from her face with damp fingers that still smelled of her sex. She undraped her legs from the chair arms and reached down to the floor. She scooped up the panda hoodie and slid her arms in, pulling the garment tightly around her shoulders and flipping up the hood. She exhaled slowly and felt a shiver spread through her core and out to her limbs. The computer emitted a soft beep and the freshman glanced back up at the screen. A new message awaited her gaze.

"We aren't done."

"Work to four fingers this time."

"Use your mouth if your fingers get too dry."

The messages came in a sequence that confounded Amanda. Just as the poor girl read one message it was replaced with another and each time the instructions got worse. There was a brief pause and Manda's chest seemed to breath laboriously under the emotional weight. Then another message: "Leave the hoodie on the way it is."

It was clearly an afterthought. Amanda felt used and empty. She was just this puppet, dancing a dance the screen laid out the steps for. There was no way to stop. She draped her legs back over the arms like she had been instructed to do for the first round. She swirled an index finger smoothly across her tongue to gather what moisture she could and, hesitatingly, dropped her hand down and began tracing small circles on her clit. The pause in action had reset her, it seemed, and she soon began to feel a warm tingle grow. Amanda grimaced with mixed feelings. She hated the idea of getting wet, and despite what she knew was a purely biological reaction; the young woman was shamed by the result.

Her palm rested on the wide vee of soft hair that spread across the distance between her bikini lines. She kept herself trimmed and smooth along her lines, but was happy with the feminine forest that she retained. So many girls shaved it all away these days, she had once thought. Amanda wasn't sure if she believed some of the girls who said they did it because they liked the look and feel. She was pretty sure they shaved or waxed just for their guys and it didn't sit well with her. Now she paid no mind to her grooming results as she continued to follow the previous instructions.

Her fingers dipped down and both her middle and ring finger slipped into her opening as she gently rocked her hand on her mons. Her accompanying fingers would stroke her inner folds as the two intruders curled up to find her spot. Manda knew that if she was going to put four fingers into herself, she had better try to get as wet as she could. She mentally pushed back her nervousness as she physically pushed deeper into her pussy.

After the juices began to flow she slipped her index finger inside. The added digit brought her back up to her previous level of fullness and she lifted her wrist and repositioned her hand to stroke herself out for a bit as she had just done minutes before. Her other hand drifted to her clit and began its own focused movements. Amanda quickly began to feel a new level of heat that she hadn't previously experienced in this humiliating spectacle. She couldn't rationalize her growing physical pleasure and she clenched her jaw to try and fight back the feeling. What she didn't do was stop massaging her clit, and as Manda's body and mind were filled with chaotic streams of conflicting signals, she at last tucked her pinky in tight against her ring finger and slid it inside of herself. She orgasmed. She let out barely a grunt and her breathing fluttered, but she'd be damned if she was going to put on any more of a show for this sick bastard than she needed to. Inside herself she was exploding and as she came back down from the release she was shocked by how intense the experience had been. She began to feel more shame and a red blush did briefly spread across her chest. She pumped a few more times with the full four-fingers and let her hand fall.

Amanda had done her best to conceal the pleasure that had come. She reasoned with herself that the stress of the situation had obviously played a part in the climax. Stress heightened orgasms in lots of people, she assumed. Just like lots of other things, the added emotion and feeling enhanced the experience. There were couple that fucked like bunnies after they fought, or couples that tried to find a dark spot outside and hoped not to get caught. She was doing what she needed to do to stay out of trouble. Hell, to stay out of jail.

She was snapped out of her inner dialogue by another message.

"Clean them again."

Tears came anew.

***

Amanda knew how to deal with bullying. You needed to confront the situation and to show everyone that such hurtful antics were beneath you. You needed to be proactive. It had worked for her briefly during middle school and she was determined to make it work now as she headed down to the bathroom.

Amanda had taken a few days to come up with a script in her head about what to do and just what to say. After hearing Jenny's initial description of events she had been taken aback, but after some time for reflection she felt prepared to overcome the situation and get on with her collegiate career. Besides, she figured, once she stood up for herself the other girls on the floor would notice and her social life might even improve. She would wind up with more friends than just Jenny and maybe even get to attend some of the parties that she had started hearing about.

Now, on a school night at around 9:30, there tended to be a steady stream of girls heading into the lavatory to brush their teeth and prepare themselves for eventual sleep. Amanda heard Melody's voice move down the hall. She had a slight Southern accent, like from Georgia, but not too much. Melody had done some growing up down there, but she sure didn't have the full cliché style of a natural born Southerner. Besides, Amanda thought, weren't southern girls supposed to be nice?

Amanda grabbed her bathroom tray and set off towards the communal restroom with butterflies in her stomach. She tried to make sure that her outward expression was calm and unflustered. That was the most important thing, she thought to herself. Stay calm and don't let her get to you in front of the other girls. She pushed open the door and walked up to an empty sink nonchalantly. Out of the corner of her eye she could see Melody wearing a plush terrycloth bathrobe in a baby blue color. The robe went well with Melody's light blond hair and blue eyes. God she's always ready to put herself on display, Amanda thought, allowing some stereotypical thoughts about blonds and beauty pageants to creep into her mind. Amanda wasn't a fan of "robes" and was dressed in her usual eveningwear; a black camisole and black yoga pants.

Giggles began to erupt around the bathroom as Amanda pulled out her toothbrush. She could see a reflection of Melody in her mirror, glancing around at the other girls and talking with her eyes. She was clearly the lead dog in this pack. Amanda unwrapped the new toothbrush from its box and plastic sleeve. The giggles increased. She gave herself one last stoic glance in the mirror and turned to face Melody. "I found out that some people have been calling me Potty Mouth and I want you to know that I think that is really immature," Amanda began. "From what I understand my old toothbrush fell on the ground at some point a couple weeks ago while I was going to the bathroom and rather than tell me about it," she glanced around at the other girls occupying sinks, "like decent human beings," her eyes swept back to Melody, "you all just put it back and decided to call me names."

Amanda was proud of the defiant tone she had kept throughout her statement and paused to gauge the reactions around the room. A couple of the girls slouched their shoulders, feeling guilty. Another didn't seem to have any idea what the hell was going on. Unfortunately, Melody didn't seem to be phased very much. Her eyes were locked on Amanda and a slight grin seemed to be playing across her lips.

"I'm sorry that people have been makin' fun of you, Sweetie." Melody took a couple of steps towards Amanda as she spoke. Her tone was earnest but had just a hint of dry sarcasm underneath the surface. Melody wasn't being very obvious but she was still sending a message. "I admit that I was one of 'em and you're right, it doesn't seem very ladylike." Melody reached out her hands, placing one on Amanda's shoulder and the other cupping her face. "I'm sorry," she said, stroking her cheek and pulling Amanda into an awkwardly distant hug.

Amanda hadn't expected sincerity or apology, and she knew that she wasn't getting either of them right now, not really. She put the last part of her plan into action. She would show them all that she wasn't afraid. She set her new toothbrush down on the edge of the sink. "Thanks for that," she deadpanned, and slowly turned around and walked around the wall of sinks towards the toilet stalls leaving the toothbrush waiting to be used. Her plan was to sit patiently for a minute, listen carefully to make sure nobody messed with her toothbrush, and go back out there and brush her teeth as a more respected woman. As she rounded the corner towards the stalls her plan collapsed.

Jenny stood in the corner of the alcove crying silently. She looked up with pleading eyes and hugged Amanda when she drew close. "I'm sorry, Panda, I didn't tell you. I was in here that day. I'm the one that knocked it off the sink. I thought after I told you about the name calling that that would make it all better," Jenny squeezed her arms around Amanda's shoulders tightly and her hands dug into Amanda's arms. "I thought that would make up for being the one that started it. But I just heard what you said and I feel worse than ever. At least Melody apologized. I feel worse than ever." Jenny's chest heaved as she started crying loudly.

"Its okay, Jen," Amanda consoled her, "You weren't the one who started calling me names. It was just an accident." She pulled back and began wiping the tears from her friend's face. "Don't worry, we're good." She gave her a quick hug and pulled back, straining to hear if any noise was coming from the bathroom. Amanda didn't hear anything but she was still disturbed by this unforeseen hiccup in her plan. She threw her arm around Jenny and walked her back around towards the sinks. "Want to watch a movie tonight? Maybe just some tv?" Amanda glanced around and noticed that a couple of girls had left but Melody and a pair of her lackeys had stayed behind.

Melody was sorting through lotions and soaps like she was getting ready to shower but she hadn't made a move towards the stalls yet. Amanda stared down at the toothbrush. It didn't look like it had moved, but she hadn't really paid attention to its position, she just figured she would listen to see if anyone would knock it off the sink again. Now, though, she wasn't sure what had gone on. Amanda glanced back at Melody who was checking her face out in the mirror. Amanda couldn't tell if the blonde was pretending or not. Amanda felt herself losing control of the situation and her mind was starting to race and scatter. She didn't hear anything. Her toothbrush is right where she left it. She hadn't hears any footsteps or flip-flops. It'll be fine.

Amanda picked up her toothbrush, squeezed on some toothpaste, and without even getting it wet started brushing her teeth. The laughter broke out as soon as the brush started scraping across her teeth.

"How's your new toothbrush, Pussy Mouth?" asked Melody as she continued to look straight into the mirror at herself, examining her pores. "I hope it tastes sweet along with that minty fresh toothpaste." She let her right hand drop in front of her crotch and gave a quick pat. "I'm glad this evenings events could bring us closer."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Digital Prisoner Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 82 milliseconds