• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friday Nights were Bath Night

Friday Nights were Bath Night

The walk from the Village Inn takes longer than the usual five minutes as we struggle against the wind and battle through the snow flakes that hurtle in our faces. We rush through the front door, shake the snow from our coats and remove our shoes.

'That was a surprise,' you say. 'It was sunny when we entered the pub and suddenly, an Arctic snow storm.'

'Well, Tia, we were there for four hours, so plenty of time for the weather to change.' I help you off with your coat. 'I'll put a couple of logs on the fire. Will you check if any emails have arrived?'

'Sure, Dad.' You give me a peck on the cheek and run up the stairs to my office.

'You want a brandy?' I shout.

'After what I've drunk this afternoon, I shouldn't,' you call back, 'but hey, it's Friday, so what the heck.'

By the time you enter the lounge the fire's roaring and I'm relaxed on the sofa with two large Armagnacs.

'Nothing urgent on your computer or answerphone.' you say, as you flick off the light switch. 'Let's enjoy the firelight.'

I study you as you walk towards me, the flame light flickering on your dark dress and hair. You stand in front of me and smile down. 'I see you admiring my dress.'

'Yes. Didn't realise you were going to change. Love the floral pattern.' I gaze at the plunging V neckline. 'Love the lady that's wearing it even more.'

Your smile broadens. 'Thought you'd approve. Decided I was tired of jeans and sweater. It's a tea dress with wrap front.' You pirouette so the dress flares before you sit next to me.

You accept the brandy from me and we clink glasses. 'A toast to my darling daughter who's extricated me from an avalanche of paperwork.'

'Thank you sir, but it's been great being with you for the week.'

'You had enough?'

'Not at all. Next week should be easier now I'm on top of everything and I love the daily trips to the Village Inn.'

I laugh. 'Before you arrived to help out, I doubt I'd been there more than half a dozen times. It's wonderful you being with me.'

You gaze into my eyes and I suspect you want to say something. There's a long silence as we look into one another's eyes before you look away and blush. 'You going to give me a cuddle, Dad?'

'Thought you'd never ask.'

You place your brandy on the coffee table beside mine and lie back in my embrace. 'Mmm,' you hush, 'this is so romantic.'

My face smooths against your hair, breathing in its soft aroma. 'Yes, it is. Sorry I'm not your boyfriend.'

'I don't have one, nor do I need one.'

Your hand takes mine and places it on your upper chest, not on your breast, but tantalizingly close. You squeeze my hand and snuggle closer to me. Should I read anything into this move of yours? I sit for maybe ten minutes wondering what I should do. I decide it would be wise not to risk upsetting you, but I need to take my mind of your right breast which is a magnet to my hand. Perhaps a movie will act as a distraction.

'You want to watch a DVD?'

Silence, so I repeat the question, but in the stillness that follows I hear the regular breathing of a girl who's clearly sleeping off an excess of alcohol.

I lie my head back and wallow in the fire glow and the immediacy of my darling daughter. Thoughts I ought to never have about you, fill my mind.

I have no idea how much time has passed before I wake with a start and realise my fingers have strayed. My hand is inside your dress, cupping your breast! Not only that, but my thumb is absent mindedly stroking your nipple. I'm about to stop when I hear your breathing. I'm sure you're still asleep, but your breathing is deeper. What's more, your nipple has grown. Oh, how much it's grown. I know I should stop, but it's not possible. Such a long time since I was so excited.

My thumb continues its languid caress over your erect nipple and your breathing is so much heavier. As the minutes tick away, there's the occasional sigh and moan. My hand tightens around your breast and my thumb never ceases to pleasure your nipple. Now, you're groaning and then ... 'Oh, Daddy.'

What! Are you dreaming I'm making love to you ... and Daddy? Daddy? It's a few years since you called me 'Daddy.' Just before you reached 18 it became 'Dad,' and never changed.

I keep such thoughts to myself, nor do I have time for consideration on such matters, because it's obvious you're about to orgasm. Sense dictates I should stop before I'm discovered, but that wouldn't be fair to you, so my thumb maintains its caress over your wonderful nipple. Your breathing is so much heavier and you're squirming as my thumb pushes your nipple one way then the other, taking you ever closer ... and then, you're there, the orgasm tumbling through your sweet body, reaching the height of passion, sighing and whispering, 'Oh, Daddy, Daddy, my Daddy.'

My cock is rock hard, knowing I've given you the ultimate pleasure. A wonderful thing, but something I never thought would happen.

After a while, you're still, the orgasm finished, which is the signal for me to pretend I'm sleeping. However I change my mind, decide it's do or die. I've no way of knowing how you'll react, but I know I have to take control and hope I don't spoil our relationship. I need to know if I can have you.

I take your shoulders and lie you down with your back across my lap. You smile up at me, with the slightest of frowns as though you're unsure what I'm doing. You're about to discover and I hope it doesn't freak you out. My hands cup and squeeze your breasts and this time there's no pretence as my thumbs resume stroking over your nipples which remain firm after your orgasm a few minutes ago.

There's no attempt to stop me, no complaint, though you appear a tad surprised. 'Tia, you recall when you were young, how Friday night was always bath night?'

'Mmm, yes.'

'I was thinking back to when I used to bath you.'

'Yes, until Mom stopped you.'

'No, she didn't. It was my decision.'

You look shocked. 'You? Why was that?'

'You'd reached an age when it was improper.'

You giggle. 'Would it be improper now?'

'Don't know. How old are you?'

You prod me in the side and laugh. 'You know damn well.'

'I would have thought at 19, you'd be capable of bathing yourself.'

'Maybe I am.' You blush as you study my face. 'Would you bathe me,' you whisper, 'will you do it now ... please?'

'That was my intention, darling.' I loosen the tie on your wrap dress. 'I'm going to give you a bath, honey, so I must undress you.'

You smile up at me. 'That'll be great. I could undress myself, but much prefer you to do it, Daddy.'

I undo the tie and pull back the one half of your dress so one of your breasts is exposed. I run my fingers over the lace bra while I open the other half. Your left arm drops to the floor and the other rests above your head, allowing me complete freedom to your breasts.

My hand slides into the left cup and captures the large expanse of soft flesh. I pull the cup down with my other hand, remove your breast and see your adult nakedness for the first time. 'Oh, baby,' I whisper at the amazing sight of your generous boob with the firm nipple, hardened by the excitement as it waits for my touch. I take my time as I feast on your breast. I look up to your face and your eyes are focused on your exposure, no doubt wondering what I'll do, now you're accepted they're mine. I take your nipple and squeeze it, whilst pulling hard on it. You open your mouth to take a deep breath and gasp, 'Daddy!' I pull down the other cup to expose your right breast and commence to play with them both.

While my fingers tease your nipple, pulling and twisting it, my hand glides over your midriff and tummy until it reaches the top of your lace panties. It's clear you know where my hand will end its journey as your breathing deepens and your chest rises and falls with excited anticipation. My hand pushes past the waist band and comes to rest inside, on your soaking wet pussy. 'Ooooh, Daddy,' you groan as my middle finger so easily slips deep and wriggles inside you. One foot drops to the floor, allowing me easier access to your private place.

I'm in no rush as I fondle your sex inside your panties. I want to explore you, touch every part of your secret places. I caress your soft, puffy lips, slide my fingertips up and down your parting and massage every inch of your eager sex. Three fingers easily open your well lubricated opening, enter your wet hole and rest there, filling you, while my thumb pleasures your clit. As the minutes pass with me tenderly discovering your intimacy, the room is filled with your sighs and groans.

And now, I sense you're nearing your incestuous orgasm, the inevitable result of my constant petting. My fingers abandon your nipple and enter your panties to take hold of your enlarged clit. I pull on it, stretch it as I rub it between finger and thumb. The well coated fingers in your hole begin to fuck you. As they push in and out of your tight hole, as your soft pussy wraps around them, your moans are stronger, less controlled as the passion starts to envelop your body. I finger you harder now, driving in firm and deep and you take my assault so readily. The rhythm of my thrusting builds.

'Oh Daddy, Daddy, Daddddyyyyyyy,' you cry out as your body convulses, lost in sweet abandon. Love juices squirt over my already wet fingers. I continue to thrust them inside you, but slower now as your body enjoys the orgasmic delirium. Your hips push against each lunge of my hand inside your body and you continue to groan and call my name. Slowly, you recover, your moans are softer and your cum no longer gushing. Your eyes open and smile at me. 'Daddy, that was wonderful, so incredibly unbelievable. Thank you.'

I smile back and slip your soaking wet panties down to your knees. Slowly, I extract my fingers and gaze at the beautiful wet pussy which now belongs to me. 'Mmm, baby, you're wonderful.'

'Bend your knees, darling.' You comply, allowing me to slide your panties down onto the sofa. I spread your knees so I can more easily see your splendid pussy. I watch your face as you open your legs for me and you blush at your exposure. I part your swollen lips and look deep inside your cum soaked cunny. My fingers tenderly explore you as I smooth your wetness over the shine of your skin. 'Such beauty,' I whisper. Your clit is pronounced, protruding from its hood, begging for me to pull on it. I adore its softness and the sudden gasp you utter as I play with it. 'You are the most beautiful woman, Tia, and you're mine.' I barely hear your acquiescence. 'Yes, Daddy.'

'Here, let me help you to sit up.' My arm slips underneath and lifts you so our faces are inches apart. 'I've loved you from the moment you were born. You've always been the most precious person in my world and from now I'll also love you as my only lover.' Our lips meet and I feel you melt against me as we wallow in our first lover's kiss. With mutual accord our mouths open, each hungry for the intimacy of our tongue's exploring. I groan at the pleasure of such a kiss, a kiss full of love and eroticism. My fingers slide into your pussy once more and, almost immediately, you moan into my open mouth as you climax again. A gentle shower sprays my fingers as I push them inside you. Your kiss is even hungrier as you ride the orgasm, your tongue almost in desperation, dancing wildly with mine. I pull you closer, your nipples firm against my chest while you groan and whimper.

Your orgasm dissipates and your kisses are less hungry, more tender than torrid. 'I love you so much, Daddy,' you hush as your fingers stroke my cheek. 'You've made me so happy. Finally, I'm fulfilled.' You gaze into my eyes while your fingers glide over my jeans until you find my erection. Finger tips stroke over its length. 'Daddy, I want to see your cock. Please may I?'

'Mmm, I would love that.'

You lick your lips and kneel on the floor between my legs. Your hand covers the bulge and slides up and down it. 'Naughty girl. You're teasing Daddy.' You chuckle and look up at me and blush, but continue to slowly wank me through the material until there's a tell-tale dampness. Only then do you unzip me, but your hands are shaking so much, I help you by unbuckling the belt and undoing the top button. You tug on my jeans and underpants until you reveal me. I watch you as you study my cock. It stands like a pole for you, pushing out a trickle of pre-cum at the excitement you're creating in me. Your fingers delicately smear my dribble over the head, producing even more liquid to slide down my shaft. I sigh at the intense pleasure your tiny fingers are giving me. 'Oh, darling, Daddy loves your gentle strokes.' You look up at me and blush again, before resuming your observation of my cock. Your tender touch explores all over my hardness, smoothing from the tip down to my balls, which you hold with care.

I watch in awe at a wonderful view I never expected to see, but eventually I know that I'll soon explode as your caresses bring me close to an eruption. 'Suck Daddy's cock,' I whisper.

With tantalizing slowness your head moves toward my dribbling cock until your lips touch the underside of my glans. Your tongue gently caresses it, sliding up and around the bulbous head, bringing me the most exquisite pleasure. Your eyes meet mine as you take me in your mouth. As I enter, your tongue pleasures me, your loving gaze pleasures me. My shaft slowly disappears into your mouth with a languid tenderness. The warmth of your soft mouth takes me inside, loving me in your special way. When you've taken as much as you're able, you pull back and then, take me once more. You're in no rush as your sweet mouth takes me towards the ultimate pleasure, your head bobbing to a sensual rhythm. Your fingers caress my balls, stroke the sensitive perineum and tease my anus. My hands close around your breasts, my palms smoothing your firm nipples. With every nerve ending spreading ecstasy through my body I whisper, 'Daddy's about to cum.'

You ignore my warning and allow my spasm of semen to jet down your throat. Your eyes continue to express your love as more cum streams into your welcome mouth. I cry out your name as you take possession of my body.

My body relaxes into a state of bliss as your mouth cleans up my cock with tenderness. At length, you curl up in my embrace and whisper, 'I hope Daddy hasn't forgotten he's going to bathe me.'

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Friday Nights were Bath Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds