• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Her Need for an Older Man Ch. 02

Her Need for an Older Man Ch. 02

Amber got up off of her knees and kissed John on the cheek. She slipped out of the room to go shower and begin making or ordering dinner. She knew John would be finishing his work and didn't want to bother him. She removed what little clothing was left and turned the water to their shower on. She looked at herself in the mirror as she tied her hair up, she looked happy. It had only been two years since she walked out on her old life. She didn't even miss it.

She remembers the day she left, she was so tired of feeling unwanted. Fredrick was cold towards her, and John made her feel wanted again. They had been talking for six months when she left her husband. John swooped in and took care of her. He made her feels thing she had never felt before.

She stepped under the hot water and began to wash herself. Her pussy was still wet and tingling from how hard she came. Her clit began to throb as she reached down and gently rubbed her pussy. She could never seem to get enough from him. Always wanting more and more. She dropped her washcloth and brought one had to her breast, grasping her nipple she let out a quiet moan.

She knew if she were to be caught touching herself without asking him she would get punished. She pinched her clit hard and slipped a finger inside of herself. She thought of how he had fucked her so hard earlier. The taste of his cum was still on her tongue as she tried to control her moans. She slipped another finger inside of her throbbing pussy and fingered herself until she came.

She hurriedly finished showering and wrapped up in a towel. She was startled by John sitting on the end of the bed waiting for her. She smiled at him and tried to act as cool as possible, her heart was racing. 'All finished already love?' She asked as she finished drying off and slipped on a pair of his favorite red lace panties. He raised one eyebrow and said 'I am, I walked in here as soon as you were also finishing yourself.'

She stopped in her tracks and glanced into his eyes. She knew what was coming as he slowly took off his belt. John signaled for her to bend over the end of the bed. Slowly he ties her arms down to the bed posts and bound her ankles. Her pussy is so wet she can barely stand it. 'Please touch me sir' She begs. He doesn't give in, though he can see her beautiful pink pussy growing wetter by the moment.

John drug his belt down her body causing her to shiver. He pulled down her pretty red panties, and he slapped the belt hard against the lips of her pussy. Amber screamed and grabbed the side of the bed. 'Please sir, please touch me, I need you. I am sorry I was a bad girl. I love you. Forgive me', Amber screamed over and over as he spanked her.

Tears were threatening to spill out when he untied her legs and arms. He picked her up and kissed her. Reminding her he wouldn't have to punish her is she would listen like a good girl. Though she loved it when he punished her, as did he. Her pussy was dripping wet and he couldn't help but graze it with his fingers.

He then lays her down onto the bed. Her legs wrapped around him as he pushed himself inside of her. Her arms around his neck. She moans into his mouth as he kisses her hard and then flips her on top. She grinds hard on his thick cock and he reaches up and pinches her nipples. He loves the way her pussy clenches his cock when he does it,

She is close to cumming when he pulls her off his cock and gets behind her. He grabs her hair and rams into her over and over. Gripping her hip with his other hand. She cums for him, she gives all of herself to him. He flips her back over and cums deep inside her. Watching her pretty face in total ecstasy as her hips meet his. Her legs wrap around him begging for more.

'My insatiable little girl, go figure out dinner while I shower' John asks when Amber unwraps herself from him. She slips on the shirt he wore to bed the night before and her red panties and skipped downstairs. She grabbed the phone and order from his favorite takeout restaurant and opened a bottle of wine. She then grabbed her book she was currently reading and sat at the bar.

Sometime later John walks down stairs and sees Amber with her wine and book. He takes a minute to take her all in. Her pretty faced so serious and focused, her manicured finger tip tracing the rim of her wine glass. The curves of her breasts visible though the white shirt, her leg drawn up close to her. She was unbelievably beautiful and yet so seductive in the same moment. He can already smell the sweet scent of her as he walks closer.

'Have I told you how delicious you look when you read' he asked Amber. She closes her book and blushes, 'You have many times.' He laughs as she stand up and gets onto her tippy toes for a kiss. He pulls her close and kisses her back. 'I suggest you stop, the food will be here soon' Amber says as her nipples get hard. Knowing damn well he didn't care.

He grabbed her up and set her back onto the bar stool. Pulling her shirt off in one swift movement, he took one of her nipples into his mouth. She spread her legs even more to pull him closer. He smelled amazing, and knew he would taste just as good.

Just then the door bell rang and John went to answer it, dinner had arrived and Amber quickly set out plates and silverware. She poured more wine for herself and a glass for him as he sat down. They ate and talked and before long the table was cleared, they headed for the bedroom.

She removed her clothing while John sat on the bed and watched her. He loved watching her remove the panties she was wearing. He watched her hands push them down the curve of her beautiful ass, and then she bent over to take them off he could see her amazing pussy. His cock stirred without hesitation. He couldn't contain himself around her.

Amber walked over to John and sat in between his legs. Without saying a word she took his cock out of his shorts and began sucking it. Her hand massaged his balls as she took him further down her throat. John shoved his hands into her hair and began to move her head faster. She began to gag, which only fueled his need for more of her.

He pulled her by her hair off his cock and pulled her close. He pushed her onto the bed and retrained her hands so she couldn't touch him. He grabbed her thickest vibrator and shoved it inside of her on its highest setting. He watched her back arch and listened to her scream for him. He loved watching her pussy gripping the toy. He fucked her with hard with her toy until she came, enjoying the show.

John then shoved the toy in her mouth to make her clean it off. He then knelt down and began to clean her pussy of all her delicious cum. She moaned his name as he teased her clit with his tongue.

'Fuck me daddy, please fuck me.'

It was all he needed to hear, he got up and entered her. Amber's pussy was hot and soaking wet from the last orgasm she had. He gripped her hips as he thrust into her over and over. She called his name again and again. Only making him fuck her faster, harder, deeper.

'I am going to cum for you daddy.'

He stops, leaving her on the edge of her orgasm. He instructs her to get on all fours and wait, He went to where they kept their toys. He grabbed a smaller vibrator and a paddle. She couldn't see what he had, only wait in anticipation.

John studied her beautiful body, completely ready to submit to him. He brought the paddle down onto her beautiful ass. Amber screams in pleasure as he spanks her with it. Amber then feels a vibrator begin to shove into her tight asshole. Her pussy was throbbing and dripping on the bed. After the vibrator was completely inside of her, he began to spank her again.

It was almost too much for her too handle. John stopped spanks her when her ass was bright red and tender, and shoved his cock back inside her pretty little pussy. Amber could barely hold herself up as he fucked her. She felt so good she thought her body would give out. John must have sensed this, because he grabbed her hips and steadied her as he pounded her pussy and turn the volume up higher in the vibrator in her ass.

'I'm cumming daddy' She screamed.

'Cum for me, my good little girl' He said.

Her pussy clenched his cock as she came for him. Bringing him to his own orgasm. He gripped her hips harder as he emptied himself inside of her. Her muscles squeezing every single drop from him. When he lets her go, she falls onto the bed. He slowly removes the vibrator from her sweet and tender asshole.

He removes the restraints, kissing the red marks they left on her beautiful skin. She looked so beautiful laying there. Her entire body was spent from pleasing him. Her breathing became soft again and her blissful glow was excruciatingly beautiful. She watched him as he walked into the restroom to clean himself, she made the decision to follow him in there.

She was insatiable and she needed him. He needed her, and couldn't get enough of her.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Her Need for an Older Man Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 166 milliseconds