• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Condominium Ch. 07

Condominium Ch. 07

123

Chapter 7

Ted and Ginny Reynolds appeared at our door. She was carrying a pan of brownies, and he had a half-gallon of vanilla ice cream in his hands with a scoop. I welcomed them, and escorted them into our living room after shaking Ted's hand (recalling how I'd seen him sticking those fingers into Amber), and giving Ginny a polite hug.

I made some introductions to the others that had already arrived, and then showed them the kitchen and where to put the ice cream until dessert time.

Ginny seemed nervous and had that deer-in-the-headlights look about her. I think she expected to see people fucking in every nook and cranny of our condo, and that wasn't the case -- just yet. Amber came up and I introduced them. Amber decided to be devilish, because she threw her arms around Ted and planted a big mushy kiss on his lips.

Amber was wearing a see-through top that left little to the imagination about her breasts, areolas, or nipples. I liked the look. Several of the other women were similarly clad. Ginny's eyes darted around the room as she took in the seductive scene.

I snickered and allowed to Ginny as a second kiss with Ted ended, "She does that often at one of our parties. Don't get upset." Even as I spoke, I could see the color rise in her face, wondering if it was out of jealousy, anger, lust, or a quest for revenge against either Amber or her husband.

I broke Ginny away from the pair as Amber went back for more. "Ginny, come with me and let me get you a drink."

She sighed and came with me. She looked worried.

After I'd gotten her a glass of wine, I walked her out on our balcony where we could be alone. "Ginny, don't get upset at what happens here. Also, no one is about to make you do anything you don't want to do. I do have one suggestion to you though; if you are here to 'get even' with something Ted did, I suggest you leave after dinner, because you'll regret that action later."

"You know what he did?" I heard the edge of anger.

"I believe I do. I was here." I kept my voice calm, but nodded towards our bedroom.

"He fucked your wife." There was an acid tone to her remark.

"They had fun and became friends. That's what tonight is all about. That's why we get together."

Ginny plopped down on the edge of the chaise. She was pretty. The setting sun picked up some highlights in her hair, and gave her an angelic appearance.

She said, "I'm so disappointed in him. I thought we were ... I don't know."

I filled in the word, "Monogamous?"

She nodded.

"Monogamy is only one model for a relationship. There are many others, some you'll meet tonight, and there are still many others. I was where you are right now until about fifteen months ago. Amber and I both underwent a bit of catharsis about our relationship then, deciding to open it up."

Ginny said in an even tone, "So now you fuck other people."

I nodded, "We have a set of friends we didn't have before who we can share anything with, including physical affection. There's a tinge of romance in what we do, as well as lust. We can help satisfy some fantasies and dreams, but not all. We consider ourselves normal, I might add."

Out of the blue, she said, "Amber seemed nice. I had to laugh at the look on Ted's face when she kissed him. I thought he'd die. He knows he's walking on thin ice." She actually laughed.

I had to laugh and explain, "Amber has a devilish streak. She knew she'd freak him out by kissing him in front of you. I apologize for her behavior." After a moment I added, "Amber would be happy to talk to you -- or any of the women. We aren't trying to sell you on this lifestyle; it's not for everyone. It does remove a whole set of temptations and substitutes something manageable in their place."

"I hadn't thought about that." She made a huge sigh. "I knew Ted would have an affair. He was a 'player' before we got married a year ago. He had a whole string of women after him. I knew he fucked all of them right up to when we got engaged. I guess I was sort of idealistic in ever thinking he'd stop. He has to try to get his cock in some new pussy once in a while."

I teased, "And what about you?"

"I had boyfriends that I slept with, but I wasn't a slut the way Ted was ... is."

"So, on the occasion of the giving of a ring, you both decided to change the spots on the leopards." I hesitated, "Drawing a line in the sand works for a lot of people, but not for all. We're human. We lapse back into the way we were, or we morph into something we never thought we'd be. I never thought I'd be a swinger, and I'm certain Amber feels this way too. Just one day we were monogamous, and the next day we had another couple we like to swap with, and another day after that another couple joined in, and it expanded from there to what you see in the living room."

Ginny looked into the room. Most of the people were there now, drinking, munching on hors d'oeuvres, and talking with friends. The buzz of cheerful conversations carried to us. A genuine laugh often filtered through the door. This was a group of people happy to be together.

Ginny looked up at me, "I do want to participate ... and not out of anger. I'm mad at Ted, but I'll get over it. I had expectations, but I should have known better. It's my own fault for creating unrealistic expectations for myself. It won't be out of spite that I have sex with anyone. The idea of this group is a turn on. I always wanted to do something like this earlier in my life, but I held back. I don't want to hold back now. Ted might not know how much the idea of group sex like this gets to me in a positive way."

After a pause, Ginny said, "I would like to talk to Amber, but it doesn't have to be tonight. My question really is how kinky I'm feeling. I was raised to be a 'good' girl, and yet I'm feeling like I want to breakout of my shell. The idea of sex with others is high on my list."

I chuckled, "Don't be too hard on yourself. 'Kinky' is a judgment call as to what is and what isn't. Be a normal, horny female who likes to fuck. Look in the living room; there are about a dozen of them in there right now -- including one I don't recognize." I frowned and tried to figure out who the young woman was.

I paused and helped Ginny stand. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a very tender kiss. She kissed back tentatively, and then her mood changed and she really got into the next several kisses.

"Ginny, I'd be honored to be with you later, but that's up to you."

She got a tear in one eye, "I like you. I'd like that, too." We kissed again and she said, "I get some really good vibes from you -- you're nice and kind, and I like that in a man."

"Then come and be my sidekick for a while." I held out my hand and she took it, and we went and joined the crowd inside.

* * * * *

"Hi, I'm Jon. I'm you host and I wanted to welcome you. I don't recognize you, do I?"

The pretty auburn haired young woman blushed slightly, "No. I'm Diane -- Marcie's younger sister. Doug brought me tonight because she had a cold and didn't want to spread it around. I hope it's OK that I'm here; if not, I'll leave."

Diane was in her early twenties and no doubt the youngest person in the room. I resisted asking her age.

"Don't you dare leave," I protested immediately. I introduced her to Ginny; even adding some comments I thought might break some ice in a way about how open we were. "Marcie had a baby about three months ago. A couple of parties ago, she gave me a real treat by sharing some of her baby milk with me -- both as a drink when I suckled her breasts, and as a body and genital wash when we were playing together. It was wonderful and erotic. I love Marcie, and she's so sweet. Please tell her I missed her and hope she feels better." I laughed.

Ginny did look surprised at my revelation but smiled, imagining the interaction I hoped.

I turned, "That might be considered kinky, but I didn't think it was at the time." I smiled at Ginny, and she laughed. She was getting the idea and the sex we enjoyed wasn't off the wall in some way -- no whips or chains. I emphasized, "Consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex."

Ginny said, "I'll remember that if and when I'm lactating. Come to Jon for a taste test." She made an imaginary checkbox in the air with her finger and put a check in it.

Diane said to me, "I've known all about these parties for a while. I've wanted to participate but they're all sort of for residents only."

"You're related by family. You could come anytime. I think you have the reputation as Doug and Marcie's favorite babysitter, however."

Diane smiled, "I think I'd rather be here. I have to admit my stomach is in knots about what's going to happen later. I'm a little worried, but much more aroused and excited about it, to the point of almost bursting."

I turned to Ginny and smiled.

Ginny said, "This is my first time too." She turned to me and whispered in my ear. I nodded back. She said to Diane, "Why don't you join the two of us when we start. Jon is very nice, and I just know he'll be loving, kind, and gentle with us."

As the two started to talk, I left them briefly to welcome a few other people and get my new girls two glasses of wine. Yes, I would be loving with them. The two younger women were not only hot in my book; they were delightfully innocent and full of wonder and excitement about what was going to happen. We would have fun together.

I decided to orchestrate a little extra sex play for them. I found Amber and explained my idea. She loved it, and promised to help out.

We maneuvered through dinner, dessert (brownies and ice cream), and then I put on some sexy dance music -- very romantic. I captured Diane and Ginny again, and the three of us danced very close for about twenty minutes. I kissed both girls not only on their lips but paying attention to their erogenous zone around their ears and neck. I could feel their sexual temperatures rise as I worked with them. The fact that there were three of us made our interactions that much hotter.

Eventually, I even got the two of them to kiss one another in a passionate way. They both liked the interaction, confessing to me that they were their first sapphic kisses. I didn't push them, but let them enjoy the splendor of the sharing they were doing with each other. I could sense that they were becoming fast friends as well.

At one point, I saw Ted watching the two girls kissing as the three of us danced. His mouth was hanging open and I swear drool was dripping out as his wife worked Diane's sexual appetite into a frenzy. To my surprise the two women started to feel each other's breasts as well. They weren't the first in the room, but when they saw what was happening they quickly joined in with enthusiasm.

I led the two of them back to our master bedroom, passing right under Ted's nose. I didn't even acknowledge his presence as we went by. I thought to myself, you may have fucked my wife, but I am going to make love to your wife and her new friend in a way that will raise the bar very very high for you.

I showed Ginny and Diane how we slowly removed each other's clothes in a sexy and erotic way. No one did their own and gradually we became nude. By that time, my hard-on could have been enshrined at the British Museum next to the Elgin Marbles. We amplified every move with dozens of kisses and stroking.

Ginny initiated the parallel blowjob, and then I went down on one girl while the other one continued to minister to me. We swapped around several times. Both girls tasted divine. Both girls were also so excited at the idea of intercourse with me, I thought they'd both spontaneously combust at any second.

I had the girls try sucking on each other's breasts, and when that was going well, I had them finger each other's slits -- even putting fingers into each other in a sexy way. They were good at their first attempts. Both girls had small orgasms from the interactions. They looked guilty, but I praised their efforts and they seemed to relax.

I lay Ginny back on our bed, and took a couple of minutes to lap at her fabulous tasting pussy. Diane sat beside us just watching, but occasionally rubbing Ginny's breasts.

"Diane, come down here. I want to show you something."

She looked embarrassed, but a microsecond later, Diane's head appeared next to mine right in front of Ginny's pussy. I watched Ginny raise up on her elbows to watch us.

I instructed, "This is another woman's pussy. It is the sweetest smelling and best tasting thing in the world. I have already had the pleasure of being here and tasting her for a moment, and as you can see I also have two fingers in Ginny's vagina."

I paused and kissed Diane, using my tongue to ensure that she tasted what I'd been eating a moment earlier. "Diane, I want you to taste this from the source. I want you to eat this pussy -- to smell it, to lap at it, to eat it, to use your fingers, and to love it as it deserves."

Diane looked at me with uncertainty in her glance, and then she leaned in where I'd just been. Sixty seconds later, I might have sworn that she'd been eating other women's pussies for years. She was pro at the new endeavor.

Ginny had fallen back at the new pleasure. "Oh, GOD. I can't believe another woman is making me ... CUMMMMMMMM." Ginny exploded in an orgasm. Diane kept right on munching away, with her fingers sloshing around in the moist cunt in front of her.

I leaned in and shared some of the juices that Ginny emitted in her orgasm. They were fabulous. Why some cosmetic company didn't make this fragrance or bottle this taste as mouthwash for men -- or women -- was beyond me. There were millions to be made. I'd have to suggest that Bree bring that idea forward at Delta Pharma. They made some OTC products.

About that time, Ginny pleaded with me to make love to her. Diane moved aside, and I slowly rose and positioned myself to penetrate one of my new lovers. I glanced up as I lay my cock along her slit, and Ted was watching from the doorway. I paid him no mind, and then sank to the hilt into Ginny's warm, young body. I'm sure her groan of joy could be heard on the other side of the country: "Oh, God; soooo good."

I was gentle and loving with Ginny, adding kisses and words of love and affection to her. Diane lay beside us and joined in as well, also kissing her new friend and toying with her breasts.

I spoke in a low tone, "Can I make a suggestion you both might like?"

Ginny gasped, "Oh, God yes. You haven't had a bad idea all night."

"Why doesn't Diane gently sit on Ginny's face so she can eat you. Diane, you can lean against me and we can make out. We'll change positions after a bit."

The women looked at each other and nodded. Diane straddled Ginny's head and slowly lowered her pussy down to the outstretched tongue. As contact was made, Diane fell into my arms, "Oh, God, this is so fucking hot. I want to do this everyday, all day, all the time, for the rest of my life." She kissed me, driving her tongue deep into my mouth as her body writhed about on Ginny's tongue.

I could still see Ted at the doorway now and then. He was checking up on what I was doing with his wife. At this point, I had totally perverted her to being a sex fiend and bisexual nymphomaniac. What was I doing with his wife? I was corrupting her. I was making her realize that there were so many options for sex in this world that his cheating ass wasn't necessarily a required asset on her ledger book. I couldn't imagine cheating on Ginny ... or Amber ... or Diane ... or any of the other women I'd made a commitment to. Sharing was not cheating.

After a dozen orgasms, some aided by the careful fingering or tongue action of Diane as we fucked, Ginny worked up to a major orgasm. She spasmed and twitched in a way that got to me, and I filled her sweet love box with a gallon of man cum. We were ecstatic about our accomplishment, and even Diane got off.

After some after-fuck play, I extracted. Ginny's pussy was a mess of my cum and her juices. I pushed her back as she tried to rise, and gestured for Diane to come to where my face was.

I went into instructor mode again. I chuckled, "Diane, this a well fucked pussy. It's full of delicious cum and girl juice, and it will taste even better than it did before. Some people think of this as gross, but I think of it as a delicacy that needs to be eaten and savored. Do you want to join me?"

Diane nodded enthusiastically, and dove into the sodden mess until her face was as much a mess as Ginny's nether region. I got my own licks in here and there. By then, I was past my recovery point, and again hard and ready for action.

At that point, we traded around positions, and repeated the whole exercise again, only with Diane being loved by the two of us, Ginny having her sweet pussy eaten as she leaked my cum into Diane's mouth, and then Ginny and I cleaning up the mess we created in Diane's pussy.

Ted reappeared several times during the evening at my bedroom door, watching the activity.

Amber eventually came in and joined us. I was holding both women to my chest and telling them how much I loved them and wanted them to be part of my life.

Amber just started to eat each woman, gently making love to their pussies and breasts as only she could do.

As she did, I repositioned and fucked my wife much to her delight, eventually dumping another full load into her already cum saturated pussy.

Diane was first off the block to clean up Amber. I didn't even need to suggest anything. Ginny helped finish the job. I'd created two new, bisexual women -- love sluts.

Although it was a rare event, Amber and I invited Ginny and Diane to stay the night to cuddle with us. They both accepted our invitation, and that was how the rest of the night unfolded, although I do have to admit to three more lovemaking sessions that night -- one with each woman.

Over breakfast in the morning, Amber told us what had transpired at the rest of the party. Basically, everyone had a good time, except for Ted who constantly kept returning to the master bedroom doorway to check up on his wife.

Ginny and Bree had both fucked him, but he was rushed and excited to see what Ginny was doing with Diane and me, so he didn't savor the experiences. Amber was laughing, and said that Bree was too.

Amber said, "I teased him quite a bit. I told him what a wonderful lover you were, and how you'd ruined so many other women because they'd been with you and then couldn't tolerate their husbands any more.

"Ginny, when I told Ted that you were staying over with us, I thought his head would explode. I just suggested that he go home and get a good night's sleep, and assured him that you'd be home mid-morning, after a possible wake-up fuck and breakfast." She laughed, "I thought he'd croak on the spot. He thought he was the sexual lothario, pleasing all the women, but suddenly he discovered that his wife could play in the same game, and do much better at it."

Ginny and I had enjoyed a wake up lovemaking session. We were truly in love. Even Amber could see it, but she knew her position in my life was secure.

Ginny asked with a tone of idle curiosity, "Did he take anyone home with him?"

"I don't think so. When I saw him leave, he was alone and a little spaced out."

"Good," Ginny declared. She hugged me and looked at Amber, "I love this man. I want to spend my life with him, but I am not about to try to break anything up. I hope you'll let me visit you often, and keep us in your circle of friends."

Amber chortled, "Be kind to Ted. He does love you. I think you'll find a very different husband from now on. If you want to set new boundaries or relationship rules, now would be a good time."

Ginny smiled, "Well, he's got a much different wife. I guarantee we'll be back to your parties -- or at least, I will. I hope we can get together in between too." She looked at Amber for permission, and I saw her nod acceptance of that.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Condominium Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds