• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Little Masochist

His Little Masochist

123

--Chapter 1--

Jayden and Richard were sitting on Richard's bed chatting when Jayden stuttered a little.

"You stuttered a little, you OK?"

"Mm? Oh yes I'm fine, it's just..." He trailed off and gestured meekly to Richard's groin, where there was a 6 inch long lump.

"Does this startle you?" Richard said this with a smirk.

"Uh um a little..."

"Tell me Jayden, how do you like it?"

"How do I like what?" Jayden said this nervously.

"I bet you're pretty kinky huh?"

"What? I-no I-" as he said this Jayden's eyes shifted and he blushed a little.

"Hah! I knew it!" As Richard said this he moved his arm and in one swift motion he had his fingers wrapped around Jayden's neck. Jayden fell backwards onto the bed, startled at Richard's speed. Richard adjusted his position so he could get better leverage over Jayden and his grip tightened, a feral look in his eye. Richard reached into the pocket of his cargo pants and pulled out a spool of paracord. He made a loop with it and bound Jayden's wrists with it. Jayden struggled against the chord but couldn't free himself. "You won't be able to escape," Richard said this with a wicked grin as he pulled off Jayden's shirt and scratched his chest. Richard flicked Jayden's nipple hard and then twisted and pulled on it. Jayden cried out in pain and Richard looked up and covered Jayden's mouth. Richard reached into another pocket and pulled out a ball gag, he fitted it to Jayden's face. Richard wrapped more paracord around Jayden's ankles and thighs, then tied those together, bending Jayden's knees, then he tied all that to Jayden's neck so that the more he struggled, the tighter the cord around his neck got.

"Now, down to business," Richard pulled a small razor knife out of his pocket and cut away Jayden's pants, knicking him a couple times. Richard tossed the knife aside and put his hand between Jayden's legs and began to squeeze his balls. Richard started applying pressure to Jayden's chest as he squeezed his balls harder and harder. Richard finally relented on his balls and start pressing his thumb against Jayden's asshole as he switched back to tweaking Jayden's nipple.

Jayden tried to kick at Richard to get him to relent but it only tightened the cord around his neck so he couldn't breath. Richard noticed this and smirked, drawling "bad boy Jayden," Richard bent over and started to bite dick, pressing his teeth into the sensitive flesh at the edge of the head. Jayden's back arched in pain and this pushed his cock further into Richard's mouth, startled, Richard bit again, causing Jayden to release a muffled scream.

Richard pulled his mouth off Jayden's dick and popped his thumb into Jayden's asshole. Jayden went limp and his dick twitched, precum dripping from the tip. Richard tightly wrapped more cord around Jayden's dick and his balls. Richard refocused his attention on Jayden's ass, he twisted his thumb in his ass, causing Jayden to convulse and his dick to twitch more vehemently. "I see someone's happy," Richard said with a wicked grin and grabbed Jayden's swelling dick.

Jayden's dick was swelling and becoming more and more sensitive, Richard's firm grip caused jayden to struggle more, Richard's only response was to dig his nails into the underside of Jayden's sensitive cock. Richard whispered in Jayden's ear "just relax and let this happen." Richard removed his thumb from Jayden's ass and proceeded to unzip and unbutton his cargo pants, letting them drop to the floor. His 6 inch long, 5 and a half inch girth cock stressing against his boxer briefs.

"mm mmf mfmm mmmmmm," Jayden tried to talk around the gag, but was muffled too much for Richard to understand.

"Shhhhh." Richard shushed Jayden as he pulled down his boxer briefs and released his cock. Richard repositioned himself and started to press the tip of his cock against Jayden's asshole. He bent to bite Jayden's nipple as he pressed harder against his asshole. Twisting Jayden's nipple with his teeth, Richard popped his cock into Jayden's ass.

Jayden tried again to scream around the ball gag, but he couldn't. Richard pushed deeper into Jayden's ass, spreading Jayden's knees to get a better angle, tightening the cord around his neck, Jayden coughed as the cord tightened but Richard ignored him and continued to push in. Richard only had two of his six inches in Jayden's ass but to Jayden, it felt like so much more.

In one swift thrust, Richard pushed the rest of his hard cock into Jayden's ass. Jayden's body twitched and Jayden's cock swelled more, Richard noticed that Jayden's cock was starting to turn purple. Richard grinned and began to slowly massage the head of Jayden's cock. Jayden moaned through the gag and Richard grinned, pushing his nails into the edge of the head of his dick. Richard pulled his cock back, until just the head remained in Jayden's ass and Jayden relaxed. Richard rammed his dick all the way into Jayden's ass and grunted, squeezing Jayden's cock harder. Jayden's back arched and his cock swelled more.

Richard untied the cord around Jayden's cock. Jayden's cock immediately shrunk a little and returned to a normal color. Jayden released a relaxed breath, Richard twisted his hips, stirring up Jayden's insides. Jayden's back arched in discomfort and Richard pulled back out, all the way, Jayden's asshole staying open for a second. Richard re-tied the cord around Jayden's cock, more loose this time. Richard grabbed his own cock and started to stroke it, straddling Jayden's stomach. Richard grunted as his hips spasmed, he shot thick ropes of his cum onto Jayden's chest, neck and chin. Jayden squirmed under Richard as Richard leaned back, tipping his head back, a little cum still dripping from his dick.

Richard stood after recovering from his post-orgasm daze. He left the room, leaving Jayden tied up, and covered in cum. Richard returned five minutes later with a towel. He grabbed two opposite corners of the towel and twirled the towel. He snapped the towel, hitting the underside of Jayden's still twitching cock. Jayden tried to squirm away but only restricted his own breathing. "Not a good idea Jayden." Richard snapped at Jayden's balls, making contact. Jayden closed his eyes and arched his back in pain. "Are you done squirming?"

"mmm," Jayden nodded frantically, just wanting the pain to stop.

Richard tossed the towel aside and started to untie Jayden's hands. "You can clean yourself off," Richard tossed the towel to Jayden. Jayden slowly, carefully grabbed the towel and wipe the cum off his face, neck and chest. "Good," Richard pulled a wash cloth out of his pocket and picked up a bottle of rubbing alcohol. He dipped the cloth in the bottle of alcohol and dropped a couple drips on Jayden's nipples, causing Jayden to squirm. Richard smirked, moving to Jayden's dick.

Richard wrapped the cloth around Jayden's twitching member, Jayden tried to move his pelvis back to get away from the cold towel, but it only choked him. "Bad idea Jayden," Richard chuckled as Jayden coughed and squirmed. Richard finished wrapping the cloth around Jayden's cock, which was gently twitching. Richard wrapped another cordaround Jayden's dick, just tight enough to keep the cloth on Jayden's dick.

"I'm going to take the gag off now," Richard took off the ball gag and Jayden panted heavily, if raspily.

"The cloth... it's so cold, it stings so much..."

"Don't complain." Richard pinched Jayden's nipple, a sadistic grin on his face.

"Why are you doing all this to me?"

Richard laughed, "because it's fun and we both enjoy it."

"I don't."

"Your lips lie, your twitchy, throbbing cock doesn't." Richard grabbed Jayden's cloth wrapped cock and slowly moved the cloth along the shaft of Jayden's dick, eliciting a moan from Jayden.

"Oohh-" Jayden's moan was cut off by Richard suddenly releasing then slapping Jayden's hard dick. Jayden inhaled sharply and his whole body shuddered.

"Hah, you liked that didn't you?"

"No-I," Richard slapped his cock again, making Jayden wince.

"Don't lie to me," Richard slapped Jayden's dick again.

"I'm telling you- I don't like it, please stop," Richard slapped his dick again, they went back and forth like this for 15 minutes until finally Jayden said "alright, you're right,I like it."

"So you want me to continue? Alright," Richard continued slapping Jayden's dick, and continued for another 5 minutes. "I think you've had enough now," he removed the cloth from Jayden's now reddened penis.

Richard flipped Jayden over and untied his legs from his neck and his ankles from his thighs. He flipped Jayden back into his back and then lifted him by his legs and moved him against a wall so Jayden's dick was pointed at his own mouth. Richard tied Jayden's wrists to his ankles and put a rod in between his knees to keep them apart.

"This part is fun too," Richard started to gently massage the head of Jayden's cock and lick along the underside of his shaft. Richard untied the cord from Jayden's cock and balls. Jayden moaned a little and his precum began to flow. Richard started to suck on one of Jayden's balls and stroke along the shaft of Jayden's cock. As Jayden's moaning became louder and more intense his hips started to shake and his face got red, Richard suddenly stopped.

He tied a cord tightly around the base of Jayden's dick and dropped his pants and underwear. Richard positioned himself by Jayden's head and grabbed Jayden's jaw, keeping it open. Richard thrust his cock into Jayden's throat and began to thrust in and out. He began to lick the tip of Jayden's dick, sending shivers down his spine.

Richard started thrusting faster and faster into Jayden's throat as he took more of Jayden's cock in his own mouth, twirling his tongue along the underside of Jayden's dick. Jayden started to convulse, just as Richard did and Richard pulled out. Jayden started to cough but Richard held his mouth open as he came into Jayden's mouth, untying the cord around Jayden's penis, letting him cum, also into Jayden's own mouth. By the time both were done cumming, Jayden's mouth had overflown, and cum was dribbling down his cheek.

Richard forced his mouth shut and said, "swallow it," but Jayden didn't, he just laid there, occasionally shuddering as a little more cum seeped out of his still twitching cock. "Hey! Did I say you could enjoy your orgasm? I don't think I did, now swallow our cum." Jayden swallowed, almost in a daze, Richard scooped the bit that leaked out of Jayden's mouth back in and said "that wasn't so hard now was it?"

Richard stood and walked away, leaving Jayden there as he went to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When he came back, still naked, Jayden was still in the same position. Richard got dressed again and started to untie Jayden, letting him fall every which way. Richard picked him up a little to position him on the bed and then tucked him in. Richard picked up all of Jayden's clothes on the floor and folded them neatly, placing them by the head of the bed. Richard went over to his desk and booted up his computer to start playing some games.

--Chapter 2--

Jayden and Richard were once again chatting in Richard's room, the only two people in the house.

"So about last time," Jayden trailed off, blushing bit.

"Ah yes, I was wondering when you'd bring that up," a slight smirk crept into Richard's face as he sat back in his big office chair.

"I didn't tell anyone."

"Good, that means you want it to happen again right? We can keep it our little secret that you love pain and this," Richard put emphasis on the last word as he picked up a spool of paracord. He grinned and started to stand.

"It won't be so easy this time," Jayden sat up and pulled a dagger out of his pocket. Richard just laughed and in one swift motion grabbed both of Jayden's wrists. Richard looked at the dagger in Jayden's right hand and squeezed his right wrist. Jayden dropped the dagger and dropped his head, defeated. Jayden noticed a bulge in Richard's pants and groaned, thinking back to the last time he saw that bulge in Richard's pants.

"You were saying?" Richard smirked and held both of Jayden's wrists in one hand, grabbing the paracord. He wrapped the cord around Jayden's wrists, the bulge in his pants getting bigger and a slight bulge in Jayden's pants becoming noticeable. Richard pushed Jayden back onto the bed and started to get over him. Richard held down Jayden's legs as he started to move forward. When his face was above Jayden's crotch he moved his head down, unzipping Jayden's pants with his teeth.

Richard pulled off Jayden's skinny jeans, which pulled off his boxers as well. Jayden's cock sprung free and flopped over to the side, not yet fully hard. Richard ran his fingertip along the underside of Jayden's dick, eliciting a twitch as his dick began to grow and harden."Haha, there we go," Richard picked up the dagger and admired it. The edges were dull and the end wasn't super sharp, but pain could easily be inflicted.

Richard pressed the flat side of the dagger against the underside of Jayden's dick, causing Jayden to squirm and inhale sharply. Richard turned the blade so it was pressing into Jayden's sensitive flesh. Jayden whimpered a little and Richard grinned, he removed the pressure from the blade. Richard smacked Jayden's dick with the flat of the dagger.

"Owww... Why do you hurt me?"

"Because you enjoy it, and I enjoy it. see what I mean?" When Richard said this he put the flat of the dagger against the tip of Jayden's dick and then brought it up a little, strings of precum stretching from his dick. "You obviously enjoy this."

"No I-No I don't."

"What have I told you about lying to me?"

"Not to do it?"

"Now, you enjoy this right?" Richard spread Jayden's precum around with the dagger.

"No!"

Richard pressed harder and the dagger slipped off the side of Jayden's dick, running the edge along Jayden dick, "again with the lying?"

"I'm not lying!"

"A shame," Richard pressed the tip of the dagger to Jayden's scrotum, Jayden's eyes widened and his cock twitched.

"No stop! I love it, I want to be tied and raped by your hard cock!"

"Well which is it?" Richard released pressure with the dagger and licked his lips, a hungry look in his eye.

"I..."

"Well?"

"No!"

"No what?"

"I don't want it!"

"Too bad." A horrified expression came to Jayden's face as Richard placed the dagger to the base of Jayden's twitching cock. Richard grinned and started applying pressure as he brought his head to the tip of Jaydens dick and swirled his tongue around hole. Jayden's whole body shuddered and Richard started to put his mouth over Jayden's cock, but not letting it touch his mouth. Richard suddenly bit Jayden's cock halfway down the shaft. Jayden's back arched and he screamed in pain, Richard increased the pressure on the dagger and released Jayden's cock, now harder than ever.

"Oh, I have an idea," Jayden groaned as Richard pulled the dagger away from his cock and flipped it around. He started to press the pommel to Jayden's asshole and Jayden's eyes widened again as he tried to squirm away.

"Please no, don't, no no no no, it's too big please no."

Richard laughed as he said, "I'm sure it'll be fine with this," he pulled a bottle of lube out from under the bed. He squirted some of the lube of the dagger, then dripped a little on Jayden's asshole.

Jayden whimpered something about the lube being cold and squirmed a little more as Richard started to press again. Suddenly the pommel popped into Jaydens ass, another whimper escaped Jayden's lips. Richard leaned down and licked around the head of Jayden's dick, causing more twitching.

The bulge in Richard's pants was twitching, or perhaps even throbbing as he started to push the dagger further into Jayden's ass. Jayden groaned a little and his dick started to throb and get a little bigger. Richard stopped, leaving the dagger hanging from Jayden's ass and grabbing the paracord. Richard tied the paracord around the base of Jayden's cock and around his balls.

"Not that again..."

"Are you complaining? Too bad, you don't have a choice," Richard pushed the dagger a little deeper until the guard kept it from going further. Jayden twitched as his hips bucked and his cock swelled again, twitching more. Richard grinned and pinched the tip of Jayden's swelling cock, eliciting a moan from Jayden.

Richard flicked the head of Jayden's cock and he inhaled sharply, his dick becoming more sensitive. Richard twisted the dagger a little then let go. Richard took Jayden's shirt off and tossed it to the floor. Richard got up and walked over to his desk, He opened a drawer, pulling out a plain white candle and a lighter. He lit the candle and slipped the lighter in his pocket.

Jayden started to kick a little, as Richard approached, but couldn't move very much because of the dagger in his ass. Richard set the candle down and began to tie Jayden's ankles together, easily overcoming Jayden. He picked the candle back up and straddled Jaydens thighs. He moved the candle over Jayden's left nipple, tipping it a little, a single drop of hot wax fell on Jayden's nipple.

Jayden writhed and screamed under Richard but to no avail. The wax cooled to a thin layer, and Richard added another drop. And another, and another. He added a total of 15 drops before he was done. He switched to the other nipple, doing the same thing.

"Jayden, do you want to know the special thing about this wax?"

Jayden winced, "What is it?"

"It contains a chemical that stimulates the nerves right underneath your skin."

"So what does that-" Jayden was cut off by Richard ripping the wax off his left nipple, Jayden screamed and his dick throbbed even more as his nipple got hard. "Mmmm," after the initial pain Jayden moaned a little, his nipple super sensitive as Richard ran his fingers across it.

Richard leaned over and licked Jayden's nipple and Jayden started shuddering. Richard moved his head to the nipple still covered in wax and start to slowly peel it off with his teeth. Jayden moaned and his back arched. When the wax was fully removed Richard bit Jayden's nipple, causing him to scream.

Richard grinned as he gently licked Jayden's nipple, swirling his tongue around it, making it hard. Richard reached to Jayden's cock and started to gently stroke it as he rolled Jayden's nipple between his fingers and sucked on the other. Richard stopped and sat up, Jayden's nipples were still hard and his cock was throbbing and had swollen to half again its normal size. Richard grinned as he twisted the dagger again and moved it side to side.

"No... stop your... mixing up my insides... please... stop..." Richard just grinned more and started to gently stroke Jayden's cock, just barely rubbing against the head. Richard picked the candle back up and dripped a little in the center of Jayden's chest, then down a little further, and dripped it all the way down to right above his cock. Richard blew the candle out and gently blew across the surface of the molten wax. When the wax had just started to lose its liquidity, he started to drip it on Jayden's cock, being careful not to let any get in the hole.

He had enough wax to make a layer about 1/16 of an inch thick, covering his dick past the head. Jayden squirmed at the heat, but his dick kept throbbing and twitching. Richard removed the wax from Jayden's chest and ran his fingers gently down his chest, Jayden's body twitched a couple times.

Richard flicked one of jayden's nipples and started to massage Jayden's balls. Richard untied the cord around Jayden's balls and dick. Jayden sighed and Richard grinned, licking the underside of Jayden's dick, gently pulling at his balls. Jayden moaned and Richard started to massage Jayden's nipple.

"Uhhnnnn," Jayden moaned and his hips bucked as he came, but the wax over the tip of his dick kept it all inside, the stimulating agent in the wax made the tip of Jayden's dick hypersensitive and he could feel the cum building up. "take off the wax... please... I feel like it's going to explode!"

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • His Little Masochist

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds