• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sophie: Online Chatting

Sophie: Online Chatting

This is a short story about a femdom online session. It includes piss drinking, watching gay porn, light scat (dirty ass to mouth), blackmailing... So pleased don't read if those may offend you.

Please also forgive my English, I'm not a native speaker.

*****

I had recently been dumped by my girlfriend and therefore more time than ever on the web, looking for sexual contact. I had for a long time fantasies about being dominated by a woman. I came to exchange messages with a wannabe Mistress. We lived in the same city and she seemed very nice. She told me that she could dominate me online: all I had to do was install an app, and then she will be able to look through my computer. I was excited by the idea, but a bit afraid at the said time.

--Don't worry, she told me. Your screen won't go blank, you will see what I'm doing. You can disconnect whenever you want.

So I installed the software, and give her access. She went a bit through my browser history and easily found what kind of porn I was into.

--You're cute, she said after turning on my webcam.

--Thanks. Could you turn your webcam too?

--Sorry, I am too shy. Maybe when we know each other better. I'll turn on my mike though. It will be easier to chat.

--OK. I understand. I can wait.

--Undress.

She sounded young, probably 19 or 20. Her voice was sweet and endearing, but also very confident. I removed my clothes awkwardly, and stood stark naked in front of the camera. I was excited, but still to nervous to have a hard-on.

--Very nice little dicklet. My baby nephew has exactly the same.

I wasn't a stud, but my dick was 5 in when hard, so her comment could hardly be true. Her comment excited me though.

--Thank you, Mistress.

--You can call me Sophie. Turn around and show me your ass.

--Yes, Mistress Sophie.

--Nice ass. Bend over your chair and spread your legs. Jiggle your little dicklet.

I was getting harder and harder now and I hadn't my mind at noticing that I wasn't watching at my screen anymore, so that she could basically do whatever she wanted to my computer without me knowing.

--I'd love to spank that ass. Would you like that.

--Oh yes, Mistress Sophie.

--Spread your legs. I want to see your slutty dirty hole.

--Yes Mistress. I'm your whore.

--Lick your fingers and fuck yourself with them.

I was harder than I ever was. I had never played with my ass, but being pegged had always been my biggest fantasy. I could literally spend hours watching pegging porn on my computer. I licked two fingers, then tried to insert one in my ass. It was painful, so I licked it again much more thoroughly. It was getting much easier to insert it. The sensation was kind of weird, and not that pleasant. But the idea that a girl was watching me doing it was a huge turn-on.

--Come on. Buckle up and be a man. You can put another finger. Lick them like the whore you are, and they will get in easily.

My finger was a bit dirty and smelling, but I licked them anyway. The taste was not that horrible. I fingered myself once again but it was much harder than just with one finger. Sophie was cheering me by calling me a slut.

--Nice job, slut. Turn around, seat with your legs widespread on your desk and keep fucking yourself.

I did. Sophie had put gay porn on my screen: a slender young white guy in his early 20s was getting spit-roasted by two huge muscular black guys in their late 40s. She had also open tabs with my email and facebook accounts. I really hoped she hadn't sent any weird messages, but I couldn't change the past anyway.

--I'm not gay, I'm not into gay porn.

She scolded me:

--Shut up, slut. You're not the one in charge.

--Sorry, Mistress. I'll watch whatever you want.

--By the way you're fingering yourself, I'm sure you'd love a dick in your slutty ass. Do you like the taste of your own cum?

--I don't know. I've never tasted it.

--You'll love it. Then you won't be able to keep thinking about other men cumming into your mouth.

I was still finger fucking myself. The gay movie was almost finished: the black guys had stopped fucking the other guy, and they were now masturbating in front of his wide open mouth. They spurted their cum all over his face and in his mouth.

--I doubt it, Mistress.

--Bad boy. Do you want to cum?

--Oh yes, Mistress.

--Beg for it.

--I beg you mistress. Please, let me cum.

--Lay on the floor and spread your legs up against a wall, so that your dick aims at your open mouth.

I did. It was very uncomfortable. My back and neck ached, but I was anyway getting more and more excited by Sophie's domination.

--Don't expect me to always be so magnanimous, but you're now allowed to cum.

--Thank you, mistress.

I masturbated, my eyes looking wide open at the dick hanging above my head. The first spurt went directly into my mouth, the other ones covered my face. The taste was salty, and slightly disgusting. I nearly wanted to spit it out, but guessed that Sophie wouldn't be happy about it. Some cum went into

my eye; the burning hurt a lot and my eye started to cry.

--Come over here. Oh, poor baby, you're crying. Are you hungry? Swallow.

I did. I wasn't horny anymore and I wanted it to end rapidly and shower. But I wanted to chat with her in the future, so I couldn't upset her. I had to keep obeying.

--Can I wash myself up?

--Gather the cum with your shit-smeared fingers and lick them.

I obeyed. I had a hard time not to gag. Finally I swallowed everything.

--Do you still feel like washing?

--Yes, Mistress Sophie. Please, Mistress Sophie.

--One again I'll be magnanimous and let you wash your face. Resume your cumming position.

--What???

She scolded me angrily:

--Bad boy. I let you wash with your own pee. You should be thanking me humbly for the opportunity to wash, and instead you keep on whining.

--Sorry, Mistress Sophie. I vener you, but I am not into pee at all.

This was not totally true. Before I started fantasizing on being dominated, I used to watch porn where the guy ended by peeing on the girl's face to wash the cum. Back then, I thought it would be funny to use a girl as a toilet and sometimes joked about it with buddies. I guess I wasn't very empathetic with the porn-girls, because the reverse never got into my mind, and now that it was, it was revolting: I definitely couldn't pee on myself.

I could hear her smiling. She answered in a very soft, gentle but slightly mocking tone:

--Well. That's not a problem at all. I don't ask you to enjoy it. Only to obey. Your pleasure is not required.

--I am deeply sorry, but I can't obey this order.

--Would you prefer me to send an email with a video of you fingering your ass, cumming on your face and licking your shitty-cummy fingers to all your friends?

I was shocked. She seemed so gentle and innocent when we started chatting. And now she was blackmailing me. With the same softly mocking tone in her voice.

--You look dumb. I let you one minute to ponder my offer.

I couldn't think, but finally uttered:

--OK. I'll do it.

--What?

--Pee on my face.

--Hm. I don't know. I changed my mind. I'm not sure I'm willing to let you go so easily. You'll have to convince me.

I was angry at her. But I was also tired and wanted to end it as soon as possible. So I obeyed. Anyway, I really needed to pee.

--Please, Mistress. I beg you to let me wash my face by peeing all over it.

I guess I wasn't very convincing, but it seemed to be enough to satisfy Sophie.

--I guess I am too kind with you, but I allow you to wash yourself. Don't forget to wash your mouth too.

--Thank you, Mistress.

I lie down and lifted my legs above my head once more. I opened my mouth. It wasn't easy to pee in that position, but I finally did it. The flaw of pee filling my mouth surprised me, some went in my nostrils and it felt like I was drowning for a second, so I swallowed and targeted my cheeks and my forehead. The taste was not good, but not so bad that I felt like puking. Apart from the drowning sensation, it was much easier than I thougt it would. Finally I went back to my computer.

--Good job, pissboy. Should we chat again tomorrow at the same time?

I didn't like how it ended, but I couldn't deny that, just before that, I just had the best sex experience I had since my girlfriend left me. Moreover, Sophie still had her blackmail material and I guess she wouldn't take no for an answer easily.

--Yes, with pleasure.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Sophie: Online Chatting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 589 milliseconds