• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Men of Barrhaven Ch. 02

Bisexual Men of Barrhaven Ch. 02

"Rex, my dear, you're completely loco if you think you can change my mind, I've made my decision and won't budge," Carmen Saadeh said haughtily to the six-foot-three, handsome and well-dressed young black man who stood before her. Rex Toussaint sighed deeply, and looked pleadingly into Carmen's lovely chestnut eyes, but saw nothing but coldness in them. The sinfully sexy Lebanese-born Christian beauty he'd fallen for had become so cold lately, it wasn't even funny.

"Fine, we'll see Captain American: Civil War instead of Batman V. Superman," Rex said, relenting at last, and Carmen smiled smugly and patted his bum. The two of them stood in the main hall of the Silver City movie theater in the east end of Ottawa. The theater was unusually packed, considering it was Tuesday night. Carmen linked her arm with Rex's as he got in line at the box office.

"With you I always get my way," Carmen whispered into Rex's ear, and then she flicked her tongue over his earlobe. Rex grinned and said nothing. Ever since Carmen came into his life, nothing had been the same. Rex first spotted the six-foot-tall, curvaceous Middle-Eastern cutie while walking through the Place D'Orleans Shopping Center. He was looking for the FIDO store to buy a new battery for his ailing iPhone, and got lost.

Rex Toussaint had spent his whole life in the town of Barrhaven, Ontario, where his Haitian parents bought a house shortly after emigrating to Canada from the Republic of Haiti. The brother didn't know Jack about Orleans, the plush suburb which was an hour away from his neck of the woods by bus. On his day off, he decided to go there and check out some sights, while also taking care of some business at the local cell phone store.

Feeling lost inside the vast and trendy Place D'Orleans, Rex asked several passersby for help but most ignored him. They would smile at him after giving him the once-over and refuse to help him. That's life as a visible minority in the City of Ottawa for you. Home of the politely hostile and passive-aggressive creeps. Rex was about to give up and go back the way he came, when a vision of beauty approached him and asked him if he needed help.

"Sure, it's close to where I work, I can show you," said the tall, raven-haired, brown-eyed cutie in the stylish silvery pantsuit. Rex smiled and nodded with gratitude. Thus Rex met Carmen Saadeh, the gorgeous young woman destined to change his life. The two of them hit it off, and began hanging out regularly. A passionate relationship ensued, one which was complicated by the fact that Rex and Carmen came from different worlds.

Rex was born in Quartier Morin, northern Haiti, to Mathieu and Magdalene Toussaint, and moved to Ontario, Canada, with his family during the sixth summer of his life. Political unrest drove his family from their homeland. He considered himself as Canadian as anyone living in the Confederation. Two decades after moving to Canada, Rex was in graduate school at Carleton University, trying to earn his MBA at the Sprott School of Business.

Carmen Saadeh was born in Byblos Port, Republic of Lebanon, to Justin Saadeh, a Lebanese Christian politician and businessman, and his wife Mina Urbano, a Filipina migrant worker. Shortly after Carmen's birth, her parents left Lebanon due to political unrest and moved to the City of Montreal, Quebec. Carmen grew up in Quebec, and considers herself as Canadian as anyone. Since her family's arrival in Canada more than two decades ago, Carmen hasn't left the country.

Growing up as the daughter of an interracial couple in the City of Montreal wasn't easy for Carmen Saadeh, but it made her tough. After a lifetime of being told she wasn't Arab enough, or Filipina enough, Carmen discovered that the only way to fit in was to be her shameless self. Trying to please everyone in the world was a sure fire way to lose one's mind.

Gorgeous, fearless and ambitious, Carmen Saadeh is studying for her Master's degree in Economics at the University of Ottawa while working as manager of a high-end clothing store at Place D'Orleans. Three days after getting promoted to the top spot, Carmen met the tall, handsome and charismatic Rex Toussaint. At first, Carmen thought Rex would be a good roll in the hay, but the charming Haitian stud soon stole her heart.

"I can't wait to see Black Panther on screen," Carmen said with a lustful gleam in her eyes, and Rex rolled his eyes. Carmen grinned and poked him in the ribs. Rex's turn came at the box office and he took out his Royal Bank of Canada visa card, and paid for their tickets. Hand in hand, the two of them headed to theater room number seven, and sat up front, as is their custom.

"I'm going to get us some snacks, what do you want?" Rex asked Carmen as he took off his jacket. The lousy thing about the month of May in Ottawa was that the days were quite often burning hot, and the evenings were pretty chilly. You simply never knew what to expect. Carmen looked at Rex and grinned, and instead of answering, she discretely patted his groin.

"Get me a pizza or something, and a Pepsi, I had something to drink earlier but I'm still thirsty," Carmen replied, with a sexy wink that definitely registered with the lower half of Rex's masculine anatomy. Rex shuddered as he thought of the passionate session he and Carmen shared with a good friend earlier, at their apartment in Nepean.

"Sounds good," Rex replied, and he kissed Carmen on the lips and got up. Trying in vain to conceal the boner he had, Rex smiled to himself as he recalled the fun he and Carmen just had. Rex considered himself a fairly adventurous guy, as far as sex went. Rex was forthrightly bisexual and had no qualms about banging anyone who was willing to get down with him. Nevertheless, his lady Carmen was in category by herself. Indeed, the exotic cutie could teach him a thing or two...

"Fellas, let's do this," Carmen said to Rex and his good friend and fellow MBA student Paolo Rawley, a tall and lean, dark-skinned stud from Trinidad, as she undressed before them. They were in the bedroom, and the action was sizzling. The two young men smiled and feasted their eyes on Carmen's tall and voluptuous body as she got naked. With her big tits, wide hips and thick ass, her dark bronze skin practically oozing with lust, Carmen was sinfully sexy and she knew it.

"Yes ma'am," Paolo said, and he winked at his buddy Rex as he knelt before Carmen, who spread her voluptuous thighs invitingly. Without another word, Rex began licking Carmen's pussy while Rex watched, stroking his long and thick, uncircumcised dick. He watched as Paolo fondled Carmen's big tits while eating her pussy voraciously, and felt himself get harder than a rock.

"Paolo, can a brother get at that ass?" Rex asked, smiling wickedly and Paolo turned around, winked at him and nodded. Rex joined the action, and spread Paolo's ass cheeks wide open, rolled a condom on his dick, sprayed on some lube and then eased his dick into Paolo's ass. Gripping Paolo's hips, Rex began pumping his dick into his ass. Paolo backed his ass against Rex's groin, loving the feel of the big Haitian dick filling his bum.

"Give it to him, babe," Carmen said encouragingly as she watched Rex fuck Paolo. At the same time, Paolo flicked his tongue over Carmen's clit, and the young woman shuddered in pleasure. Paolo bucked under the force of Rex's thrusts, but otherwise stayed on point, orally pleasing Carmen as he got fucked by Rex. Hard and fast they went at it, until Rex came, and pulled out of Paolo.

"That was so much fun," Paolo said, sighing and smiling at a grinning Rex. Paolo's butt felt sore, but his dick was harder than a piston. He looked at Carmen, who smiled at him invitingly. Rex nodded at Paolo, who rolled a condom on his dick, and then got busy with Carmen. The sexy, voluptuous gal stroked Paolo's hard dick, then rubbed it against her pussy. With a firm thrust, Paolo buried his dick inside Carmen's cunt.

"Fuck yeah, just like that," Carmen said, and she wrapped her arms around Paolo, who fucked her with gusto, stabbing her cunt with his thick dick. Carmen winked at Rex, who decided to join the action. While few men would admit that they do enjoy watching their woman with other men, Rex had no such qualms. However, he didn't just like to watch. The brother from Haiti likes to actively participate...

"Got room for one more?" Rex asked, and Carmen stuck her tongue out at him, a gesture he found oh-so sexy. Grinning, Rex kissed Carmen, then grabbed the same can of lube he used on Paolo's ass, and got behind his lady. Carmen sighed happily as Rex caressed her big butt cheeks, and then he spread them and slid his finger in her asshole. Rex lubricated Carmen's bum, and then pressed his dick against her asshole.

"Oh shoot, oh yeah, babe, I like it like that," Carmen said through gritted teeth as Rex filled her asshole with his big ole Haitian dick. At the same time, Paolo sucked on Carmen's tits as he slammed his dick into her cunt. Hard and fast the two young men fucked the freaky, big-bottomed lady, pouring their masculine energies into her. With a big dick in her cunt and an even bigger one in her thick round ass, Carmen felt wonderfully filled, and went buck wild. The Lebanese beauty screamed like a banshee, not caring who heard her. Rex and Paolo fucked Carmen until she could stand it no more. Only then did they pull out of her sore holes...

"That was fun," Paolo said, and he pulled the condom from his still-hard dick after pulling out of Carmen, who lay on the bed, spent. The voluptuous beauty fingered her pleasurably sore pussy, and smiled at her man Rex. Paolo looked at Rex, who looked at his dick hungrily. Rex exchanged a look with Carmen, who smiled wickedly and tossed him the can of lube.

"Make yourself useful, amigo," Rex said as he stroked Paolo's dick, and the Trinidadian stud smiled and nodded. Just like that, the two young Afro-Caribbean men began doing their thing. Carmen watched excitedly as Paolo bent Rex over, lubricated his ass, then put on a new condom. Paolo pushed his dick into Rex's ass, and Rex groaned and stroked himself as Paolo began fucking him.

"Love that tight Haitian ass, my dude," Paolo said, as he pumped his dick into Rex's bum. Meanwhile, Carmen rejoined the action. The gorgeous Lebanese cutie knelt before her man Rex and stroked his balls, gently sucking on his dick as he got fucked. Quite a few women like watching male on male action, and even participating in said action, and Carmen was definitely one of them.

"Thanks, I needed that," Rex said, half an hour later, after Paolo finally pulled out of him. Rex came, and when he did, his freaky lady Carmen eagerly drank his cum. Carmen winked at Rex, who sighed happily, and rose to her feet. Rex kissed Carmen, tasting himself on her lips. Paolo smiled at the two of them, and then they hit the showers. A good time was had by all.

"Sir, will that be cash, credit or debit?" The cashier's voice snapped Rex out of his lust-filled reverie, and the young Haitian stud suddenly remembered where he was. Grinning, Rex took out his credit card and paid for the two slices of pizza and canned Pepsis, and put it all on a tray before walking away. He showed his ticket stub to the Cineplex dude and then returned to showroom number seven, where his Carmen awaited.

"Welcome back, stud, what took you so long?" Carmen chided Rex as he sat down next to her, and Rex smiled apologetically before handing her the tray. The last previews were over, and the movie was about to start. Rex took Carmen's hand in his, and brought it to his lips. Carmen grinned, and said nothing. Rex leaned back in his chair and relaxed as the movie began. No other place Rex would rather be, and no one he'd rather be with. His darling Carmen was everything to him.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bisexual Men of Barrhaven Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 35 milliseconds