• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Condominium Ch. 08

Condominium Ch. 08

12

Chapter 8

Amber's other bar pickup, Dan and his wife Cindy Richards, showed up at the Broadhurst Swingers next party. The only reason they'd missed the previous session was that Cindy had a friend in town and didn't want to do a lot of explaining about a potentially new lifestyle. I told her she should have brought her friend. We'd had visitors before. She just rolled her eyes as an indication that her friend would have been totally out of place.

Both Diane and Ginny were there, along with Ron, Cathy, Doug, Marcie, and Ted in tow to round out the newer family units in our midst. I paid special attention to the women, but I'd been with both Diane and Ginny mid-week, and so they knew I had to play host and companion to some of the other women.

Dan and Cindy pulled me aside, and told me they needed to talk for fifteen minutes. I wasn't surprised; this was their first sex party as far as I knew. I escorted them to the balcony, and we shut the door into the living room as sort of signal that private talks were underway. Everyone seemed to do this once in a while at the parties, particularly if they'd brought a first-time visitor or, in this case, some new players were attending.

Cindy started our discussion, "First, I need to thank you for a little humiliation that you gave my errant husband the night he fucked your wife. You told him to come home and confess, and that's exactly what he did. It was not his finest moment. Second, you made our marriage much stronger. We have been to four counseling sessions since that night, and I assure you that we are whole and progressing on a new front. Our being here tonight is one of them."

I tilted my head to question her remark.

Cindy continued, "We were drifting apart. Dan being off with Ted looking for quail didn't surprise me, when I thought about it. We hadn't had sex in a month. We were always critical of each other. We ... well, our marriage had ceased to function as what we hoped it would be."

"And now?" I asked.

"We talk. We share. We do things together. We have sex, and we're lovers again. There's more, but those are the headlines. Much of that was brought on by the anticipation of both of us coming here tonight."

"And so you're staying for the whole evening?"

"Yes. This is an experiment in doing something new and totally different together, although I know we'll both have different experiences in this environment, we'll have something to talk about and share. It'll be emotional, sexy, arousing, and provide us a basis for talking like nothing else either of us can imagine. Further, at least for a while it will upset both of our views about each other."

"How's that?" I tilted my head again at the two of them.

Dan responded, "I got to thinking that Cindy didn't like sex. When I'd ask, she'd developed a knee-jerk reaction to turn me down. She always had an automatic headache. The way she's talked about tonight, I'm finding that I didn't marry the girl next door; I married the slut down the street. She wants to fuck anything and everything tonight. I love it, but that'll take me a bit to get used to."

Cindy nodded, "Dan's right. I have done a complete turnaround, and, I'm finding I'm thinking like that little slut too. For the past two or three weeks sex has been almost all I could think about. I've scared Dan a bit, and myself. I love him and want him forever, so our being here is all new thinking on our part."

"Is this a one time visit?" I was curious, not that I minded.

"I'm not sure. I think we'll be back. We both wanted some sexual excitement. Dan was finding it in the lounge at the hotel when he picked up Amber. By the way, what was she doing there alone?"

I laughed, "She wasn't alone. I got a business call and had to leave the table to talk in a less noisy area of the hotel than the lounge. When I came back to the table she was surrounded by hot male flesh putting the make on her - Ted and Dan. She looked happy, so I let her be. I was there watching. She saw me and knew I approved of where things were headed. I also watched in the bedroom later."

Cindy laughed, "Oh, that must have been really arousing. I'd like to do that sometime, getting picked up by a stranger at the hotel." She shot a teasing glance at Dan.

I reached out and touched her hand, "Then hang out with me tonight. We'll have some fun."

She lit up joyfully, "Oh, I'd like that. I already feel comfortable with you, plus I've talked to Ginny several times about her experience here two weeks ago." She paused, "What about Amber?"

I shrugged, "She'll join us later unless the idea bothers you."

"Oh, no. I just don't want to ... be a problem or threat to her."

"You aren't. We are very open in our communication with each other and in our lifestyle. She knows I will always love her, that she's my one true love, and that I'll be her top man."

Cindy nodded and looked at her husband.

Dan said, "I would like Cindy to be with you - and to meet Amber. I heard secondhand about how nice you were to Ginny and how she's in love with you. She raved about how attentive your were, and what a wonderful lover - even better than Ted, I was told in confidence. I want that to happen for Cindy. She deserves it after how cavalierly I treated her. We should have been talking like we are now."

I looked at Cindy and she nodded, "Jon, I put my complete life and trust in your hands. I still love Dan, but I am open to another romance - several of them." She glanced into the living room where the party was in full bloom.

"Wow. I'm honored. Do you believe you can love two or more men at the same time?"

"I do," Cindy replied in an even tone. Dan nodded as well.

"And you are past any anger that you might want to play out against Dan? A revenge fuck?"

"I am."

I shrugged, "Then come, and let me introduce you to the rest of my friends. Some of them you might know. They all live in our condo as well. After that, we'll have some fun."

After a round of introductions, Dan dropped off to talk with Ted and Ginny. I wondered if he and Ginny might connect that evening. Cindy stayed with me, but I think she saw the flash of chemistry between Ted's wife and her husband.

We found Diane, and swept her up in our trek through the party

. She had not met Cindy before, and the pair also hit it off. Both were within a couple of years of each other in age. We made the rounds, greeting and introducing, and then had dinner together, carrying our plates back out on the balcony so we could watch the sunset with a few of the others at the party.

Cindy was nervous about the impending sex, and finally confessed her anxiety to Diane and me. We both tried to put her at ease. I explained that she didn't have to do anything at all, that we could just sit and talk, but she shook her head almost violently; "Oh, no. I want to have sex with you. I don't just want this experience; I need this experience otherwise I'll have regrets for the rest of my life that I came to the doorstep and didn't ring the bell."

I explained, "Well, just know that you never have to do anything you don't want to do. We believe that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex with each other. Let me ask, do you have anything special that you want?"

Cindy smiled, "I've heard about The Experience. Maybe that's too much for the first time here, but ... eventually. Also, I know I'd like to get together with you outside of the party, when there's not the rest of the apartment full of people."

"All those things can be arranged."

The three of us helped cleanup the dinner. I then led us to our bedroom again. Diane had been here two weeks earlier with Ginny, plus during an evening visit the previous week when Amber and I turned her every which way but loose.

She helped narrate my approach to undressing, starting to work on Cindy by helping her out of her shoes and blouse for starters. I motioned to Cindy to help me with Diane. Soon, both women were naked from the waist up. I undid Diane's shorts, leaving her nude; she'd come to the party commando. The two women then turned on me, and didn't stop until I was naked.

I had an impressive hard-on. As I kissed Cindy, I was pleased to find Diane right there. She took over the kisses, as I stripped off Cindy's undies. I kissed each girl's pubic mound and slid a finger back and forth through her little bit of heaven.

Cindy looked surprised at Diane's kisses, and the female hand toying with her breasts. Diane kissed her again and said, "I'd never done anything with another woman until two weeks ago with Ginny. Jon showed us how to love each other, and it was so romantic and arousing and everything. I hope you'll be OK with this." Diane looked eager.

Cindy gasped as she felt Diane's fingers touch her private area. She closed her eyes and spread her legs slightly to facilitate her further explorations. If there was ever an answer, there it was.

I kissed Cindy and reminded her that she didn't have to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

Cindy shook her head, "Oh, that's not quite right. I'm not comfortable with what Diane is doing, but I love it because no woman has ever done that to me before and I want these new and different activities and feelings. I'm learning a new way of life here. It's that I want to be comfortable with having another woman finger fuck me and more."

Cindy turned to Diane and kissed her passionately, and then to me and amplified her feelings even further. She held my cock in one hand, and slowly masturbated me, sometimes rubbing me against her body.

I could feel Cindy alternating rapidly between responding like the prim and proper girl-next-door and the slut down the street. Ultimately, she chose the later, and we got into our activities. The rest of the evening proceeded much the way it had two weeks earlier when I had been with Ginny and Diane. We taught Cindy how wonderful another woman tasted, and how gratifying it was to bring her to orgasm. We experimented with body fluids as they appeared. Cindy learned about snowballing and tribbing; and then how a FFM worked to everyone's advantage in multiple positions.

After we had two loving rounds of lovemaking the three of us were laid out and I was cuddling the two women as the last of our afterglows faded. I commented that I had seen Dan peer into the room at one point while Cindy had been impaled on my long prong in the cowgirl position and eagerly working up to an orgasm.

Doug Carson, Diane's brother-in-law and Marcie's husband, came into the bedroom and surveyed the three of us resting. He came over to the bed and stroked his sister-in-law's bare hip, "Diane, you doing OK baby?"

Diane rolled towards him, opening her legs in a way that had to be arousing to the man. She displayed everything she had to him, including her sodden pussy. "I'm wonderful." She held her arms up to him. "Will you make love to me? You know I love you, right?"

Doug looked chagrined at the request, but nodded. He mumbled, "We've never ..."

I pulled Cindy with me. "Come on. Let's let these two lovebirds have our big bed. This is a historic moment for them. I think they're going to be very happy with each other from this point on."

I looked back just as we left the room. Doug slowly slid in to the hilt in Diane's body, and she had her legs wrapped around his waist as they shared a kiss that looked long overdue. They were both moaning at the incestuous coupling. A man should have a deep relationship with his wife's sisters.

Naked, Cindy and I strolled out into the living room and then into the kitchen. There were four couples in the living room, each at some stage of lovemaking and in some unique position from the others. Cindy's eyes were large as we passed through.

We got bottles of water, and then moved down the hall again. I pointed out Amber to Cindy as we found her in Penny's bedroom. She was riding Dan and sucking the bejesus out of Ted. I watched Cindy's face, but only saw a slight smile and obvious arousal. Amber loved nights like this.

I pointed out one obvious point, "Cindy, note that Dan is getting sloppy seconds. I'd guess that Ted already had a session a short while ago with my wife. She loves threesomes."

Cindy reached back and held my swelling cock as we stood in the doorway. She whispered, "Please put that in me. I want to feel a cock in me as I watch Dan with another woman. I want to see what it all feels like in that situation."

I pushed Cindy over slightly so she was holding onto the opposite door jam, and I slid my shaft into her tightness and her wetness from behind. Although she'd been cleaned earlier by Diane, she was still well lubricated and ready for more fucking. After sinking in all the way, I just held position, barely moving. This seemed to make her happy. She was even happier when I leaned in and kissed her several times, although she had to turn her upper body to accommodate me. I used my hands to wrap around her and hold onto to her breasts, teasing and exciting them again.

Cindy whispered to me, "Am I crazy to feel love for you as well as my husband? I know I'm a little confused and still a bit in shock over all the sex, and Dan's scoring with your wife a few weeks ago, but this ... these feelings are overtaking me."

I kissed Cindy passionately. "Not a bit. Things will even out over the next few weeks. When we started my head was a jumble for at least a few months. Even now, I get strange feelings and emotions sweeping past, some good and some dark. Lastly, I do love you. We have shared a precious act of love with each other, so of course we feel that way about each other."

Cindy glanced at where Amber was pumping her body up to meet Dan's downward thrusts into her body. We could see the excess of cum that had been inside her splattering out of her cunt and covering the two of them as well as part of the bed.

She whispered, "What about Amber?"

"I love her too. I love Diane as well ... Ginny ... and the others. I'm not trying to dilute what I feel for you. Quite the opposite; the more love I seem to discover, the most I find I can share with everyone in my life."

"You're not angry at Dan?"

I chortled, "What? For fucking my wife? For using his cock to give her a series of sexual orgasms that satisfy some of her sexual needs in a unique way? For kissing her, and sharing some of his love, lust, and passion with her? No, I'm not. A year ago, I might have been insanely jealous, and two years before I would have probably tried to kill him.

A bellow and scream came from the bed. Dan was cumming and cumming hard into my wife's uplifted pussy. Amber was obviously having a major earth-shattering orgasm as well, her orgasmic fluids flooding out from the junction of their bodies. Above them, Ted had started to shoot cum all over Amber's face and breasts. The three of them were awash in orgasms and cum. All three of them were visibly trembling.

Cindy was mesmerized by the trio, and must have developed a sympathy-orgasm, because suddenly I heard her moan, and her vagina started to spasm around my cock, signaling that she was also enjoying some unique kind of closure to what we'd witnessed.

I kissed Cindy and pinched her breasts a little to heighten the experience for her. I whispered, "God, Cindy, I love you. You are such a spectacular woman."

Those words and the kiss must have been just what she needed, because her quaking and spasming got even more intense before she almost collapsed. I eventually extracted from her and held her to me for more kisses. She recovered and held onto me for dear life.

Cindy said, "I love you ... and there's something I really need to do right now." She gave me a sheepish little grin.

I gave her a questioning look.

Cindy turned and took the few steps to the bed where the trio lay. She sat near the junction of Dan and Amber, removed her husband's cock from Amber's sodden pussy, and cleaned his cock with her mouth - making quite a show of it for her husband who watched the slutty behavior of his wife. She then nudged him out of the way and buried her face in Amber's pussy - the pussy that was awash with a large amount of cum from two men, and awash in the stream of female orgasmic juices that had covered Amber and her lovers, and left the bed smelling like a colossal German sex show.

I watched Dan's eyes get as large as saucers. The woman indulging in the show of sapphic lust in front of him couldn't possibly be his demure little wife, but it was. She was a torrid bisexual lover of men and women.

As Cindy lapped and sucked, making obscene noises of happy occupation, Dan moved. Cindy opened her legs for her husband, displaying her own cunt to him - a cunt red and pink from the loving she'd had, and a pussy again showing a discharge of white cum that wasn't his; it was mine.

* * * * *

In January I went on the Board of the Brockhurst Condominium Association - the group of five people charged with the finances, upkeep, and maintenance of our large building. I felt it was my civic duty, but also felt lucky in that there were no major projects underway that could be especially time consuming. We had a building manager, and he took care of the day-to-day stuff.

The Board meetings were monthly. The five of us got together, along with any other residents who were interested in what was going on in the place, chatted about budgets and all, voted on a few resolutions here and there usually related to building maintenance or improvements, and then adjourned. In between meetings, there might be some homework on whatever problem someone had volunteered to investigate.

In my case, I replaced a woman who moved away who had been on the Social Committee - a group that up to then had done a once a year Holiday party a couple of weeks before Christmas.

I was the only male on the social committee along with three other women: Kelsey Meyers, who I knew intimately and loved; Nikki Dalgren, who lived one floor down from Amber and me in 1203; and Dawn Torrence in 703 who I seldom saw because our schedules were so different.

The four of us on the social committee got together early one afternoon in the common area lounge, mainly to debrief on the rather staid condo Christmas party. I was supposed to take notes in case a Board decision was required on anything - an unlikely event at that point.

As we gathered, Kelsey flowed into my arms and planted a knock-your-socks-off kiss on me that made the other two women gape at us for a moment.

We both laughed, and I allowed as how Kelsey and I were 'serious kissing friends.' That seemed to mollify the other two women for the moment.

I was in a tacky mood, and kept thinking of little sarcastic or wise-ass comments to toss into our conversation. The Christmas party had been a good one, and probably fifty people had shown up with enough food to feed a Prussian Army on a cold day. We all had a good time. A few attendees at the Christmas party eventually left and came back to our condo, and we had an impromptu after-party that involved a lot of sex. Of course, that was off the record, although Kelsey had been there too.

The three women seemed to forget that a male was in their presence, and a relatively good-looking and horny one too. Their comments often related to one of the other men (some in our swing group), and how he had nice buns, a promising bulge, or some such remark.

Eventually Dawn made some comment like, "All this talk about cute males has made me horny. I need to get laid."

She immediately realized her faux pas, slapped her hand across her mouth as she looked at me, and blushed up a scarlet color.

I tossed in my off-the-cuff comment, "Well, you just belong to the wrong social committee. The other one I'm on could fix that problem in seconds if it were Saturday night."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Condominium Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 225 milliseconds