• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Adventures with Julie

Exhibitionist Adventures with Julie

After a few dates I am really bestowed with my new Asian lady Julie. I have already discovered something about her in the back seat of my car. She maybe my perfect girl. Let me remind you Julie is a petite slim lady of Vietnamese descent. She has very fair skin topped by her wavy black hair.

I discovered her while at college. After the breakup of my previous relationship with Katy and Julie's own relationship we got together for a few dates. We had an amazing time together which ended in heaven in my car after our road trip.

Although Katy and myself are history, Julie's ex had other ideas. I have seen him hanging around Julie at college trying to woo her back. After the intimacy we shared I must admit to feeling a little jealous of her ex Mikes attention around Julie. I don't know if he knows about myself or seen me around with Julie. I needed Julie to sort it out for good so we can begin our relationship together. I think if he knew about Julie and myself he would be horrified, perhaps very angry at her supposed indiscretions and intimacy so soon with someone else. Clearly he was missing her. More importantly I was seeing less of her, although she says she has not meet up with Mike alone anywhere. I believed her when we did speak. And now I am missing her.

So it was a relieved surprise when she called up to make time together and apologies for the lack of communication lately. She said she was confused by her feelings as her ex was hounding her. Mike wanted to get back together with her and I also wanted to be there for her. Julie had already explained to him that it was not possible for them to be together any more and he needed to stop contacting her. She said he suspects she is already seeing someone else. He's the jealous type Julie explained. She hopes he isn't following her. Unbeknown to her I was also a bit peeved off. I was also that jealous type she described so well. Who wouldn't with such a beautiful prize at stake.

Again as I said I was relieved to hear from her. Julie has indicated her desire to be with me. I am a 'nice guy' she keeps telling me. But this nice guy going to get the girl! I felt like I was with someone else's girl and she was simply having an affair with me. No I wanted more. Or maybe she is even cheating on Mike with me. Like getting back at him and using me as a pawn.

We thought we will chill out at the local gardens, go for a quiet walk together, get to know each other more. That certainly happened. It was peaceful. The late afternoon had arrived. We held hands. We found ourselves alone on the park bench. No one was around. We spoke about our affection for each other. She tried to clear the air about her ex. I trusted her words. We kissed. I felt very aroused being with her. Her beauty, her sexiness, Julie was a truly attractive lady. Her perfume controlled me. I felt like seducing her right now. It was a turn on sitting here in the open kissing her. I wanted to make out with her right here. I massaged her breast through her top, feeling her hard nipples through the fabric. I can hear her breathing more heavily now.

"Are you OK us being here?" I whispered to her.

"No, it's actually arousing me."

With that vote of confidence, I continued touching her, trying to turn her on more. That's my girl.

I then notice a slight movement in the bushes in front of us. I think someone is hiding and watching us. To be honest it was turning me on. And I am she Julie knew that but she was lost in the moment, her eyes closed.

"Does it bother you if someone is watching us?" I whispered nervously, not sure if she will be comfortable about it.

"Ohhhhh, not really, they can watch. I feel so hot now." She whispered back to me nervously.

Her response did surprise me. I think she has a thing for public sex. So I continued touching her and kissing her neck and ears. I can feel her body heat and odor. Her scent waffled in the air around her. My penis rising to the occasion. Now very hard.

Her heavier breathing is turning me on. I roll her nipples gently making her squirm in delight. She opens her pretty eyes and kisses me. As I stare into her big eyes, I move my hand further down. But then Julie stands up and removes her tight shorts, letting it drop to the ground. She is now standing there in her sexy pink panties. She then sits back down next to me.

We continue. I slip my right hand down to her panties and felt the hot moisture seeping through the material. She spreads her creamy white thighs allowing me access. She moans quietly giving me approval to continue. My fingers start to feel damp. I am very excited. I wanted to masturbate her right here. I deep kiss her and massage her through the fabric. I can feel her pubic hairs below the fabric. Her hips begin to move against my fingers. I then slip my hand beneath the fabric feeling her wet sloppiness for the first time.

Julie moans as I slide my fingers through her pubic hairs. I can now smell her. I am even more aroused now. I wanted to go down on her and taste her pussy. I continue rubbing her, sometimes inserting my fingers into her small pussy. I found her clitoris. It was hard like a button. It's now poking out of its hiding place. I begin to rub furiously at the hard button under her panties sending Julie moaning and squirming in pleasure. Her moaning sounds and fast breathing was getting to me. I watched her face as I tried to make her orgasm right here. That's one pleasure in life is watching the face of a beautiful girl as she is about to orgasm.

I whispered to her as I continued masturbating her clit very fast, trying enhance her pleasure.

"Oh yeah, do like it? Are you about to cum? I want to watch you cum. They also want to watch you cum. Cum on, oh yesss. Cum for me!!"

Suddenly within seconds Julie begins to orgasm. My dirty talk, words of lust and encouragement have hit the mark. Her legs spread eagled further and her hips heaves up and down in orgasmic ecstasy, meeting my fast rubbing hand. I have never seen her cum until now. It was absolutely pleasurable to watch and hear. Her face contorts with the look of undeniable pleasure. Her mouth opens and I can see her tongue licking her lips frantically. She throws back her head, rolling it side to side. She moans out of control. My hand is suddenly swamped with fluid and my rubbing becomes noisy and sloppy.

"Arghhhhhh, arghhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, hmmmmmm, ohhhhhh yessss!! Oh make me cum!!" Julie moans in ecstasy.

I feel I am almost cumming in my pants just watching her squirming in pleasure. And I was doing it to her. A naughty thought came into my head, maybe it's Julie's ex hiding in the bushes watching. Well if it is I just made your ex have an explosive orgasm with my fingers. I am now going to eat her. Taste her pussy. Smell that pussy. And you can watch, I smirked. My imagination got the better of me as I quickly turn around looking into the trees and bushes.

Then I do just that. I remove Julie's soaking panties exposing the small black bush. She is neatly trimmed. Her pussy lips protruding glistening in the late afternoon sun. They are swollen in excitement sticking out of her pubes. I immediately force Julie's legs further apart exposing her completely. Instead of going down on her, I wanted to prolong her pleasure and mine so I ran my tongue and nose along her inner right thigh first enjoying the smell of her skin and its warmth. It sent Julie squirming in delight. I wanted to make it last, for her and me. I hope whoever is watching is enjoying the show. I then did the same on her left inner thigh. Her skin smelt sexy, oozing her natural body odor. My penis is nearly exploding as I immerse myself.

Finally I buried my face into her hairy Asian pussy for the first time. Finally smelling that pussy and tasting her. I mash my face into her pubic hairs for a few seconds enjoying the smell. I enjoyed the familiar yet unfamiliar smell of pussy. This time it was Asian. My penis starts to pulsate from the excitement so I move back to look at her beautiful pussy. She had chunky lips that now protruded out due to her excitement. I then used my hands to pull them apart her to expose her creamy vulva. I moved closer to inhale her smell. Oh god it was intoxicating as the pungent smell hit me. I ran my finger between her labia and vulva gathering up her secretions then licked my finger clean. She tasted familiar but different. Her pussy had an astringent salty fishy taste. Her smell and taste stayed with me. I began to lick frantically cleaning her pussy. I licked and sucked between her folds, feeling the texture of her private parts.

Julie moans uncontrollably, her hands running over her face and body in pleasure as I licked her rapidly. I continue sucking each of her labia, inner and outer cleaning every crevice more forcefully now. She is grabbing my head from behind and rubbing her pussy into my face in a gyrating and polishing manner as she approaches another orgasm. I concentrate on her hard clit again, flicking my tongue rapidly on it. It sends her over the orgasmic cliff of no return. Julie squeals in pleasure. Her body bucks and her legs open and close as the orgasmic wave washes over her small frame. My head gets squeezed and crushed by her thighs as they go into involuntarily motion. I didn't let go. Instead I remained there as to be able to suck up the sudden flooding of warm fluid over my face. I enjoyed the new taste of her cum. It was very astringent and warm. It had a distinctive taste and odor.

It must of looked erotic and arousing for those in the bushes seeing my head forced between her legs getting mashed and pussy fucked by this beautiful Asian girl as she moaned and squealed in orgasmic pleasure.

When Julie finally calmed down, she pushed my damp face away. I sat back and watched her begin to masturbate herself. Clearly she was too aroused to end this now. It was extremely arousing witnessing how she masturbated herself. There was no holes bar here. She rubbed her clitoris frantically driving herself crazy, forcing her pelvis to heave up and down to meet her frantic rubbing hand. She moaned continuously out of control. She opens her eyes and stared at me in ecstasy.

"Oh yeah!!, oh yeah!!, oh god I am cumming. Watch me cum for you!! Arghhhhhh!!" she moaned loudly throwing her head back.

Julie squirted sending a light spray of fresh cum juice in my direction. I can smell the juices engulf the air around me. Her small frame twitches on the bench as her orgasm slowly subsides.

She opens her eyes, bends down to grab my hand and pulls me up to the bench. You got it she's going to finish me now. My cock is standing up like a flag pole under my pant. Julie quickly pulls it out. Already wet with pre cum she twists it up and down firmly causing me to moan. Then she dribbles more of her saliva over the head and then twists firmly again and again before masturbating me at speed with her small right hand. I moan relentlessly from her assault and within a few seconds I cum hard. My pelvis pumps hard back against her hand.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh yeah. I am cummimg!!" I moaned.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah." Julie moaned back between heavy breathing.

My cum again shoots rapidly into air like a loose hose. Julie is still jerking relentlessly causing her to sound short of breath. Oh gosh that was fantastic. She winds down, exhausted from the hot action before slumping her head back onto my shoulder.

The sun was now starting to set and it appears no one else is around now. We make our way home tired. I drop Julie off signalling that I will catch up with her in the next few days at college.

When the new week started, I caught up with Julie. She looked so radiant. But she appeared distracted. She said her ex was still trying to contact her and wants to meet up. I wasn't particular happy with that idea. I suggested she tell him to bugger off and refuse any more contact. She said she will try do just that. But I wasn't confident that, that was going to happen. The next day proved my suspicions. I didn't hear from Julie as planned. I was worried and concerned whether she ran into any problems. So I went to her last class for the day. Outside her class was her ex Mike waiting for her to come out.

When Julie finally came out, they went for a walk to the gardens where we were together the other day. It was perhaps a 15 minute walk but I followed them expecting Julie to keep her word. You are kidding yourself I thought to myself.

I kept my distance and wore my cap as I followed them into the gardens right to that very bench we were the other day. I was already feeling jealous. Perhaps they were just going to talk. I watched from a distance. They were talking. But he was touching her, playing with her hair. They then got up so I was relieved and continued walking through the grounds. After a few minutes they returned to that same spot.

They sat down. They appeared to be chatting intimately now, looking at each other. Now I am jealous as they looked into each others eyes. I moved closer so I can hear what they are saying. I hide behind that very group of bushes where I saw someone hiding behind the other day.

I can hear Mike saying something like he misses her and something about thinking about her everyday. He even had a small gift for Julie. I cannot tell what it was. But she appears to have accepted it. I don't know whether that was intentionally or simply receiving something you can't accept. Julie didn't say much but I can tell from their body language something is going to happen. You guessed right, Mike begins to kiss Julie on her neck and she closes her eyes apparently enjoying it as she allowed it to happen.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this. We really can't be together." She said.

"I miss you baby, I really do. Are you missing me? Let's do this one more time." He insisted.

He rubs her nipples through her top. I can see her eyes closing enjoying the sensation.

I am madly jealous at this stage. I whip out my mobile and record everything on video. You never know when you may need it.

Mike continues perusing his prey, devouring her neck and now kissing her passionately. I can see the large bulge in his pants expanding. Julie is not stopping him. Maybe she misses him as well.

He begins to move his hand lower towards the prize. She opens her legs wide allowing him access. He removes her top and surprisingly Julie was not wearing any bra and begins to lick her nipples rapidly. Her body shudders and squirms in delight. I hear her moaning. I was getting aroused watching now.

He then lifts up her sexy dress and slips his hand beneath her panties massaging. Then brings his hand to his nose, sniffing his fingers.

"Oh god I miss you baby!"

He then licks the fingers and reinsert beneath her panties. I feel the pain and pleasure. It felt like someone was violating my girlfriend. Except she was allowing it to happen. He starts to masturbate her.

"Are you missing me now baby." he asked.

I begin to hear Julie moaning. She was enjoying it. I felt angry but aroused. I felt like masturbating myself. I am not sure if I can watch this but I stay glued to the spot.

He starts to rub fast her clitoris and Julie begins to heave her pelvis to meet his rubbing hand. Watching them was really turning me on. She was moaning and appear to enjoy it.

Suddenly Julie stops him by grabbing his hand.

"I can't do this. Can we stop. Can I will finish you off. I will masturbate you."

He takes his hand out and sits back on the bench. A smile appears clearly on his face. I feel upset now that Julie has decided to finish him off.

Immediately Julie sits to his right and starts to rub him through his shorts. He was clearly loving it. I think she was enjoying it too. I can see them looking into each others eyes.

"Oh yeah babe, oh yeah baby." he moaned repeatedly.

"You really miss me. You are so hard!!" she said to him.

He them runs his fingers under his nose, inhaling Julie's odor which enhances his hardness as she continued to rub him through his shorts.

I can hear Julie start to moan and her breathing getting faster, heavier as she was clearly getting excited. Her moaning was getting both of us excited.

Julie then quickly pulls out his penis. She strokes the familiar penis lightly with her nails then holds his foreskin back firmly before spitting hard on it a couple of times and twisting aggressively sending him shuddering. She was both nasty and arousing to watch. She then begins to jerk him off frantically at a very fast pace. It looks like she wanted him to cum very quickly.

Suddenly Mike is moaning loudly and his hips start to pump up and down meeting Julie pumping fist. He tries to kiss her but she pulls back a little preferring to watch him cum. Within a minute Julie had made him cum as she masturbated him furiously. The sound of her jerking him was very arousing. Mike shoots his load, his cum flying out in ropes of white. He grips the bench as his body loses control, moaning loudly Julie's name.

"Oh Julie please don't stop!" he moaned repeatedly as she continued masturbating him.

I can tell Julie was enjoying it as her face had the look of lust as she finished him off. She had that smile I have seen before.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. You do miss me!!" she smirked.

She continues stroking until he was drained, then like she did with me, she massages the warm liquid on his chest and abdomen before licking it off, savoring his taste

I wanted to wipe that smile off his face as he laid back on the bench feeling satisfied.

"Oh god I miss you. I really enjoyed that." he announced.

"I can tell, but we must go now." she said smiling.

As they leave I quickly whip out my iron rod and jerked it until kingdom cum. A relief sets over me and I sit back onto the ground contemplating my next move. Upset and confused but aroused at the same time I waited for a few minutes and the proceeded home.

I decided to keep a low profile for a few days but that is my next story. I hope to continue with Julie.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Exhibitionist Adventures with Julie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 589 milliseconds