• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Secrets of the Son

Secrets of the Son

123

It was hard at times for KC to be the only man in a house of women, but I did help him to grow up strong. As the only son from two mothers, now legally married, and a younger sister, he had learned from a young age that he would have to do the heavy lifting in his house. His mothers had been together for more than 20 years and had both given birth with the help of donors, making his sister, younger by two years, his step sister and her mother Lexi was his step-mother. His sister Jordan was a lesbian like her mother but, despite his parent's best efforts, KC was as straight and tough as they come.

KC had his share of problems being the only man in the house for 23 years, but he was soon to be moving out after working construction for five years. Jordan was starting her second year in college and the house would soon be empty for his mother and Lexi. KC might have been strong, but he also had to take the role of father figure when anyone had a problem they couldn't handle on their own.

One such problem arose whenever Jordan had trouble with one of her girlfriends. KC had had his share of relationships over the years and was always there for his sister when she went through a rough breakup. He never had expected that he would be the cause of one.

A few months before Jordan started college, she and her girlfriend Beth had been together happily for five months. Beth was well liked in the family and was always over at KC's house. One day Beth dropped by when only KC was home. Kc heard the doorbell ring and opened the door to see his sister's girlfriend dressed in nothing more than a red strapless top and tight jeans. KC was used to somewhat forward women in his life since he was around them all the time, but Beth had surprised him.

"Oh, hey Kase. Is Jordan around?" She asked.

"She actually went out with mom and Lexi earlier, but they should be back by three," KC replied.

"Oh, okay," Beth said, "I needed to talk to you too, but I never had a chance. Mind if I come in?"

"Sure," KC replied. Beth needing to talk to him was confusing, but it was probably about his sister, which was nothing new.

He led Beth into the living room and sat down on the couch. Beth sat down beside him. "Thanks," She said, "I needed to talk to you about your sister."

"I didn't think we'd be talking about anything else," KC replied. Beth let out a laugh; KC always had a sense of humor.

"Yea, well, I needed to ask you if you think me and Jordan will be able to stay together with her off at college and me here."

"I honestly couldn't say," KC replied, "Trying a long-distance relationship is something she's never done. It could work out or it might not."

"That's what I thought, and I know she'll try, but I'm afraid that not seeing each other would make it hard for me and her to stay together," Beth said. KC could hear the fear in her voice, it wasn't much, but it was there.

"The only way to find out is to try," KC said in a comforting tone.

"I guess so," Beth replied, "I'd hate to lose her. I love your sister and I love your family. I even love you, KC."

"I wouldn't let Jordan hear you say that," KC smiled.

"Don't worry," Beth said with another laugh, "Jordan knows about my past and I don't think she'd mind."

"She might, but you're still a mystery to me. I only know what Jordan's told me, which isn't much."

"Well you deserve to know since you've been so good to me," Beth said.

"I had a few boyfriends before I met your sister and every one of them treated me wrong. I finally had enough and decided I couldn't stand to have another boyfriend. Then I spent two months with no one to please me except myself and I needed to have sex again. I knew Jordan was a lesbian, so I went up to her and told everything I just told you. She understood me and I understood her, it was like nothing I'd ever had with any of my boyfriends. We had sex that very first night I met her and we've been together ever since."

"That's a nice story, Beth," KC said when she'd finished.

"It sounds like the plot of a TV romance, doesn't it?" Beth said with a smile.

"No," KC replied, "it sounds like you love her, and I wish you the best."

"Thanks Kase," Beth said, "That means a lot coming from you."

Beth leaned in and hugged KC. When she pulled back, Beth looked him in the eyes and kissed him. It only took a few seconds for Beth to realize what she was doing and pull back. She got up and walked as fast as she could to the door, but didn't open it.

"I'm sorry, KC," Beth said as tears started running down her cheeks, "I shouldn't have done that."

"It's my fault," KC replied, putting his arm around Beth, "I sent you down memory lane, it's my fault."

Beth sat down on the steps by the door and put her face in her hands. "I'm just so scared of losing Jordan," She said, still crying.

"It'll be fine," KC said in the calming voice he used with his sister, "You two love each other and if I know my sister, it'll all work out."

Beth wiped her eyes and collected herself. "You're so nice, KC," She said.

"Grace under pressure," He replied, "Something I've always had."

Beth looked into KC's eyes for a long time before she said anything else. KC stared right back. He could tell Beth was choosing her next words and waited for what she had to say.

"I mean this," Beth said, that was all she had to say before she kissed KC again, only this time she didn't back off. He tried to push her away, but Beth grabbed KC's hand and held onto it while she continued to kiss him. It didn't feel right to KC, but it didn't feel overly wrong either. Beth finally stopped kissing him but still had the same look in her eyes.

"I don't want to stop," She said, "Please don't make me stop."

KC flipped a coin in his head, when it came up heads, he leaned in and kissed Beth back. She moved onto KC's lap and pressed her body to his. Beth pulled off KC's shirt and went to kiss him again, but he stopped her. "Not here," He said before standing up and leading Beth up the stairs to his room. Beth pulled off her jeans and shirt before they had even made it to KC's bed. Beth jumped onto the bed and rolled onto her back to show off her body to KC. She had on only her underwear and quickly removed it and threw it off the side of the bed. KC removed what he had left on and Beth sat up and immediately took KC's cock in her mouth. For a girl who didn't like men, she was good at giving head.

Beth sucked KC's cock until she couldn't anymore. She fell back onto the bed and pulled KC closer with her legs. KC rubbed Beth's clit to get her wet before he slid his cock into her pussy. "Oh god!" Beth screamed as she felt KC's cock enter her pussy. She was very tight and KC started slowly fucking her so he didn't hurt her. KC grabbed Beth's hips and sped up once he felt her pussy loosen enough.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yes! Harder. Harder! Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum!" Beth screamed as KC fucked her. Beth let out a long scream as she came. She arched her back and grabbed the sheets in her fists as she felt her orgasm flow through her body. KC pulled his cock out and let Beth catch her breath. KC ran his hand over her pussy and Beth shook from his touch. KC bent down and kissed Beth before kissing her nipples until they were hard.

Beth rolled onto her front and got on all fours in front of KC. She rubbed her clit as KC slid his cock back into her pussy. KC felt his cock got deeper into Beth this time and Beth screamed louder when he came close to bottoming out.

"Fuck! Oh fuck yes! YES! Fuck me, KC! Make me cum!" Beth screamed. She screamed at the top of her lungs as she came. KC slammed his cock as deep as her could into Beth's pussy when she came, making her collapse onto the bed.

Beth caught her breath and sat up to suck KC's cock again. He made her work for his load before he filled her mouth with cum. Beth didn't gag, she even managed to swallow KC's load.

They both fell onto the bed. Beth didn't look worried anymore, she actually looked happy. "You're not as loud with my sister," KC said once they had caught their breath. Beth laughed and covered her face out of embarrassment.

"You heard us? I thought we were more careful than that," Beth replied.

"Not careful enough," KC said, kissing Beth on the cheek.

"She can't find out. Ever," Beth replied.

"She won't hear about it from me," KC said.

"I still want to be with your sister," Beth said.

"That's why this is a secret," KC replied.

Beth kissed KC, than got up and got dressed. She left without another word, leaving KC to calm down after just fucking his sister's lesbian girlfriend. His family came home later and all KC said was that Beth had called and wanted to talk to Jordan. Jordan immediately picked up the phone and called Beth while KC went on with his day.

A week later, KC came home from work and heard Jordan crying from her room upstairs. His mother and Lexi were always working late, so KC was always home hours before they were. He took a deep breath, than made his way to Jordan's room to see what was wrong. As soon as she saw him, Jordan seemed to calm down. KC sat down beside her and held her in his arms.

It took Jordan a minute to calm down before she started to explain what happened. "Beth broke up with me," Jordan said, still shaking but no longer in tears.

"Why?" KC asked, "I thought you two were doing fine."

"We were," Jordan replied, "Then she called me today and said with me going to college and her here, we should end it."

"That's it?" KC said, slightly shocked.

"No, its worse," She said in a quiet voice, "She said she'd been thinking of trying boys again."

"I'm sorry Jordan," KC said, still holding her, "I thought she was perfect for you,"

Jordan kissed his cheek before she got up and went to wash her face. "Thanks Kase, it's just so confusing," Jordan said when she came back, "I mean, why would she go back to boys?"

"I don't know, but it does explain something," KC replied. He took the opportunity to make sure Beth couldn't tell Jordan about them.

"What?" Jordan asked, "What did she do?"

"A while back when we all went out one night, I thought she was hitting on me," KC said, "I didn't want to tell you because you loved her and I thought she was just playing around after a few drinks."

"Hitting on you how?" Jordan asked.

"She was saying how she liked how strong I was and how any girl I dated would be lucky and then she started talking about sex. That's where I walked away," KC replied.

"She wasn't just having a conversation?"

"No, Beth was never like that before or after that night," KC replied, "She'll probably deny it so I wouldn't ask her about it."

"I won't be talking to her anymore, so I wouldn't worry," Jordan said.

"It's probably best that you don't."

"But why boys?" Jordan said again, sitting down on her bed, "She always said I was better than any boyfriend she'd ever had."

"Maybe it's just her nature," KC said, "She's had both so maybe she just couldn't stick with girls, even if she loved you."

"But we always had great sex," Jordan replied, "what can a man do that I can't?"

"If you honestly want to know, I'll tell you," KC said.

"I do, and you're the best one to ask," Jordan replied.

"Well, the boys Beth probably dated were rougher than you," KC said, "She probably couldn't have sex with you without thinking about the difference."

"I guess you're right, as usual," Jordan said with a sigh, "I guess I'll never understand."

"You'll be off at school soon and I bet you'll find someone better and forget all about Beth," KC said. As he went to leave, Jordan stopped him.

"Since you got me thinking about the difference between girls and boys, why don't you show me," Jordan said.

"You're my sister, Jordan," KC said, stopping Jordan as she got closer.

"Step-sister," She replied, "We're not actually related, remember?"

"Okay, but aren't you technically still a virgin?" KC asked.

"Please," Jordan said, "One look at me in a lesbian bar and any strapon-slinging dyke would have that taken care of."

"That still doesn't make this right," KC said, making his way to the door.

Jordan reached behind him and shut the door. "Just fuck me," She said and kissed KC. He wasn't sure what to do and let Jordan kiss him while he tried to think of a way to get her to stop. Before he thought of anything, KC realized he was back to the wall with a beautiful blonde pressed against him. KC put his hand on Jordan's face and kissed her back, making her smile.

KC and Jordan kissed and he walked her to the bed and let her down onto it slowly. "Is this what it's like?" Jordan asked. KC answered with another kiss. Jordan pulled off her shirt and stood KC up with her foot. She removed the rest of her clothes and KC did the same. He kissed her lips, then moved to her neck and then to her breasts.

KC sucked on Jordan's nipples until they were hard before he kissed his way down to her clit. Jordan took a deep breath in when she first felt KC touch her clit, but she didn't stop him. He teased her at first before he started eating her pussy. It must have felt different for Jordan, but she moaned out of pleasure all the same.

Once Jordan's pussy was wet enough, KC stood up and gently eased his cock into her. Jordan immediately grabbed the sheets and arched her back. She was still very tight and KC did his best not to hurt her. Once her pussy had stretched and KC had as much of his cock inside as he could, he started to fuck her. He gave Jordan slow, deep strokes until she was ready for more.

"Fuck! Oh fuck, Kase. You're making me cum!" Jordan moaned as KC fucked her. She rubbed her clit as he gave her faster strokes. Jordan was screaming from the pleasure and felt her orgasm build. She came hard and the pleasure shot through her like a lightning bolt. Jordan put her hands on KC's stomach to make him stop as she felt the pleasure fade.

Jordan had cum so hard; it was taking some time to get her breath back. The only words she could manage were "Cum... wherever."

KC started fucking her again and the sensitivity was almost too much for Jordan. She was so tight that it didn't take long for KC to feel himself begin to cum. Before he could, Jordan came again. She was so exhausted that all she could do was scream out of pleasure. KC pulled his cock out of Jordan's pussy and shot his load onto Jordan's tits. She smiled, but was still too tired to say anything KC fell onto the bed beside Jordan.

"Still confused?" KC asked once they had caught their breath.

"Not at all," Jordan replied, "And this stays between us."

"No one will find out, I promise," KC said.

"I need to take a shower," Jordan said, standing up. KC gave her ass a light smack as she walked away. Jordan looked back at him and smiled.

Life went on as usual after that. No one knew about what had happened and the only new development was Beth and Jordan's split. Time went by and soon, Jordan was leaving for college. KC's mother was driving Jordan to school while KC and Lexi stayed home for work. They all said goodbye to Jordan when she left a 3 o'clock in the morning. It was a long drive and it meant KC and Lexi would be on their own until his mother got back the day after.

KC and Lexi got along fine and never had any reason to dislike being alone with each other. Lexi was a realtor and often worked long hours, but only for the money they needed to put Jordan through school. KC got off work and had dinner ready for them by the time Lexi arrived. She'd had a long day, so Lexi turned to a bottle of wine, which she usually did whenever she needed to relax. She could handle herself fine, but she did let loose every once in a while. KC could tell it was one of those nights when they both sat watching TV and Lexi brought the bottle with her.

They were sitting on the couch watching regular TV when the wine finally got the better of Lexi. "I think we should watch a different kind of movie," Lexi announced.

"Okay," KC said, slightly worried.

Lexi grabbed the remote and found her way to the streaming section, which was interesting since she was almost too drunk to see and the lights were out. Before long, she'd found a lesbian porn movie and KC and Lexi were now watching a redheaded dyke fucking a schoolgirl with a strapon. Lexi was obviously horny and she turned her emotions to the only person there, KC.

"Don't tell me this doesn't make you horny," Lexi said, getting closer to KC.

"Lexi, just stop," was KC's reply, "You're drunk and hitting on your son."

"I've had men before. It was a long time ago but it still counts," Lexi said. She hadn't understood what KC said, so he tried to be blunter.

"You're my mother, Lexi. I don't-," He said before she cut him off.

"Step-mother," She said, "Step-mother, Kase."

"Whatever, you're still my mother's wife and this isn't happening."

"Why not?" Lexi asked, "Don't you think I'm pretty?"

KC rolled his eyes. Lexi had had plastic surgery and didn't look at all like a woman in her mid-forties. She had big, fake tits and a younger woman's face. His mother was okay with her having surgery, but KC though she looked fine before.

Lexi was now all but sitting on KC's lap, and he'd had enough. "Why don't you go upstairs and sleep it off?" He said. KC made to pull Lexi up but she somehow overpowered him and he was soon lying on his back on the couch with Lexi above him.

"You're fucking me and that's the end of it," Lexi said. KC gave up and decided that if this was happening, he might as well fuck Lexi hard enough that she thinks twice next time. Lexi pulled KC's cock from his pants and took all of it in her mouth. She used her mouth and hands to get KC's cock hard and wet before she was ready to take it in her pussy. She pulled off KC's clothes before quickly removing her own and going back to sucking his cock. She put his cock between her enormous breasts and moved them up and down along his shaft.

She slapped her tits with his cock and started sucking it again before she slapped it on her tongue. When she'd sucked KC's cock enough, Lexi mounted him and slid his cock into her pussy and took all of it inside her. KC grabbed Lexi's hips and thrust up into her hard. Lexi smiled as she felt KC's cock slam into her.

"Oh god yes!" Lexi moaned as her tits bounced up and down while KC fucked her.

"Take this cock, you little slut," KC said as he watched Lexi enjoying his cock.

"Yes! Yes, baby, yes! Harder! Harder! Fuck, yes! Make me cum!" Lexi moaned. KC was giving her fast full strokes and made Lexi cum for him. She let out a long moan and fell onto KC. He rolled on top of Lexi and started fucking her again. Her first orgasm hadn't even faded yet and feeling KC's cock fuck her again made Lexi scream. KC spread Lexi's legs and thrust his cock deep into her pussy.

"You like this cock?" KC said, fucking her faster, "You like taking my cock in your lesbian pussy?"

"I love it. I fucking love your cock!" Lexi moaned. KC kept fucking her and made Lexi cum again, harder this time. She screamed as she came and KC slammed his cock as deep into her pussy as he could and kept it there until her orgasm faded.

Lexi pushed KC onto his back and slid down onto his cock. She threw her head back as she took his cock deep inside her. She started riding his cock slowly and rubbing her clit. Lexi sped up and started taking long, fast strokes while her tits bounced up and down with each stroke. "Oh fuck! You feel so fucking good KC! You're gonna make me cum! Yes! Make me cum!" Lexi screamed as she started cumming again. Just as her orgasm was about to break, KC slammed his cock into Lexi's pussy hard and fast until he made her cum. Lexi screamed as loud as she could before her body went limp from the pleasure and Lexi fell onto KC's chest.

KC was still giving Lexi soft, slow strokes to make good use of her sensitivity. She shook with each thrust and moaned into KC's chest. When she'd had enough, Lexi pulled KC's cock from her pussy and licked her cum off of it. She sucked on the head of his cock while sliding her hands up and down his shaft. Lexi had a crazy look in her eyes as she sucked KC's cock, a look that told him this wasn't over.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Secrets of the Son

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds