• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Green Blob Ch. 07

The Green Blob Ch. 07

That night Jen returned home. She went to her bedroom where Rob was still resting from the day before to check on him, he was still asleep so She went to the kitchen and prepared a meal for him to help him regain his strength before she woke him.

As she walked it and placed a tray of food down on her dresser Rob suddenly awoke very confused.

"What the... Jen?... what time is it?"

"It's 8:00pm Thursday."

"Thursday? I've been asleep a whole day? What the hell happened yesterday? You were like someone else all of a sudden? And the sex...what happened?"

"Calm down, have something to eat, you need your strength."

"Strength? What the hell did you do to me?"

"I'm sorry, the first time is always a little intense, but don't worry the next time will be better."

"First time? We've done it a bunch of times. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I mean sex with me like this, I've changed, but like i said the next time will be much less intense."

"Changed? What do you mean changed? What was with all the green slime?"

She leaned forward and gave him a kiss trying to calm him down. She didn't want to scare him off. It worked for the most part as Rob reciprocated the kiss putting his hand on her cheek. She moved on to his lap straddling him as the kiss got a little more intense. Rob soon pulled away.

"Wait wait... I still don't know what's going on here, the sex it... it felt like it almost killed me? I can't go like that again."

"It's ok, this time I'll be much more gentle." She said pulling off her shirt followed by her bra shoving her breast's in his face. Rob was still very confused at what was happening but his cock began to harden.

"Jen? whats going on? what happened to you? last night you just didn't seem like yourself, and then everything got all weird... what happened?"

"Iv changed, for the better, im still Jen and Im still your Girlfriend but my body have transformed in to... well lets just say something better." She said before she started grinding herself against him.

Rob wasnt sure what she meant but he soon just gave in to her. She stood up removing her pants and underwear before she pulled his off. She climbed back on him as his cock slid back inside her.

"Now just relax and let me do all the work." She said giving him a kiss before she started to move her hips. Rob laid there as his Alien girlfriend began to ride his cock. She started off slowly as he reached up placing his hands on her breast's. She grabbed his wrists as she started to really get in to it speeding up her motions. Rob was enjoying the sensation as he laid there while Jen did all the work as she knew he still wasn't 100% yet. The green slime began to drip on to his cock as she was getting ready to feed off him.

Rob didn't notice the slime as he was just enjoying the sensation. He looked up at Jen as she moved her hips and wiggled her body. He wasn't sure what was happening with her but he knew she had never looked hotter than she did right now. her breasts were more plump and her sweat made her skin shine. She began to moan loudly as her rhythms massaged his cock. Rob laid his head back as he could feel himself getting closer to coming. Soon he began to moan as she was so warm and wet it didn't take long for him to explode inside her. He shot his load listening to her moan out as if she came at the same time. The feeling was incredible, he came more than usual but it was nowhere near as intense as the night before.

Rob looked up waiting to see if Jen was going to continue or not. She had her eyes closed as she was still enjoying her own sensation. She looked down at Rob with a smile on her face.

"See, that wasn't so bad was it."

Rob gave her a half smile as he was still confused. he rubbed his hands up and down her waist before she leaned down and kissed him again. She pulled off of him leaving his cock covered with a thin layer of green goo.

"What the hell is that?"

Jen grabbed a towel and wiped off the mess before she cuddled against him for a few minutes. Her head was on his chest and he put his arm around her holding her tight. they laid there for a few minutes before she said "please eat and drink something, I need you healthy!"

"Need me healthy? For what?"

"What do you mean for what? Of course i want you healthy, You are my boyfriend, and with all the sex we are going to have now i want you in good health!" She said laying her head back down on his chest while Rob laid there still confused as to what the hell was happening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • The Green Blob Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 390 milliseconds