• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer Days

Summer Days

My summer of torment started just after graduation. I was looking forward to a summer spent getting paid to tutor some of the kids who were struggling with their grades, and taking it easy hanging out with friends before heading off to college in the Fall. I had always had an easy time with school and was excited for the challenges higher education would bring.

All was going according to plan, until my parents decided to let my cousin Ian stay with us. Ian had had a difficult time growing up. His mother was single, and had a history of drug and alcohol use. As a result, child services had removed Ian from her custody multiple times. It was not the first time he had come to live in my home.

Ian and I were opposites. Only a few months younger than me, he had always been physically superior. Hot headed where I was more rational, he preferred to solve problems with his fists, where I sought to use reason. He had discovered wrestling and football in high school and his physique showed how much effort he put into it. His grades suffered, though, and he was constantly in trouble at school. So he was often not allowed to compete. He had also failed to finish his senior year and had to be held back for summer school and extra semesters next year.

I wasn't looking forward to his arrival. He always managed to keep a certain air around my parents, but was very different once we were alone. During our childhood stays he had often gotten me in a secluded place and taken the opportunity to bully me, both verbally and physically. More than once he had struck me, being careful to land painful, but not serious blows, and diligently avoiding leaving any marks or evidence on my face. I had tried to complain to my mother early on, but she told me to keep it to myself and try to deescalate the situation as best I could with words. After all, if he got kicked out of our home, Ian might end up in another foster home. I didn't know the details, but I knew his experiences in those had not been good.

Ian arrived one afternoon, looking sulky and mean as usual. He greeted my parents with his usual charming words and thanked them for once again sharing our home. I walked with him to my bedroom, where we had set up a cot for him to sleep on. Our house was too small for a guest bedroom and he would be with us too long to sleep on the couch. He was used to this set up, as was I. I dreaded our first moment alone together.

He casually threw his belongings down on the cot and looked around the room. My room resembled more of a library than anything else. I had no sports trophies but instead plaques showing academic achievement. I sat nervously on the edge of my bed, facing him.

"Well, cuz. I see not a lot has changed." He stated, simply.

"Yeah Ian, I guess... Uh, how's getting back on the team going?"

"I'm working on it." He muttered. But his expression had gone dark. Wrong topic to bring up, I thought to myself. He took a step toward me, taking up the small space between the two beds. I felt a queasy fear begin to grow in my belly. "Say Paulie, sorry if me sleeping in here is going to cock block you from any action", he said.

I laughed nervously. "Oh, ah.... I don't really have girls over or anything, Ian. Its ok."

"Oh? He said, looking cruely amused now. "What about a boyfriend? You always seemed like a fag to me, anyway."

I frowned at him in response. What the hell was that supposed to mean? He stepped closer to me, our knees touching. I swallowed hard, unable to tell him to back off. He reached out and ran his finger down my face.

"Yeah", he said, "you would have made such a pretty girl." And then, unexpectedly, he slapped me with that same hand. "Well don't you get any ideas with me sleeping in here, you fag! I don't want you thinking I'm into any of that!" And he slapped me again, harder.

"Jesus, Ian, I'm not like that!" I said, my voice rising.

Just then, my mother called us to dinner. The rest of the night was pretty relaxed. We watched a movie after dinner and I decided to try and not worry about what happened earlier. The next couple of days passed without incident and we all settled into a routine. Ian was taking summer school at the school I was tutoring at, but we didn't really see each other during the day. In the evenings he had practice, and I had activities to keep myself occupied.

The first weekend after Ian moved in my parents went out. They had an office party to attend and stated they would be out pretty late. They left money for pizza and told us to have a good time. Shortly after they left, Ian ordered pizza and went to pick it up. He came back not just with pizzas, but a couple six packs, as well. I protested, since neither of us was of drinking age. We got in a pretty good argument about it and he told me off for being a little goody two-shoes and never doing anything I wasn't supposed to. He dared me to drink a beer with him. I couldn't help it but I got pretty pissed that he thought I was such a light weight and I accepted the challenge. It wasn't too bad. I drank it down pretty quick to get over the taste and felt a little buzz come on pretty quickly. I hate to say it, but I kind of liked it. So I had another with dinner, and one more afterwards while we watched a movie. I got to feeling really tired and buzzed, so I excused myself and went to bed. I stripped down to my briefs and fell onto my bed and fell asleep quickly.

I woke up to the feeling of someone's weight settling onto the bed. I was laying on my side and they had laid down behind me. Feeling pretty groggy, I tried to ask what was going on but only managed to make some nonsense sounds.

"Shh, Paulie," I heard Ian's voice behind me. "I just got kinda sore sleeping on that cot all week. I just wanted to sleep in a bed tonight. It's ok, go back to sleep."

And I did. I was too out of it to argue with him. I woke again later to the feeling of him pressed up against my back. I frowned and tried to pull away, but then realized he had his top leg over mine, and was preventing escape. As this dawned on me, I also came to the realization that I had a boner, and that someone was stroking it through my briefs. I started and again tried to pull away. It was only then that I realized that Ian had his top arm wrapped around my waist, and his bottom one over my bottom shoulder. He was holding me to him, and tight.

"Shh, " he whispered again. "It's okay, Paulie. I just want to touch your hard on a little. It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Ian" I mumbled, trying to get myself to wake up all the way. "Ian, no. I don't want..."

"Yes you do", he muttered in my ear. "Your body sure wants to. Your cock is so hard, Paul. So hard. Doesn't this feel good?"

And it did, actually. He was taking turns squeezing me, then rubbing gently up and down the shaft, and then playing with the head. It was only a few moments before I actually started to hump my hips into his hand. I started to breathe a little heavier.

"Ian, oh fuck, please stop." I said, trying to be firm. "This is really crazy, I can't...." but I couldn't finish the sentence because right at that moment, he popped my dick out through the hole in my briefs and his hand was directly on my skin. It was electric, and I couldn't help but moan. This was the first time anybody else had ever touched me there.

"That's it, Paulie. Yeah, get into it." And he pressed himself up against me. I could feel his hardness on my ass. It was a terrifying sensation, and I felt a jolt of fear shoot through my belly. And down into my erection. And it got harder. And I moaned again. And Ian moaned, too. He held me tighter to his chest and tightened the hold with his leg and kept going between stroking me, and teasing me more gently. I finally began to thrust into his hand, unable to hold back. It felt too good. Ian kept a tight hold on me and started pumping harder and faster, grunting and pushing himself against me. Finally, with a loud groan, I gave in and an orgasm ripped through my balls and exploded out of my cock.

"Oh, fuck, Ian!" I yelled. "Oh, fuck!" It seemed like those were the only words I knew. My whole body tensed as I blew my load all over my lower belly and my sheets. As the spasms of my orgasm slowed and stopped, my body went slack, and I could feel sleep trying to creep back in again. My breathing was still heavy, as was his. His breath was puffing in my ear. He held my softening cock, his hand full of my cum.

We lay there for a few minutes, me trying to fight off the urge to fall asleep, and trying to figure out what to do or say. I had never thought anything like this would happen to me, and was feeling both violated and elated. My bully of a cousin had just stroked me to one of the best orgasms I had had in a while.

But I never did get to say anything. After a few minutes, Ian pressed his hips against me, pushing me and rolling me onto my belly. His hard on pressed into my ass as he rolled himself up on top of me. My heart started slamming against my chest as I realized he was on top of me, his weight pinning me down.

"Ian!" I yelled, "Ian, wait, no, what're you doing?"

He laid all of himself on me, his chest against my back, and brought his lips to my ear.

"My turn now, cuz..." He whispered.

I tried to bring myself up to my elbows and knees, tried to shake him off of me. But he was using his arms and legs to keep mine spread out. He kept his weight against my back and after a few moments, I realized no amount of fight from me was going to beat the wrestler off of me. The entire time he rode me, grinding his hips against me, laughing. I swear I could feel him get even harder. Finally, I stopped struggling and tried to catch my breath. My body was coated in sweat, and the sheets under me were soaked with it.

When he felt the fight go out of me, Ian lifted his hips and grabbed the waistband of my briefs and began to tug them downward. "No!" I yelled again. "No, Ian, please!" And I began bucking my hips, desperate to stop him, get him off of me for just a second so I could get away.

"I don't think so, Paul. You cum, I cum. That's how it works." And with that, he yanked on my underwear and I heard the fabric rip and give way. Keeping his chest down on me, he lifted his hips a little more and began pushing my ass cheeks apart. His fingers prodded until the found my hole and he began rubbing it. Up and down, side to side, and in little circles, urging it to open. I buried my face in my pillow and began to cry. I couldn't stop him, couldn't get him off of me. I knew what he wanted but not how far he was going to go. And there was nothing I could do but submit and wait it out. Even worse, he was using the cum still on his fingers to wet my hole.

Finally he managed to slip one of his fingers in. I tensed and screamed into my pillow as I felt him violate me. It burned like I couldn't believe and the pressure was unbelievable. Even worse, it seemed like he had pushed in and then gotten stuck. He was now pushing up against a second, even more tight and painful barrier. I tried to fight him again but found that tensing hurt even more. I groaned and tried to relax. I let my hips fall back onto the bed and unclenched my cheeks. It did seem to help the pain, a little, and I also felt him slide past that second barrier. He stopped pressing inwards and instead began to push his finger around inside me, using the same small circles and side to side motions. Oddly, when he would sweep certain ways, it would hurt less and sort of... tickle. I couldn't place the sensation.

After several minutes of probing, he slipped his fingers back out. I could feel myself close back up and it was the oddest sensation. I stayed silent and still, hoping he would be satisfied and go to sleep. He wasn't and he didn't. I heard him spit into his hand a few times and knew he was using his spit to lubricate his dick. I started quietly begging him not to do this. "Please, Ian. It's going to hurt, please don't." He sort of laughed and pushed my head down into my pillows. "Shh, cuz. Relax like you did before. It won't be as bad if you just relax."

And with that he started to rub his cock against my entrance. It was so much bigger than his finger, I didn't know how it could possibly fit. He rubbed and pressed and I felt a slight pop as he pushed past the hole. I immediately felt another, worse burn. I screamed again, muffled by the pillow. He was still pushing in and I felt a pressure inside like I had never felt before. I felt like I needed to go to the bathroom in the worst way, but everything was backwards. Going in when it should be getting pressed out. I felt my breath stopping and couldn't even scream anymore. He pushed until his hips were against me and then held himself there, groaning.

He held still for a moment and then started grinding himself back and forth, loosening me and tearing at my flesh and insides. I could only silently groan, my breath coming and going in gasps. I felt like my ass and insides were on fire. And then he pulled back. And drove back in. And then he did it again. He groaned as he found he was able to thrust himself in and out of me. He started a steady rhythm and we rocked up and down on the bed. I silently cried, soaking the pillows as he started to soak us with his sweat. With each thrust, I felt like someone was punching my in the gut, knocking the wind out of me.

I felt like it would never end. This was the end of everything and how could anything exist other than this torture. Then his breath changed he began panting and his thrusts became shorter and more desperate. He fucked into me with everything he had and then pushed himself as deep and hard as he could. I felt his whole body spasm and his cock twitch and jump inside of me. And then I felt a warmth spread inside of my bowels as he came. He ground his hips down into me, pushing me into the matress, spurting more and more inside of me. He cried out, I cried out. And then it stopped. He collapsed down on top of me and crushed me and we just laid there, gasping. I felt the pressure inside of me change and knew he was getting soft.

After a few minutes he pulled out of me unceremoniously. I felt a trickle of fluid running out of my ass and over my balls and wondered vaguely if it was my blood or his cum. I laid there, sweat running off of me and soaking the sheets. Afraid to move, afraid to speak. Nothing happened. I heard him walk to the bathroom and piss, seemingly forever. I rolled on my side slowly and painfully and watched as he came back into the room. His cock hung heavy and flaccid and I marveled at its size. How had that been IN me? He stroked it a few times as he settled onto his cot and smiled at me.

"Night, Paulie. See you in the morning."

I cried myself to sleep, wondering what the rest of the summer had in store for me...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer Days

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 152 milliseconds