• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sweet Revenge

Sweet Revenge

She had just broken up with Joe and it hurt her terribly. He was the most valued persons in her life as he had been there for her when her parents passed away in a fatal accident three years ago. He had been a great boyfriend until he met Natalie, the new girl that had just joined the company. She was elegant and would stop at nothing to seduce the most handsome man in the work force. Luckily for her, Joe and Sheri were falling out and she had made a good rebound for him. Joe had found her exciting even though he still loved Sheri. After two months, Natalie succeeded in seducing Joe who slept with her on top of his desk. Unfortunately, Sheri had walked into them, naked and groaning out of pleasure.

"What the hell?" She had exclaimed.

"Oh my God, Sheri..." Joe had tried to defend himself but she walked away. Nothing hurt her more than seeing her first true love bending over another lady against the desk that she and Joe had made passionate love on. She walked home and called her friend Jane, who came to her right away.

"You look terrible." Jane said when as she entered the bedroom where Sheri had been crying.

"I know, right?" He just couldn't wait for me to sort things out. He slept with that bitch Natalie" Sheri said between sobs. She was beyond upset.

"Calm down, Sheri. He doesn't deserve you." Jane said, moving closer to her and they embraced.

"I am really sorry you had to go through this honey." She continued, caressing her friend's back.

Sheri felt at ease with Jane comforting her. They had been friends five years now.

Sheri had stopped crying and they had sat on her bed. She couldn't be more grateful to her friend than she was now. She had always been there for her. However, Jane had something she had always wanted to tell Sheri but was too afraid it would ruin their friendship. She had always admired Sheri and thought she was beautiful. Even with her teary eyes, Sheri's blue eyes made he look spectacular. Jane was staring at her, wishing that she was she could touch her soft skin.

"Hey, Jane." Sheri asked, retracting Jane back to the present world where she was just a friend to Sheri.

"You're so beautiful," she said out aloud and Sheri was astonished.

"Thanks, but I don't feel beautiful at this moment" Sheri said, smiling back at her friend.

Jane stretched out her hand and placed her palm on Sheri's cheek. Sheri didn't move an inch, she just sat there and felt safer in Jane's hands. She closed her eyes and Jane moved closer placing her lips on hers. She kissed her back before pulling away. "I am sorry, I got caught up" Jane apologized. She couldn't believe that she had just kissed her best friend.

"Do it again," Sheri said. She moved closer to Jane and this time, she stuck her tongue into Jane's mouth who had been waiting for this moment since they first met.

Suddenly, Joe walked into the two ladies snuggling in bed and he was more shocked that he had been when Sheri walked into Natalie and him making love in his office.

"Are you kidding me?!"

.....Joe could not believe what just happened. Sheri had always been conservative and could never have tried to have a fling with a girl. He was confused and so was Jane. She had wanted to do this but she could not understand why Sheri was comfortable with this.

"Oh, does this hurt?" Sheri asked. She was still hurting but being with Jane felt even better.

"Sheri, please don't do this to me." Joe begged. He still loved Sheri. Pain cut through him as he contemplated what just happened.

"Well, I would have said the same when you bent Natalie over that desk where we used to make mad love." Sheri said.

Jane wanted to leave the two but Sheri insisted that she stay to finish what she had started. Joe left the room feeling devastated.

"You aren't using me as a rebound though" Jane asked her friend.

"Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this but I want it to be good for you Sheri." Jane continued.

Sheri instead kissed her deeply and passionately that she got carried away.She had never felt so aroused and it surprised her. All her life she had never thought of kissing a girl but she was doing it and she liked it.

"I would never use you Jane. You're the only one who has always been there for me. Don't you think I have always known you liked me?" Sheri said breaking away from the kiss.

"Really, you've always known that." Jane asked, too shy to face her friend. She had always looked at Sheri lustfully and she had always known. What could have been more embarrassing than that?

"It's okay. I have always like you too but I was too afraid to try. I have never done this but it's the most amazing thing I have ever tried in my life. Joe was an idiot." Sheri said.

Jane was happy and she literary grabbed Sheri and kissed her once again. This time she was not going to stop at anything. She would make her feel safe and at the same time please her. She no longer cared whether it was just a rebound. She wanted this and she wanted it now.

She reached out to pull Sheri's top over her head to get rid of her. She wasn't wearing a bra and Jane hungrily went for her now aroused body and kissed every part of her toned body. She was the most beautiful thing she had ever been with in bed. She trailed kisses all over Sheri's naked body and settled on her sex. She didn't hesitate to pleasure her using her very talented and eager tongue. Sheri was screaming her name out of pleasure, she moaned loudly as her orgasm swept through her. Jane held her in her arms as she watched her body tremble with pleasure.

"Wow, I should have done this years ago." Sheri said between heavy breaths escaping her mouth.

"I am glad you took your time. I hope I made it worth it" Jane said. Sheri asked Jane to stay the night and she gladly accepted. They had the night of pleasure before falling asleep in each others arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Sweet Revenge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds