• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Deception

Deception

Hey guys this is my first story and this is part of a series. This is just the exhibition and I hope you enjoy. Feel free to leave suggestions.

*****

Ella slid the card into the slot and pulled down on the door handle.

"I can't believe we're finally here!" Lana squealed.

"Let's bring all the stuff in and put it in the kitchen and then we can take a look around," Kacie suggested.

When Lana had googled the house, it had a sleek white modern look on the outside and charcoal grey on the inside and glass windows all around. It was located on a private beach in CoCoa, Florida. It had a pool, a hot tub and a shower area out back, as well as a boardwalk that led out over the sand dunes and a cabana on the beach. Inside the house, there was a gorgeous kitchen that looked as if it belonged to a famous chef with its new stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. There was also a den with dark Brazilian hardwood floors, couches and chairs that matched the grey and white theme, a fireplace, and a huge flatscreen with surround sound above it. Also listed on the first floor was a gym, game room, 2 bathrooms, a piano, a steam room, some closets, and a pantry room adjoined to the kitchen. In the foyer there was a chandelier and a grand staircase. On the second floor there were 5 bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closets, bathrooms with a shower and tub, and private balconies. The third floor was where the people who owned the house kept their stuff and it was off limits to renters.

"Pick a room and drop your stuff off in it, get ready, and then let's go down," Ella commanded.

Kacie walked into her room and thought about how perfect this all was turning out to be. She was so glad she and Hannah had met Ella this year. After her parents had died in the car crash right before her senior year had started, she thought her life was over. Her grades had started to suffer, which was very unusual for her. She cared about her grades and getting into college a great deal and was a straight A student. She moved to Tennessee to live with her aunt Jess, who was nice but somewhat clueless. On her first day of school, Lana volunteered to show Kacie around. Lana was black with long braided hair, had a big ass, was nice and funny, but a little chunky and almost completely flat chested, so she hadn't always been the most popular. Ella arrived at school a week after school had started and almost instantly befriended Lana and Kacie, though why, Kacie was unsure.

Ella was gorgeous- she was thin and tall, almost 5'11", had long blond hair down to her hips, blue eyes, and tan skin. She had small boobs and a nice tight ass. Kacie was 5'5, athletic, had dark brown hair down to her hips as well, chocolate brown eyes, and lightly tanned skin. Her boobs were big and perky- she was a 32DDD, and her ass was fat and muscular. The girls quickly became popular and Lana lost a bit of weight. Now, they had graduated, and as adults they were free to do whatever they wanted to. Kacie dug around in her bag for her swimsuit. When she found it, she pulled her shirt and bra over her head revealing her white perky tits with dark rose nipples. She pulled down her shorts and sniffed her thong, then licked it. Fuck, she was horny. She leaned out the doorway and called out to Lana and Ella and told them that she'd be down in a little bit. She grabbed some of the lube in her bag and put a dot on each of her nipples and one on her clit. She began twisting and pulling on each nipple, moaning a little more each time.

Suddenly, Ella popped her head in the doorway.

"Enjoying the show?" Kacie smirked.

"Quite, though I would prefer to join."

"Feel free to," Kacie invited.

Ella walked in, completely naked.

"When you said you'd be late, I hoped this was the reason why."

Ella pushed Kacie down on the bed. She climbed over on top of Kacie and took one of her nipples in her mouth. She bit down a little bit and Kacie whined. Ella began sucking hard. She took her knees and pushed Kacie's legs apart at the same time, then took her finger and dipped it into Kacie.

"Oh baby, you're so wet for me."

She kissed down Kacie's body until she reached her thighs and then she took her tongue and traced Kacie's bare pussy lips and her clit. Kacie moaned and her back arched a bit. Ella took her fingers and spread Kacie apart and then dove into Kacie's folds with her tongue and began flicking and sucking her clit. Kacie finally climaxed and her body bucked as she rode the waves. Afterwards, the girls walked downstairs naked.

Lana was their waiting on them laying naked on the island in the kitchen, legs open wide, with one hand toying with her nipples, and the other touching her pussy.

"Do we turn you on?" Ella smirked.

"Fuck yes, please finish me off?"

Kacie grabbed Lana's legs and pulled her ass towards the edge of the counter, while Ella sat down and began playing with herself. She pushed Lana's knees up to her chest. And inserted a finger into her pussy, then sucked her finger. She grazed Lana's clit with her teeth, then assaulted her with her tongue, sucking, flicking, tracing. Lana came with hot streams of liquid flowing down her pussy. Kacie lapped all of the juices up and then turned to clean up Ella, doing the same.

When they got down to the beach, they dove straight into the water. Kacie climbed on to Ella's shoulders.

"I love the way my pussy throbs when it's touching you," Kacie whispered into Ella's ear. Ella threw Kacie off and began kissing her and picked her up in the water. Lana walked up behind Kacie and began fingering her from behind until Kacie came. They all walked out of the water and laid down to tan. Kacie crawled over to Ella and pushed her knees up against her chest, while Lana held Ella's hands above her head. She dipped her hands in the water to get the sand off, then she pulled Ella's hood back and rubbed her swollen clit. Next she dipped a finger in her tight little pussy(technically all the girls were virgins, or at least they all thought they were). Kacie began going in and out of Ella, adding another finger each time, until she fit four in there. She curled her fingers and began slamming Ella's g spot in a regular rhythm. Ella moaned and gasped, but Kacie kept going until Ella came hot all over her. Then Lana and Kacie rolled in the sand making out, switching between the three girls occasionally. The girls went night swimming and played more in the pool.

"I just love the cool water rushing over my nipples and my clit," Ella moaned.

Finally they ate dinner and went upstairs to Ella's shower.

"Who wants to go first?"

"Me! Me!" Kacie squealed.

Ella and Lana both grabbed a loofa and some soap and bean lathering it up. Kacie danced until the hot hard pressure of the water as it beat down her body, taking most of the sand with it. The girls took their loofah and painted Kacie's bday with soap. Then sat on opposite ends of the bench in the shower. Kacie rinsed off and laid down between them. Ella began shampooing Kacie's hair while massaging and stroking Kacie's pussy. When the girls were done showering, Ella invited them to her room.

"Hey guys, have a drink with me," Ella invited.

She handed each of the girls a glass of champagne and they all downed it within seconds. Soon the girls passed out, exhausted from the day's fun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Deception

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds