• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Assistant, My Slut

My Assistant, My Slut

"Spank me. Spank me." She said as she walked by my office into the room conference room.

My petite assistant, Mary Ann, and I have had this teasing/sexual tension between us for the last couple of years we worked together. Her B cup tits and her legs were always looking very sexy in her business suits with the shorter skirts. The skirt is always about 4 inches above the knee which gives some great thigh shots. Her long red hair and fair skin make her green eyes stand out on her 32 year old body.

Both of us being married up to now as always meant a little teasing and nothing more, but the teasing has accelerated the last couple of weeks. When I teased her about making a simple error in her work, she replied suggesting to spank her. I know that she isn't completely happy at home with her husband and our teasing helped her let off some steam. I also know that the only man she had ever been with in her life was her husband. Those words," spank me, spank me" stuck in my mind and I decided to see if I could push things a bit with her.

Since it was just before 5 o'clock, I locked the door of our two person office and followed her into the conference room.

"Ok" I said as I lightly smacked her in the ass.

She froze at the copier so I gave her another smack, this time on the other cheek.

"Dave, what are you doing?" Mary Ann said in a soft voice.

"You said that I should spank you, so I did as you asked," I responded.

I sat down in a chair and said "Why don't you lie across my lap and find out how good a spanking would feel?"

"You know I'm married Dave." Mary Ann said.

"I know," I said as I stood up and kissed that face that had always looked so kissable to me, "but I can't help myself."

She pulled away and tried to walk past me out of the conference room. I grabbed her arm and pulled her 5'1" 100 pound body over my lap. Mary Ann struggled, but I managed to grab both of her wrists and pull them behind her back with one hand pinning them to her back.

"Dave don't you know we shouldn't be doing this." Her voice in a higher more nervous tone than normal.

I quickly slapped her ass three times, much harder than before which got her attention.

"Dave please." She said as her eyes started to swell.

"I've been waiting too long for this Mary Ann." I said as I pulled up her short skirt to reveal her perfectly shaped little ass.

I spanked her ass through her pantyhose several more times which left her squirming in my lap. I knew that I had to see her red ass, so I lifted my left leg and lowered my right which enabled me to be able to grab the waist band of her pantyhose and pull them down. It was better than I had hoped.

"Please Dave, don't do this." Mary Ann begged as tears streamed down her face.

"You're mine. I going to take you like the teasing little slut you've acting like." I told her as I started to rub my fingers along her wet slit.

I stuck one finger, then two into her wet pussy. As I started to finger fuck her, she started to buck up and down on my fingers. I jammed my fingers in as far as they would go and Mary Ann responded by sticking her ass up into the air and there it was. Prettier than I ever imagined was her beautiful little rosebud of an asshole. I knew it was a virgin asshole and I intended to change that fact.

I continued fingering her pussy until it was sopping wet. Then I took her juices and rub them against her rosebud. She instantly squeezed her ass cheeks together. I proceeded to smack her ass as hard as I could several times.

She cried out, "Stop it, you're hurting me."

That only turned me on more. I grabbed her and put her over the seat on an armless chair. Her ass was sticking in the air and I beat it until she shook she was crying so hard. I took a finger and rubbed it on her wet pussy and then rubbed the wetness over her rosebud before sticking my finger up her ass. I jammed it in as far as I could moving it around to stretch out her ass before putting in a second finger. I heard her moan softly and could feel her pushing her ass on my fingers. I quickly undid my pants and let them drop to the floor exposing my cock which I rubbed up and down Mary Ann's little asshole.

"No. No. NO" she begged, but I pushed it in her tight little asshole. Inch by inch until I was ball deep. Then I started to pump her ass as fast as I could. The sound of her crying turned me on. I grabbed her waist and pumped my rock hard cock into her virgin asshole faster and faster.

Then I heard her shout out, "Fuck my ass. Fuck Me. Make me cum."

I could feel myself ready to explode so I pulled out of her and turned to shoot my load all over her face. As my cum was dripping off of her face I put my cock up to her mouth and told her to clean it. She froze. I smacked her ass repeatedly until she cried out and opened her mouth. I jammed my cock into her mouth and let her tongue clean me.

She was wiping the tears from her eyes when I picked her up and laid her across the conference room table. I freed her legs by taking her pantyhose all the way off and buried my face into her pussy to finally have a taste of her. At first, I teased her by sticking my tongue as far into her sopping wet pussy as I could and then started to suck on her clit. As her pussy squirmed on my face I reached up and slide my hands under her shirt and bra and started to play with her tits.

Mary Ann was breathing heavy and suddenly said "I'm cumming Dave" as her pussy juice squirting out on my face.

I pulled my face from her pussy and unbuttoned her shirt and unclasped her bra while she recovered from her orgasm. I bent over her and started to suck on her nipples. While her 32B's weren't the biggest tits, the pink areole and her pink nipples sticking up were making my cock hard again.

I placed her knees over my shoulders as I rubbed my hard cock along her slit. I couldn't help myself as I jammed my cock into Mary Ann's pussy. I jammed all of my 7" into and grabbed her ass to pull her closer. I took the liberty to stick a finger into her used asshole. Then another. She started bucking back as I pounded away at her pussy.

I could feel the stirring in my balls as I knew I was going to cum again. I pulled out of her box and shot my load over her body. Some managed to hit her in the face again.

"Get dressed Mary Ann, and don't bother cleaning my cum off of you." I said.

"When you show up for work tomorrow and from now on, don't bother wearing any panties or a bra." I informed her.

"Fuck you Dave." Mary Ann said between tears.

"No. Fuck you Mary Ann. You and I are going to have lots of fun. You are going to be my slut and do as I say from now on." I told her.

"No way asshole, wait until I tell my husband what happened." She exclaimed.

"You won't do that." I said as I pointed to the lap top and it was on. I had recorded the whole thing.

I played the part where she said "Fuck my ass. Fuck me. Make me cum."

"I'll show that to your husband, your family and all of your friends. Besides," I said, "you enjoyed it. Be here in the morning in a skirt business suit with stockings, high heels and no bra or panties. You're going to be my little fuck slut."

With that, Mary Ann got dressed slowly and seemed resigned to her fate. As wet as her pussy was, I think she is going to enjoy it no matter what she says.

"Good night my little fuck slut." I said as we left the office.

"Bastard" She said with tears swelling in her eyes.

With that, we both left to go home to our spouses.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • My Assistant, My Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds