• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stretching My Subs

Stretching My Subs

Someone recently asked me about my most intense memories as a dominant over the last decade or so. Each one is crystal clear. Each one excited me enormously at the time.

These are probably the best five. Do not read any further if you dislike cuckolding, domination, humiliation or outsized insertions.

All of these were penpals of mine, all lived in the US, and I never met any of them in real life. But through the use of email we were able to enjoy fantastic relationships of the mind, pushing each other to increasingly nasty goals. I have of course protected the identity of these beautiful, daring, wonderful women.

5] Sub K. She liked to be filled, by which I mean really filled. She was always so hungry to be stuffed in both holes. We experimented with all sorts of objects. Small dildos, large ones, cucumbers, carrots, even the handle of a spade once. That was a challenge, but she made it work: she slid it up her wet cunt and gripped it with both hands, before sending photographs to me. Another time she slid three large candles up her pussy and set light to the ends. How often did those nasty images, sent from a private computer in eastern US, wing their way to me in London? Countless. I would sometimes give her a list of 10 tasks and she would pick one to fulfil on that particular day. One day she chose "vows". While her husband was at work she found her wedding dress, unworn for a decade, and put it on, just for me. She then proceeded to video and photograph herself using vibrators and dildos in both her cunt and arsehole, her tits sticking out from her low-cut wedding dress. I had asked her to attach clothes pegs to each tit, so she had six on each breast. That made the images all the more lewd, inappropriate, offensive and yes utterly delicious and sexy.

4] Sub S. She was a red-head from the Deep South, and probably more of a nymphomaniac than me, even. One day she recorded herself having sex with her husband and sent the audio to me. How very naughty she felt, knowing that her iPhone was recording her session behind closed doors in the marital home. I heard her blow him, and then I heard her moaning as he licked out her wet cunt. And then he fucked her hard against the bed, for ages it seemed, before emptying his balls in his wife's cunt. That was an unexpected treat, as I had not commissioned it. It was her little surprise gift for me. I dread to think what he would have done if he had found out what happened, but hey, he didn't. We used to refer to him as "Pretend Master" in our correspondence.

3] Sub A. I was trying to push the boundaries with Sub A, because she loved being humiliated, and the more I gave her punishments, the more she happily accepted. So I ordered her to sit on the lavatory with a glass between her legs, and to urinate into it. From the video she sent me I could tell that she found this repellent, and yet she still drank the whole lot, accepted the pale wine-coloured liquid into her mouth. Not because either of us was particularly turned on by urine, but rather by submission and by her obeying me, however distasteful the orders. A good sub always does what she is told, even if the orders are risque and/or slightly unpleasant.

2] Sub C had the greediest pussy I have ever encountered. She was a black woman who loved being humiliated and stuffed, and I don't mean filled, I mean absolutely stretched. She had one of those toys that you put in your arsehole and then press a button and it pumps it wider and wider. She would love using that at the same time as an out-sized dildo in her cunt. She also owned a plastic fist-shaped toy, which I have never seen before or since. But I provided her with the biggest test yet, which was a large green apple. While her husband was at work she managed to get that fruit, that large green sphere, into her shaved dark pussy. The video was exemplary. Her, holding her dark lips open, showing me glimpses of that smooth green surface deep inside her hole. Her cunt tried to expel it but she kept pushing it back in with two or three fingers, making sure it stayed deep inside her. I can only imagine the sense of release when she finally released it from her totally stretched, gaping cunt. And to think that her husband had no idea what a slut his wife was? Astonishing really.

1] Sub V. We had been experimenting with different ways to stretch her cunt and give her mind-blowing squirting orgasms but we both wanted more. She had taken a huge cucumber and a large dildo without too much difficulty, but we both knew she could take something bigger. The problem was, she bought an aubergine from the local grocery store, brought it home, took it to her bed and tried to push it into herself but it would not fit. Despite the use of all sorts of lubrication and preparation and my advice. So with my encouragement she got her husband to fist her that evening during their usual sexual intercourse, which he did. I could only imagine my sub with her husband's entire hand inside her pussy, taking all four fingers and thumb, palm and wrist. Later that evening, her pussy now nicely stretched, she went to the bathroom, locked the door - so that he could not surprise her in there - and managed to push the aubergine into herself and send me photographs. I was so very proud of her commitment to being my nasty slut. It was quite the achievement.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Stretching My Subs

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds