• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 03

Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 03

1234

= = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 8 - The Party

= = = = = = = = = = = =

The Masters boys were dressed, but looked a little sheepish. The Johnson sisters were beaming, their faces a little flushed. Must've been a pretty good time on the knife case, I presumed.

"So what's the deal?" I wanted to pack up and get out of here.

"Well," said Lizzie, the eldest. "The men here have fulfilled all of our needs-"

Erin laughed out loud and Kristin smacked her own forehead.

"...and we've got shoes, socks, and clothing for every one. And, Daddy man, we got you this awesome hat! Try it on!"

It was kind of a flat brim cowboy-type hat. Like Clint Eastwood wore in High-Plains Drifter and a few others.

"I like it! I love it! What's our price? Ok shoes we've got... yep... hey... Are we short a couple pairs? Who's not getting shoes."

Kristin answered. "We all got shoes, but, well... we're going to stay here. If that's okay."

Holy shit! So that was the price? Well I don't know if it's okay or not. I had to think fast.

"Look, we aren't trading people for stuff. We'll be fine without-"

"No Michael! Daddy... it's not like that. We really, really like them."

Things move quickly in the New World.

"Well, not so fast. This place is very vulnerable. Glass windows all over, the back door lock couldn't stop a seven-year-old..." Shit. What to do?

"Ok, boys. You're coming with us. You need to get Mama Gayle's approval. If you pass that test, then tomorrow we'll come back and fix this place up."

That seemed to sit okay with people. We were packing the Jeep with the clothing, when Morgan noticed the mound of fresh dirt. He stopped and stared at it, tears welling up in his eyes.

"When we come back tomorrow," I said. "We'll get him a nice cross and have a proper service, ok? I promise, kid."

He nodded, then hugged me. Kid had just lost his dad and brother. Poor guy.

We called up to the house, told them "Plus Two" for dinner.

- - -

There was great excitement at the house as the new boys were examined, admired, hugged.

But the Johnson sisters made it very clear; these boys were off-limits. And they seemed smitten with the sisters, so that was good. Then the girls discovered their new clothes, and the shrieking was nearly intolerable. Shoes that fit! Pants that fit! Underwear!

Erin and I immediately set to re-loading the magazines and cleaning the weapons. Always be ready for the next fight, you don't know when that will be. She wasn't too concerned about the new underwear.

"Only during the bad week," she said. "Rest of the time, I like to go commando. Speaking of which, who said you could go shooting sperms inside me?"

"Little slut!" I replied as I finished off another 30-round magazine. "Your period just ended, you've got a few more days until you ovulate. Thought you might like that."

"I did, Daddy-man. And whatever happens here, you can fuck whoever you want, I don't care. But you can always fuck me. Okay Daddy?"

"Okay, Little Tiger." We hugged and kissed.

"Maybe you should pay Mama Gayle a visit?"

"Ha, yeah. Well I'm not sure I'm too high on her list right now. She's not so pleased with some of the uh, whaddya call it, 'fornication' going on around here."

"You're such a dumb man. Although you did seem to be pounding Kaitlyn's ass pretty hard that night. And Gayle saw it all. Maybe we could try that sometime?"

"Yeah, sure, love to fuck you any where you want it!"

We heard someone coming down the hall and started talking business.

"So yeah, just push the patches through, without dinging the side of the barrel-"

"Hey guys!" It was Lorrie, Gayle's daughter. "Whatcha doing?"

"Hey girl!" said Erin.

"Just cleaning the guns," I explained. "When they fire, they leave residue and gunk. Gotta keep them clean so they will always work for us."

"Can you show me? I want to start doing this kind of stuff with you guys! I've shot before. And I'm feeling all better." Lorrie gave me her sweetest smile she had, which was a fucking nice one that could very well send a thousand ships to war.

So I started explaining the various parts of the broken-apart AR-15 and what they did. Erin winked at me, then left to go take a shower.

Lorrie scooted in closer, obviously to get all the information she could. Never mind that her breast pressed into my arm. Her breast that was barely contained in the cotton T-shirt. The breast that was unfettered because a bra would upset the stitches on her back.

"You guys have killed a lot of zombies, haven't you."

"Yeah, about a hundred just today."

"Well I want to pull my weight around here. Can you teach me?"

"Well, Lorrie... sweetie... we've got to get you all healed up first. Killing Zachary can be easy, with a gun, but it can also get real tough real fast. How's your back been doing?"

If you recall, she was nearly unconscious when I first found her. She had a sliced up back that started around her left neck and went all the way down to her pantline on the right side. I sewed her up, but her mom had been seeing to her ever since.

"It's good! Look!"

And she pulled up her shirt, and took it off and handed it to me. She quickly covered her nipples with her hands and turned around to show me her back. But mostly all I could see was the side of her tits, even from behind her. They were that big. I threw her shirt over my shoulder.

"Well?" she asked coyly. "How am I doing?"

Fucking great is how you're doing.

"Jesus um, uh, where's your mom? She should be checking this for you."

"Oh she's all talking to those new guys. They're hitting it off. So?"

So I looked at the stitches. She took the bandages off yesterday to let it breathe. I never stitched anything before. The job itself looked terrible, but the skin was holding and wasn't infected.

"I think you're going to live," I pronounced.

She turned around and hugged me, gently. But her tits pressed firmly into my stomach.

"Lorrie-" I began, but she cut me off.

"Daddy, I mean... Michael... I just wanted to thank you for saving me."

I held her gently on her lower hips. Her bare hips. Jesus Christ her skin is so soft and warm...

"Um, Lorrie..." She looked up at me and pulled away slightly. I tried to look into her eyes. Really, I did. But all I could see was about 3 miles of cleavage disappearing into my chest.

"Yes Daddy?" she said, ever so sweetly. My cock was struggling inside my jeans. It sucks when it's all crinkled up in there and then decides to get fully hard. She kept smiling at me.

"I didn't mean to embarrass you. You probably think I'm just a kid. But I'm not. I turned 18 last month."

"I don't think you're a kid..." With a body like that? She's all woman, all the time. "But, you need to take it easy with that back. I don't want any stitches to come out." I couldn't think of anything else to say. I mean, people are likely to come back at any moment. Yes, I fucked some of the other girls, but their mom's weren't here! Jesus.

"Arms up."

She raised her arms, her breasts still pressed against me.

I took her t-shirt and fiddled with it until I got it lined up, Then I slid it over her arms, head, then over her tits until it was fully on.

"Thanks for checking me out, Daddy."

"Anytime, hon."

"You know," she started. "Mom likes you. and she's really good in bed. She's an expert. And I've seen lots of porn. Mom's as good or better."

Um, holy shit? Why is she telling me this?

"Mom likes it all ways. Every way. I've seen her with two guys. And also with another girl and a guy. You know, Menage-a-twat or something."

I chuckled inwardly. Menage-a-twat! I'd like to menage her twat... We heard a commotion as people were coming back inside.

Lorrie leaned in and whispered to me, "Mom masturbates at night when she thinks I'm asleep. She whispers your name."

"Come on, you're just saying that."

"No, she does. Honest. I'll be masturbating tonight. Thinking of that big dick everyone says you have. Get ready for Payton, it's her turn tonight."

And she left to rejoin the others. I stood there like, What the fuck? They are taking turns? With me? Well that's just... well it's not the worst thing that could happen, I guess...

Gayle came in to say hi.

"Those boys are Very nice. Very nice. They tell me they want the sisters to live with them. What do you think?"

"I'm a little concerned. We have to strengthen their building area, it's not very secure right now. And we need to train those boys up. They need to get a little, uh, 'harder'. And no, not in the way you think!"

Gayle punched my arm.

"But yeah, in a few days I think it would be fine. We need to start taking back the town anyway. Would be good to have a forward base there. We've got radios. We could hook them up with a set of solar panels. It could work."

We had a nice dinner of beef stroganoff, from my supply of dehydrated food. Canned peaches for dessert. Also had lots of vodka and fruit juice.

Erin found the tablet, touched the screen a few times, and the next thing you know, Rihanna is blasting from the speakers. It's a party!

The boys shoved the table to one side, and we had a dance floor. Rihanna's beats were thumping, and Tina and everyone was pulling me out. Now, I'm not a dancer or anything, but I do have rhythm. So I was able to pretend I had some moves. It didn't matter much, Everyone was hooting and hollering and shaking with the beat.

Everyone yelled the chorus:

"Now I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good!

And it's, Sex in the Air

I don't care I like the smell of it!

Sticks and stones may break my bones

But chains and whips excite me!"

Gayle grinded on my leg, somebody was holding my ass, and I had one arm around Payton. Tits bumped into me from all sides. Fuckin A!

Then Erin put on an oldie, "Push it" by Salt 'N Pepa.

With all the "Ooh baby, baby" verses, it was getting crazy. Erin jumped up on the table and took off her T-shirt and shook her happy little boobs for everyone to see! The boys were dancing with their girls, but it was kind of a free-for-all. We weren't really partnered up, just mashing all together. And there was lots of bumping and grinding, and 'getting all up' on me, the boys, and the girls on each other in some serious dirty dancing.

We started throwing our drinks around, and it was becoming a wet T-shirt night. Payton took off her shirt next, and danced around in her new bra. I could read the tag. 36C. Nice! And she filled it all up.

Lorrie got bumped accidentally, and I roared at everyone to stop while we checked her out. I was about to declare "Party On!" when we heard the shitty sound of a zombie moan, coming from outside. Those fuckers.

Erin grabbed her shirt and put it back on, grabbed her AR and dashed upstairs to the roof. I followed with the suppressed .22.

"Hold on, Tiger!" I called to her. "Let's do this quiet-like."

She took the .22 from me. Apparently, she seemed to think she was the best shooter for the job. She's probably right, but still, it felt funny.

3 Zeds were at the wall of the house. Somebody hadn't locked the gate.

Erin dispatched them with three shots. Efficiency at its best.

We got back downstairs and the party was gone. The girls were cleaning and wiping up everything. The guys were doing the dishes.

We had to re-arrange things a little to accommodate the boys for the night. It was looking like Payton didn't have anywhere to stay. Imagine that.

Gayle gave me a sad look as Payton just kind of sidled up to me. Lorrie looked a little put out, also.

Everyone started saying their good-nights and drifting to the bathrooms and bedrooms. I was the last to use a restroom. Got myself a shower, finally. Got to remember to check the water levels tomorrow in the storage cisterns, I reminded myself.

When I opened the door to my little computer room, I found Payton waiting for me. She was stark naked, sitting on the air mattress with her back up against the pillows and the wall. Her right hand was lazily playing with her shaved pussy while her left hand toyed with a nipple.

"Hey," she said. "Hope you don't mind... there's nowhere else to sleep."

"Hey yourself. No, don't stop! Keep doing what you're doing."

I got undressed, mentally thanking myself for storing up so many razors. When I pulled my shorts off, my 8 inch cock sprang out to it's usual 45 degree angle.

Payton began to come over to me, but I stopped her again.

"Keep going," I said. Watching a woman masturbate is one of my great pleasures in life. I don't get to see it often enough.

"But, I was just warming up for you-" she protested.

"-And I love it. Just keep doing it. I want to see you cum."

"But I..." she protested more. "I've never done this... had somebody just watch me..."

I settled into the office chair. "Just talk a little. Tell me what you want me to do."

"Ok. Um... I want you to lick me."

"Where? Show me."

She spread her pussy lips for me. "Here."

"Mmm Hmm. What else."

"I want you to, to shove your tongue inside me."

"Yesss... and?"

"And I want you to lick me hard... and put your tongue on my clit... and bite it a little..." she was getting the hang of it. Her finger slipped inside her pussy as she talked.

"And I want your cock. I want you to... um... fuck me." She slipped in two fingers. "I want you to fuck me good. Fuck me hard. Fuck me a lot. Fuck me harder. And harder." Three of her fingers fucked her cunt now.

"Go on, beautiful." I encouraged.

"And I want to suck your cock and mmmmmmmm..." She pulled her fingers out of her cunt and daintily put one in her mouth. Her lips enclosed around it. She slowly pulled it out, sucking it clean of her juices. She did that to the other two.

"You like that... Daddy?" I chuckled at the Daddy. Maybe it's a big running joke with all of them.

"Yes baby, tell me more."

I went and stood on the air mattress, straddling her, my cock just a foot from her face. Pre-cum oozed from the tip. I ran my finger up the main vein, a few drops dripped onto Payton's leg.

"God yes I want that cock!" she said as she frigged herself hard.

"I want you to fuck me... please you have to fuck me... please..."

I got down on my knees in front of her, her fingers were making such a slurpy noise as they drove in and out of her puss.

"I fucked Erin today."

"Oh Jesus that slut!" she cried. But she was excited.

"I fucked her from behind."

"Fuck yes!"

"I fucked her while she shot the zombies."

"Oh fuck fuck fuck! Yes!"

"I came in her cunt!"

"Oh my fucking God cum in mine! Yes? Please?"

Payton lifted her leg up and held it with her left hand, so it was sticking almost straight up in the air. Like some kind of Rockette or something. This allowed her fuller access to her cunt and she furiously banged herself. It was taking everything I had not to get involved, but I loved watching her.

"God, you're beautiful," I said. Hey, she looked great. She wasn't the prettiest of the bunch by a long shot. But who the fuck cares. She was awesome.

"Tell me," she gasped. "Tell me something else or just fuck me." She was getting close to the edge.

"I fucked Kaitlyn in the ass. Gayle and some others saw my cum dripping from her butt."

"Jesus that was true?"

"Yes. I'll hold your leg up, put a finger in your own ass."

Without hesitation she reached around and put a finger in her own butthole, with her other hand rubbing her clit hard.

"Oh god YES!! FUUUUUUUCKKK! YES!!"

She writhed in pleasure as she convulsed from her orgasm. When she was spent, I grabbed her legs and dragged her down fully on to the mattress so I could fuck her good. And I did. I shoved my cock all the way up her dripping cunt so good she didn't know what hit her. I had to turn her over, face-down, so she could scream into the pillows.

I had never fucked anyone this tall before. It was cool to bang someone almost as big as me. But her strong legs were like jelly as I pounded her pussy into submission.

I pulled my cock out and threatened her ass with it, pressing into her rosebud a little. But she flinched really hard, she wasn't ready for that. I dropped it back into her cunt and fucked the daylights out of her. I fucked her for ten minutes like that, she moaned and screamed into her pillow.

At one point, the door opened and Erin stuck her head in and smiled at me. I motioned her in but made the 'shush' sign with my finger to my mouth. She nodded and sat on the floor. Pulling her little sweat pants aside, she rubbed her pussy as she watched me fuck Payton.

She, Payton, had no idea anybody else was in there as she was in the throes of ecstasy. I rolled Payton on her back again so I could see her face when I fucked her. She held on to me tight, never opening her eyes. I squeezed her tits as I lay on her, the nipples hard as fucking rocks. Then I reached around and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her tightly and going deeper into her cunt. I easily slipped a finger up her ass. She responded by kissing me hard.

I risked a glance to the side; Erin was in full masturbation mode as her hand dove in and out of her pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your tits, baby!" I warned Payton.

She opened her eyes for the first time in about 10 minutes as she watched me settle in between her luscious jugs. She then noticed Erin sitting to her left. Payton kind of laughed but didn't seem to mind.

"What's she doing here?" she asked.

"Just watching. Maybe she thought I needed some help..."

Payton pushed her tits tight around my dick, I could just see the tip sticking out at the top of her cleavage.

"Erin," gasped Payton. "Lick my pussy or get out of here."

To my surprise, Erin scrambled right over and got between Payton's legs. She lapped at her cunt as I fucked the shit out of her tits.

I love tit-fucking. The girl is mashing her own tits for me, my cock is enveloped by soft and firm tit-flesh... mmmm... and they don't have to be all that big, either. It works with A-cuppers, even. But Payton had her C-cups in full force tonight. As I stroked her tits, she licked my cock each time it came to the top.

I was about at the end of my rope. I reached down and pulled on her nipples as Payton squeezed her tits. Pulled on the fuckers pretty hard. Payton yelped as my cum shot into her mouth and on her chin. She moaned more as Erin's tongue made her cum. I shot some more cum onto her face, then pulled back and dropped some loads on her big soft tits.

Erin crawled up from behind. "How's she doing?"

Payton just lay there in sexual fulfillment, enjoying her natural high. She swallowed the cum in her mouth, but the rest of it was streaming down her face.

"That cum's going to waste," I said.

Erin bent down and greedily licked it from Payton's cheeks, lips and neck. She then drooled it into Payton's mouth, who swallowed it easily.

"There some on her tits, too." I pointed out. I like to be helpful.

Erin sucked up the cum and swallowed it down. But then she stayed there, sucking on Payton's tits.

"Jesus Christ, Daddy," said Erin. "I really like this! I've never touched a woman before this."

I was surprised because she didn't hesitate to eat Payton's puss out earlier.

"Oh my God!" Erin giggled as she pulled off a nipple for a second. "Oh my God!! Daddy!" She greedily re-attacked Payton's tits.

Payton roused out of her stupor to notice Erin.

"Baby, you do that so good!"

I was taking mental notes. Erin had a way... between her kissing and fondling and suckling, she was driving Payton crazy.

I reached down and rubbed Payton's clit; she came again in about a minute.

Erin never let up or let go of those glorious tits. I slopped up some pussy juice onto an exposed nipple, Erin saw that and just dove on it.

I began to feel a bit superfluous... but then, later, they made up for it.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Love in the Time of Zombies Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds