• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nobody's Fool

Nobody's Fool

12

Misty was the kind of girl every man wanted, sexy, intelligent and full of personality. She could catch a man's eye with her 5' 8" frame, haloed by her long blond hair. Her laugh was distinctive and clear in any room. She was a strong woman in business, a Senior Vice President for an upstart advertising firm. She was a woman that knew what she wanted and knew how to get it. She was nobody's fool.

She had heard of this club, but knew little about it. There was no sign on the front of the building, but everyone knew it as The Zone. The first thing that caught her attention as she moved inside was the musky smell of people mixed with a scent of leather, alcohol and tobacco. It was dark as she entered and she had to let her eyes adjust before she could move deeper into the main room.

As she walked thru the door, she scanned the crowd looking for the friends she was to meet. The club was very active already and it was only 8:30.

Just as she thought she would have to wait at the bar, she saw Odessa and Sally, one of the couples she was here to meet. She felt a little odd, being the only one without a date. But, Sally said she would have fun and would probably meet someone there anyway.

Misty moved quickly thru the crowd and to the table where the couple was. Odessa moved over to make room for her and smiled warmly at her. "Hey, you!" Sally shouted over the noise of the club, "I see you found the place." Misty nodded "Yeah, but what kind of place is this?" Odessa laughed and leaned closer. "This, my dear lady, is the hottest spot since Dante's Inferno!" Dante's place had burnt down a year ago and the fire was still under investigation, listed as suspicious. It seemed a fitting end to the place even though nothing could be proven one way or the other. Odessa was a good friend of Dante's, but the girls had never met him.

Odessa saw a waitress and motioned for her to come to the table. He looked at her waiting to hear what she wanted to drink. "Want me to order for you or you have an idea what ya want?" he asked her. She smiled at him and nodded, "I trust you, how about something exotic?" He grinned and nodded back then leaned close to the sweet girl taking the order and gave it to her. They had known each other for years. Odessa knew Misty's likes and dislikes so she wasn't worried.

Misty watched the club churn and boil with the constant ebb and flow of people. There was a theme to the place, but she couldn't quite place a finger on it, there was, however, a tension she could almost touch. She could almost feel the wildness of the place, could practically taste something erotic about it all. It sent a charge across her flesh and she could feel goose bumps prick up on her skin. She hadn't felt this in a while and it excited her. She spent far too much time at work lately; she missed being able to go out to play.

Sally watched her friend for a bit. Misty was her oldest and dearest friend; they went to high school together 14 years ago. She was the one that introduced her to Odessa back in college. The two had instantly became a couple and from the first day, never separated. How Misty knew that Odessa was the one for her, she didn't know, but she was happy that she had been placed in his path and he had picked up on her needs. Misty had a way matching people together, but was almost never with someone herself. She was far too busy with her life to share it with a second person. Besides, the way Misty saw things, getting that close with someone left her vulnerable and open. Sally giggled to herself as she thought of her and her way of thinking.

Both women came out of their thoughts as the waitress showed up with their drinks. The drinks came rather quickly considering how busy the club was. "Whiskey Sour..." she handed the drink to Odessa, "Sex on the beach..." she smiled as she handed that drink to Sally "And a Blow Job for you" she almost spilled the drink, giggling, as she handed it to Misty. "A girl prays the service was pleasing and she hopes to serve you again, this girl's name is Shelley" she smiled seductively at Odessa, who winked at her, reached out and stroked her cheek before she moved away.

Misty raised a brow and gave him a bit of a curious look. "This girl's name is Shelley? That's a strange way of addressing oneself." "Well, wait till you see the rest of the club." He grinned at her and said nothing more about it. She was no prude, by any means, but she was rather straight in her sexuality. She liked men and liked a good ole fashion fuck, just like the next woman. This was going to be a night to remember and she had no idea.

Odessa looked her over once more and grinned again, to himself. Suddenly, Sally grabbed Misty's hand and began to pull her toward the dance floor. "Come on!" she shouted, "Let's have some fun!" The girls laughed, Misty took another quick drink and set it on the table, then found her way out. She moved with Sally and they mixed in with several dozen other people onto a crowded platform where the music seemed louder, more intense. It seemed to make its way thru their bodies, become part of them.

The two girls began dancing and talking. "So, when did you find this place?" Misty shouted over the music. "Odessa found it, it's a ROCKIN` club, and it's got some interesting side rooms!" "OH?" She looked at her friend, wondering what she was talking about. "What does THAT mean?" Sally just laughed and shook her head. "It's a surprise, you'll find out soon enough." "How are you and Odessa doing, anyway?" She asked as she looked around the dance floor, eyeing a couple of men she found attractive. Still something was different about them, they seemed just a bit more aggressive, a little more powerful in their stance, in how they returned her glance. "We're doing great, as usual" Sally said, a slight gleam in her eyes, "but that's nothing new, he's my One, always has been." She chuckled, she never understood why Sally always referred to Odessa as "her One", but if that's what made her happy, so be it.

Misty saw Odessa talking to a very attractive guy for a few moments, then head for the dance floor to join them. She watched both men move towards them, there was a confidence in them that she found very sexy. The two strode up to the women and moved between them. They began dancing, Odessa with Sally and this stranger with Misty. The man looked her over once or twice and licked his lips. Suddenly Misty felt very flustered, he looked at her like he was appraising a fine horse or looking at a choice steak.

Now Misty thought herself a strong woman and she did her best to meet this man's eyes, but every time she tried, she felt her resolve melt away and she lowered her gaze, almost immediately. The man chuckled to himself, took her by the hand and began dancing with her. As though it was timed, the music slowed down to a steady beat that she could feel as though it was part of her. He moved her around the dance floor as though he had done this a thousand times before with her. He seemed to know just how she danced and how to make her dance in the most alluring way. She could feel a heat building within herself, it was a strange feeling to her, one she had never experienced before. She was a strong woman, one that controlled dozens of men and women every day. She handled multi-million dollar contracts and ran her business like nobody else could. How could it be that this man made her knees weak, made her feel like she was going to melt? She wanted to talk to this man, to tell him what she thought, but the way he looked at her; she knew she should just keep quiet and dance.

Odessa and Sally were watching the two. Sally smiled at Odessa and nodded. She knew what Misty was feeling. She had felt it before, many years earlier, and had never forgotten it. She knew what it was like to feel that control, that yearning to serve a man. She knew now what those feeling were, though, back then she didn't understand it. Odessa was a strong man and a good teacher. He had taught her everything she knew now. She was his, owned by Odessa. He was her One!

Misty and the man continued dancing for a while, and then he took her by the hand, leading her towards a door at the far end of the main room. She started to say something, but he looked at her in a manner that told her, not to say a thing and just follow. She couldn't do anything else; this man had some kind of control over her she didn't understand.

He stopped at the door and looked at her. He contemplated for a long moment, and then he spoke. "This door will lead you to a place you have never been before, one where you will know my will. I will offer you this one chance to leave, to walk away. It will not be held against you and you will not be looked down upon for leaving. But, it will be the only chance I will give you. If you walk thru this door, you accept all that I say and do. Am I clear?" He looked at her sternly, but with a look of strange compassion. "Yes, I understand." She said. "Do you wish to leave?" he asked her, making it clear that he wanted an answer of yes or no.

She stood there for a long moment, for the first time in years she didn't know what to do. She felt drawn to this man and she didn't know why. But she knew nothing about him. She didn't even know his name! As she looked at the door, then at him, she realized she wasn't breathing and took a long, deep ragged breath. He smiled slightly. It was a knowing smile. He had seen that look time and again. He knew what she was feeling; it was the same look he had seen on an uncounted number of faces before. He knew he had a certain control over her, but he wasn't going to push that control until she agreed to accept it.

Misty tried to gain control of something within her, anything. But the more she tried, the more she felt she failed. She knew she was going to walk thru that door with him. But she couldn't bring herself to say so just yet. She was always the one in control, the one who gave the orders and she was the one that held the cards. She had met her match and she knew it.

Tears were rolling down her face, as she looked at him, not that she had noticed. But he did. He smiled again, raised a hand and took a tear onto his fingertip. He brought it to his mouth and sucked the tear onto his tongue. She shuddered at his touch, her knees almost buckled. She nodded her head in acknowledgement. She had to go with him. She had to know what this man knew about her that no other did.

He reached out, opened the door, and looked at her. "Follow me." He said quietly, just loud enough for her to hear. Without another word, he moved thru the doorway and into the room on the other side. Without a second thought, she followed him into the room, her eyes on the floor. She had been defeated, claimed, and she knew it. He closed the door behind her and smiled wickedly. "Tonight, you will know what it is to be a woman. The woman that you were always meant to be." He spoke to her with a clear, calm voice. "Tonight, you will learn to serve a man; you will serve me without question." She looked up for only a moment, but long enough for both of them to know she understood what he had said. She didn't know what it meant, but knew he would teach her.

The room was not very large and there was a second door on the opposite wall from where they had entered. There were shelves on the wall, and folded clothes on those shelves. There were other odd things on one wall, collars and leashes, chains with cuffs and shackles attached, leather floggers and whips, and a large assortment of crops and paddles. He looked at her in a manner that commanded her without saying a word.

She could feel her stomach churn, she was so afraid of what was going to happen next, but she knew she had to follow this thru. "Strip girl, fold your clothes and place them on the shelf, then kneel before me." He spoke with an authority that she knew she could not fight. She looked up at him, but never met his gaze. Still, she hesitated. He snatched hold of her blouse, pulling her very close to him. "You WILL do as you are told, or I will do it for you!" A small screech left her mouth as he grabbed hold of her. Her hands flew up to the buttons and began to unfasten them even before he had let loose of her. He had a smirk on his face as he watched her. She would do as she was told now.

First the blouse, then the skirt she was wearing came off. Next, she quickly removed the shoes. She had always worn nylons rather then pantyhose, they felt smoother and she liked how they looked on her long legs. She slid them off one at a time, first the left leg, then the right.

He saw the nylons and almost commanded her to keep them on, but he wanted her completely nude for her first experience. He wanted to total of control her; he wanted to devour her will completely. She started to shake as she reached behind her to unfasten her bra. She had never felt so vulnerable before in all her life. And yet, she was excited beyond all measure. She couldn't understand what this was about, but there was something in her that had to respond.

She could feel it growing with each item of clothing she removed. She stood up to remove her thong panties; she almost turned away from him to do so, but decided it wouldn't be wise when he glared at her. She stood there for only the briefest of moments, and then knelt before him, her knees together; she placed her hands to her side, her head bowed.

He reached down and moved her hair to one side of her head, leaving one shoulder bare to his touch. He spread her legs apart with the toe of his boots, and then corrected her hands so that they lay upon her thighs, open and up. He lifted her head, so that her back was straight and her head, neck and back were in one line. Her shoulders were squared and pulled back, thrusting her breasts forward. He admired the woman for a couple moments. This one was going to be a delight.

The man chuckled quietly to himself, then reached out to the equipment wall and took a thick black leather collar and leash from the wall. He picked one that had its own lock attached to it. He placed the collar around her neck and locked it in place. The leash, already hooked to it, hung down, dangling between her breasts. He admired the girl for a few minutes more, never saying a word.

He forced her to remain on her knees as he casually walked around her. He pressed the toe of his boot between her knees and indicated she was to spread them further apart. Misty shook with apprehension and fear. What was this man going to do to her and why was she allowing it? Her knees seem to move on their own, like she had no control of her body anymore. They spread wider until all that she had was displayed to him; the finely trimmed hair on her mound, the soft pink folds of her sex, the tip of her clit, all for his viewing pleasure. What shocked her most was how excited she was, her juices were nearly dripping from her.

He took a set of leather cuffs from the wall, then reached down and took her right arm; he put the cuff on her. He put the other on her left arm, then took a clip and locked her arms behind her back. He smiled at his handiwork, reached in front of her and took hold of the leash. He pulled on it, indicating that she should rise to her feet, which she struggled to do, but accomplished quick enough.

He looked at the equipment wall once more, this time at the floggers and whips. He selected a couple floggers and a short single tailed whip that he had used before. Misty watched and almost pulled away when she saw him take these things and attach them to the belt he wore. He turned quickly and stared at her, gave a quick jerk of the leash and moved toward the second door. He opened it and guided her thru it.

This room was a bit larger, with an assortment of restraining equipment inside. There was nobody in the room, so she knew she would receive no help. She didn't think that there would have been much help anyway. She had finally found out the theme of this club. Misty never knew how excited she could become; this was quite a new sensation for her. She was aware that here and now, she had absolutely no say in what would happen to her, or how long it would last. She knew that this man, whoever he was, had complete control of her every move and action. She would not do a thing without his authorization to do so. He simply would not allow that. He was in total control of her life at this moment and there was nothing she could do about it.

In some ways, this infuriated her, but in some deep, dark recess of her mind, she reveled in the idea. And the more it happened, the more the pleasure, in her mind, came to light. One minute she wanted to run screaming from this room, the next, she wanted to throw herself at his feet. But still, it was too late for leaving; she had made her choice when she entered that first door with him.

He pulled her along until he came to a large crossbeam with rings at the top and bottom. "This is called a St. Andrew's cross, this piece, you will know intimately." He told her. He unclasped her hands and casually attached her arms to the top of the cross, then spread her legs and attached them to the cross by way of thick thongs that were hooked to the bottom rings. Spread like this, Misty felt totally vulnerable, she knew he could do anything he wanted to her and there was absolutely nothing she could do about it.

As though he read her mind and leaned close to her, and whispered into her ear, "Tonight, I will have my pleasures with you." And he emphasized this by running a hand along her inner thigh. She gasped at his touch; it was like ice and fire to her skin, all at once. It was like a charge of electricity had been put to her skin there. He stroked her firm ass, and then suddenly slapped it hard. Misty yelped and jerked. He watched to see how quickly the impression of his hand would rise. He wanted to know how easily she would mark.

He smiled as he saw the imprint of his hand rise quickly.

She felt the shock of that slap and it was more then just his hand that impressed her. It was the entirety of the scene. With that slap, she knew this man was going to bring her pain and she was tied to a cross of wood with no way out. She thought about screaming, and then realized that the music in the main room would drown out any noise she made. The set-up was perfect for this.

She began to quietly sob, not knowing what would happen to her. How could she have let herself get into this? Didn't she control her destiny? Wasn't she the one who had the final say in things? These and so many other questions ran thru her head. She tried to turn her head to see where he was, but that only worked to a small degree. She caught momentary glimpses of the man and he moved behind her. She couldn't tell what he was doing, but it couldn't be much good for her.

The man worked at a table behind the cross and the girl. He set up the implements he would use on her. The floggers and the whip were placed there; along with rods and canes he had already placed there. He picked up a blindfold and moved toward her, a wicked gleam in his eye. She was going to be a pleasure to break and he was going to take it slow, to enjoy every minute of it.

He walked up behind her and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back. He pressed the blindfold in place and pulled the straps to the back of her head, securing it in place. Once that was done, he leaned in and ran the edge of his teeth along her shoulder. She drew a sharp, quick breath as he did so. She wasn't expecting that. It was another charge that went thru her. She let out a slight, quiet moan, not wanting to, but not having control of her body, she couldn't help herself.

He stepped back and picked up the light flogger and swung it a couple times thru the air, just to remind him of its swing and feel. He swung the flogger over his shoulder, then walked up and stood beside her. He ran his hand along one of the firm cheeks of her ass a bit more; he loved the feel of it. Her skin was soft and smooth and in contrast to the solid feel of the muscle beneath it. The curve was exquisite, nearly perfectly round. Her butt stuck out and begged to be striped. When he touched her, he heard the sharp pull of her breath and smiled. He knew her mind and her body well. Her thoughts were of the nature of a frightened rabbit, wanting to run at the first opportunity, but her body rebelled against what her mind felt.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Nobody's Fool

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds