• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 02

Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 02

12

The car ride home was difficult. Sam's erection had returned roughly half an hour after his departure, and now all seven and a half inches of meat were bumping up against the steering wheel. To make matters worse, his now supercharged libido caused him to become distracted with thoughts of sex, women, and all of the new possibilities. Already, he had narrowly avoided collisions with two sedans, an SUV, and a semi truck (The semi caused his mind to wander back to his erection, thus perpetuating the cycle).

While trapped in the endless traffic of Main Street, Sam looked over to see an attractive brunette in a white convertible right next to him. Her face was partially obscured by a pair of overly large designer sunglasses, but it was the sinfully low-cut tee that caught his attention. Two impressive fake tits bulged out from her chest, with a black lace bra showing in the crevasse between them.

Sam consulted the Voice. "Am I able to prevent someone from noticing something?"

'If you would like me too, I can force something out of an individual's perception.'

"Would it work on a group?" Sam asked.

'Yes, I believe it would. How may I assist you?'

"I'd like the chick next to me to take her shirt off, but I don't want her or anyone else to notice that her boobs are exposed."

'Very well then,' came the reply. 'You may proceed.'

Sam looked back at the woman. The glacial pace at which traffic was moving ensured that their lanes had remained even during his conversation. He concentrated briefly, and thought "to" the woman, 'Take your top off.'

For a split second, nothing happened. Then the woman grabbed the lower hem of her shirt and rolled it off in one fluid motion. With another unspoken command, she reached back and deftly unsnapped her bra. The gigantic tits seemed to levitate for a moment before falling, jiggling when they bounced off her ribs. The woman still had the same bored expression as before, seemingly unaware of her nudity.

Sam was overjoyed at his ability. Mentally, he urged the woman to begin masturbating. Her right hand was hidden by the car, but soon her left hand slid up to grasp her breasts, and she began kneading them. However, Sam quickly grew bored with this display. As the cars in front were starting to move, he elected to cease his toying with the woman. He simultaneously delivered her an orgasm and dropped the psychic shroud that shielded her.

-

Allison was floored by her orgasm. Her juices made the leather seat slick as she furiously continued to pump her fingers in and out. Wait a minute... leather seat?

She quickly snapped her legs shut as realization dawned on her. Why the hell was she masturbating in the middle of the road? And why was she topless?

Allison scrambled for her shirt, not even bothering with her bra. Already, she could hear the catcalls coming from the vehicles around her. With her hands still coated in pussy juice, she gripped the steering wheel and sped onto a side street to make her escape, her braless tits jiggling the whole way.

-

Despite the lewd display he had just witnessed, Sam still required some form of relief. His conscience was still debating the ethics of using mind control for sex. The Voice required Sam to have sex to live, and if the Voice died, so did Sam. Whether he liked it or not, Sam was going to have to get laid.

He backed his car into the garage, all the while wracking his brain to determine the best way to accomplish this. By the time he reached the hallway outside his room, he had begun to formulate a list of people to fuck. He was so preoccupied in his thinking that he didn't notice Jessica, the maid, until they bumped into each other.

The laundry that Jessica had been carrying flew out of her arms and scattered across the floor. Sam, who had attempted to turn at the last second, was now falling through the doorway, with Jessica in tow. Fearful of falling on top of the smaller woman, he grabbed her and managed to rotate her on top of him. His back took the brunt of the impact with the plush carpet, and suddenly the pair found themselves with Jessica lying on top of Sam, providing Sam a perfect view of her cleavage while she felt his cock against her belly.

After a brief hesitation, the two of them scrambled off of the floor. Sam took this moment to truly examine her. Jessica had long black hair with the tips dyed gold. Her dark brown eyes were encircled with slight mascara, and she had french painted nails. Her modernized maid uniform, a black dress with a white apron, hinted at her c-cup breasts and was tight on her thin physique.

She had become their maid eight years ago, after she had dropped out of the local college.

Sam was the first to break the silence. "I'm so sorry about that. I should have been paying attention."

"Oh... uh huh. Yeah," she stammered.

She seemed distracted. It took Sam a moment to realize that she was staring at the bulge in his pants. Panicking, he imagined a remote and pressed pause, as he had done with the therapist. Jessica froze, her only movement being the rise and fall of her chest as she breathed. Sam took this time to plan his next move.

Keeping her paused, he increased her lust for him and instilled in her a strong desire to do as he told her. He would realize later that he had made this desire a bit too strong, but for now it would suffice. Once again visualizing his remote, he pressed play.

-

Jessica could hardly take her eyes off of his crotch. For some reason, she was now feeling heat in her pussy at the thought of his cock. She could only imagine how large he must be in order to create such a delicious looking bulge. Her hands began to roam over her upper legs as she absentmindedly played with the hem of her dress.

Sam said "Come here," and suddenly all that she wanted was to be closer to him, she had never before desired anything more. She could see no reason not to go to him, to fulfill her need. After only a moment she was flush up against him, sighing with satisfaction as the tension drained from her body.

"Kiss me," he said, and the moment the words left his lips she was filling them with her own. Jessica was vaguely aware of his hands groping her, one on her ass and one on her tit, but she didn't care. Her entire being was focused on this kiss.

He broke suddenly, causing a longing mewl to escape her mouth. She was on the verge of throwing herself at him in order to resume their embrace, but she was interrupted by his next command. "Strip."

All thoughts of the kiss were swept aside in the onslaught of desire and need to undress. She sensuously undid each button of her blouse, then forcefully ripped it off of her chest with her tits bursting forth. Her bra seemingly flew off of her breasts. They jiggled a tiny bit, her nipples turning hard at their exposure. She pulled her skirt off as quickly as she could without appearing clumsy, and threw it off to the side.

Jessica was standing in the middle of the room in nothing but her short heels, her ponytail hanging over her shoulder, when she realized her situation. Panic set in as she began to remember what had just happened. She had to get out of there, before Sam told her to do something else! She had to...

"Take my pants off for me."

She had to take his pants off. Of course she did. She couldn't picture doing anything else right now.

Dropping to her knees on the plush carpet, Jessica grasped Sam's belt and used her nimble fingers to undo the buckle, then the zipper. The jeans crumpled to the floor, and suddenly she was looking at the bulge again, this time concealed by a thin pair of briefs.

Sam noticed her hesitation. "Keep going," he prodded.

Hooking her fingers in the waistband, she pulled down slowly. His cock sprang out, causing her to gasp in astonishment. She had never expected him to have one this large. Almost unconsciously, her slender hand reached up to wrap around the base. She looked up at him with her big brown eyes, waiting for the command she knew was coming.

"Suck it."

-

Sam, for the umpteenth time that day, couldn't believe his fortune. Even though this was his second blowjob in the past hour, he felt no discomfort or soreness. Jessica's eyes were closed in what seemed to be an expression of contentment. Her soft lips remained pursed around his shaft as she moved her head in a bobbing motion. With further prodding from Sam, she pushed her head farther and farther down the cock. She suddenly wretched, the tip having struck her gag reflex.

Sam called up the Voice again. "Is there any way to, you know, remove her reflex?"

'It is possible, but I recommend disabling her reflex only during oral sex. This will prevent any... accidents from occurring.'

Sam was thrilled. Thanking the Voice, he quickly thought to Jessica, 'You will be unable to experience a gag reflex during sex.'

Jessica, who had moved back to the tip during his conversation, now felt emboldened to try again. Moving progressively forward with each nod of her head, she soon reached the point at which she had gagged last time, then continued on down his shaft. Sam watched in blissful awe as she began to deep-throat him. Each time she shoved his cock down her throat, she managed to hold it for a little longer, before pulling back to lick the head. He could feel the happiness and pleasure radiating from her mind as she fulfilled his request.

He could also sense the effects of his command to lust after him. Jessica was feeling heat deep in her loins as she worshipped his manhood. Fantasies of fucking him filled her imagination. As she swallowed his penis again and again, her pussy became wet. Even the tickle of his bush against her nose felt like teasing. Her horniness began eating away at her mind, consuming her thoughts until serving him was her only desire, fucking him her only goal.

Sam was also eager to have sex, if not for a different reason. Grabbing her ponytail, he shoved his cock down her throat one last time, holding it for several seconds before pulling her away. Jessica, still kneeling, gazed at him with eyes full of lust. After a moment's hesitation, he asked, "Would you like to be on the top, or the bottom?"

Jessica opened her mouth to answer, but then realized that she couldn't. She didn't know what Sam wanted her to do, and therefore didn't know what she wanted to do. Ultimately, she simply replied, "I will be where you want me to be."

"So be it. Lie down on the bed, please," he said.

Jessica, who could practically feel the lust coursing through her, jumped onto the bed and lay on her back, her legs spread to allow him easy access to her cunt. Sam, after removing the last of his clothes, clambered up to position himself above her. He established a plank position with his arms on either side of her, dick poised to enter her pussy.

He paused, ready to take the plunge, before uttering one sentence. "This will be the most enjoyable experience of your life."

And with that, he thrust his cock deep inside her.

-

Jessica's world exploded, her mind seemed to shatter into a billion rainbow shards. The sensation of being penetrated so completely left her spinning. A wave of pleasure crashed onto her with each slow thrust. Within thirty seconds, she achieved her first orgasm. She had been with many lovers, some passionate and some wild, but she had never been as thoroughly fucked as she was being now. Each orgasm seemed better than the last, and she had achieved four in as many minutes. This was ecstasy, pure and glorious.

-

Sam, too, was in ecstasy, but in a different way. His cock, which was burying itself in Jessica's folds over and over again, seemed alive with pleasure. Each time, he pulled back until only the head remained inside, then thrust it forward. His arms, shaking from the effort of supporting him, collapsed and he was forced to lean on his elbows. He pushed his face into her breasts, feeling them bounce and jiggle as she writhed beneath him. She arched her back, rotating her hips against his pelvis as her toes curled in orgasm. Her own juices poured out of her vagina onto his shaft, lubricating him further. He continued to pound until he felt as though his heart was about to burst, then picked her up off the bed. With her legs still wrapped around him, he spun a half circle before falling backwards back onto the bed.

Jessica was now riding him cowboy-style, allowing her to set the pace. Whereas previously Sam had been moving at a sensuous yet lustful rate, Jessica began to bounce with reckless abandon. The lust which he had implanted in her fueled the fires of her sex drive. Her hands shot up to maul her tits, grasping and pinching the light brown globes. She leaned over and kissed him, breaking away every now and then to moan and scream. She could feel his hands reach behind her to grasp her ass. She came yet again, for the seventh time, her lithe frame quivering.

Sam could feel his own orgasm fast approaching. He quickly, albeit reluctantly, pushed her off of him and guided her back to her knees. She mewled with disappointment, before being silenced by the reintroduction of his penis to her mouth. She licked and sucked all of her juices off of him, reveling in her own flavor. He suddenly pulled his dick away from her in time to unleash a nearly full load of jizz onto her naked form. The first two blasted her face, coating it with sticky cum. The rest of it landed on her tits and abs, in copious amounts.

She began to recoil in disgust until Sam simply said, "You love both the taste and feel of cum."

Jessica felt an urge to lick her lips, and was immediately surprised by a rich, woody taste. She quickly scooped more into her mouth, licking her fingers seductively. She then rubbed more of it into her skin, enjoying the cool sensation. She looked like a total slut.

Sam had to figure out what to do next. "I think it's best that this, and any future encounters we may have, remain secret. You should continue to attempt to seduce me, subtly. You may continue with the laundry."

Jessica, with a big smile on her face, proceeded to get dressed and then pick up the laundry. On her way out the door, she turned and gave him a wink.

-

As good as the sex had been, Sam's penis inevitably came back to life within the hour. Sighing, both to himself and "to" the Voice, he got up from his desk to go and jack off. It would be impossible to focus on his homework in this state.

However, he quickly realized that he was getting nowhere. While there was some minor pleasure to be had, his experience with Jessica made his right hand feel so inadequate. He began to meander around his room, stroking his cock absentmindedly, until he glanced out of the window to see his neighbor's pool. And their daughter sunbathing in a bikini.

-

Ashley Jones was having the time of her life. It was a bright sunny day, allowing her to try out her new bikini by the pool (she used the term bikini loosely, as it was really just a few pieces of overpriced string). Her parents had gone away for the week and had left her free reign of the house and servants. In her mind, she was mature for a twenty one year old, even though most who knew her saw her for the spoiled brat she really was.

She pulled down her sunglasses to glare at the man-servant standing a few feet away. "You! What did I tell you about keeping this glass full?" she asked, holding out an empty glass.

The servant managed to stutter "M-my apologies, ma'am," as he hefted the pitcher of juice.

Ashley just clicked her tongue at the man. "How in the world are you still working here? You're completely incompetent! I swear, good help is hard to find these days."

She had no way of knowing that someone was telepathically altering her as she spoke.

-

"What a bitch," Sam thought to himself as he read Ashley's mind. Mentally scanning the rest of the mansion, he quickly learned that all of the staff despised her. She had a history of condescension and was prone to outbursts at people who had worked for her for years. Sam had a good idea of how to make her pay them back.

He first took her sexual inhibitions, of which there were already very few, and completely wiped them. He then made her a submissive, causing her to become extremely aroused when not in control. Adding in a dash of perpetual horniness, constant lust, and exhibitionism, he decided to make her attracted to all of her servants, both men and women, and made the servants want to dominate her. Finally, he created a psychic barrier around the entire property so that anyone inside would find nothing unusual taking place. And with that, he was done.

-

Ashley's nipples were hard, and they were poking through the sheer bikini. Giving in to her new exhibitionist nature, she reached up to pinch and pull at her generous breasts, being sure to make eye contact with the hunky servant next to her. A tingle of wetness in her pussy made her reach down to pull aside the bikini and scratch inside her folds. The man, who she thought was named Michael but wasn't really sure, placed a strong hand on her right tit to roll her nipple between his fingers. This only aroused her further and she slipped two fingers into her pussy.

Michael proceeded to embrace her, reaching around to undo the bikini string as they kissed. As the lower bow fell apart, he grabbed the cord around her neck and pulled her into a sitting position on the pool chair. Their lips maintained contact the entire time. As soon as the second knot was undone and the bikini slipped off, he broke the kiss and grabbed her chin. Holding her in such a way that their eyes never left each others, he grabbed his clothed cock and said, "Suck it, slut."

Ashley almost came right then and there. She pulled down his pants and underwear all at once and shoved his manhood into her mouth. Unaccustomed to giving head, her natural instinct was to go slow and simply suck it down a little farther each time. Michael had other ideas. He grabbed her auburn ponytail and slammed his shaft down her throat. He held it for a count of five, pulled back for two, and went back in for another five. As he continued his patterned assault on her throat, Ashley began masturbating furiously. Her pussy was leaking onto the beach towel beneath her, and a little more spurted with each breath.

Before Michael could cum, he pulled her head away and ordered her onto her hands and knees. Pulling off what clothes remained on his body, he grabbed a fruit knife from the bar before standing behind her pert ass. As Ashley looked back concerned, he hooked the blade under the left string of her bikini thong and pulled it taut. "Beg me to fuck you," he said as he sliced through the fabric.

"Please, sir," came the reply. "Please fuck me! I need your cock in my pussy!"

The second string was slashed and the ruined thong fell away. "Beg harder, slut."

"Your slut needs a pounding, sir. I've been a bad girl, and you should punish me!" She sounded truly desperate for sex. "Please fuck my pussy!"

Michael rubbed his tip up and down her slit, lubricating it before pushing the head into the tight box. He pulled out and pushed in again and again, each time managing to go in an extra half inch. Ashley moaned in both pleasure and pain with each push, and screamed in delight when she felt him bottom out. He began to pick up speed, grunting with each thrust, and gripped her sides for leverage.

After only thirty seconds, Ashley began to feel her orgasm approaching. She began to buck back against him even more, trying to cum as soon as possible. She got closer with every second, until her body rested right on the brink, and yet she couldn't cum. Her body wriggled in Michael's firm grip, meeting his every thrust, her pussy pulsing around his shaft. She felt his rough hands squeezing her sides, relished the sensation of his control. Her moans reached a crescendo as she became ever closer to her orgasm.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Symbiotic Relationship Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds