• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karma

Karma

Rachel Westin had always done the right things. She never gave her parents any trouble. She excelled in school, went on to college and became a teacher. She had a list in her head of how she wanted her life to go and so far everything was right on schedule.

Currently she was working as an English teacher at a private academy for young men. She taught upper classmen and enjoyed her work. Although she was quite attractive, she dressed conservatively. This was her first year teaching and she was still excited to get up every morning and go to work.

Her only flaw, as far as she could tell, was that she had a very high sex drive. She tried very hard to suppress it, but usually about once a month she would get so horny that she would drive to a town about an hour away. Once there she would choose a bar, have a few drinks, and pick up a random guy. She would take him to a motel and for the next few hours she would become a cumslut. She licked, sucked and fucked her way into a sex coma. Once she came out of it she would get rid of the guy, giving him a fake name and number. She'd been doing this since her college days. Always in another town. No one ever knew that prim and proper Rachel was, in reality, a sex pot.

One weekend after spending several hours grading essays, she felt the need bubbling up inside her. She tried to ignore it, but it became the only thing she could think about. A nice, hard cock in her pussy. She couldn't concentrate anymore. She found herself stroking her clit through her panties. She was already wet.

She was wearing a pair of jeans, a light blue tank top with no bra and a short sleeved denim shirt. She went into the bathroom and added some eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick. She shook her hair loose around her face. Now she was ready. She grabbed her purse and keys and set off. She drove two towns over and saw that a new bar had opened and decided to try it out.

There was a row of bikes parked outside the bar. Bikers really made her horny. She took off the denim shirt and left it in the car. As she walked in she stopped for a moment to let her eyes adjust and someone whistled. She just smiled and moved to the bar. She ordered a drink and looked around. There were about twenty other people there.

A large man in a leather vest walked up to her and asked if she wanted to shoot some pool. She politely declined and looking disappointed he walked away. She had spotted what she was looking for. A man sitting by himself, well built, focused on his beer. She stared at him willing him to look up at her. When he finally did he raised his eyebrows in a silent question. She got off the barstool and went to his table.

"May I sit down?" She asked.

"I don't care."

"What's your name?"

"Tony" His reply was short.

"I'm Melanie." Rachel said.

"You wanna fuck?"

"What?" Rachel was taken aback.

"Look, whatever your name is, you came here looking for some action. Do you want it or don't you?"

"Well, yes I do."

"Then let's skip the bullshit. You got a room?"

"Yes."

"Let's go." He stood up from the table and threw down a few bills.

Rachel wasn't quite sure what the protocol for this was. Normally, there would be eye contact, then flirting, then an invitation. This guy skipped right to the good part. She actually had butterflies in her stomach.

They walked back out into the sunlight. Tony went to his bike. "Get on."

She had never ridden on a motorcycle before, so she had a little trouble swinging her leg over. Once she was on he asked what motel and she told him. He took off with her grabbing his waist and pressing up against his back. Scared at first, she slowly relaxed. Her knees were spread on either side of his hips and her nipples were hard against his back. She was really turned on.

He pulled up in front of her room at the motel. She got off the bike and went to the door. She got it open and Tony walked past her into the room. He took a seat in the chair and waited for her to come in. Rachel closed the door and turned to Tony.

"What would you like..?"

"I want you to strip and then crawl over to me." There was a hard note in his voice.

"I'm sorry, what?" Rachel was confused.

"You heard me. If you want some of this cock you're going to have to work for it!"

Rachel stood there for a minute, she was usually in control of the situation. She wasn't sure if she liked the role reversal, but her body seemed to be responding to it. She slipped off her shoes, her jeans, her panties and finally the tank top. She looked at Tony.

"Crawl."

Feeling a little foolish she got down on her hands and knees and crawled the short distance over to him. When she got to him she sat on her knees in front of him, her cheeks flushed. While she had been doing as she was told Tony had taken out his cock and was stroking its hardness.

"Suck me." He said.

She was so turned on. She took his cock in her mouth and began swirling her tongue around the head. She felt him take a handful of her hair. He pulled her back and then shoved her down on his cock. All the way to the back of her throat. She gagged. He pulled her back up and shoved her down again.

"Now, stroke it and suck it." He demanded.

Rachel slid her hand up and down the length of him while she sucked on the head. She took her other hand and fondled his balls. She could feel the wetness on her thighs from her dripping pussy.

Tony pulled her back by her hair again, only this time he reached down to her breast and squeezed hard. He pinched the nipple and twisted. The pain almost brought tears to her eyes. Then he slapped her breasts one after the other until they were stinging.

Rachel gasped for breath as the pain and pleasure melded together making her squirm in both agony and ecstasy. He stopped abruptly and pushed her back onto the floor. He finished taking off his clothes. She lay there panting, watching him.

"On your hands and knees!"

She turned over and did as he asked. He grabbed her by the hips and slammed his cock into her soaking pussy. Rachel cried out as he began hammering her cunt. He pushed her face into the carpet. He was fucking her so hard she was getting rug burns on her knees. She came hard, her pussy grasping at his cock.

He pulled his cock out and pushed it against her the brown rosebud of her ass. Rachel had never been fucked there and was not ready. She tried to stop him with words, but he just grabbed her panties and shoved them in her mouth. Rachel was more than a little scared.

She felt the head of his cock against her sphincter and tried to relax the muscle, but Tony wasn't being gentle about it. He spit on the head of his cock and resumed pushing his way into her ass. It burned and hurt. She tried to crawl away, but his strong hands held her hips up and he inched his way in. This was not what she had intended.

Once he was in he began to fuck her ass. Long slow strokes. He filled her completely and then withdrew. He began to go faster. Rachel knew she was in for it. He ravaged her ass. She felt him get harder and then felt the hot jets of cum shooting into her bowels. He reached around and rubbed her clit as he came and to her surprise she came too. She spit out her panties as she collapsed on the floor. Her face streaked with tears. She was naked, in a heap, with his cum seeping out of her ass.

She heard him stand and zip up his pants. Then she heard the snapping sound of his phone taking pictures. She flipped over.

"What the hell are you doing?" Rachel demanded

"Collecting my souvenirs." Tony said with a smirk. "It's not every day I get to take a virgin ass!"

"I'm sorry, I don't allow people to take pictures of me." Rachel said.

"I'm sorry" He mimicked her, "You don't have a say in this!"

He picked up his keys and headed for the door. Once there he turned back to look at Rachel, "Thanks for the good time...Rachel."

She felt her stomach clench. How did he know her name? She never used her name. Her wallet was in her car and they had come on his bike. Did he know her? She didn't recognize him, she didn't know any bikers. And he had pictures of her. Dammit!

She got up and looked out the window. He was gone. She went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. She was sore, her ass hurt and she had rug burns on both her knees. How could she have let this happen? She was always in control. This was her game.

Rachel drove back home and tried to concentrate on the essays again, but she kept replaying everything in her mind. He hadn't said very much to her. She had no way of finding out who he was. Maybe if she just forgot about it, it would go away.

Alas, it didn't. Sunday night her phone chirped an incoming message. She casually reached for her phone to check the message. There it was. A picture of her naked on the motel room floor. There was no message. A million things ran through her mind at once. Number one being how did he get her cellphone number? She managed to calm herself down enough to write back

What do you want?

She waited and waited, but there was no reply. She didn't know what kind of game Tony, if that was his real name, was playing, but she didn't like it one bit. She finally went to bed and had a restless sleep until her alarm went off. She was dragging, but she got up and took a shower and got ready for work.

She wore a pair of slacks to cover up her knees and a pale pink blouse. She grabbed the graded essays and headed out the door. There was a white envelope on her windshield with her name on it. She put her things in the car and picked up the envelope. It was sealed with a piece of tape. She opened the envelope and pulled out a picture that made her gasp. It was a close up shot of her ass. You could see the cum dribbling out of it and you could just see her face. There was no mistaking that it was her.

There was a note on the back of the picture:

If you're not wearing a skirt go back in and change into one and no panties!

What the hell? Now he knew where she lived? She'd be damned if she was going to go change for him! Besides, there wasn't enough time. She was calling his bluff. She had to. She got in the car and backed out of the driveway.

As she drove down the highway, her mind racing, she suddenly realized that her nipples were very hard. Was she actually being turned on by this sick game? Wow, this felt like a new low, even for her.

She parked in the teacher's parking lot and made her way inside. She managed to make it to her room without speaking to anyone. She had first period, a free period, then study hall followed by lunch and 4th, 5th and 6th periods. The message light was blinking on her phone. She called her voicemail. A man's voice said "Check your email." It sounded like Tony. She turned on her computer and logged on. She opened her mailbox and there was a file with just her name. She clicked on it and there was her tear stained face looking back at her. It was cropped so you could see her face and breasts. She didn't look upset in the picture. Somehow he managed to make her look strangely seductive.

The bell rang, startling the crap out of her! She quickly closed the file as her students came walking in. Once they were all seated she began taking roll when there was a knock at the door. She looked up and there was a student holding an envelope.

"Mrs. Hunter asked me to bring this to you. It got put in her box by mistake." He handed it to her and then stood there.

"Great, thanks. Bye!" She shut the door.

Her class laughed. Okay, reading assignment, that will keep them busy for ten minutes. She announced the assignment and as soon as everyone had settled down to read she opened the envelope.

Rachel,

You don't follow instructions to well. So, we'll try once more. Go home and do what I asked or this picture shows up on the football team's web site. You have until 10 am. Tick Tock

She had called his bluff and he had shown his hand. Dammit! Now what? She needed time to think. She could make it home and back during her free period. Fine. She'd change. She looked up from her desk and found several of her students staring at her strangely.

"Is there a problem, William?" She asked one of them.

"Are you alright Miss. Westin? Your face is awfully red!"

"Yes, I'm fine. Are you done with the reading?" She could feel the heat in her face.

"Yes, ma'am."

She continued on teaching class. As soon as the bell rang she grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She signed out in the office and drove straight home. She ran in the house and grabbed a gray pleated skirt. It covered her knees when she was standing. She stepped out of her panties and left them on the bedroom floor. She was mortified at the idea of going without them, but at the same time she was a little turned on.

She got back to the school with ten minutes to spare. When she reached her room her cell phone chirped. She checked the message.

Good girl! The skirt is a little long, but you made it in time!

Damn! How was he seeing her? She looked around, but saw no one. She walked around her room looking for some kind of hidden camera, but couldn't find anything. The bell rang and her study hall students filed in. She really didn't care what they did today.

Lunchtime. She met up with her friend and fellow teacher Melody Hunter. Melody asked if she had gotten the envelope she had sent. Rachel blushed.

"Oh, that's how it is?" Melody laughed.

"No, you don't understand." Rachel needed to talk to someone. She didn't have many friends.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Melody now looked concerned.

"Well, I'm not sure, I kind of met a guy this weekend."

"Ooh, give me all the gory details!" Melody said, wide eyed.

"I don't know that I can. You see, he's watching me."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I think I found crazy and I'm scared."

"You're not making sense, Rachel. What happened?"

So Rachel gave her the "light" version of what happened. She got picked up in a bar by a biker and now he was harassing her. She didn't mention the pictures just yet.

"Oh my God! Can you call the cops?"

"No, I can't afford to lose my job! If this gets out I could be in big trouble. Please don't say anything to anybody!"

"Okay, don't panic!"

Rachel felt a little less alone now that she had told Melody. She just hoped that Melody would keep her word. The rest of the afternoon dragged by. She just wanted to go home. It was oddly freeing, not wearing panties, but she had to be careful not to let her knees show. They looked red and raw. She did not need to hear the comments her hyper, testosterone filled seniors would make.

The day finally ended and she made her way home. She went to unlock her front door and found it already open. Assuming she hadn't locked it in her rush to get back to school she didn't worry too much about it. She kicked off her shoes and put down her purse, walked into the living room and there he sat. Feet up, in her recliner, looking very smug.

"Miss me?" Tony smiled.

"What the hell are you doing here? Get out of my house!" Rachel was furious.

"Ok, but if I go then all the pictures will be downloaded to all the servers at your school..."

Rachel blew out her breath in frustration, "What do you want from me?"

"It's simple really. I own you. You belong to me. You do what I say and we'll get along fine. You don't and well, there's more than one way for you to pay the price."

"Why me?"

"You don't remember me at all, do you?" Tony grinned.

"Remember you from where? I don't understand!"

"Let me help you." Tony said with a glint in his eye " High school. Home coming dance. Senior year. Ring any bells?"

"Oh my God! You're Anthony Welks?"

"The one and only, bitch! You lead me on and made me believe you were going to the dance with me and then you stood me up. It was all a joke to you and your friends. I waited for you to show up and you never did! You went to the dance with Steve like you planned to all along!"

"Anthony, I'm sorry! I was stupid back then and that was cruel, but I'm not like that anymore!"

"It's Tony, now. I've been waiting for my chance with you. I've been watching you for quite a while. You humiliated me and now I am going to humiliate you. Oh the fun we are going to have!" Tony laughed. "Imagine my surprise when I found out what you do on the weekends for fun. Didn't take too long to set you up after that. Even while you're standing here horrified your pussy is getting wet. Isn't it?"

To her dismay Rachel realized he was right. How twisted was she?

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Karma

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds