• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Nightingale Agency Pt. 06

The Nightingale Agency Pt. 06

123

By the time the House closes, she is in a sour mood. William remains at her table the entire night, forcing Eve to wander around the room to avoid him. Not feeling comfortable amongst any of the other dom groups, she chooses to exit early and process through the post-spa. Another helper, Jane, washes her thoroughly and though she is hot with her young, perky body, Eve is in no mood to be aroused. Now soaking in a large tub, she tries to relax alone in the solitary room, lit only by candles.

She rests her head against the back on the tub, letting her eyes close. Underneath the suds, she strokes her own body, tracing her skin from her breasts down to her slit, but it doesn't help much. She is unable to shut her mind off and push aside her thought so that she can enjoy physical pleasure. Letting her hands drift away to her sides, she begins to fall into her own darkness, hating William for treating her like an object, a thing, a conquest—even though she has spent the past three years ensuring that people don't see her as anything but. When she feels like someone is watching her, she opens her eyes to see Octavian standing beside the tub, naked.

He can sense that something is bothering her, "Can I join you?"

Looking over his wet body, she can see that he is not aroused, having played too much during the night. It only adds to her disappointment, "Yeah."

She expects him to slip in by her feet, but he forces his way in behind her so that he straddles her body. Pulling her back against him, he massages her shoulders and neck. Once he has worked all of the knots out of her muscles, he slides his arms under hers, cuddling her close. Resting his chin on her shoulder, he gently kisses her cheek, "You never came back. Are you...mad at me?"

Eve turns her head to look at him, trying to discern the look on his face, "Why would I be mad at you?"

He shrugs, not wanting to admit that he had a hard time cumming after seeing Eve watch him on stage. Tilting her head back, she rests it against his shoulder; with her neck exposed, Octavian places gentle kisses on the smooth skin.

"I don't like that man and he seemed to make himself right at home."

"Who, William? I agree with you on that one...he comes off a little too...strong."

"He's a prick."

"You must have really caught his eye, though, because he kept asking questions about you all night long," Octavian says, letting his hands wander over her body, sending swirls underneath the bubbles.

"I hope you didn't indulge him," Eve says, worried. She spreads her legs for him, letting his fingers slide over her clit. When he starts stroking it, Eve draws in a sharp breath. Soon, she feels his dick sliding against her back as he gets hard. Both make her feel better.

"I didn't, but...well, I realized that I couldn't even if I had wanted to. It occurred to me that I hardly know anything about you at all," he says softly, still kissing her neck, but there is a hurt tone to his voice.

Eve doesn't know what to say in response, "I'm...sorry...?"

His free hand slides up and grabs her throat forcefully. He turns his head towards her, clamping his lips over her mouth, forcing his tongue inside as his fingers start exploring her pussy. Barely drawing back, he mumbles, "Don't you...trust me?"

She is a jumble of emotions; her body, finally physically reacting to his attention, yearns to be fucked. Her heart feels a pang of regret, jealousy, and a need to claim Octavian, but her mind is irritated because she knows it rarely works between two doms. As if he senses her confliction, he stops kissing her, rising out of the tub. He takes her hand, tugging her out as well, "Forget I said that. I know you don't like to let anyone in too close."

Though he meant it as an apology, it hurts. Eve lets Octavian dry her off, before he throws a towel around his waist and leads her by the hand out of the room. He makes a few sharp lefts, navigating the quiet hallways until he comes to the hall of dom resting rooms. Making his way to the one on the end, he opens the door for her.

Eve walks in to the darkly painted, maroon room. There isn't much to it, as it is barely large enough to fit a queen size bed and provide a walk way around to either side. There is a night stand with a large tin bucket, containing various waters and juices. The drawer is full of lubes and condoms. The bed itself is covered in dark red, satin sheets with a soft blanket folded at the bottom. Not really caring what Octavian has in mind, Eve crawls in, under the sheets.

He follows, flicking off the light on the night stand. Wrapping his arms around her, he pulls her close. Though his dick is so hard it radiates heat, he simply holds her to his chest, gently stroking his fingers along her spine.

She swallows hard, wanting to connect to someone, but afraid to lose anyone again. Finally, she very softly says, "It was my husband. He was my dom...Paul Harrison. We met in college, he was getting his master's and me my bachelor's. I had always thought I was nuts, that surely no one would ever enjoy doing to me the things I wanted done...we were on our third or fourth date, watching a movie in his room. He left to use the bathroom and I knocked over my soda. I was scrambling to clean it up before he came back, but when I reached under his bed to retrieve the can, I found a cattail whip. He...didn't look very happy when he came back and found me holding it...until I offered it to him, pulled up my skirt and bent over his bed." She draws in a deep, long breath, feeling a weight lift off of her chest. She has never, ever told anyone that before.

Octavian's hand pauses, lingering against her lower back. After a few minutes, he says softly, "I didn't know that you are married."

"I'm not...at least, not anymore. Widowed. Just over three years now."

"That's...that's when you started in the business, isn't it? Oh Eve," he whispers softly, raising his hands to her cheek so that he can angle it up to his mouth, "I'm so sorry." Kissing her gently, he conveys his sorrow.

Eve fights back the burning tears, "I don't want your pity, or anyone else's...that's why I don't talk about it. I had a great marriage, despite its brevity."

He lingers on her lips, drawing out the last kiss, "All right. I won't tell anyone, I promise, but I want you to know that you can talk to me about anything. I..." he hesitates. He wants to say it, wants to stake his claim to her, but he is worried at how she will react. "I...can tolerate you more than most."

She laughs, thankful for his humor. Many times she has wanted to retreat back to her old ways, be kept by a man, loved and cherished, but she knows that she has grown past it. Becoming the successful domme that she is, she isn't even sure if she could be with anyone that wasn't able to switch. But tonight, nestled safely in his arms, she pushes those thoughts aside and enjoys the moment, "Will you...make love to me?" The words sound foreign in her mouth.

In response, Octavian slowly, tenderly kisses her. He takes his time, as if to prove to her that her request isn't ridiculious and that he enjoys her for more than sex. When he finally advances, sliding his body on top of hers, he uses his knee to pry her legs open, his hands gently cradling her face. Eve's body heats up as she responds to his touch, yearning for more, for once enjoying the simple tenderness of a physical connection instead of the animalistic desire for an orgasm. The tip of his dick rubs against her opening, his precum mixing with hers, the wetness easing the path as he slowly pushes forward, spreading her lips. He doesn't pound her, but passionately thrusts deep into her body. Willingly Eve wraps her arms around his neck, her legs around his waist as he rocks against her, lips trailing on her neck. The tenderness of the encounter, the gentle way he treats her makes her eyes begin to tear up; it reminds her of how Paul used to make love to her on Sunday nights, after a weekend of domination.

The tears soon break free, flowing down her cheeks as he rapturously increases his tempo, stifling her quiet moans with his kisses. When her legs begin to quake, he presses his forehead against hers, panting with restraint until she dissolves against him, pleasure rolling over her entire body in waves, differently than it has in years. He sucks in a sharp breath, pressing his hips forward against her pelvis as he peaks with a soft grunt, his hands stroking her face. Keeping her close, he holds her firmly to his body, arms and legs entangled with one another. Eve inaudibly cries against his chest, missing the connection she had with Paul, missing having that connection with anyone.

...

Eve wakes, rubbing her eyes gently. It takes a while for her to focus them on the softly green glowing clock on the night stand, 5:37. She draws in a deep breath, sucking in the warm air and filling her lungs with a musky smell, a mingle of soap and sex. Octavian's arms are wrapped around her, tangled over her torso, his face nuzzled into the back of her neck. She cherishes the feeling, allowing herself to briefly consider the possibility of a prolonged relationship. Maybe it could work...but is the possibility of its demise worth the risk? Gently she slides her body away from his; he rolls over in his sleep, slow deep breathing indicating to her that he is still out.

Silently, she rises to her feet, creeping through the room. When she carefully pulls open the door, the light from the hall floods the darkness, but she slips through the slit, pulling it shut behind her with barely a click of the latch. From a hook in the hall, she grabs a robe and slides it over her naked body while walking towards the check out area. A lone helper, half asleep, jumps to his feet when she enters.

"Good morning, Mistress Eve," he says softly. His longer, brown hair and unmuscular naked body, coupled with his small narrow penis unfortunately makes him a good candidate to see people out, as there is nothing remarkable about him to stir arousal.

"Hello Kiel," she replies. When he hands over her bag, he offers to help her dress but she waves him off, "That won't be necessary."

She quickly pulls on a soft pair of leggings and a long sleeve shirt, forgoing the undergarments as she slides her feet into a pair of sandals. She nods good bye, turning her phone on as she exits the House through a back door into the parking lot. Getting into her SUV, Eve stifles a yawn.

She takes a detour, driving down a few side streets until she parks in an alley, diagonally across the street from a gas station. Checking her phone, it reads 6:14. She has to wait, but not long, before Jonathan comes jogging up to the gas station. Pulling out his phone he snaps a selfie, panting as he sends the image. Eve's phone dings, the image coming through clearly. She chooses not to respond, but instead watches him a few minutes, looking nervous as he waits for a response that doesn't come. He mouths the word fuck before pushing on, his sweaty body struggling with the effort as he continues down the street.

By the time Eve swaps cars and makes it home, she receives another text: 1 grapefruit, 1 cup of 1% milk?

She is tempted not to reply, but she knows that would be pushing it. A good sub wouldn't eat until allowed to, but seeing as how Jonathan doesn't realize what he is yet, her lack of a response would most likely result in his further disobedience.

Fine.

I'm sorry. Are you still mad at me?

She doesn't dignify it with a response, tossing her phone on the bed before pulling on her running shoes. When she steps outside, she is immediately greeted by two of her cats, eager for attention. Scratching their heads before she takes off, the cats lie down to wait for her return.

Eve gets caught up in her own thoughts about Octavian, worrying that she is allowing herself to make a huge mistake. She thoroughly enjoys his company, finds him attractive on several levels and already knows how well he performs in bed, but she feels insecure about finally opening up to another human being. Her doubts mainly stem from the judgment she might receive; it seems ridiculous, as he knows most of the dark secrets that she keeps from the real world, but it doesn't do anything to quell her fears. When her lungs burn and her legs start shaking, she realizes that she has been running faster and longer than usual. Panting, she returns to her yard, tending to the chickens that run up to the fence to greet her.

She takes a quick shower; still dripping wet, she enters the kitchen and scrambles a few eggs for breakfast. Picking up her phone, she sits at the dining table to eat, discovering several more text messages.

Octavian: Missed you this morning. Will you be at the House tonight after your appointment?

Yes, she replies, I'll see you then.

Before she can look at the other messages, he responds: About Friday...I suppose I should tell you my real name and where I work.

This brings a smile to her face, as she finds it funny that the other doms think they keep their secrets well. Adrian Olsen. You work at the Berkway Law Firm, downtown in the Keizer Building.

...okay, how the fuck did you know that?!

Call me old fashioned, but I prefer to do a background check on the men I sleep with.

:/ that is creepy...but in a hot way. I'll get you the list by Monday. See you tonight.

She laughs, drinking down a full glass of water before she starts eating some fresh fruit. All of the other messages are from Jonathan.

I realized this morning how stupid I was acting last night. I'm not sure how to convey to you how much I regret it.

Please...don't cancel the contract. I'll do anything. Anything.

Could you at least respond? This is eating me up.

Eve?

"Anything," she mutters under her breath. She types a quick reply, I said we would discuss this tomorrow. Messages between us are to remain strictly limited to the parameters I told you on Thursday. Do not message me again, unless it contains queries about meals, exercise, or you leaving the house. Understood?

She barely sends it before he replies, Yes, I understand.

Eve leaves her phone on the table, returning to her room to get dressed. Though it doesn't take her long, she lingers around the house for the rest of the morning; she does mundane things, dishes, laundry, vacuuming, anything to keep her mind off of Octavian.

She leaves a little after two pm, so that she can swap her car out at the storage place. Driving leisurely, she winds her way through country, then the traffic to the far end of town. A quiet neighborhood, with perfectly manicured yards, older houses and kids running around, Eve drives slowly through the side streets. Coming upon a quaint beige house, she pulls her SUV into the open garage, next to the minivan that already sits in it.

She grabs her bag, hitting the button to shut the garage before she lets herself in the side door that leads to the kitchen. There, on the tile, are a man and a woman. Both are kneeling patiently, naked, waiting for her. After she shuts the door, they jump to their feet and begin stripping her. The woman takes off her jacket while the man unbuttons her dress, letting the fabric slide down her body and to the floor. Eve takes the woman's hand as she helps her step free, before both of them drop down to their knees, hands on their thighs, looking up expectantly to Eve.

"Good afternoon, Mistress," they say in unison.

Eve smiles, a hand stroking each of their faces, "Hello lovelies. How was church this morning?"

"Fine, Mistress," the man says, leaning into her hand. Eve runs her fingers through his hair, pulling him closer so that he rests his cheek against her thigh.

"What was the sermon about, Nina?"

"Forgiveness, Mistress," Nina says. Eve tilts the woman's head up so that when she bends over, she can easily place a kiss on her lips. The woman smiles as Eve pulls back, "Thank you, Mistress."

"Mmm," Eve purrs, "Shall we begin?"

Eve leads the married couple through their house, down the stairs and to the basement. She waits as the man, Daniel, unlocks a door tucked in the furnace room. She follows them in, shutting it behind her before setting her bag down, Nina hanging Eve's dress and coat on the back of the door. The room was once a panic room built by the previous owners of the house but now it is their play room. It isn't very big, only ten by ten, but it is completely soundproof.

Eve carefully perches herself on a chaise lounge. Nina and Daniel both crawl to her, sitting patiently as they wait.

"Please string Nina up by her wrists, and gag her too."

"Yes Mistress," Daniel says softly. He expertly wraps the soft, nylon ropes around Nina's wrists, threading them through a large loop hanging from the ceiling before tying them to the wall. He pulls it taught enough that she stands more on her toes than on the balls of her feet. His hand almost caresses her face when he brushes her dirty blonde hair over her shoulders. When he is done placing the gag, he stands next to his wife, eyes down, waiting for orders.

"Hmm," Eve ponders on it, "how about a spreader bar. With a dildo."

Daniel cuffs his wife's ankles to the bar, spreading her legs a little further than shoulder width apart. He bolts the extension rod to the spreader bar, screwing a large dildo on the end of it. He bends the soft plastic phallus over, so that he can spread his wife's pussy lips and insert it deep. She moans against the gag. Daniel glances over to Eve for approval.

She shakes her head, "No. I only want the tip of it in there."

Daniel readjusts the extension bar, drawing the dildo out of his wife until just the tip rests barely inside of her. Nina audibly pouts. When Daniel looks back at Eve, he gets a nod of approval.

"Come here."

He crawls across the floor on all fours, sitting back on his heels when he gets to Eve. Eve grabs his throat and pulls him up to her level, "I want her to watch us."

"Yes Mistress," he says excitedly, eagerly meeting her kiss when her lips find his.

Eve tips back onto the lounge, pulling Daniel on top of her. He is hesitant, unsure how he is supposed to react, because he has never done this with Eve, but he tries his best to please her. Letting one hand run the length of her body, he supports his weight on the other so that he doesn't crush her. She kisses him fervently, and while there isn't any passion behind it, there is a desperate desire within her—though it isn't sexual. It is destructive. He grabs behind her knee, pulling upward to bend it. Eve slides it behind his back while he hungrily grinds into her exposed pussy, but is careful not to let his dick come close to penetrating her.

Eve lets Daniel take some control, passionately kissing her. As he starts to hump her, his cock sliding easily over her wet clit, small pleased noises escape his mouth. When his hand grasps at her breast, she can feel something different than usual pulsing through his hands—almost a sense of satisfaction, as if he is enjoying it without regard as to what she wants. She never does this with her subs—there must have been something about being with Octavian that makes her want a man to take charge. But when she remembers why she is there, she opens her eyes and peeks out of the corner to see Nina hanging only a few feet away. She seems upset, some small tears streaking down her face. Realizing how ridiculous she is being, she pushes Daniel up and slaps him across the face.

The sudden look of confusion dumbfounds him, almost as if he too forgot why she was there. When he regains his composure, he lowers his gaze and says, "I'm sorry, Mistress."

Eve shoves him off of her, turning and pushing him down against the lounge, so that she can straddle him, "You had better be."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Nightingale Agency Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds