• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Tight Virgin Toy

The Tight Virgin Toy

Hello, yes. This is my first erotic literation. Please review.

Warnings: well this is an adult site, so duh. Also do not try this at home or anywhere. This is not an okay thing to do- it is merely a work of erotic fiction.

*****

The money was exchanged, and Dominick was ready to get his pleasures started. His servants had done everything he asked to prepare the special present to himself. And now it was time to see if the present was good enough.

She was standing still beside the silk-sheeted bed when he entered the room. She was completely naked, standing vulnerable and shaking, her head down, and her gorgeous mane of blonde hair hiding her face. As his eyes swept over her heavenly body, he could tell she was fighting herself from hiding it from her. Her milky legs looked smooth and delicate, as they led up to her thighs, introducing her curves. Her legs were tight together, and Dominick couldn't help but smirk at that—as if that would hide her little virgin cave of wonders for long.

Raising his eyes, passing over her small waist, he settled on her pale, glistening, perfectly round breasts, sitting there on her body like a pair of plump, pendant gifts for him... and they were his—all his.

He walked over to her, and she flinched as he reached out a hand and raised her head by the tip of her chin. Her green eyes glistened with pleasing fear. "My name is Dominick... but you are to call me master, understand?"

She pursed her lips to keep a whimper from escaping and nodded.

"And who are you?" he asked, expectantly. He had told his servants to rehearse these questions with her so that she would respond exactly as she was supposed to.

Her eyes lowered to the ground and for a moment he thought he'd have to hit her, but then she spoke, quietly. "I am your toy. I was created for the sole purpose of providing you with pleasure..."

"That you were," he agreed, with a curl of his lips. Lowering his eyes back down to her creamy breasts, he raised his hands to cup them, before lowering them and testing the weight of each one beneath his hands. They were warm sweetly curved mounds with protruding pink nipples, which seemed to tingle as he flickered his thumb over them.

Then he took hold of each nipple between his fingers and twisted hard. She bit her lip and let out a repressed whimper of pain.

"Get onto the bed," he ordered, taking his hands back. She looked up at him with begging eyes, but he narrowed his in return and she turned around and climbed on top of the bed. She lay like she had been taught how by his servants: spread eagle right in the center.

Dominick approached the bed, taking off his shirt.

"Please," the girl—Jane—spoke, her voice shaky and desperate as she looked up at him from the bed. "Please don't do this..."

Dominick paused, displeased by this. "Are you suggesting that I allow this gorgeous cock of mine to go hungry?" he asked, pulling out from his trousers his large, hard sausage just begging to penetrate Jane's virgin canal.

She looked back up at the ceiling and tears slid down her eyes, but she said nothing. Because she knew there was no point. She belonged to him now.

"That's right," Dominick drawled, watching her carefully, as he stroked his throbbing cock. "Because what is your purpose?" he asked her.

"T-To have your giant c-cock inside me, and give you pleasure." Jane recited tearfully.

"Yep," he grinned cruelly, taking off his trousers and his boxers. Climbing on top of her, he stoked her chin and smiled. "You're like a little garage for my cock, ain't cha?" he taunted. Then he lowered his hands again and pressed her bosoms together, releasing them, and watching them jiggle. He kneaded and stroked her honey soft breasts, and his cock grew harder and bigger with suspense. He lowered his head and pushed the breasts against his face, feeling them raise and lower against him as Jane breathed. Then he rubbed each side of his face against each swollen bounty, and nipped at the hard nipples.

He was signaled by his greedy cock that playtime was over, and he looked down to investigate the girl's chamber of secrets between her legs. When he poked at the entrance with his finger, Jane flinched, and his cock seemed to protest angrily. It wanted in.

"Let's see how well I fit inside you," Dominick purred, arranging himself between her beautiful legs. His cock pointed straight at the entrance and poked it's head in. Jane's hands clutched the sheets tightly with trepidation. Then Dominick leaned over her creamy body and thrust as hard as he could.

Jane screamed immediately. As did Dominick—however he screamed out of pleasure rather than pain (Jane felt like her vagina had caught fire).

Oh so much pleasure. He didn't manage to get his cock all the way in there, as the walls of her little hot hold were tight. He thrusted again, and it was like her pussy was tucking in his cock—all warm and snug. But so tight... She was quite wet, giving his cock a good slip'n'slide to go down on, but still so tight. It seemed he'd really have to work to get myself inside her all the way.

He pushed, thrusted, and slammed into her with a roar of fury, and her vice-like little walls clung to him as he pulled in and out, going deeper and deeper. His hands were pressed firmly on her arms. Finally he was pretty far in, and his balls hit her little petal hole full to the rim with Dominick's joyous cock.

He pulled out once more and slammed his cock into her as hard as he could, and as his balls slapped against her again, he exploded like a display of fireworks inside. He groaned loudly and wrapped his hands around her wrists tightly. Jane's screams had subsided to quiet whimpers and sobs.

He pulled out of her suddenly, causing her to gasp. Then he collapsed beside her and pulled her close, almost comfortingly. He lifted her light body on top of him, and let her lay there on her stomach. He enjoyed the feeling of her small frame on top of him—her head against his chest, and he could feel the tears still streaming from her eyes. Her pleasuring tender breasts pressed against his firm stomach. His cock, slowly recovering against her equally firm stomach. And he could feel the drops of wetness and blood seeping from her hole that he had just impaled with his massive dick against his legs.

He rubbed his hands up and down her perfectly smooth and silky back, before resting on her delightfully shaped ass.

As he squeezed her ass, his cock seemed to wake up again, and grew hard. He felt her stiffen as she felt it go firm against her stomach.

"Now that you know the basics of how your body can give me pleasure," Dominick drawled, "why don't you take the lead this time? See if you can't get my thick dick into your tight little cunt?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Tight Virgin Toy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 156 milliseconds