• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Day 81: He Let Me Cum

Day 81: He Let Me Cum

I'd agreed to live with Donovan as his pet for one hundred days. On day 80, he'd returned home from a trip to find that I'd broken a number of my pet rules and eyed him defiantly. He was pissed, really pissed, and drunk as well. And now, in his bedroom, with a dog leash attached to my collar for the first time, I was being punished.

"We're taking this to a new level," he said. "You're wearing your tail tonight."

He reached over to the nightstand and opened a drawer where I heard the rattle of him taking out stuff. He then dangled a sable colored white tipped fur tail, as long and as bushy as a fox tail, in front of my face.

"This is your tail."

When he ran the fur across my cheek, I realized the handle in his hand wasn't just a handle. It was a butt plug.

"I've been wanting to do this for a while."

"No. Please."

He pinned my leash to the bed with his hand. I felt him squeeze oil into my virgin hole; the oil dripping down into my pussy and over clit. He rubbed it into my ass, adding more as he messaged my hole with his finger.

"Just relax," he said with a strangled voice.

Oh God, the pressure as he forced it in. My breathing quickened and I fought not clench as he worked it into me. I pulled against my collar going nowhere. His hand dug underneath me, finding my clit slick with oil and rubbed it. I sighed and moaned under the new sensation of the plug now firmly in my ass.

Donovan got off the bed and with a tug of the leash, I followed him to the floor.

"Come on," he said, walking me around the room. "Good girl."

I kept stopping, collapsing back onto the furry tail over my heels, before he jerk the leash for me to walk. I closed my eyes to all but the sensations of the plug pressing against muscles as I crawled beside his leg. I found excitement from the kink of it. With every move, I hoped it would fall out. But it stayed in firm.

Donovan released the leash before returning to the nightstand and I looked over my shoulder to watch him pick up his camera. I felt the hot flash against my ass, the light bouncing off the wall, as he photographed the furry tail hanging from my naked ass.

"Crawl."

I did and he followed, snapping picture after picture. I collapsed again, my muscles contracting around the plug, stimulating me a strange orgasm deep inside.

"Get up. Get that tail up in the air."

He pinned my leash to the carpet, forcing my head to the floor, then slapped my ass until I held it high in the air. I held my position, my cheeks and palms pressed to the floor, as he took more pictures.

He dropped to knees behind me.

"I'm going to fuck you with your tail on."

Morning...

I awoke alone in the bed, a bit sore but happily so. After washing my face, brushing my teeth and detangling my long hair with a brush, I slipped on one of his sweatshirts and a clean pair of thin white silk panties before dropping onto all fours to crawl past the bushy tail butt plug and dog leash chain still on the bedroom floor from last night.

Donovan was working on his laptop at the kitchen table. He heard my name tag jingle against my collar and turned to watch me crawl towards him and sit at his feet.

He said, "I'm sorry I was so rough with you last night."

I placed my hand on his knee.

"Speak," he said.

I balanced up on my knees, resting my hands on his thighs, to face him.

"I wanted it," I said. "I want you. I want you to do these things to me so badly. Sooo badly."

He leaned down with pursed lips and I happily received his sweet kiss.

My hand went to his pants zipper, easing it down as I stared into his eyes. He didn't stop me. I pulled out his dick.

"I love your cock; its size and shape, the way it fits perfectly inside me."

He let me take his semi-hard cock back into my mouth, letting me happily suck on it as his fingers dug into my hair. Fully hard, he pulled himself from my mouth. He snapped his fingers and pointed to the ground. I got on all fours.

"Go get on your bed," he said.

As he shrugged off his jeans, I turned and slowly crawled to my pet bed in the corner with long, languid moves. I stopped to drink fresh water from my bowl before going over to my bed and rolled over on my back, wriggling with all paws up, to get comfortable. He came over to me and pulled up my sweatshirt to rub my tummy before his mouth descended upon my tit, sucking it as he squeezed the other in his other hand.

I felt myself getting wet as his lips roamed over my skin. He sat me up, pulled the sweatshirt up over my head and flung it aside before placing me on my hands and knees, and moving behind me. Though we were on our knees, the bed was barely big enough for me to fit, so I scooted up for him to fit on it too.

He said, "I've been wanting to fuck you on your bed for the longest time now. Watching you crawl all this time, it's been driving me crazy."

His hand gripped me by the collar, while his other hand pulled aside my panties and put his dick into my swollen pussy lips. My pussy was raw and sore but it felt so good when he entered me, moving deeper with each thrust.

"Oh, uh, uh," was all that came out of me as fucked me much nicer than the night before.

He pulled out and pushed my hips over, making me roll onto the bed. I looked into his eyes. He smiled at me that devilish and entered me again. My arms flew around his neck. He let me hug and kiss him, allowed my hands to travel anywhere on his body as he fucked me on my pet bed. My hands drifted through his hair as I looked in his eyes, thoroughly in love. The orgasm building inside pulsed for release as he ground me into the futon.

"Can, can, can I cum?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Oh, oh, oh God!"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Day 81: He Let Me Cum

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 104 milliseconds