• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Women in the Workplace Pt. 02

Women in the Workplace Pt. 02

The sound of a scuffle returned Laura to business, Miranda and a group of girls were struggling to drag Ryan onto the stage. He was wild with anger, flailing his arms and shouting in protest. A primitive barbarian. Laura walked over and simply threw her heeled foot into his groin. He went down hard and was dragged long the stage to begin proceedings.

"Sometimes, you just want to smash a guy in the balls, am I right?!"

All females cheered and were reassured all was well. As this was happening, Stacey slipped off her panties. They were French knickers, purple lace and soaked with lust. As Laura introduced lot 3, Stacey tried to stuff them in Ryan's vulgar mouth to act as a gag but Ryan would not go down without a fight.

"Get off me you black bitch! Fuck off back to Africa!"

The room went silent. Laura and every other woman in the room turned to scowl at Ryan. He felt his dick shrivel. He looked up at the beautiful Stacey, whose gorgeous big breasts he secretly wanked over, her face was one of wrath. He had awoken a vengeful vixen.

His face was thrown sideways with her powerful slap. His mouth was pulled open and her panties forced in. He tried to scream but could only release a muffle as he chewed down on her lacy underwear. It was the most humiliating thing that had ever happened to him and yet he secretly realised he was getting excited by his forced submission. He could taste Stacey in his mouth, he wanted to spread her legs and bury his face into that black pussy.

But Stacey had other plans for him. She was now binding his hands behind his back. His head swirled, what could he do to escape? A chair was placed on the stage. Stacey went into her bag and brandished something that made the crowd gasp, a large pink vibrator. Holding it upright on the chair, Miranda and Laura realised Stacey's plan and took Ryan by the arms. He shook and throbbed but the girls had him held tight. He was forced down onto the vibrator and tied to the chair. Cheers erupted as tears stung his eyes at the pain. The scissors were retrieved and Stacey went about roughly cutting away his fancy suit. The close proximity of her body, her intoxicating perfume, the authority she displayed over him, it was too much for him, when his boxers were cut away, he was brandishing a pitifully small erection.

"So it is true! White guys do have tiny dicks!!" Stacey declared

The crowd fell about laughing at Stacey's defeat of him. A ruler was presented and Stacey announced it was a mere four inches! As the cameras flashed Ryan turned red with shame. He knew it was five not four, the bitch had taken an inch off him. She placed her face next to his, looked deep into his eyes and smiled. He would never be allowed to forget his downfall. She kissed his forehead, slapped the offending white erection and let Laura take the floor.

Now naked and secure in the chair, the auction could begin.

It was obvious from the bids that Ryan, after his racist outburst, was going to suffer the delight of being bought by one of the black women of the office. Stacey won the bid, £250 donated to FEM NOW. Untying his arms and legs she simply tilted the chair forward and let Ryan slump to his hands and knees. Hitching up her skirt and flinging a leg over him, she sat on him like a pony;

"Giddy up white boi!"

Cheers and hollering broke out as Ryan crawled on his hands and knees, with Stacey on top, off the stage. A few pointed out his tiny dick was still rock hard. As he clumsily shuffled off the stage, his new mistress whispered in his ear that it was her cousin's hen night tomorrow and she could think of no greater gift than a naked white slave.

For a moment there, Laura had been worried. But Stacey's quick and assertive nature had brought the angry white boy to heel, literally! 'She's wasted as a secretary' mused Laura. As Miranda went to fetch the fourth slave, the music was turned up again and glasses refilled. A cursory look across the room revealed that Olivia was now having Tom lick her heels clean, Bella was greedily jerking Ethan's humungous cock as he kissed her feverishly, hands groping at her breasts and Ryan's little willy was being beaten by the group of black ladies with metal rulers. They had him spread-eagled on the floor. It seemed they were trying to make his little stubborn erection subside. They thrashed at it with the pent up rage of centuries of oppression and hatred. He howled in pain. It was music to Laura. She wondered if he'd ever be able to get hard again after they had finished their torture of his little white dick? She hoped not.

*

The loudest cheer of the night signalled to Laura one thing, Jackson. Undisputedly the hottest man in the office, this was the blue chip prize. Miranda had tied his hands and led this Teutonic demigod up onto the stage. Blonde hair, blue eyes, a body to die for and let's not pretend the girls hadn't noticed a certain bulge in his pants. The desire in the room was palpable, this was the one guy they would gladly fawn over. They longed to expose that cock. All to nothing thus far though. During his time at Osiris, he had displayed a cold and insensitive attitude towards any such advances. Secretly he felt his impeccable breeding was better than any of these low girls - cute as they were - he was destined for a more illustrious match of a trophy wife. But now he was at their mercy. He had been one of the board that had wholeheartedly supported the proposal of a light-hearted charity slave auction. Perhaps he had been a little bit excited for it. But as he looked across the room, fear got the better of him. Tom was lying on the floor naked as his secretary stood on top of him in her heels. Ethan was in between the thighs of some fat old woman, licking like a man possessed. What was happening to Ryan scared him. His friend and co-worker had been tied up, his small dick a blueish pulp as several black ladies cackled as they whacked it with rulers. Was that dick even functional now?

Laura took her time introducing Jackson. Her hands roamed over his rock hard abs. She caressed his tight ass, she openly stuck a hand down his trousers and happily told all bidders it was as big as they had hoped.

"Can I say something please?!" begged Jackson.

Laura considered his appeal, she stood behind him, held him close to her and softly kissed his neck.

"You have the floor sweetie."

What happened next Laura and her conspirators found hilarious. Jackson begged the assembled females. He got on his knees and claimed to be a feminist. He spoke of loving the soft-spoken strength of women. In hindsight, it might have resulted in some sympathy earlier on in the evening. But now it was early morning. They had all seen three 'senior' men humiliated, and weren't going to be sucked in by a rich man's crocodile tears. The aggressive reaction from the crowd was law; Jackson and his precious cock would be enslaved. Laura began her preamble, listing this hot guys many -

"£1000"

The whole room turned to the faltering voice that had bid for him.

"Who is that?" Laura whispered to Michelle.

"I think her name is Alice, she's new in the accounts department."

Looking shy and incredibly embarrassed with all eyes on her was this plain, mousy girl. Small, wearing cheap-looking glasses and a very simple knee-length dress. Yet she stood there, her bid of one thousand shocking everyone. Alice might have gone unnoticed to the likes of Jackson before now but she knew her worth. She had wisely saved since getting this job and now she would use the money for something she longed; a boyfriend to love. She adored Jackson, he was the perfect man. She had saved up the money, now he would be hers.

Laura was inclined to keep the betting going, but something in Alice's shy demeanour hit her.

"SOLD!! This SLAVE is yours!"

As her new-found girlfriends congratulated the victorious girl, Michelle pulled a dumbstruck Jackson to his new mistress. For a moment they gazed at each other in silence.

"Hello Jackson. Would you mind kissing my shoes please?" Alice held his stare as she said it. Though her voice trembled through the words.

Laura looked to Stacey in worry. This was a long pause...he wasn't...oh wait! Jackson slowly knelt down, or more of a stumble in truth. He lay completely on the floor, and gently kissed Alice's shoes. The smile of this young girl delighted all, she had her hot man! Jackson lay there, kissing her little pumps with passion. As this was happening, Laura, Stacy and Michelle talked quietly. With their mutual agreement, the latter walked over and knelt besides Jackson. She kissed his ear and said:

"Why are you still dressed?"

Jackson's head was spinning. He didn't even know this young girls name, but he was on the floor kissing her shoes. He looked up. He was besotted. He loved her quirky look, the retro glasses, her shy smile, her plain clothes look and simple pumps. She bent down and whispered:

"Your body is beautiful. You belong naked. Everybody should get to see how perfect you are."

She had him. After the hectoring experience of the crowd, he felt ridiculously grateful for her approval. Jumping up to the surprise of many of the gathered women he took his young mistress gently by the hand and beckoned her to sit in a nearby chair. Everyone else guessed was about to happen but lovely Alice just looked shocked and bemused. Michelle turned up the stereo and turned to film the show.

The crowd surrounding the sitting Alice went wild, Jackson was putting on a strip show for her.Laura later claimed it was the hottest thing she had ever seen. The music pumping, the gathered female work colleagues cheering, and Alice, centre of it all, having this rich young stud enthusiastically remove his clothes for her.

Jackson had never felt more alive. This was so invigorating compared to all those dull board meetings. This was what he was born for. To be naked for women, to submit to women. She was right, he didn't want to wear clothes in front of women again. He felt liberated, as he gleefully took off his boxers he threw them away with all his strength and proudly presented to Alice what was rightfully hers. Alice loved it. A long, thick stallion of a penis. It was the first she had ever saw, and she knew this was the one for her. This was hers. She would own it, look after it, protect it. She owned this cock and this man.

Jackson knew he could not go back to his old safe life. These women had liberated him. Being naked for cheering women was better than anything he had ever felt. He would cash in his shares and give it all up to Alice. He longed to hear more of this male strip club some of the women quietly frequented: "The Shack". It was supposedly a place where chavvy poor women abused naked males. He knew that despite fearing it, his desire to submit nakedly to such women would lead him there. His rich, naked body, enslaved for to them to abuse. He would willingly surrender. He now knew that he was desperate for female rule. As Alice and Jackson left the room, her trembling hand tugging and leading his mighty penis, Jackson knew was reconciled with the knowledge that he was her slave. She deserved everything. He wished to surrender all and be completely at this young girls' mercy. He was so happy. For once, he felt something very real, as she dragged her newly owned dick away. It was her property. He smiled, his role in life was now established.

Laura had not expected this. Some of the male board seemed actually HAPPY in their newly found subservient roles. Laura and the girls had conspired for five cases of revenge. But there was Ethan, exposed when he was stripped for the panty wearing sissy boy he was, now with his head under Bella's skirt. Bella of all people! Yet he seemed enthusiastic and happy enough. And dear Jackson, he was grinning like he'd won the lottery as cute little Alice led him away by his thick dick. All that rich breeding yet naked and happy to serve the shyest, most plain girl in the office. This was no longer just some drunken night; lives were being changed. And all to the benefit of womanhood.

There would be no doubt though, for Laura, this next man would face a vicious reckoning. Robin, the Chairman was left. And the girls knew it. The atmosphere changed, it was angry, vicious, hateful. They wanted to strip him, to torture him. He who had led this campaign against promoting women. He who had run this company into the ground whilst treating the female staff as his harem of dumb whores. He would be made to pay.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Women in the Workplace Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 39 milliseconds