• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Condominium Ch. 11

Condominium Ch. 11

12

Chapter 11

Diane came to our apartment at lunch a few days after a party. Penny was in school, and Amber was off working with a client. I escorted her in. She looked succulent, and I wondered if she had a sexual agenda or why she was there.

"Jon, I'm here for two things. First, I met a nice man who I think would like our party group. He lives in 1402 - right next to you. Jim Arnette. I had coffee with him a few times, and a lunch and a dinner. I think we're going to consummate our relationship on our next date, but before we did that I wanted to know if it was all right to bring him into our group. He's an engineer for Solstice Systems out by the Interstate; pretty high up I think."

"I have no aversion to his joining the group, but in asking him you might embarrass yourself if he's not interested in that kind of thing."

"I know. I was going to slip into asking him, but I'm not sure how just yet. Good. Thank you. I might bring him to our next party on Saturday, although I'm going out with him on Friday night. That's when I planned to fuck his brains out and ask him." She grinned.

"Fine, what's the other thing you wanted?"

"I want to make love with you right now. I hope you can and that it won't upset Amber. I just need some private time with you. I am in love with you and I haven't been with you for over a month."

I picked up my cell phone, "We can be sure it's OK with Amber with a text." I typed into the phone, 'Diane stopped by. Needy. Horny. Needs loving. OK? I love you. Jon.'

The reply came quickly, 'Have fun. Don't forget Penny comes home from school at 3:30. Save something for me for later. XOXOX Amber.'

I just nodded to Diane and led her into our bedroom where we could be comfortable on our big bed.

An hour later Diane lay in the crook of my arm. I said, "I'm afraid we have to get dressed. My daughter gets home from school soon." I had filled Diane twice and cleaned her both times. Diane had more orgasms than I could count, and seemed to be a very happy camper.

An hour after that and civilly dressed, Diane and I sat in the living room having a glass of wine. Penny was in the family room watching television, but she had politely come in from her school bus and greeted Diane who she'd met several times before.

Amber arrived home and joined us; quite content that everything was going well in everyone's life. Diane exuded thanks to her for her attitude about relationships and her willingness to share. She got more than her share of sapphic kisses from Amber while I checked on Penny.

I raised the issue with Amber of how Diane might broach the subject of our party group with Jim Arnette, our seldom seen next-door neighbor. Amber and Diane went off on that topic for the next hour. Diane ended up staying for dinner, which I ordered delivered from the local pizza place.

The plan to convert Jim to our way of thinking evolved to include Amber and me on Friday night before Diane and he went out to dinner. 'Officially,' Diane had an earlier invitation to come to our condo for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres. As it turned out, she brought Jim along.

We'd met the young engineer several times, but never socialized with him. Given the cost of the condo, I figured he must have been making good money to live there alone.

We welcomed Jim and Diane to our home, and got them wine. The girls had made some special canapés and such that got brought out, along with some shrimp and cocktail sauce. We indulged.

What turned the evening a bit in the right direction for Diane was that Amber wore her very short skirt and no underwear. She also made sure to sit directly opposite from Jim, and to obviously display her wares to him in continual 'accidental' flashes of her pussy.

Amber was also wearing a scoop neck top with no bra. Every time she brought the hors d'oeuvres around to the sofa, Jim had an unfettered view of Amber's beautiful breasts and nipples. The combination of the pussy and boob shots gave Jim an obvious hard-on, as planned.

Diane, of course, sat next to Jim and could also see everything. She just ignored the situation, for then. Later, the flashing would tee-up the discussion she'd have with Jim as pillow talk after they'd consummated their relationship.

Saturday morning, Diane came by. She told us, "It went just as we planned. You had him so worked up. We raced through dinner, and then went back to his condo. We went straight to his bedroom. After I had him inside me, I started to tease him about how you were flashing him your pussy and tits. I could feel him get harder and he put a little more effort into our fuck. He was fun, by the way.

"Anyway, I asked him if he'd like to 'tap that pussy and suck on those breasts,' and he said he would so long as I didn't care. I told him I'd already been with both of you, and that about made him explode inside me. Just before he did, I told him that Amber only showed off for people like that when she wanted to have a sexual relationship with them.

"Jim was a little puzzled, but I then raised the subject of the parties every two weeks, and how a lot of sharing in a sexual way went on at them. By then, he didn't blink an eye. I promised him that you'd warm up to him tonight. He did me three times last night, and commented that was a record for him."

I asked, "So, he understands what'll happen tonight?"

"Sort of," Diane said. "I need to work him up a lot just before we get here. I thought we'd arrive on the late side - right before we eat. Amber, I need you to come on to him. Hopefully, I'll have him all teed up for you."

A few hours later, Diane and Jim came into the party. She'd brought a side dish to go with our entrée. Dinner started, and again the four of us worked it so that Amber sat opposite Jim on the sofa. She was flashing him and giving him really great and inviting smiles.

Jim kept checking in with me to be sure I was OK with what Amber was doing, only sitting beside her I figured out that I wasn't to have a clear idea. Instead, I found Diane flashing me. Both women wore gossamer tops that displayed their breasts behind the thin dark fabric.

Jim worked his way back to hard-on by the time dinner was through. At that point, Diane stood and collected our plates. She took them to the kitchen, and in that short time, Amber moved over and sat beside Jim. Diane sat beside me when she came back.

Diane and I started to make out right away. Several other couples were also starting to get it on. One couple had already jumped the gun and were in a sixty-nine in the corner of the living room.

Amber took Jim's hand and put it on her leg. He politely rubbed her lower thigh and then withdrew. She planted a significant kiss on him, and then put the hand back on her leg and held it there, even moving it up where his fingers grazed her pussy lips.

Jim checked with me, but I was busy fingering Diane. She was fumbling with my zipper and trying to get my cock out in the air for the rest of the night.

I heard Amber explaining to Jim that she wanted to fuck him while I did Diane. Since he seemed agreeable, the four of us headed down the hall to our bedroom. I already had some porn playing on the bedroom TV to add a little spice to the evening. Jim paused and watched about a minute of a wife swap video.

I got to watch as Amber finally seduced him, and brought him into the fold. Diane winked at me and then started to ride my cock for all she was worth. Save a horse; ride a cowboy.

* * * * *

Heather and Pam came by two days later. They'd met Don Shutz who lived in 803, and had already converted him into the swinging lifestyle by overcoming any resistance he might have had with judicious and simultaneous use of their mature and horny bodies. He apparently caved in and didn't need a lot of convincing that a shift in lifestyle was more than needed.

To convince me that I shouldn't be mad at them for inviting someone I didn't know, the two of them raped and plundered my body for about three hours one afternoon. Amber was home, but let them have their way with me while she went out shopping. She was having her monthly, and didn't feel inclined to sex at that moment. I guess you can't rape the willing, so that was the wrong word to use.

Our new neighbors in the condo Greg and Susan Heyden were friends with Bunny (really!) and Tom Hannible in 1101. He'd had an electronics business he sold for a mint, and then bought into a NASCAR. He traveled a lot to follow the races during the season, but other than that he and Bunny just kicked around town doing volunteer work and Tom tinkered on his racecar. Now they were also going to be fucking around the condo.

Skeet knew Carter and Katie Parker in 1202. Dawn was so horny one night, she came onto Carter. Skeet humored his wife, and together they talked Katie into a swap. Apparently, the four of them went all night and then into the entire weekend, having a ball. Somewhere along the line, Dawn told them about the Broadhurst Swingers, and bingo - we had two more members.

Jean Power, one of the local 'top sellers' in real estate parlance moved into 1401. She'd bought the unit about a year earlier, but it'd had tenants in it, and she had to wait until the end of their lease to move herself in.

After moving in, Jean knocked on my door one day. She just announced that she wanted to join the Broadhurst Swingers. I asked, "How did you know about such a group?" and she informed me that it was widely known about in real estate circles. As far as she was concerned, it was a positive selling point about the building. She assured me that she was directing only the 'right kind of people' to look at the empty units in the building.

Jean was a hot, mature blond that didn't take any shit off anyone. I came to think that she'd been married but had eaten her husband. She was intense about getting her way and could be scary. That said, she was all business, and she would go to the wall for her friends and neighbors.

Jean could also be passionate, and as I found out at our next party she could fuck like a horny mink. Fortunately, all she ever wanted from me was 'The Experience," and then some sexual loving.

After joining the group, Jean realized she had a gangbang kink, and loved to have a group of males standing around waiting to fuck her to oblivion. Nice men and neighbors that we are, we catered to her kink. I even bought a massage table so we could have a platform for our activities but principally with Jean.

Amber turned out to have a similar kink. A few times they'd both be up on the table with their pussies at either end and a stream of horny males rotating through both women.

* * * * *

Flab Control. That's what I labeled the new chart on my desk. I had laid out an exercise program for myself based on an amalgamation of similar programs I'd found on the Internet. My goal was to lose fifteen pounds, and end up looking like Matthew McConaughey, only more handsome, complete with six-pack abs, bulging muscles, and that square jaw look instead of the weak chin I had inherited. Amber just laughed when I told her that.

In any case I started to jog. My first week I was wheezing so hard after running a few blocks from the condo that I thought I'd expire before I could make it home at a slow walk. By the end of my first month I could do three miles without a problem. I kept ratcheting up the distance I was jogging.

I had just gotten up to the five mile mark when one morning as I standing outside the condo getting ready to run. I was resetting the magic wristband that I wore that could tell me the number of steps, distance, my heart rate, and a dozen other useless things. The important metric was the scale reading in my bathroom.

"Hi. How far are you going?"

I turned to stare into the green eyes of Kate Upton. Well, it wasn't the model, but it sure looked like her. She was in jogging togs that included a sports bra struggling to contain two of the nicest jugs I'd ever seen. Her legs were marvelous, trailing down from snug little jogging shorts, and she wore day-glow pink running shoes. She had long blond hair tied back in a ponytail poked through the back of a baseball cap.

My mouth was dry, but I said, "About five miles. I go down and around the park now."

"Oh, good. I hope you don't mind me tagging along. I need to get in shape."

I shook my head. "If you get in any better shape than you're already in you'll need three bodyguards to go with you." I gestured, "Let's go." I congratulated myself for not jumping her bones right there on the sidewalk. At least, she laughed.

We started to jog. I wasn't sure if I was keeping up with her, or she with me. We had a nice pace, maybe about nine minutes a mile.

"My name's Kristi Lee. I'm in 801."

I glanced over at her, but had to look away because of the way her breasts were dancing. Running with a hard-on was not something I wanted to do. "Jon Cameron in 1403. Technology consultant."

Kristi said, "I write and do a little modeling."

"You are very attractive, but I guess you already know that. Excuse me for stating the obvious. I do that a lot."

She laughed and I think some angels sang. "Oh, a woman never gets tired of compliments. Thank you." She sounded so genuine and friendly.

We plodded along after that with little conversation. Actually, pretty women kind of scare me. Even thought I'm highly attracted to them, I never know what to say. I get all tongue-tied. In the case of that morning, I wasn't only tongue-tied, I was gasping for air given the pace we were going.

I glanced over several times at Kristi. She also seemed to be gulping air at a rapid rate. I looked at my watch and noted that we were running right at an eight-minute a mile pace. I'd never run at that pace before. I hoped I could keep this up until we got home and I died happy; however, if I slowed and Kristi left me, I'd get to look at her sweet ass leaving me in the dust.

We did keep together, finishing just over five miles in forty-three minutes - my best time for that distance and the best pace I'd had since I'd started. I mentioned that to Kristi as we came to a stop.

She gasped, "I'm so glad I went with you. I've never run that fast. You pulled me along. Thank you."

I told her, "I'm thinking of doing six miles tomorrow, if you want to come along. I may not go as fast. I need to do weights and other exercises afterwards."

"Oh, yes. Same time. Eight a.m.?"

"That works for me," I smiled. "I'll meet you right here. I'll wait so if you plan not to go, buzz my unit and tell me." All residents had each other's phone numbers.

I watched Kristi walk back into the building, developing a hard-on at the indecent thoughts I was having, particularly watching the way her tight little exercise pants hugged her cute butt.

Amber noticed the bulge in my pants as soon as I walked in the door. "Hey, doofus, who got you all excited?"

I chuckled as I stood there, "Hot babe in 801 named Kristi. She looks like Kate Upton, and she also ran like the wind. I'm exhausted keeping up with her, although she claimed she was keeping up with me."

Amber nodded, "Yeah, when you run with someone else, you usually pickup your pace. Well, invite this woman to the Broadhurst Swingers and then you can realize the fantasies you obviously had about her." She laughed and walked off.

The next morning, Kristi was right on time. We started out after agreeing on our route. She asked, "You married?"

"Very. Great. Wife. Amber. Fourteen. Years. One. Kid. Penny. Love. Of. My. Life. How. About. You?" My conversation skills were seriously curtailed by my lack of oxygenated blood to the speech center in my brain. I could only get one or two words out at a time.

Kristi was a little bit smoother. "Yes, I've been married five years to my hubby Marshall. He's a senior pilot with Trans-Pac Airlines. He's on his way to Sydney right now." I marveled about how she could run and talk in complete sentences without taking a breath. It must be a woman thing.

I had visions of a handsome Chuck Yeager kind of individual at the controls of a huge airliner with hundreds of people depending on him to get them through. He would be a hero with every flight. I figured Kristi had a case of hero worship that I couldn't begin to compete with.

She opined, "I get so lonely when he's away. Sometimes it's for weeks at a time, then he's home for a few days and off he goes again."

I resisted the immediate urge to try to be her best buddy. I did kind of invite her, "Well, we have a group that loves to party every couple of weeks. If you interested you can join us. This Saturday's get-together will be at our condo." In doing that, I had a mental lapse, and then realized that I'd have to explain about the Swingers to her in some way before Saturday if she wanted to attend.

"Oh, I'd love to, otherwise I'll just sit at home and be bored with TV or whatever I'm reading."

I got out a question, "What are you reading?"

Kristi plodded along, "When I tell you, you're going to think I'm a total nerd. The book is seven-hundred page tome by Frank Fabozzi, Franco Modigliani, and Frank Jones, entitled Foundations of Financial Markets and Institutions. "

It took me a minute to digest that. I finally said, "Not exciting, huh? No plot?"

"Oh, it's all about financial institutions, intermediaries, asset management firms, and so on. A lot of it is about the monetary policies in the U.S. and other major countries. Of course, it gets into the stock markets, securities, mortgages, secondary markets, and all that. Some of it is fascinating, but then I hit a dry spot and I practically fall asleep. I know all that stuff from other books I've read, but this is a good compendium."

We covered a half-mile without a word, just heavy panting. I finally said, "Kristi, you have blown me away. Are you really smart about all that stuff?"

"Yeah, about everything actually. I don't really need to work. I day-trade once in a while, and do really well at it. I see patterns that no one else sees."

"Tell me more."

"I belong to Mensa. I remember everything I read, even what page it's on. I remember the dialogue from movies and plays and everything. I finished college in two years, and that was after skipping two grades between middle school, and graduating high school at sixteen."

"Jeeze. I guess you're smart."

"Smart but kind of lonely. Now, I bet, you'll go out of your way to avoid me. I hope not; I like you already. Don't tell people what I just told you. I kind of trusted you. I'm always compelled to tell the truth to everyone."

After a few paces she elaborated, "I know I'm very pretty, but there's a curse that comes with my looks. For one, everyone thinks there's an inverse relationship between looks and smarts - the prettier you are the dumbed you are. So, I'm a pretty blond; therefore, I must be dumber than a brick.

"Also, because I'm pretty, normal guys think I'm way out of their league, and the smarter the guy the further out he thinks I am. Marshall became an exception. He took time to get to know me, and bingo - he won me, except he's away all the time and probably will be for the next two decades before he retires from the airline."

I came to a stop and she slowed with me. I put my hands on her shoulders, in part for balance because we'd been running so hard, "Kristi, you have a gift. I'm a tad jealous, but I am your friend. I don't care what you read, although that book you mentioned wouldn't be my choice. I am not going to avoid you. Heck, I've just met the prettiest woman in the world. I like being seen with you, even if I am all smelly, sweaty, and out of breath. I feel the same way about Amber."

Kristi laughed and ran a finger through the sweat on my neck, "Well, there are other ways to get smelly, sweaty, and out of breath besides running." She started to slowly run again, and I caught up. She said, "Thanks for telling me that. I do like you."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Condominium Ch. 11

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds