• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 05

Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 05

1234

There is a skylight in my parents' bedroom, and so when I woke up I was staring up at the deep blue sky through a tiny little lens in the ceiling. The room was hot and warm and bright. Sam had rolled off of me, and was asleep on her side facing away from me on the pillow next to mine. Mom was gone, but I saw her through the window down at the fire, and made my way.

She had wrapped herself in a long white robe, fastened tightly by a belt tied intricately around her waist. She didn't look up to greet me, though I could see she heard me coming. She had lit a fire in the pit, and was fiddling with breakfast dishes when I finally got near enough to touch her.

"Breakfast is ready," she said curtly, scurrying out of the way of my touch to do more food preparation. "Sit down and eat."

"You're being highly efficient this morning," I said, "What's up?"

"Your dad is getting back this afternoon," she said, "You eat up and get on the river. You know he'll want fish when he gets here. He'll be wondering what you've been up to this whole time."

"Mhm," I said, pouring myself coffee and taking a sip, "I don't know what I'd tell him."

"You won't tell him anything," she said, still not meeting my gaze, "Nothing happened. We didn't do anything. We lay out and tanned and you fished and we shared meals like a family. Like a normal family. Nothing else happened."

"I think I can keep that straight," I said, trying not to sound as concerned as I was with my Mom's new demeanor, "If I get back today with any fish is all."

"You will," she said, "Go put your shorts on. All of nature can see you. Then eat up and get on the river."

"Mom," I said, "You seem perturbed. You should try and relax a little."

"Oh, you'd like that," she said, "You'd like that a lot. You've got this whole sick game going on with me and your sister, and I fell right into it. I feel sick."

"It's not a game, Mom. I never planned any of this. This isn't what I imagined a family vacation was going to look like."

She didn't say anything, just kept herself making busywork. I sat down on the picnic bench and leaned back into its table section, sipping at my coffee. I just watched her as she fussed about with dishes and concentrated very hard on not looking in my direction at all. When silence became untenable, she sighed in frustration, stood up straight, and wiped at her forehead while looking at the sky.

"I'm sorry," she said, "I don't mean to be snappy. I'm just having a really hard time processing just what the hell went on last night."

"It's okay, Mom," I said, "It didn't mean anything grave. We were all just horny, curious, and close. People do that."

"Families don't do that," she said.

"Well... maybe ours does?"

"No," she said, "I don't think I can do that again. We can't do that again."

"That's fine. But we can all be cool about it? We didn't do anything wrong."

She made eye contact with me for the first time, and I saw she was working really hard at holding back tears. Her lip was quivering. Her shoulders were shaking and she looked like her knees were ready to give way.

"I cheated on your father," she said, "Last night was cheating. He can't ever find out about it."

"He won't, Mom," I said, "It's fine. We don't ever have to tell him. Don't blame yourself. He hasn't been up to his husbandly duties lately, and it's better you got yourself sorted out somewhere that cares rather than just finding solace with a stranger."

Her knees gave way then. She fell into my lap and crossed her arms and started sobbing silently into them. I wrapped my arms around her back and rubbed her soothingly.

"You won't tell him, will you?" she said, "You won't say anything?"

"Mom, I promise he'll never find out."

"Do you think I'm a horrible person?"

"No," I said, "Not at all."

"I love your father," she said, "I really do. But a woman has needs. And if I'm being completely honest with myself, I kind of liked what happened yesterday. Kind of loved it. It made me feel so bad in such a good way. And I don't know if I'm a bad person because of it."

"You're not a bad person, Mom," I said, "You're just a person. That's all. That's all we all are."

She was looking up at me then, and finally her tears were waning, and the crack of a smile was breaking the corners of her determined frown.

"I think that's the best I can hope for," she said.

"Have you eaten?" I asked, "Get some breakfast in you. You'll feel better."

That's when the smile finally broke through, and she stood up on her feet again. She went back to the fire, and cracked eggs into a skillet.

"You eat," she said, "You need your protein."

The creak and then slam of the screen door opening alerted us, and both our heads cocked to catch sight of Sam strolling out along the porch and down the stairs. As was her custom, she was naked as the day she was born. My cock began stirring gently. Sam just had the type of body that could do it to me in an instant. Her naked breasts swayed and bounced on each step as she descended the staircase. Mom and I both watched in rapt attention, only Mom was more quickly able to break her spell.

"Sam, put your clothes on," she shouted up at her, "Your Dad is going to be back any time now. If you want a to tan, put a suit on."

"Oh, he won't care," Sam dismissed, "He'll probably be just as excited for it as Chris was."

"I'm not falling for that again, young lady," Mom said, "Go right back inside and get dressed for breakfast."

"What did you say to her?" Sam asked, stopping and turning to face me.

"I didn't say anything," I said. I wondered if my still being undressed was an issue. "She may have a point, though. You don't want to give Dad a heart attack."

"He's seen it before," she said.

"Seen you?" I asked, "You're quite a sight. Don't startle him."

Sam didn't say anything.

"No two buts about it," Mom said, "Get yourself dressed. Grab shorts for your brother, so he can get back to fishing. Then you and I can have a talk about family decorum."

That just about put the writing on the wall for me then. I drank my coffee, ate my eggs, and faster than I could even leer at Sam when she returned in her most stubbornly revealing bikini, I was out in the canoe hunting out the best fishing ground.

I wasn't feeling especially confident finding fish, considering it was a late morning start. It wasn't likely for the fish at that point to start biting til dusk, which comes late in the summer. Still, I found a patch of reeds where I was able to snag quite a few big walleye that might at least account for a few bad days' fishing on the river. I had enough that we'd all be fed, it just looked as though I'd been out on the river a few days with comparably scant success.

I hadn't the patience to stick it out til dusk, so before long I was paddling my way back home, a half-bucket full of fish the best I had to offer. I was hoping to get back in time to beat my Dad to the fridge, and get the fish in there so that it at least looked like I'd been up to something while he'd been away, as opposed to up to what I'd really been doing. With time on the river to consider it, it really did occur to me that I might have cucked my Dad something serious. I didn't know how he'd react and I never wanted to find out.

Regardless, by the time I was honing in on the dock, my dad was laying out on the grass, in between my mother and Sam. They were all decked out in modest bathing suits. As soon as I was in shouting distance, my Dad sat up and looked out at me, blocking the sun from his eyes with his hand. He jumped to his feet and strode out to meet me on the dock.

"Bad couple days on the river, boy?" he asked, before I was even docking, "It's okay, your Mom told me all about it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, she did," he said, "Nothing but oatmeal and preserves for you all the last couple days. I tell you, you can't feed a family with results like that."

I jumped out of the canoe and guided it by hand into the dock.

"Nope," I said, "Bad luck on the river. But at least we'll eat tonight." I grabbed the bucket of the modest catch I'd had on the river and slid it onto the dock for his examination. He looked at it in the shade of his hand again.

"That's not too bad, all told," he said, "We'll eat tonight. We may even eat tomorrow. That's not bad. Are you hungry?"

"I'm starving," I said.

"Good boy," he said, "You lay down and relax. We'll get Sam and your mother to cook."

Which we did. Sam and Mom disappeared up into the cabin while Dad laid me down and told me stories about his work. He'd been called back because of a pretty serious and curious manslaughter thing that happened to a kid from back home, and Dad was the only one available to represent him. That's really a story for another time, though.

We basked in the sunlight, catching the descending rays of the sun while he talked to me about action and responsibility, me all the while wondering what might have been shared between Mom and him, or Sam and him, or most curiously, between Mom and Sam. It was difficult to juggle at the same time thoughts about criminal culpability and incest, the emotions of anger and the feeling of horniness stretched too taught, so I was very relieved when plates of fish and sides were brought down to distract us.

It was not my imagination suggesting to me that dinner was stuffy and awkward. Conversation was sparse. Simple dinner requests like 'pass the salt' echoed unbecomingly in the silence they escaped from. Sideways glances made their presence known between Sam and I or Mom and I at every occasion my Dad lowered his eyes enough to catch food on his fork. Sam's bikini had changed to a much more modest one, although even it was still a striking black number that had me leering when I thought I could get away with it.

When all our hunger was sated, Dad dropped his fork loudly on his plate and smiled.

"I have a surprise," he announced, "You kids are going to love it."

Which surprise he removed from the trunk of our car, an old tent we used to go camping in when we went seriously camping.

"I thought it might be nice for you two to get out of the cabin and, you know, back to nature. Really appreciate the outdoors. You can't feel comfortable cramped into that tiny little bedroom you're stuffed in. You haven't slept together there since you were... what?" he asked, "Ten? Twelve?"

"Something like that," I said, looking at the last of my food.

Sam and I were under no false assumptions about the purpose of the tent. Dad wanted us out of the cabin to do loud sex things to our Mom. I didn't think about anything except having even more constricted space to share with Sam, for better or worse. I'd hardly had time to consider how she felt about everything that had passed, but she at least hadn't cast me any untoward glances I'd been able to pick up on. If Dad was feeling more confident in his ability to perform, I reckoned that could only be a good thing.

My guess couldn't have been too far from correct, since Mom and Dad disappeared into the cabin while Sam and I finished erecting the tent. The last of the sun was going down. Sam looked up at the cabin while I disappeared inside the tent. Mom had brought out sleeping bags for us while we were putting it up, so I rolled them out next to each other, undressed, and ducked into mine. The tent had put up all four of us when Sam and I were very young, but it seemed much smaller now than I remembered it. I'd hardly have room to spread my legs out. I swore off my last few nights of sleep, resigning myself to at least helping my Dad please my Mom again.

Sam ducked into the tent, too tall to stand up to her full height in it. She dropped to her knees.

"I left my pajamas up in the cabin," she said, "I guess it's not polite to go barging in there for them right now?"

"I wouldn't," I said, "Besides, it's not like it's something I haven't seen yet, is it?"

"You've got a cheek on you," she said, casting a downways glance at me. "You're right, but Mom's trying to convince me to rediscover modesty. You don't care, do you?"

"Do I look like I care?"

I watched her slip out of her bikini, all too briefly, before she slipped into her sleeping bag. Still, just the treat of the brief view her naked sculpted body was enough to get my dick stirring.

"I guess it's weird now that Dad's back," she said.

"Mom feels weird about it."

"Yeah," she said. "Whatever. It's not like Dad was going to give her anything."

"I guess, yeah, but still. He looks like he's feeling more confident today. Maybe he'll finally get it up for her." Sam shook her head.

"No," she said, "No he won't. I've seen that look on him before. The false bravado. The new car, new job, all in the last year. He comes home looking piss pleased with himself, sends me out to the movies, and it's just more of the same for Mom. More of the same for poor old Mom."

"Well you don't know tonight will be like that," I said, "Maybe tonight he's really got some confidence in what he's packing."

"More of the same," Sam only said.

"Poor Mom."

"What she really needs," Sam said, "Or I should say what he really needs, is something different."

"What do you mean?"

"You know how stuffy Dad is. Everything always prim and proper. He needs to get knocked out of his comfort zone. He needs something at least a little bit freaky."

"What are you saying?"

"Well, more of what we were up to. You know. It can't have been just Mom and I getting you so hard the last couple days. I think he just needs to let go a little, relax, and the erection will come to him."

"Is that what you think?" I asked.

"Of course it is," she said, "That's why I just said it."

"I don't know. You and Mom are both plenty attractive women. I don't think it's me feeling relaxed that's getting me up around you guys."

"Well, whatever," she said, "It couldn't hurt. It's the least we could do."

"What do you mean, 'the least we could do?' What are you suggesting?"

"I'm just saying we get Dad to relax a little bit. A little bit of clothing optional activities can do a lot to relax a person, I've learned. Hell, you've seen what it did to Mom in just a couple days."

"I guess," I said, "Mom was thirsty for it, though."

"You don't think Dad is thirsty?"

"Good point."

"Mom just seems so stuffy about it while he's around," Sam said, "Can you distract her?"

"What?" I asked, "Distract her? How?"

"Oh, like you wouldn't know."

"I wouldn't," I said.

"Just whip your dick out," she said, "You saw how Mom gets looking at it. She can't think straight."

"Is that how it works?" I asked.

"Seems to be," she said, "There's some kind of spell on that thing."

I tossed off the sleeping bag I was covered by, revealing my semi-hard member to my sister. "Is there?" I asked.

"Well now you're just teasing," she said.

"Me? A tease?" I asked, "That's impossible. I always finish what I start."

"What are you starting?"

"I don't know," I said, "But I know I'm going to finish."

She whipped off her sleeping bag without a moments' hesitation, matching my gesture immediately. She revealed her long lean body to me, punctuated at the chest by the large mounds of her breasts. She gestured with both hands down at pubic area.

"Finish this," she said.

I certainly didn't need to be told twice.

"Yeah?" I asked, rolling over and leaning down, kissing her belly briefly on my journey between her legs where I gave her just the quickest lick of her little slit, bottom to top. "You like this?"

"You know that I do," she said, "Otherwise I wouldn't let you get me all worked up-"

She was cut off mid-sentence by the power of her moan, deep and breathtaking. I circled her clit perfunctorily with my tongue before diving in, reaching the deepest depths my tongue could reach while the tip of my nose rounded about her clit. I grabbed her ass cheeks, dug my nails in and squeezed them tight, and I felt the grip of her thighs tightening around my ears while I dipped my tongue in her, flicking up and down irregularly.

Then the grip of her thighs tightened further on my head, and my fingers loosed their grip. My tongue stiffened. It felt like I was choking on her pussy, which come to think would maybe be a good way to go. My skull was crushing in on me, and it felt like my brain was squeezing and stretching out before I felt her rolling me, tossing me onto my back with the strength of her hip adductors. Then she was on top of me, the grip of her thighs loosening, and I resumed licking with abandon. I spanked each cheek of her ass with one of my hands, grabbing tightly and squeezing just as she bucked up into position.

She was sitting on my face now, her back arched, her huge breasts streaming out from her chest. I was barely able to appreciate the view with my eyes just barely peaking out from between her legs.

"Oh," she screamed, "Oh, god."

The arc of her back was too strong, and she tumbled back a little, catching herself on her hands.

"Yes," she screamed.

From her hands she propped herself up and out of reach of my tongue. I lashed up at her, but not for long. She turned herself around so that she was still sitting on my face, only now I was looking up her ass and along her back. My tongue resumed its insistent lashing, desperate for her taste, desperate for all I could get that was more of her.

"Oh, yes," she said, when she felt the reentry of my probing tongue onto her vulva and beyond, and with a quick buck and a last arch of her back she dropped down forward, draping my body with hers, her massive breasts pressing onto my abdomen, warming me, teasing my surging loins. I continued making circles with my tongue, feeling her hot breath on me. When I felt like she was too relaxed, overcome by smiling coma, I tilted my head back and stuck my tongue out extra far to tease just the rim of her asshole, in modest circles followed by gentle tonguing probes.

The anal contact spurred her on, and she bucked up briefly again, before dropping herself back onto my body, meeting my cock head-on with her eager lips. There was no hesitation or teasing in her conduct anymore. She dropped onto my cock like a hungry refugee, devouring as much of my length as she could manage to get her lips around. The feeling of warmth and wetness took over my entire body, and I was immediately enslaved to her mouth. My head lulled, and my tongue retracted back, and for a few minutes all I could do was catch my breath.

Sam didn't pause for a second, bobbing her head up and down, turning her neck to twist her lips as they rolled back and forth along the length of my shaft. My breaths were shallow, but when I could I caught myself and pulled her pussy back down to meet my lips, stabbing her with my tongue as deftly as I could. But try as I may, I had the rumbling feeling deep down that knew I could not last. Her warmth and wetness was too much for me, and I was overloading. Already, and so quickly, I felt the surge of an orgasm rolling in my testes. I pulled her onto my tongue and thrust it more urgently into her than before. Still, I could do nothing to stop my inevitable release, and just bit my lip (or hers, so to speak) and hunkered down to ride through the wave.

I was initially embarrassed to feel myself exploding into her throat so quickly, desperately, without adequately attending to her orgasm before my own. I've been bred into that kind of politeness. But any initial embarrassment passed as the feeling of my balls draining into her mouth were met with the familiar wetness of her vagina, overflowing and melting into me, and I realized her orgasm had taken her concurrently with mine. It was beautifully symmetrical, and for a long moment the only sounds were of our deep moans and panting.

I was so desperate still for contact that when she rolled off of me, I rolled over slightly so that I could grab her, still kissing her pussy gently, before I felt her hands between us and pushing me away.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Big Tits on Lil Sis Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds