• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rudy's Romps Ch. 05

Rudy's Romps Ch. 05

12

Going Shopping

Later that evening, Sandy found herself alone in her bedroom and bored. She didn't really feel like spending her time watching TV with her roommate. As a result, she decided to pull out all her pictures and accessories, and she started working on her scrapbooks. Sandy could get pretty serious about her projects. She had boxes full of empty albums, adhesive, embellishments such as assorted buttons, bits of foliage, and fancy washers, hole punches, markers, pens and different types of paper stock. She even had an expensive Cameo die-cutter so she could trim things exactly the way she wanted to. Nearly every week, she was out at the Picture Shop resizing photographs so they would fit better on her pages. Once everything was out and organized on the floor, she took a seat on the carpet and got to work.

Had Jeremy walked into the bedroom right then, he would have taken a long and impatient at all the pictures she'd littered up the floor with, and at all her materials and tools. Then Jeremy would have started scratching his head as if his girlfriend had gone loony.

Not Rudy, though. He'd been expressing a genuine interest in what Sandy did, so much that he'd asked her to send pictures of some of her favorite finished pages. She had, and he seemed to take several minutes to study her shots, before he emailed or messaged her back with his initial impressions. The praise he lavished on Sandy gave her a sense of pride, for nobody outside of her little circle of fellow scrapbookers ever really understood why she did what she did, or why she was so serious about it. You have an artistic eye, Rudy had said to her. You have a great sense of color and geometric placement, of balance and coordination.

Rudy's last message to her made her laugh: 'I'm just saying all that mushy stuff, so I can get into your pants.'

Sandy decided to call him outright, instead of emailing and messaging him like she usually did. Rudy was home, like he always was, and he took the time to pause from whatever weird thing he was studying to talk to her. Rudy listened as she talked about how her day went. He asked questions about what was going on with her ex-husband and her estranged son, and even with Jeremy. Rudy asked her lots of questions about her life, her views, and about all kinds of other things as well. Sandy sighed, for if Jeremy had paid even half of the attention that Rudy was giving her, she'd have been a very happy woman.

"You want to hear something funny?" Rudy asked, after Sandy had turned things around and asked him how his day had gone. "I went to the store earlier. I was trying to see if I could influence the people around me, and specifically the women, by only using my mind."

"You are so weird." Sandy commented.

"Yeah, it comes with the package. I mean, I wasn't trying to bend them to my will or anything. I was just trying to implant a subtle idea into their heads. Okay, so this is what happened, and no, I'm not making this up. I was going through the aisles at the Galmart. It was fairly crowded there, like it usually is. In my head, I was projecting for women to leave whatever aisle I happened to be walking through. Most women just kept on doing whatever they were doing. A few started looking around themselves until they made eye contact with me. A very small number of women actually left the aisle right away, even when they'd been standing there shopping at first. I couldn't tell if my experiment was working or not, because the results were so random.

"Anyway, I decided to switch tactics. I thought to myself, the next woman that comes by, I'm not going to push away from me, but instead I'm going to try and attract her toward me. So this supervisor flashes by at the end of the aisle. I guess she's pushing some abandoned cart back toward the front of the store. I have like half a second to project my thoughts at her, and she was looking straight ahead of her as she walked. Well, this woman stopped in her tracks. She started looking around blankly. When she saw me she asked me if the cart she was pushing belonged to me, even though that cart had been nowhere near me to begin with."

"That was just a coincidence." Sandy shook her head.

"Maybe so." Rudy admitted. "But... there were two other shoppers between me and this supervisor, plus one of them had a kid in their cart. I was standing at least twenty feet away from this supervisor when she asked me that question. The look on her face gave me the impression that she thought she'd heard somebody calling out to her. Even better, I had a witness with me while I was at the store. This was one of the girls who stops by my place sometimes to talk about metaphysics. This girl was making fun of what I was doing up until this last incident. She saw how the supervisor stopped, and how she turned to look at me as if she was honing in on a target."

"Rudy, you're crazy, and so is that girl who was with you."

"As crazy as I was when I showed up in your roomie's bedroom? How about I send myself into your room right now, and I prove to you that some of this stuff is really possible?"

"You can't do that, Rudy. Nobody can!"

"Dare me. Dare me like Patty dared me when I was working at the casino, and let's find out."

Sandy glanced over at the alarm clock, finding that is was barely going to hit seven. Jeremy wouldn't be due back for another couple of hours, she figured, so she had some time to play along with Rudy's ridiculous notions. "Okay, I dare you."

"I wish I'd taken a look at your bedroom when I was in your apartment that morning." Rudy whined. "So I could visualize it now."

"See, you can't do it." Sandy told him.

"Hold on. I didn't say I couldn't do it. I got into Dee Dee's room without knowing what that looked like, didn't I? Let's do this, let's get us both back to that state of arousal, so that I can use that energy like I did back at the coffee house. Just try not to freak out if things start to feel like you're having a dream."

"I did not freak out last time!"

"Right. You remember about that mental bookmark I asked you to keep in mind?"

"Yes."

"Try and bring that back into focus, while I say some dirty things to you."

"Now, that sounds fun." Sandy grinned.

And so, for the next few minutes, the odd pair concentrated on naughty thoughts and each other's company. Sandy found herself smirking over just how ridiculous it all sounded, and how pleasantly quirky and away from the norm Rudy was. She was pretty happy about befriending him, though, even if he had somehow snuck into Dee Dee's bedroom, and...

There was a loud thump on her bed, provoking Sandy to bolt up to her feet and spin around to face it. There was Rudy on the mattress, his upper half teetering on the edge and off-balance. His legs were flailing about precariously in the air until he tipped over and landed on the floor. Rudy spilled all over her precious scrapbook supplies.

"No, you're going to ruin my pictures!" Sandy cried out, as she rushed over to drag Rudy to his feet.

Once he was standing and facing her, Sandy reached out and touched his chest, just to make sure Rudy was a real person. She was deathly afraid of ghosts, and always had been, but this was him. Really him!

Rudy was wearing his casual attire of a black tank top and red cotton shorts. He was smiling at her, and at his success in the experiment. Rudy had just reached out for her shoulders, when they both heard a man's voice booming out from the living room.

"Hey, Sandy, I'm home!"

"That's Jeremy!" Sandy gasped. "He's not supposed to be here! I can't believe he came home early! Quick, go hide somewhere! He'll come in here any second!"

Realizing that yet another scandal might erupt in his life, Rudy's first impression was to duck under the bed, but it was too short to squeeze under. His next hiding place of choice was the closet. While its door was open, he saw in dismay that it was full of boxes containing all of Sandy's scrapbooking supplies. He looked back at the nervous woman with an open mouth.

"The drapes, hide behind the drapes!" The blonde started pushing at him.

Quickly, Rudy flew over the photos he'd just scattered and bent up, and concealed his body behind the dark green folds of fabric. The curtains were still swaying around and the bottoms of Rudy's sneakers partly visible, when the bedroom door swung open and Jeremy stepped in.

"Hey, Sandy." Her boyfriend said. "How come you didn't come out when I called?"

Sandy never had a problem with going out to greet Jeremy before. This time she felt like she was being hailed as a puppy when its master got home, and she wasn't liking that one bit. Sandy sighed, and with both arms she pointed down at all stuff she had spread out on the bedroom floor. "I was a little busy, if you hadn't noticed."

"Oh, you're doing that again."

This time, she grew a little irritated. "Yes, I was doing that again. If I'd known you would be coming home so early, I wouldn't have put everything out like this. As you can see, nobody bothered to tell me anything, as usual!"

This pointed barb bothered Jeremy not one bit. "Okay, I'll be in the living room watching TV. Just let me know when you're finished cleaning up, because I've got some things I need to work on again."

Just like that, Jeremy turned to head back out.

From the opposite side of the bedroom, Rudy made a loud fart sound.

Jeremy turned to look into Sandy's face. The look on her boyfriend's face was so strange, that Sandy couldn't help but to break out into loud and uncontrollable giggles. Jeremy frowned and made another face at her, before he finally exited the room.

Sandy waited a few seconds, just to be sure he wasn't coming back. Reassured, she hurried over to the curtain Rudy was hiding behind. Sandy pulled it back only slightly, just in case, and looked Rudy straight in the eye.

"You are so bad!" She scolded him. "I can't believe you did that!"

Once the words were out of her mouth, she started giggling again.

In response, Rudy reached out and cupped her face with both of his hands. He kissed her, like a lover would. Sandy felt her heart reaching out for him, for she'd never before known a man quite like him.

After the steamy kiss, Sandy reluctantly pulled away. "You'd better go."

Sandy slid the patio door open. Rudy slipped out like a shadow, until he barreled into Jeremy's old barbecue and made such a clatter that it could have woken up an entire army.

"I'm a Secret Agent Man." Rudy said, before he located the latch to the patio gate and let himself out.

Sandy started laughing again, before she shut the door and went to gather and put away all her supplies. As she was doing so, she began to wonder if her feelings for Rudy were not starting to eclipse her feelings for Jeremy.

At a little past nine the next morning, Sandy started messaging Rudy online.

Sandy: Are you home?

Rudy: Yeah, still reading stuff. What are you up to?

Sandy: I'm bored.

Rudy: I can always come over, now that I know I can do that.

Sandy: Don't you dare! I'm not alone today.

Rudy: Oh?

Sandy: Jeremy took a day off.

Rudy: So spend some time with him.

Sandy: He's looking at me right now.

Rudy: Will you get in trouble if you're talking to me?

Sandy: No. He knows I have friends online. And I already told him that if he doesn't talk to me, I'll find somebody that will. He knows I'm talking to a man.

Rudy: I don't want to get you into any trouble.

Sandy: I'm a big girl. So... What are your plans for today?

Rudy: Well, I'm waiting on a call from this job interview I went to. Other than that, I'm just hanging out, cuz the funds ain't exactly overflowing their coffers at the moment.

Sandy: Come shopping with me.

Rudy: What is it with you and shopping? You go shopping like every day.

Sandy: I have to order some more prints, thanks to the ones you creased up last night. On top of that, I have to get out of the apartment. I'm not going to sit here and watch Jeremy doing his stupid homework all day.

Rudy: I'm really sorry about that. I'll cover the costs for the pics.

Sandy: I don't want your money.

Rudy: How about a backrub then, after that toe-job I still owe you?

Sandy. Mmmmm.

Rudy: Don't get me started. I want to listen to you squeal again. That is such a turn-on.

Sandy: You're bad.

Rudy: I know. So, same deal as before? You call me once you're on the road, and I tag along on your headset?

Sandy: Yes. Give me fifteen to get ready. Bye.

It was more like twenty-five minutes, before Sandy found herself behind the wheel. The top on her BMW was down, because it was such a beautiful day. The road noise was forcing her to talk much louder than usual in order for Rudy to hear her.

"So, I was thinking..." Sandy mused.

"Thinking gets people in trouble." Rudy joked. "Especially with the kinds of things we think about."

Sandy sniggered for a moment, before she continued. "Do you remember how we almost got into that Dream State place at the coffee shop?"

"How could I forget?"

Sandy smiled. "I want to try that again."

"I'm down for that!"

"What do I need to do?"

"Uh, just find a place to park, and start giving me the general layout. After that, you've got to get yourself all worked up."

"No problem, on that last part." Sandy replied flirtingly. She scanned the nearby streets and buildings. "Here's the parking lot for a fast food place. I'm pulling in here."

She proceeded to describe said parking lot and its surroundings, using her well above-average powers of observation.

"How turned on are you?" Rudy asked.

"Oh, I'm all squishy for you already. I can't wait for you to get here."

For the next few minutes, they both concentrated on that simple location. Nothing seemed to be happening, however. After a long yawn, Sandy pulled on the mechanized lever that tilted her seat back. Beneath the shade of her sunglasses, Sandy shut her eyes.

A few moments later, Sandy's door clicked open, giving her a sudden jolt. The cute blonde opened her eyes to see Rudy swinging the door wide and holding his hand out to help her exit. Rudy was wearing a more presentable and casual button shirt, in blue and denim shorts, Sandy noted. She allowed him to pull her to her feet. Rudy seemed the perfect gentleman, as he shut the door and leaned his back against the car. He even scooted down a bit to compensate for their difference in height.

Rudy pulled Sandy close. His gentlemanly demeanor vanished once he'd set his lips on her. His kisses sought to devour her with their intensity, to evoke her passion from the depths it had been banished to by her boyfriend. His tongue lashed out like a whip, sweeping and invasive. It felt like a violent skirmish had broken out between their two hot and wet mouths. Sandy was as hot as she'd ever gotten with any man in her entire life, and here they were, barely getting started.

She pulled away, hoping to take in the boyish playfulness that always seemed to be shining in Rudy's eyes. It was there, as well as something more powerful and more profound than what she'd been expecting. Sandy wasn't just a temporary plaything for him, as she'd always thought. She wasn't one of those girls that always came around looking for him, and mistakenly knocked at her door, or one of those girls that he was always talking about in his dirty stories.

What she saw in his eyes that moment, what she was just realizing, was that Rudy's feelings for her were just as deep as Sandy's feelings were for him.

"Rudy, open your mouth." Sandy instructed him. "I want to show you my special kiss."

Being the jester that he was, Rudy replied. "You want to check my tonsils? We have this saying in Spanish. When somebody wants to make out with somebody else, the slang for that is 'I'd sure like to check that person's tonsils'."

"You always have an anecdote for everything, don't you?" Sandy smiled and rolled her eyes. "Just open your mouth, no, not like that. Now you're just being an ass. Open it a little, and don't move your lips or your tongue or anything. Let me do all the work. Okay?"

"You've got it."

Sandy slipped the soft snake of her tongue from her mouth. She slid it across Rudy's lips, before she penetrated the warm cavern of his mouth. In her tantalizing and agonizingly slow way, she ran her tongue over his, over his teeth and gums and around the insides of his cheeks. She kept this up for several minutes, until she could feel Rudy's hard cock pressing against the inside of her thigh.

His cock wanted to be inside of her wet pussy, she knew, and she wanted it there just as bad. And maybe, just maybe, she would let it happen this time. If only they weren't at such a public place like that parking lot...

Sandy pulled back to take in her surroundings, but not far enough to break from Rudy's hold on her. Everything looked normal to her: the scenery, the weather, the time of day. The parking lot was still there, as was the fast food joint and all the buildings around it. The cars were still visible, but even on the street they weren't in motion. The only thing missing from that surreal scene was the people. In fact, it looked like Rudy and her were the only living things on the planet.

"We're in the Dream State now, aren't we?" She asked.

"Yeah." Rudy was taking in the landscape now as well. "It's funny, but I've been here before, and I didn't even know it. (True story - the editor.) I know how you don't like to hear scary stuff, so I won't go into all the details."

"We'll be able to get out of this place, when we're ready to?" Sandy asked.

"I'm pretty sure we can."

"And we can do anything we want while we're here?"

"I don't know." Rudy shrugged. "I'm pretty sure this place isn't the same as the Matrix movies, meaning we have some physical laws to govern us, probably, and..."

"You know what I mean, you goof." Sandy came in closer and set her lips close to his.

"You did not just call me a goof." Rudy said.

"Rudy, be quiet. I'm standing right here."

Rudy knew what that meant. He embraced her tightly, and resumed planting those intense and languorously passionate kisses on her. Rudy rubbed her back in a constant motion, and felt a shudder course through Sandy when he brazenly reached down and clenched her ample butt. Sandy undid the front of her shorts, loosening them just enough for Rudy to be able to slid his hands past the waistband. His warm fingers were soon sliding over her bare ass.

"You forgot your panties." Rudy whispered into her ear.

Sandy squealed, lightly. "I want this so bad, Rudy. I want you so bad."

Rudy pulled gently at her shorts, until they slid down to her ankles. She giggled as she had trouble stepping out of them, and was prevented from falling over only because Rudy's grip on her was steady. Now bottomless, Rudy walked her over to the passenger side. He stripped down to his sneakers, while she took off her top and exposed her breasts to him.

They gazed into each other's eyes and took in each other's bodies. That simple act was further blossomed by the lust they felt for one another, before Rudy opened the car door and took a seat. He tilted the seat back and waited for her.

Sandy went to him, straddling his thighs and gently easing her body onto his cock. She held that position, relishing the feel of Rudy being that deep inside of her, expanding her wet folds so wonderfully while his strong hands stayed at her sides. Sandy brought her body up, nearly far enough for Rudy to pop out of her, before she slowly lowered her body back down. Up and down she went. Sandy always maintained that same steady pace that she craved so much during sex. She appreciated very much that Rudy enjoyed her particular way of making love. Too many of her previous lovers had been of the same, self-pleasing and rushed mold.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Rudy's Romps Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 187 milliseconds