• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 02

An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 02

12

Since it seemed I had gotten away with my first affair so easily I decided to start making up for so much lost time. Ten years with the same woman and the same routine had finally caught up with me. I still loved Sarah but our lovemaking had become routine and ordinary when we had any at all. After being in the spotlight so much over the years in my band it seemed I had many married women that had been making veiled advances for a very long time. I figured now was the time to pursue some of them. The affair with Shelley had turned me so around that I was now definitely after similar trysts.

I decided the first one I would pursue was this great looking woman down the street that Sarah and I had befriended and got together with as couples a few times and that had been out to see the band on many occasions. Her name was Holly and her husband was Jack. Jack was this overconfident braggart businessman type that loved to talk about himself and usually dominated the conversation. I think he fancied himself a ladies man and was always alluding to the fact that he could probably bag any chick he wanted. He seemed especially attracted to younger women, while I really preferred women my own age. Especially the married ones. His wife Holly was a sweetheart that was always busy with something around the house while Jack worked long hours and was always away. Holly had this great body that she had no problem showing off to anyone in the neighborhood that cared to see it. She gardened a lot and was always outside the house in shorts and tight top or even a bathing suit. She had these great tits that filled out her tops and it seemed she was always trying to wear something tighter around them. Tight and low cut. Whenever I'd talk to her outside she seemed to make an effort to lean over on something to give me a better view of them. Her legs were to die for. And she had the perfect shape keeping as fit as she did.

Holly was going to be my target. I figured I'd just make a few suggestive comments and see how she reacted. Sarah slept late and rarely went out of the house and Holly's husband Jack was never home, and since I worked nights I thought I'd try to pull something off with her. It would be easy enough for me to find an excuse to stop in at her place the next time I saw her working outside. I remembered all the things she had told me over the years about her likes and dislikes and I think I also knew her weaknesses. Why not give it a try? If there was a chance to get between those beautiful legs of hers and to get my mouth on those great tits then I was going to take it. A couple of times at the bars when she had come out to see the band she had a little too much to drink and she would come up behind me during breaks and playfully put her arms around my neck and push those luscious tits into my back and give them a little rub against me before laughing as if nothing happened. She even did this while Sarah was there. I knew if the right circumstance presented itself I could get this woman to open her legs. I figured she'd probably like to get even with Jack for being such a dickhead ladies man anyway and I'm just the guy to use to get even. For all we know, Jack was out having affairs of his own anyway.

Sure enough, she was out on her knees in the garden with that great little butt of hers sticking out for all the neighborhood to see. She had these short white cutoff jeans on and a tight tank top pulled low enough to allow plenty of cleavage showing and she was barefoot with her hair pulled back and clasped behind her head and she was sweaty and a little dirty from working in the yard. As if I didn't have a plan, I decided to stop over and say Hi. It was still early enough in the day that I didn't need to worry about any intrusions from either of our spouses.

"A little hot out to be working so hard in the yard Hon." I said as I strolled into her yard.

"Oh Hi Jim!" She said as she brushed some hair back with the back of her hand and turned to face me, still on her knees. "What brings you out this time of day?"

I wanted to say 'I came to see if I could get a taste of that sweet little pussy of yours' but I restrained myself.

"Sarah's still in bed, I was getting bored and I wondered if you had a cold beer in the house." I said instead.

"Absolutely!" she beamed. A huge smile came over her gorgeous face and she seemed to light up over the suggestion. This was going pretty well so far.

"Come on in the house Jim. I was just ready to take a break anyway. I could use a little breather and cool down." she seemed really pleased at the intrusion.

"Well Hon, don't cool down too much, you know I like you hot Sweetheart." I figured I'd try an innocent joking comment to see where it got me.

At this, something changed in her. She blushed a little, brought her hands up just under her boobs as if smoothing her tank top and said quietly "Well then Jim, you need to come by more often sweetie. You might be just what this girl needs to take the edge off once in awhile." and she gave me a little wink and got to her feet and gave me a little smooch on the cheek as her hand absently brushed the front of my pants.

She grabbed my hand, took a quick look around and led me inside. I remembered one time our drummer Derek had said that he and Holly had had a brief smooch session in the back room of the club one night when she came to see the band and he said she was a really hot kisser, especially when she had been drinking. He said she apologized quickly after, but then asked playfully how could she get to know Jim better. And quickly said she was joking. ...But he knew she wasn't.

We went into the kitchen and she indicated a tall stool for me to sit on at the island counter in the middle of the kitchen while she walked to the other side near the refrigerator. She leaned down with her elbows on the counter allowing me an unobstructed view of those great tits of hers and she said:

"What would you like Jim? ...to drink I mean." and let out a little laugh.

"Well sweetheart, what do you have? ...to drink I mean."

At this she smiled broadly and said:

"Honey I can get you whatever you'd like. Care for a little shot in the morning? Jack would never allow me to have one but he's not here as you can see. And what Jack doesn't know won't hurt him."

"Sarah's the same way and I agree. What they don't know won't hurt them. Let's have a shot sweetheart. Just the two of us."

She turned and stood on her toes and reached up to the liquor cabinet, exposing much of her bare back between the jeans and her top, and giving me an extended view of that great tight butt of hers. She obviously knew what she was doing to me because she took her time with this to let it sink in that she was showing me what she had. God I love it when a woman does this. She was being such a bad girl. She poured us a shot each of Wild Turkey and came around to stand in front of me to hand me mine as we touched glasses and toasted.

"Here's to becoming better friends." she said as we clinked glasses and downed the booze.

The Turkey hits quickly, especially early in the day and on an empty stomach. I watched her extend those wonderful boobs as she threw her head back and downed hers quickly. I knew it would take effect right away so I said to her:

"Holly you know when you're out in the yard showing that hot little butt of yours it's a wonder you don't stop traffic and cause accidents."

She laughed at this. And put her hands up behind her head and undid the tie restraint she had on her hair and let her hair fall down over her shoulders. And then she fluffed her hair up with a high extension of her arms and pushed her chest out a little farther.

"Oh, I doubt anyone notices." she said and laughed.

"Baby, every guy in the neighborhood is probably walking around with a hard on watching you out in the garden. You probably have the wives fuming."

She laughed at this as well.

"What about you Jim? Ever get a hard on while watching me? Hmmm?"

I definitely liked where this was going. I think the Wild Turkey was kicking in with me and it sure was kicking in with her. I imagine she has a low tolerance and it would take very little to step this up to getting her out of those pants. Just to bring it up a notch and to cash in quickly on the moment I said:

"Lets have another shot sweetheart, here's to hard-ons!"

She lit up with that and laughed out loud.

"Oh yes, I can definitely drink to that, make it a double!"

We downed them quickly. It was time to get a little action going. I like the banter and the chase, and I like to work up to the event. Taking our time and enjoying this is the best part for me and I knew she would be up for it after all the booze.

I reached my hand up to her neckline and slowly wiped away a smudge of dirt from her gardening, taking my time and coming very close to her breasts while I rubbed it away. She leaned her head back and placed her hand on my shoulder

and moved closer to me so that her knees and mine were touching. She then lifted one of her legs and bent it at the knee and placed it between my legs on the stool on which I was sitting. Needless to say, I was completely at attention down there, and she moved her knee up further to push against my hardness.

"So Jim, you didn't answer me yet Honey, ever get a hard on while watching me?"

I grabbed her gently on her bare waist and let my fingers rub around the top of her cutoff jeans and said quietly:

"I think you're going to find out sweetheart. I think you and I are going to find out a lot of things about each other before we're done here. What time does Jack get home again?"

"Not for hours Jim." Not for hours sweetie." she smiled back.

I let my fingers go a little lower into the top of her pants while I moved them around in front.

At that she lowered her hands to my waist and undid my pants and slowly unzipped me and pulled my pants down and off. She was watching me intently as she did this and was also watching what she was doing there. She seemed to be having very much fun at this. I was letting her, curious to see how she would play this. She kissed me ever so lightly and said:

"This is fun. It's about time we got around to this you and I." She whispered in my ear: "How about it Jim? Having fun?" as she nibbled at my ear lobe and gently blew into my ear: "I think you and I are going to have some fun today."

I reminded her:

"Holly I still get hard when I think of you on your knees."

"Jim" she said "I do my best when I am on my knees."

She then kneeled down onto her knees and brought me out into the open whereupon she grabbed onto me oh so gently and said:

"Now we'll see. Now we'll see Honey. Now we'll see how we both do and I like what I see so far. And it's about time."

She ran her fingers up and down a few times just to tease me as she breathed heavily upon me there to get me going even further. She looked at it and then looked back up at me with a knowing look as if to say 'now I have it' without actually saying it.

"How am I doing so far Jim?" she asked, as if I could answer. I was leaning back in the stool and letting her work it because she was so good at it.

I loved what she said next, I almost came at the words:

"So here Jack, my loving, cheating, unfaithful, flirty, uncaring husband ... TAKE THIS!!"

At that she plunged her mouth over my hard penis almost to the end. I couldn't believe she could get it all in there but she did. Back and forth over and over until she came up for air. It was incredible! How could she do that?

She stopped for a few seconds to get her breath which she breathed upon my hard penis and had a little laugh as she looked up at me.

"What do you think so far Jim?" she said "Like me on my knees? Does Sarah get on her knees like this?" she laughed knowingly. "I'll bet not! Not like I'm going to do!"

She reached up to kiss me then and gave me her tongue and laughed while she was doing it and said:

"Hours Jim. Hours left."

Holly then went back downstairs to my already swollen hard penis which was now soaked with her saliva and stroked it gently up and down easily as she said to no one in particular:

"And now Jack. I love you so much Darling. I love the way you treat me and the way you ignore me and the way you flirt with other women and the way you just are sweetheart and for just being you. "THIS IS FOR YOU BABY!! "

And then she plunged her wet mouth fully over my already bursting hardness and pulled back and forth over and over and over until I could barely stand it! Yow what a juicy woman!

When she decided she was going to move on to other things she released her mouth upon me and moved it slowly up my body to mine and we kissed intently. It was just as Derek had told me, she was a great kisser. Especially as drunk as she and I were at the moment. My hands resumed their working upon the top of her jeans and worked the button open as she put those great tits upon my chest and her tongue in my mouth and let it happen.

I got her jeans undone and slowly pulled them down leaving her in only her tiny white panties and tank top. I got my hands around her bottom and gently pulled her closer as we kissed more deeply. Now I stood up from the stool and had her against me face to face while I pushed myself into the front of her and brought my hands up her back to get hold of her tank top which I pulled up and over her head, exposing the tight white bra holding those luscious tits. She pulled my shirt up and off in a similar fashion, and we were ready to move this in a more serious direction.

As my hardness was pressed tightly against the front of her panties I kept feeling the urge to shoot, but I managed to keep it under control. My arms were around her and my hands caressed up and down her bare back and across her bra strap and down to those beautiful wet panties. She had my head in her hands and was rubbing them through my hair as her tongue pressed deep into my mouth as she and I breathed into each other. I moved my hands up and under her armpits and gently lifted her up and onto the counter and she didn't resist. She opened her legs and I moved in between them as we kept kissing. She then brought those wonderful legs up so that her feet were on the edge of the counter, with me between them. I pulled her bottom up against me as I moved my mouth down to her neck while continuing nibbling and kissing. Down and down across her chest and over those wonderful breasts as she leaned back and supported herself in that sitting position with her hands behind her and her head leaned back and that hair falling down upon the counter.

"Oh Jim, I'm getting so wet." She whispered "What are you doing to me you bad boy?"

I got my mouth down to her panties and she opened her legs even more and allowed me to explore the insides of her thighs with my tongue and my kisses and my breath, as my tongue gently went around the edges of those panties. To tease her I would let my tongue cross over the front of them gently and I even took a little nibble while I was there at which she would take a large inhale each time while her head was thrown back and her arms firmly gripping the counter behind her. This was heaven. Oh my God was she tasty. I love the taste of a new woman, especially a married one that wants it as much as she obviously did.

"Jim, Jim, Jim" she said. "What are you doing to me sweetie?" and gave a little laugh.

"Baby, let it go." I said "I love the taste of you, you wet little thing you. Let's just get these out of the way shall we?" I said as I pulled her panties down and off exposing her juicy wet hot little pussy which she was putting out there all for me to have my way with.

It was then that I plunged in with my tongue and my mouth to get it all. I wanted it all over me. I wanted to savor every last little bit of it, of her, of the wetness, the taste, the smell, the sound, the moment. This is what it's all about. This is what I had been missing all these years, and I was going to make up for lost time. I was going to ravish this beautiful juicy cheating wife of a friend and I was going to do it completely, starting with a mouthful of her juicy puss!

After working her for awhile I caught my breath and said to her:

"Holly, where do we take this from here Honey."

She said to me:

"Let's take it to his bed Jim. That's where I want this to go. I want your cock in me in his bed. And I want to cum all over it!"

I grabbed her up by the bottom as she wrapped her wonderful legs around me and I carried her down the hall to the bedroom. She was biting my neck as we went our way and licking and giggling and having so much fun as we were on our way to her husband's bedroom. I deposited her on the bed there and she wouldn't let loose of me as I climbed on the bed also and continued my assault upon that great body of hers. I was so hard at this point and she rolled me over and grabbed it and said:

"Let's teach him another lesson sweetie, let's teach them both a lesson. I think you and I can teach them a lesson they will never forget, if only they knew." ...and then laughed again as she straddled me and grabbed my hands and placed them on those luscious throbbing wonderful tits of hers.

She brought it up and onto my hardness and it was so wet and juicy and clung to me with just the right amount of pressure as though it was just built for my penis as she lowered that thing down onto me and back again and again and again and again until there were tears coming out of her eyes and a smile on her face and the heavy breathing and the moans and her head tilted back and her hands on my chest with her nails digging in and she was crying:

"OH YES!! OH YES!! OH YES!!"

Needless to say I was about there but didn't want this to end yet. It took all I had to keep from shooting everything into that juicy pussy right at that moment but I wanted to keep this going. I had to keep this going. This was just too good to end this soon.

"Holly, turn over and get on your knees again sweetheart. Let me get you from behind. I won't enter you there I just want to still be between those legs as you are on the bed and I can get that beautiful ass coming against me. Put me back in where we were and let me get you and continue. I want my arms around your waist and you coming back and forth into me. Let's do this right and have it all Baby. I know you do your best work when you're on your knees so turn over sweetheart."

She complied of course and soon she was on all fours and I was back in and the sensation was so great I again had a hard time containing it. I got her from behind and she was working that butt back and forth as I was working my way in and out and I leaned back and grabbed her hips, those shapely hips, and I gave her all I had as I looked at her hair all askew as she brought her head back and then down again time and time again as she took it over and over. She was sweating from the exertion, mingled with the sweat from earlier work and I licked the sweat, that tasty sweat, off her bare back as she moaned with ecstasy. What a woman! Oh my God this was so great fucking this hot juicy married woman in her own husband's bed as she encouraged me and we were going to keep it a secret from our spouses!

She brought her head down upon the bed and stretched her arms out in front of her as I continued working her from behind. I moved my hands up from her hips to encircle her waist and then moved them up further to get a hold of those great tits as she swayed back and forth and moaned with my pumping her.

"Oh Oh Oh" she purred demurely as she let it happen.

I needed to get my tongue in her mouth again and get her arms around me so I turned her over on her back and climbed in between those shapely legs and pushed myself up by my arms as she then lifted up, grabbed my head in her hands and gave me the most delicious kisses, all wet and open mouthed with her tongue working in and out of me as I continued my assault on her pussy with more vigor. Her legs came up to my hips and were bent at the knee and I gave it to her as deeply as I possibly could go, over and over, with my body pounding against the inside of her thighs.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • An Excursion into Adultery Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds