• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer Days Ch. 02

Summer Days Ch. 02

I awoke to a quiet room and a sick feeling in my stomach. My cousin had raped me last night. Even worse, he had convinced me that I wanted him to touch me, and had made me cum before he had his way with me. Had I deserved what he had done, like he said?

I rolled over in bed to the realization that my sheets were stiff with sweat, cum, and some blood. I slowly got out of bed, my body stiff and sore. My ass burned where Ian had forced his way inside of me. It didn't hurt as much as I had imagined, but it didn't feel good, either. As I stripped the sheets off the bed, I slowly began to accept what had happened. I was now a rape victim. How could I go on?

I numbly got my sheets into the wash and came back upstairs. Thankfully, Ian didn't seem to be home. My parents were also absent, so I didn't have to see or deal with anyone. I didn't know what I would say to people now. I got raped last night. Everything has changed.

I got into the shower and felt the hot water running over my body. I started to relax a little, and to breathe a little deeper and more comfortably. I cleaned my sore ass and found that it felt a little better as the warm water ran over it. It had been violated, but this was still my body, and it had survived. I soaped up my limp dick and washed away the feeling of someone else's touch. As I washed myself, I began to rub my hand over my cock and balls and began to grow hard. This was my body. Yes, it had responded to someone I didn't want touching me. But it was still mine, and it still worked. I was going to be ok. I was half hard as I finished the shower and was even thinking about jerking off as I shut the taps off and began to step out of the tub.

And that's when I saw Ian. He was sitting on the closed toilet, apparently waiting for me to get out of the shower. I started and quickly reached for my towel to cover myself, and immediately began to shake.

"Ian!" I gasped. "I... I..." But I had no idea what to say. I wanted to shout at him for doing that to me last night. Wanted him to get the hell out of the bathroom, out of my bedroom, out of my house, out of my life. It dawned on me right then that I had two more months of having to live with him.

"Morning, Paul." Ian said, almost sweetly. "I really liked what you let me do last night."

"Ian, I didn't let you. I didn't want it. Please get out and let me get dressed."

"Oh, you wanted it all right. Looks like you may even want some more, from how your cock looked a second ago." He stood up and approached me. "Why not let me stroke you off again?"

I tried to back away but where could I go? I was stuck right up against the bathtub. I held the towel against me and tried to figure out how to get out of the bathroom, but he was in my way. Ian reached out and began to nuzzle his hand against my cock through the towel. Despite my fear, I realized how much I did like the feeling of someone else touching me. I began to grow hard, against my will. He smiled and leaned in and began sucking at my throat, and my chest. As his tongue danced across my skin, I sighed and heard a small moan escape my lips. Was it so bad to let him do this?

Ian smiled when he heard me moan and snatched the towel from me, throwing it on the floor. He slipped his hardening cock from the fly in his boxers and held both of us in his hand, stroking us both softly. I stared down at my cock rubbing against his in disbelief. I had never thought of myself with another man, but it was incredibly hot to see my erection next to my cousin's, somehow. We were nothing alike, but our dicks were remarkably similar. Not very long, but both quite thick, with a nice tip. I moaned again as he gripped us both tightly and pumped. I let the pleasure relax me, and stopped thinking about arguing.

Seeing my resistance drop, Ian began to turn me around. He continued kissing and sucking my shoulders and throat as he positioned himself behind me. His hand furiously working over my now fully engorged cock, as well as my balls. I put one hand against the wall as he pushed up against me. I felt his hard cock against my ass crack and realized what he wanted. Again.

"Ian! Wait, no. No, it really hurt last night. Please. Please don't hurt me again!"

"Alright Paulie." He whispered against my ear. Without releasing my cock, he reached over to the medicine cabinet and pulled out a jar of vasiline. Still stroking me, he opened it and scooped a bunch out on his fingers. I tensed as he began to work it between my cheeks and he increased his pressure on my cock. I began to focus on the pleasure again and forgot to keep clenching my ass cheeks. He began to work the lubricant across my hole, and pushed a little inside. I hung my head and stared at him stroking me, realizing what I was about to let him do again. Almost wanting it now, as my cock grew even harder as the pressure on my anus increased. He stopped touching my ass and I knew he was smearing lube on his cock.

I felt him guide the head of his cock to my ass and begin rubbing against it. His right hand was still squeezing and stroking my cock and I focused on the pleasure he was causing, instead of his dick pushing into me. He nuzzled and pushed until I felt myself expand and the head of his cock pop into me. We both froze, waiting. The only thing that continued to move was his hand, stroking me. He was breathing hard in my ear.

After a moment, Ian reached up and pushed my shoulders forward and down. I put both hands on the wall and hung my head, waiting. My sore ass had relaxed around his cock and I tried to focus on keeping myself from clenching up again. I stared down at his hand on my cock. I hadn't lost my hard on. Somehow, that seemed like a victory.

Now Ian brought both hands to my hips and gripped firmly. He held me still as he began to push himself into me. I once again felt my body expanding and accepting him. He pushed until he had slide all the way into me, and I felt his hips against me. Again, he held himself still for a moment, and I heard him moan. He reached back around and began to softly rub my cock again. I hung my head and watched, accepting his body in mine, and his hand on me. It began to feel good.

Then he started to pump himself in and out of me. Slow at first, he pulled almost all the way out before sliding all the way in. I began to feel the slight tickle I had felt the night before, and almost felt good when he would push in and fill me up. It almost felt like his dick was pushing inside of my dick, filling it even more. He pumped steadily on my cock.

He went on like this for what seemed like forever. I was close to cuming a few times but couldn't imagine letting myself get off as my cousin raped me. Again. Finally it seemed like he couldn't take it anymore and he released his grip on my cock and grabbed my hips again. He began pumping himself faster and faster, working up a furious pace. All I could hear was his breath coming in ragged gasps. All I could feel was the friction of his cock sliding in and out of me, and his balls rhythmically slapping against mine.

The pressure and friction built inside of me, filling my ass and my cock. I couldn't take it anymore and reached down and gripped myself tightly, jerking to the rhythm Ian had created as he fucked himself into me over and over.

"Yes Paul, yes!" he yelled. "Come on, cuz, cum for me!"

And I did. I pumped and pulled on my cock as he pulled my hips onto his invading cock. It didn't take long for the pressure in my cock to spread into my balls and I felt them clench up and then release. My entire body seemed to spasm as my cum boiled up out of my balls and erupted from the head of my dick. I felt my ass clench around Ian's cock and heard him gasp. He pushed forward, burying himself in me and grunted, loud. As my ass clenched and spasmed around him, I felt his own cum shoot deep inside of me. We both grunted and rocked against each other as our orgasms rolled on, and on...

Finally we were both spent. My legs shook in the wake of our fucking and I had to steady myself as he softened a little and pulled himself from me. As he did, I felt my hole contract, and a little warm fluid ran over my balls and down my legs. Ian backed away, shaking and breathing hard and rested against the tub. I slowly sank to one knee. After a minute or so, he stood at the toilet and pissed before using a towel to clean himself. He tossed it to me, now sitting on the bathroom floor.

"Your mom and dad will be home soon," he said, flatly "better get yourself cleaned up so you don't have to explain anything."

We stared at each other silently. I had no idea why I had let him do that. Or how I had gotten off on it. He seemed to have the same questions in his eyes. Abruptly he turned and left, pulling the door closed behind him. I sat there for a little longer before pulling myself up and back into the shower to wash him out of me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Summer Days Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 30 milliseconds