• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut

Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut

12345

Summary: New teen cock sucker craves more big cock and loads of cum

Note 1: Thanks to hfernandez1983 for the story idea and the intriguing revelation that hypno sissy videos exist in the first place.

Note 2: Of course, all participants are at least 18-years-old.

Note 3: Thanks to Robert, goamz86, and Wayne for editing this story.

WARNING PLEASE READ:

-This is a hypnosis story with potential influential subliminal messages within it.

-The story contains hypnosis video scenes within it.

Note 4: This story will make more sense if you read part 1 first. But in case you don't have time, or did a while ago need a refresher:

HypnoSissy 1: Becoming a Cocksucker

A cocky 18-year-old, senior, Brian, tries to seduce a pretty college girl, Rose, but instead is seduced by her. Rose, after allowing him to go down on her a couple of times, gives him a USB with a dozen videos that he is to watch (unknown to him they were hypno-sissy videos) and slowly he begins to get curious about sucking cock and eating cum. After watching all 12, Brian goes to Rose's college dorm and before the night is done he sucks his first cock and swallows his first load of cum.

This chapter focuses on what happens next...

HypnoSissy 2: Becoming a Cum Slut

Once I was dressed and James was gone, Rose asked, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I nodded, "Yes, although I feel kind of gay."

Rose shook her head, "Brian, 'gay' is just a word, like 'lesbian', or 'faggot' or 'dyke'. I've eaten pussy and had girls eat mine, but I'm not a lesbian or a dyke... I just like pussy, just like I like cock."

"But it's different for girls," I said.

"How?" she challenged me.

"Two girls having sex is hot," I said... it being every guy's dream to witness that.

Rose sighed, "That is such a guy answer."

Seeing her annoyed, I apologized, "I mean, it's every guy's fantasy."

"Would you be surprised that many girls, find seeing two guys together hot?"

"Really?" I asked, surprised to hear that.

"Oh yes," she nodded. "My cunt was dripping wet watching you gag on that big black cock."

"Really?" I repeated, not able to fathom how watching me suck cock would turn her on... even though in retrospect watching girls suck cock had been my fixation all week.

"God, yes," she nodded. "You're a really sexy cock sucker."

"See, that just sounds gay," I pointed out, no longer in 'cocksucker' mode.

"Do you want to fuck me?" she asked.

"God, yes," I nodded, thinking maybe the night wasn't over.

"And you find me and other woman sexy?"

"Of course."

"Then you're not gay," she pointed out, as she sat down on the couch and spread her legs. "Plus, complete faggots don't crawl between a girl's legs and bury their face in a cunt."

I smiled as I moved to the wicked, complex beauty and dropped to my knees between her legs, "Well, then I'm definitely not a faggot."

"Oh yes," she moaned, "you're just a natural pleaser, eager to be on your knees for pussy or cock."

Hearing those words confused me as James' huge black cock popped into my head even as I licked her sweet pussy.

As I licked, she explained, "Very few guys are comfortable with their sexuality. They think fucking a woman hard makes them a man. But to me, and many women of my generation, we see sexuality as fluid. And a real man is willing to be vulnerable and explore his sexuality... not judge based on centuries of male chauvinist stereotypes."

Somehow that made sense to me. If women could kiss each other and eat each other out, why couldn't men? Sex was just sex. Yet, still, a large part of society frowned upon gay male sex and until very recently I was one of them... and my father still was one of them. I could only imagine his disapproval of me if he knew I had sucked a cock... especially a black cock.

"Oh yeah, baby, you can be both an amazing cunt muncher and an eager cum swallowing cock sucker," she continued, her nasty words somehow making complete sense.

I could be both.

I wasn't a faggot... I was just a cock sucker.

Just like Rose wasn't a lesbian... she was just a pussy muncher.

It was just sex.

"Mmmm, watching you bob on that big cock got me so hot, baby. You looked so sexy with your mouth wrapped around that black shaft," she continued, as I licked her cunt.

As she spoke, again James' huge dick popped into my head and my mouth watered as I replayed the feeling of his cock in my mouth and his cum shooting down my throat.

"Oh yeah, are you going to suck cock for me again, baby?" she asked.

I didn't answer, even though I knew I would do anything she asked. I was completely under her spell.

"Tell me baby, will you suck cock for me again?" she repeated.

At the moment I would have sucked a cock right then and there. So I answered, "Yes."

"Yes, what?" she asked.

"Yes, I want to suck cock for you again," I admitted.

"Promise?" she asked, looking down at me.

I nodded, "Yes."

"That's so hot," she smiled, "now finish me off, baby."

I buried my face back in her sweet pussy and licked, wanting to hear her moan, wanting to get her off.

She talked throughout my licking. "Oh yes, baby, lick my cunt just like you sucked that big black cock," and "You're so natural on your knees," and "Your mouth was born to please," and "I can't wait to see you with a big cock between those sexy cock sucking lips."

My cock was again rock hard as she suddenly grabbed my head and gushed all over my face as she screamed, "Eat my cum just like you ate James'."

And I did.

Pussy cum and cock cum were completely different and yet I enjoyed both.

Once her orgasm was done, she let go of my head and said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself today."

"It was surreal," I answered.

"Like I said, there is nothing hotter than a guy willing to suck a cock," she said, pulling me up and kissing me.

It was tender and sweet... as if we were a couple.

Were we a couple?

When she broke the kiss, she stood up and said, "I got something for you."

"Oh, okay," I said, curious what she had in store for me.

When she returned a minute later, sadly in a robe, Rose gave me a USB and said, "I want you to watch these."

I joked, "You already made me a cock sucker."

She smiled "Oh these are just to keep you excited and thinking of me... and cock."

"I think I'll do that regardless," I said, completely intoxicated by Rose.

"Watch one a day for the next seven days for me, okay baby?" she said, kissing me one more time.

"Of course," I nodded, wondering if they were going to be similar videos.

"Now get going," she said, slapping my bare ass. "I need to go to bed."

I wanted to make some suave statement about how I could keep her company, yet somehow I had lost my swagger with her... I understood already that she was in control in this relationship.

Was this a relationship?

Usually, I didn't want a relationship.

I wanted to be in control.

I wanted to fuck as many chicks as I could.

Yet, now all I wanted was Rose.

That night, once home, I resisted putting the USB in and went straight to bed.

Yet, still horny from the dirty talk and eating her pussy, after half an hour of tossing and turning as I replayed the crazy night, sucking my first cock, I grabbed my laptop, plugged in the USB and waited.

There were seven files this time. I clicked on number one and watched.

It was very similar to the previous videos I had watched but this one had a different, sexy voice, one I recognized instantly: Rose.

And as pictures of big cocks and hot girls sucking them flashed across the screen, she spoke.

Still hungry?

Craving more hard cock in your mouth?

Starving for more cum sliding down your throat?

Wondering what it would feel like to have your face coated with cum?

And truthfully the answer was yes to each question. I still couldn't believe I had sucked a cock. I still couldn't believe how natural it had felt. My mouth watered at her words and at all the cocks flashing in front of my eyes.

I was still hungry.

The warm load of cum I had swallowed was just an appetizer.

And I was curious what a load of cum shot all over my face like the girls who were having it happen to them right now on screen, would feel like.

She continued speaking:

Repeat after me.

And I repeated ever word verbatim as my eyes stared transfixed on the screen.

I want it. (As a big cock was stroked)

I need it. (As a big cock was sucked by a brunette)

I crave it. (As a cute girl in a ponytail and yoga pants begged for a big cock in front of her)

I was born to suck. (As a girl in a school girl uniform sucked on one big thick cock)

I was born to please. (As a MILF sucked one cock, while her hands each stroked another)

I was born to be on my knees (As a chubby, large breasted blonde sucked a black cock as her tits swayed all over the place)

Cum (a cock erupting with a rocket of cum)

Cum (A black cock exploding with a missile of white goo)

Cum (Cum cannoning out of a thick long cock)

I want that cum (Cum shooting in a pretty girl's open mouth)

I need that cum (Cum oozing into a girl's open mouth as a black man stroked his cock)

I crave cum (Cum spraying into a nurse's mouth)

I was born to retrieve cum (A blonde furiously bobbing on a cock)

I was born to swallow (A brunette showing a full load in her mouth and swallowing it all)

I was born to eat cum (A redhead cheerleader licking cum off the floor)

Cum (Two cocks shooting loads at once on a busty black woman)

Cum (Three black cocks shooting at once on a pretty college girl)

Cum (Half a dozen cocks all spraying their loads at once on twins)

I'm a cock sucker (A Spanish big bootied girl devouring a cock)

A cum hungry, cock sucker (A cheerleader taking cum all over her pretty face)

I'm a cock sucker (A skinny white girl getting face fucked by a huge black cock)

A cum starved, cock sucker (A nerdy looking girl taking two loads on her cute face)

I love being on my knees (A chubby black girl deep throating a juicy thick cock)

I love big hard cock in my mouth (A redhead with a big black cock in her mouth)

I love salty sweet cum erupting in my mouth (A mouth with cum oozing into it from a delicious hard cock)

Because I'm a cock sucker (Girls on their knees flashing quickly)

A cock sucker (Girls getting their face splattered flashing quickly)

A cock sucker (Girls with their mouth open showing a mouthful of cum)

Now come, baby, come for me. (Pictures of a big black cock erupting, over and over again, like a volcano, as cum oozed out of the straight standing, beautiful, juicy, hypnotic cock)

I had been rubbing my raging hard-on slowly through my underwear, trying not to come until the video was done... yet as soon as permission was given, Rose speaking to me through the video, I erupted in my underwear... something I hadn't done since I first discovered the joys of masturbating, as I watched the black cock come again and again.

After about a dozen loops, she spoke again.

Did you come, cock sucker?

Did you come for me?

"Yes," I spoke to Rose, even though she wasn't there, as the video went to black.

Shaking my head, like I always seemed to do now once my orgasm was done and my cock was going into slumber, I closed my laptop and again replayed the night.

I had sucked a cock.

I had sucked a big black cock.

I had swallowed a load of cum and liked it.

I had promised to suck cock again.

And although part of me felt guilty and like I was a faggot, a growing part of me was happy with accepting myself as bisexual... replaying Rose's words "Very few guys are comfortable with their sexuality. They think fucking a woman hard makes them a man. But to me, and many women of my generation, we see sexuality as fluid. And a real man is willing to be vulnerable and explore his sexuality... not judge based on centuries of male chauvinist stereotypes."

And although I wasn't sure about my sexuality any more... I was even more confused after the wild night... I was no longer insecure about these mixed feelings... I was just trying to understand them.

I closed my eyes and drifted asleep knowing that after one night everything had changed.

...

I'd like to say I woke up Sunday and went to church and repented my many sins.

But the truth is I didn't wake up until after one, a good hour after the likely usual sermon on sinning was done.

Instead, when I woke up with some morning wood, I grabbed my laptop and watched the second new video.

Yes, I knew I was getting addicted to these videos.

Yes, I knew they were having a sexual impact on me.

Yet, I couldn't refuse the temptation to watch more.

I wanted to watch more girls suck cock.

I wanted to see big, hard, juicy cocks.

Did I just call cocks 'juicy'?

Sigh.

I really was going through a sexual crisis... like a middle aged man goes through a mid-life crisis.

Sigh.

Yet, as usual, I pressed play.

Instantly, I was disappointed when it wasn't narrated by Rose. Actually it wasn't narrated at all.

This one was simply words, with lengthier scenes.

Slow motion scenes at times.

Focusing more on the glory of cock.

Did I just say 'glory of cock'?

Sigh.

GAZE AT IT (A built black man slowly stroking his immense juicy, hard cock)

LONGINGLY (The same black man continuing to stroke his majestic cock)

LOVINGLY (Another big hard cock being stroked, this time by a pretty blonde)

LONG FOR IT (The pretty blonde slowly leaned forward and licked the thick beautiful mushroom top)

YOU CRAVE COCK (The blonde sliding her tongue up the long shaft)

BIG HARD COCKS (The blonde sucking the glorious dick)

THICK THROBBING COCKS (The blonde getting splattered with a load of cum from the pulsing cock)

WHITE COCKS (A MILF sucking one white cock, while stroking on two others)

BLACK COCKS (Two cheerleaders on their knees sucking a plethora of black cocks... big, hard, juicy, appetizing, black cocks)

COCKS OF EVERY SHAPE (A variety of cocks flashing by: cocks curved up, cocks curved down, uncircumcised cocks, even a pierced cock)

COCKS OF EVERY SIZE (A variety of cocks flashing by: long cocks, small cocks, thick cocks, thin cocks)

DROP TO YOUR KNEES (A sexy blue eyed goddess dropping to her knees in front of a huge black cock)

DROOL OVER IT (The same sexy girl's mouth watering as she stared up at the cock)

STROKE IT (The same girl reaching for it, her hand so small in relation to the gigantic cock... the white and black contrast impossible not to notice)

GET IT READY FOR YOUR MOUTH (The same hot blonde opening her mouth and leaning forward)

YOU NEED IT (The beauty sucking on the guy's big black balls)

YOU WANT THAT DICK (The blue eyed angel's tongue slithering up the glorious shaft)

And man did I ever want that big black cock. The cock that looked so similar to James.

THAT HARD DICK (The black cock traces her lips, teasing her relentlessly)

TAKE IT IN YOUR MOUTH (The blonde opens her mouth and takes it in)

GO DEEPER (The black cock disappears into her mouth)

FEEL IT SLIDING BETWEEN YOUR LIPS (The black cock begins to move in and out of her mouth)

I flash back to yesterday. To the black cock doing the exact same thing between my lips. God, I wanted that cock.

AS YOU COME TO UNDERSTAND YOUR PURPOSE (A redhead sucking cock furiously)

The words were ridiculous and yet at the moment I did feel like I had found a purpose I didn't have before.

YOU WERE BORN TO SUCK (A blonde devouring a big hard cock)

That had been an underlying theme of the videos... born to suck. That seemed ludicrous and yet in retrospect between sucking on Mom's nipples as an infant, then the baby bottle, soother, and popsicles there was some surreal truth to it.

YOU WERE BORN TO PLEASE (A skinny model getting face fucked)

I had thought I was born to please. Please women. Yet, now I wondered if my purpose was a little more than just women.

WORSHIP (A massive 12 inch cock slowly shooting cum)

KNEES (Six girls on their knees sucking six cocks)

COCK (A big black cock glistening with saliva)

STROKE (A large white cock being stroked by a pretty Asian girl)

MASSAGE (A ponytail wearing blonde sucking on a guy's balls)

CUM (A cock with a wicked up curve erupting with a massive load of cum)

DELICIOUS WHITE HOT CUM (A girl opening her mouth to show a full load of cum)

EXPLODING DOWN YOUR THROAT (A close up of a cock pumping in and out of a pair of red lips)

EXPLODING ALL OVER YOUR FACE (A sexy MILF getting two loads erupting on her face)

SWALLOW (A girl showing cum in her mouth before swallowing it all)

This again made me recall James' cum exploding in my mouth and made me want more.

More cock.

More cum.

MAKE HIM COME IN YOUR MOUTH (A pretty Spanish girl bobbing on a cock)

CUM (Load after load exploding on girls' faces)

JIZZ (Load after load getting shot on girls' faces)

SEMEN (Load after load shooting into girls' wide open mouths)

So much cum.

It made me crave it.

It made my mouth water.

And I was disappointed when the video just ended.

God, I was hungry.

I texted Rose:

Is it bad that I have already watched two of the new videos?

As I waited a reply, I decided to go on the internet and research straight guys who sucked cock.

I needed to know I wasn't the only one.

First thing I realized was that those words led to lots of online porn videos.

But I wanted to read about real straight people.

Finally, after a couple of pages of videos, which I had no interest in (I may have wanted to suck cock, but I didn't want to watch guys suck cock or fuck each other), I found a couple different sex forum discussions.

I clicked on one and read it. The discussion was 'What's Wrong With Me? I'm Straight But I Can't Stop Sucking my Friend's Cock.' It was about a guy who was adamant that he was straight even though he sucked his best friend's cock all the time and was considering sucking more. The advice was interesting and ranged all over the place, but the main message seemed to be that he didn't have to be gay to suck cock. He may be bisexual, but just sucking cock didn't make someone gay.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Hypnosissy 02: Becoming a Cum Slut

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds