• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 01

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 01

Some of this may seem confusing. I started with an introduction, then added more introductions to the introduction which became the new introduction to the original introduction.??????

WARNING-DIRTY MOUTH AHEAD...! After many stories and requests for details I now write like a filthy X-rated story teller.

When I first started these stories I never intended to have more than a few topics. In the real world Dollie and I use few dirty words. The first stories were fairly dirty mouth free. But many people in these stories talked with dirty mouths and a lot of members here made comments in private messages that they like the nasty, or dirty mouthed parts. Dirty talk in adult stories and real life adventures with adults stimulates the mind and body, adding to the excitement.

I believe most of the people we played games with used foul language just for the shock value and to appear nasty. I call it biker bar/Sailor talk. So in time I wrote stories using more and more dirty mouthed language. I even went back and dirtied up some of the earlier stories when members began liking my dirty mouthed writing.

So be prepared in the following stories for my dirtiest dirty mouthed adventures. Keep in mind also, these games happened from the late 50's through the 80's, mostly around lower Lake Michigan.

We did go as far as upper Door County and Washington Island at times on the Wisconsin side. On the Michigan side, above Sleeping Bear Dunes and even around the Lake a few times in our other 1955 Chevy. We lived in central Illinois.

Since these games happened over more than a 30 year period these are only a few samples. Since there are only so many ways to flash, fuck, and enjoy the beach, I try to keep to the most interesting and shocking stories , most are randomly written. Hopefully none are repeats from earlier topic stories.

Just remember for every story here there may be hundreds just like it untold. Also remember that what was actually said may be different than what is written. It may have been even raunchier!

Yes, there were vacations when nothing exciting happened. We got where we stopped planning games. Just dressed to fool around and let nature take its course.

If dirty mouthed language and behavior bothers you, now is the time to GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

---------

__________________________

INTRODUCTION NUMBER TWO

I believe I've finally run out of our newer stories and we are not creating many new ones. So, I will start adding those quickie things that seemed to just happen unexpectedly.

Not really stories at all, just notes that got longer. As I've always written, because of how we dressed and how Dollie acted, these things did happen, believe it or Not.

As I wrote nearly a dozen short stories in this new topic I realize many are not short at all. But they were surprises for both Dollie and I. So even before I begin I've re-titled this topic TENTS, TRAILERS, TITS, CONDOS, AND CUNTS because they happened while camping and I need a title below "L".

I'll begin this topic with a little more repeat history of how and why we ended up being sex crazed exhibitionists. Yes, it's embarrassing but what the hell, we only go around once. Believe me, it wasn't really planned early on.

Even though I never looked really manly, I sure as hell was never gay! It took much begging and threatening before I'd even wear shorts. Then only at a company campout. The least I'd wear swimming were my old men's style Speedo suits.

We had a tiny city lot for our first five years of marriage. No fences and not many bushes for privacy. For Dollie to sunbath we went to small lakes and the local rivers where I would fish as she relaxed in regular two piece swimsuits.

It wasn't until after we moved to a larger place with a pie shaped lot when I enclosed a small 50'X75' section of our backyard next to the large garage with a 6' privacy fence and installed an above ground pool, in the ground. Dollie and often one of her girlfriends would spend hours outside while I worked or slept days. (I write girlfriend meaning her old school mates, GIRL FRIENDS.)

Of course, they sunbathed topless. Dollie went topless until our kids were each at least in their teens. They knew mommy went topless in public. Our daughter griped more about this than the boys did. The boys didn't pay attention to Dollie.

Trying to make this short, Dollie became friends with several young strippers who gave Dollie some tiny stretch material bikinis. Most were plain solid colors. She and her girlfriends talked me into first wearing them in the privacy of our yard. Next thing I knew I'd wear them in secluded campgrounds and at fishin holes. It felt like wearing nothing.

I liked them and so did young women. I had to keep Dollie and the girl friends happy. I was getting all the pussy I wanted from many of them! This was also when I began getting a tiny bikini tan which the gals also loved. Sometimes acting feminine was manly!

We spent many long weekends and two week vacations around both sides of lower Lake Michigan. We even rode the old Harley up there a few times camping. We loved climbing the sand dunes and walking the miles of secluded beaches that went beyond the State parks. Anyone who's walked sand dunes knows it's three steps up and slide two back.

From many years of climbing up and down sugar sand dunes we also discovered it's a good way to see titties! Gals who would never show their breasts would be fully exposed even wearing high topped one piece swim suits while crawling on those dunes. The tiny bikini tops would often let boobies slip out the top or bottom of the tops. Aaaw! I was never a dummy about lookin at boobs. I learned who to look at and where to stand or sit while resting in my quest to the top.

Early on Dollie learned that I was a tit-aholic. She even told me where to look and why. She still does! Of course, top heavy gals like Dollie just let them hang out after awhile.

It really did get aggravating shoving those things back in while trying to get over the hill. Musta seen thousands of titties, large and small, fat, skinny, pointed, and flat, over the years thanks to the sand dunes of Lake Michigan.

We lived in central Illinois so either side of the lower lake was between 200 and 250 miles. The problem back then most of this was on two lane narrow highways and through many towns, including Chicago. We finally learned to go straight up above Peoria and Rockford then work our way east north of Chicago. Once you get close to the Wisconsin boarder and make a right, you'll end up in Lake Michigan.

From the mid 60's,70's, and 80's we mostly tent camped, then had small RV's. We'd get secluded sites which means no electric and tried to set up right beside the sand dunes. That way we could be wearing our tiny bikinis from morning till night.

We'd slip and crawl up over the dunes then walk from morning till night. Well, it depended on the scenery on the dunes how fast we hurried! I can still picture those older perverts staring and taking pictures of Dollie. Like a female pervert, she'd just smile and pose for them!

As we'd walk along the lake my suit would end up rolled to look like a G-string. Dollie's bottom would also. She'd be topless as soon as we were away from most other sunbathers and hikers, sometimes before.

Most of my bikini bottoms were made of some satiny type slippery stretch material which often caused my nutz to slip out below without me knowing it. Dollie usually knew and was as ornery as I. She often didn't tell me until we'd walked past several giggling girls.

After a few guys saw my sun burnt balls and grinned, I started checking when others approached from a distance. Of course, still later, I was purposely sunbathing my prick when we did stop alone for awhile. After it got golden brown I wanted it darker so now hung my penis out the crotch with my balls or even out the top of the tiny pouch. This created dares and more games.

Finally some stories. I hate to admit it, a few stories here are repeats in another series but they are included hopefully to keep the others orderly.

Since many of these will be short several may be together. After all, it's just a bunch of notes scribbled together like a sexy diary.

I start out tent camping and playing games along the beach. As time passes there will be stories about tourist places. Eventually we discover a strip club and end up getting wild in a condo.

Let's go camping.

Story #1 TITTIES AND SAND.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 24 milliseconds