• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All in the Family Pt. 01

All in the Family Pt. 01

This is a story about a man who wants to please his wife and ends up submitting to her. It includes the concepts of female domination and male submission. It is a work of fiction.

*****

It was Saturday which meant I was spending the morning taking care of yard work and tending to odd jobs around the house. I usually completed what I needed to get done by lunchtime, leaving the afternoon and all day Sunday to hang out with Jodi or head off to do the guy stuff I enjoyed doing. Normally I'd be off to play some golf or go to a ballgame but this was the first real hot spell of the year and with temps in the mid 90's, I was content to relax next to the pool and partake in my favorite adult beverage.

Jodi, my wife of nearly 10 years was content to dangle her feet in the cool pool water. She was browsing through one of her women's magazines while sipping on her second or third Margarita of the day.

She had been enjoying the sun and pool all morning and was probably feeling pretty good by the time I joined her. There were some sandwiches on the table next to her and a six pack in the cooler. I was hungry so the food came first followed quickly by a couple of beers to get in the right mood. I was starting to feel the effect of the alcohol when I noticed she had put her magazine down and was staring at me.

She had one of those "looks" which told me we were about to have a conversation about something that probably wasn't on my agenda for the afternoon. It was the look she got while trying to figure out how to bring up a subject that would invariably led to a heated discussion. When she got that way I found the best plan of action was to attack.

"What?" I asked. "I know you've got something on your mind Jodi, so what is it? Something thought provoking in that magazine you were reading? Another article about how to have a successful marriage written by some 'expert' who's probably on their third or fourth by now?"

She knew I didn't think much of the articles she read. She'd read something written by some educated idiot on how to be 'a sensitive lover' or 'how to succeed in a meaningful relationship' and then we'd spend all afternoon discussing it. In the end I'd usually give in and we'd head to the bedroom for some quality 'make up' sex. It was kind of a cat and mouse game I played with her. I'd shoot holes in the crap she had read and tell her the author was an idiot and then give in before things got too far out of hand.

In reality, some of the articles she read were actually pretty good, but it was fun listening to her try to defend them. In the end, I ended up being the big hero by agreeing with her so she felt obligated to do something for me.

Jodi was 25 when we got married. I was a few years older and was now approaching the big 4-0. The honeymoon lasted for a couple of years. The sex was great, and often, and we spent all of our free time together. Children weren't on our agenda as we both wanted to get established in our careers.

After ten years together the children still hadn't come. Jodi still wanted to be a mother but we realized that our hopes of parenthood were diminishing. We even discussed the possibility of adopting, but held out hope for a child of our own.

As our frustration mounted, sex had become less frequent and unfulfilling. In our earlier days, we'd have a sex marathon that lasted all night and then a repeat performance the next day. Now, one or two good shoots and I was done. I'd roll off and pretend to go to sleep, knowing that I hadn't satisfied Jodi's need. I suspected that's what her article was about.

"Why don't you love me anymore?" Jodi asked. "Aren't I attractive to you? It seems like you just pump away for a few minutes and unload and then you're done. Hell honey, I'm just getting started and you're rolling off going to sleep?"

I thought for a moment before answering her. I knew this wasn't the time for my usual cat and mouse game. This was something that really concerned her, and for her to even suggest that I didn't find her attractive was a trigger that made me realize that this was something we needed to talk about.

"Honey, you know that I love you." I replied. "I know I don't tell you how beautiful you are very often, and I'm sorry for that. I realize that I haven't been taking care of your needs like I used to, but the fact is, I'm getting older and just can't perform like I did ten years ago. I pretend to go to sleep after sex because it embarrasses me. My doctor tells me it might be stress but as men get older... It's just part of the aging process. He told me he could give me a sample of those ED drugs but you know how I feel about them."

"I was reading an article today about how couples deal with a decreased sex drive as they get older." Jodi replied. "According to the article we need to change our routine; explore fantasies, have sex in unusual places; be spontaneous. It talked about how women are reaching their prime by middle age while men have peaked and are on the decline."

"Yeah, I know all about decline." I replied. "You know how tired I am when I get home. I guess all the stress at work probably has something to do with it. Maybe we could try a weekend get-a-way?"

"That'd be a start." Jodi said. "But there are other things we could try as well. How about hours of sexual teasing and denial. I'd love to tie you to the bed and slowly masturbate you for an hour before giving you a long and sloppy blow job."

Jodi was sitting next to me now. She had loosened the top of her two piece and was massaging her melon sized tits. Jodi was still a beautiful woman with an hourglass figure. She wasn't the petite girl of her twenties; now she was a luscious woman in her mid-thirties with larger than average breasts and a proportionally curvaceous bottom.

She reached over to rub my cock and found it had risen for the occasion. She pulled it out and started to stroke it while taking her hand from her breasts and pulling her bottoms aside to finger her sex.

"See how a little dirty talk can get the attention of Mr. Happy." She said.

"You know there's some other stuff we could try." Jodi added as she continued to stroke me. "Oral sex for example. A little oral to get me going before Mr. Happy takes over might help. You know how much you like a blow job before sex, well, I think it's only fair..."

"I don't know." I interrupted. "You know that's not something I really enjoy doing. It's just not something I feel comfortable with."

We heard some noise coming from next door. We had planned to have dinner with Paul and Cindy and it sounded like Paul was firing up the grill.

Jodi continued stroking my cock. I kept whispering to her that the neighbors could see us if they came over to the edge of the yard. I suggested that we go inside so we wouldn't be discovered but she just kept stroking. Whenever I got close she slowed down or stopped until the urged passed.

Finally she stopped and let me recover, only to engulf the head a few minutes later with her soft and wet lips. I tried to suppress my moans of ecstasy but it was difficult, and the thought of being caught by our neighbors only added to the excitement. I was begging Jodi to let me cum but she just pulled up my shorts and told me it was time to get ready for dinner.

"Don't you dare masturbate." She announced. "I have plans for you when we get home and you're going to need all of your strength. If you want to cum tonight, you're going to have to find a way to get me off first. Now, let's get ready for dinner. We're already late.

Sunday found me on the internet doing some research. I read an article entitled "How to drive your partner crazy with oral sex and other techniques". I downloaded it and other articles, stories and pictures that I found interesting. It was late when I was done and Jodi was wondering where I was. I realized I had hundreds of files hidden in a folder on the computer. I figured I'd browse through them whenever I had some spare time.

Every evening I read the stuff I had downloaded and browsed through the pictures. It was like taking a dose of Viagra. I was erect when I made it to bed and Jodi seemed to appreciate my renewed interest in her. I think she even managed to have an orgasm.

I decided to join a couple of chat sites. I wanted to chat with other people about things I was confused about. For the first couple of weeks I didn't do much chatting. I'd just sit and read what others typed. It was then that I started chatting to a woman named Amy. It was almost as if she knew me. We'd chat for hours and soon I was comfortable telling her almost anything she wanted to know about my fantasies.

She told me she was a dominant woman and enjoyed playing with submissive men. I told her that I didn't think I was a submissive but had read about it on the web. She gave me links to other sites that explained the concepts of a Female Led Relationship more completely.

She asked me if I was interested in doing some of the things I had read about. I told her I wasn't sure, but even if I was, I didn't think my wife would be interested.

"You'll never know until you ask." Amy typed. "Tell her you want her to spank you. That's not something that's too kinky; in fact a lot of couples use spanking as a form of foreplay. Beg her to do it for you. Tell her you will do anything she asks for a week if she will spank you."

"I don't know." I replied. We've never done anything like..."

"DO IT!" She typed. "I want to see pictures the next time we chat. You can PM them to me on this site so no one else will see them. Have your wife take you across her knee and spank you. You know you want it."

Even though I had no idea who Amy was, and there wasn't any way for her to enforce her demands; it was a challenge that I couldn't resist. I thanked Amy for the chat and signed off.

A few days later we were lying in bed. I was stroking Jodi's thigh and kissing her on the neck.

"Honey," I began. "Are you serious spicing up our sex lives?"

"Sure. What do you have in mind?" She replied.

"I want you to take me over your lap and give me a spanking." I told her. "I read an article about it which stated a lot of people got aroused from being spanked; something about the release of endorphins that stimulate your sex drive. And besides, I feel a little guilty for neglecting you lately."

"Hmmm, I don't know. That sounds a little kinky..." She said. "Are you sure you want me to do that? I mean, you probably deserve a good spanking for ignoring my needs for so long; so, if I start I might get a little carried away and really spank you hard. Is that what you want?"

"Yes Ma'am." I replied. "I'll do anything you want if you'll take me across your knee and spank me..."

"Let me think. I know. I want you to perform oral sex for me every night for a week." She replied. "And I want you to eat me until I am satisfied."

Although I had read a lot about oral sex, it wasn't something that I had practiced or even really wanted to do. There was something about getting between a woman's thighs and licking her pussy that I felt was...I guess humiliating was the best word to describe it. Anyway I agreed and she told me to plan on a sound spanking on Friday night.

Jodi watched as she made me strip. She had me place a straight back chair in the middle of the room and was now sitting on it. Beside her was a wooden hairbrush she had bought for the occasion and her eighteen inch long sorority paddle. She was wearing a tight fitting button up shirt and skirt that only came to mid-thigh. She reminded me of an old time schoolmarm ready to discipline a naughty student.

"Come lay across my lap for the first part of your spanking." She announced. "I'll warm you up with a hand spanking. As I remember, my mom warmed me up for about ten minutes before making me stand in the corner. Let's start with that and see how we progress."

She parted her legs slightly to let my now hard cock to slip between them. The first smack came shortly thereafter. I could feel the friction between my cock and her shear stockings as she swatted my ass over and over again. She started out slow and deliberate, administering a stroke every 5 to 10 seconds. As she warmed up the strokes came faster, about every three seconds.

She'd stop now and then to rub circulation back into my butt and then resumed her assault. After ten minutes she ended the spanking with a flurry of strokes that came hard and fast and lasted about thirty seconds. When she was done she had me get up and stand facing the corner with my hands on my head so she could admire her work. I had to stand there for fifteen minutes while she took pictures with her phone.

Before Jodi got me into position for round two, I watched as she removed her blouse. She was wearing a lace bra that barely held her wonderful breasts. Her nipples were erect and poking through the thin material as she picked up the hairbrush and studied it.

"Mom gave me more than one session with one just like this." She said. "Anyway, mom spanked me until I cried, so that's what I'm going to do now."

The first slap from the hairbrush landed on my right cheek. It was followed by three additional strokes. My left cheek then got her attention. She would wallop away for ten to twelve strokes before pausing to rub it in. By the time she was finished, my buttocks was red and swollen. She sent me back to the corner. I spent another 15 minutes in there.

She took more pictures of my redden butt. She also turned me around and took some of my cock, which was hard as a rock and leaking some precum.

Jodi removed her skirt and sat on the edge of the bed. She was wearing a pair of thong panties that matched her bra and they appeared to be soaked with her juices.

"Come over here and remove my panties." She insisted. "You have some work to do thanking me for spanking you. If you don't do a good job I'll bend you over the back of that chair and use my paddle on you."

I got on my knees before her and reached forward to remove her panties.

"No... remove them with your teeth. No hands... only your mouth." She said. "Yeah, that's right. Make me cum. I'm timing you; you have fifteen minutes or I'm going to take the paddle to you."

It seemed like it took forever just to remove her panties. She was laughing at my efforts and didn't help much. In fact. She clinched her legs together making me work hard to complete my chore. When she was finally free of the garment, I went to work trying to please her.

I was ready to practice what I had learned on the web. I softly kissed up one leg and then the other. I could smell her arousal from the beginning. I saw the glistening effect my spanking had on her and didn't know whether to be pissed that she got off on it or be happy that her arousal would make it easier for me to make her orgasm.

"I want three before you're done tonight." She whispered. "One for the hand spanking, one for the brush and one because it's your duty to keep me satisfied."

After teasing her with kisses to her inner thigh, I went to work on her sex. Long, wet strokes from my tongue caused her to grab my head and pull me deep into her. I nibbled on her clit before sucking it between my lips. My tongue went to work driving deep into her pussy.

I felt her climax building until she was ready to erupt. She covered my face with her girl juice. I'd never seen her erupt so forcibly.

"That wasn't bad?" she said. "It's the first real orgasm I've had in a long time. Sure, you've been better lately, and I even pretended to have an orgasm a couple of times. But tonight... tonight you made me squirt, and it looks like a lot of it is all over your face. Stay there while I take a few more pictures ..."

"Well, you show promise but still need some practice." She said. "It took you twenty minutes so that means you'll have to feel my paddle. When I'm done, you can pick up where you left off. I hope you're prepared for a long night of pussy worship."

She bent me over the back of the chair. I was on my toes with the palms of my hands resting on the seat. She told me not to let go.

"This will probably hurt." She told me. "I want you to count each stroke and thank me for each one. If you forget, the stroke won't count. If you get out of position, we'll start over."

She administered a painful stroke with the paddle. I was sure it left a mark as it nearly brought tears to my eyes. Still, I managed to count and thank her for administering it. By the fifth stroke my erection had vanished. Jodi noticed and reached between her legs to stroke me until it returned.

By the tenth stroke I was crying real tears and begging Jodi to stop. She reminded me that I had asked for this while she continued to pummel my ass. Every time I lost my erection she worked her magic until I was hard again. Finally I heard myself yell 50 followed by a thank-you Jodi. She allowed me to get up and go to the bathroom to get cleaned up. When I returned she was sitting at the head of the bed with her legs spread wide.

"Well, let's see if that motivated you." She said as she draped her legs over my shoulder and wrapped then behind my neck. "Do a good job or I'll give you another dose of the paddle."

The second orgasm took her longer than the first, but when she climaxed it was just as intense. When she had recovered she told me to roll onto my back. She had ignored my cock all night, and by now it was wet with precum and pointing frustratingly towards the ceiling. I hoped she was ready to feel it inside her; especially since my tongue and jaw needed a break.

"I want to straddle your face this time." She said with a smile. "Yeah, that's right. I want another orgasm from your tongue. Let me feel it deep inside of me. Fuck me with it... Suck my cunt. That's right, make me cum again. I want to drown you with my juices."

She rubbed her cunt across my face. She rode it, pressing down with all of her weight. I could smell the earthy aroma of her ass as it rubbed across my nose. Finally she erupted for a third time.

After a short break, she finally turned her attention to my cock. She started by stroking it with her hand before bending forward and sliding it into her mouth. She sucked it for a few minutes while continuing to rub her cunt across my face. When she was ready, she moved into position and lowered her gaping hole onto it.

She rode my cock for what seemed like thirty minutes. Every time I neared my climax she would stop and let me cool down. I was exhausted by the time I finally shot my load. She continued to lay on top of me, not wanting to relinquish the hold she had on my cock. She managed to arouse Mr. Happy again and rode him to a second climax. After that I was done. We fell asleep in each other's arms, waking in the morning for a quickie before we had to get up.

"Remember, every night this week until I'm satisfied." She reminded me. "That's what you agreed to and I'm going to keep you to your word."

We continued the same routine for the next week. By Friday my butt was so sore I begged Jodi not to spank me but she told me she enjoyed paddling me and seeing my buttocks hot and red.

From now on, anytime you want sex you'll have to beg me to spank you first." She said. "And you still owe me one more night of oral, so come lay across my lap."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • All in the Family Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1114 milliseconds