• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Friday Night

Friday Night

It's Friday night, I have a date. I need to get ready. The clothes I've been wearing today are already in the hamper. I stand naked and look at myself in the mirror - from the front; from the rear. I need to pluck.

Eyebrows, nipples, lip, it doesn't take long.

Apply a depilatory for my legs and bikini line.

I want to be smooth but not hairless. I like my bush. I'll trim it and I'll shape it, but I prefer not to shave it. I spend a moment running my fingers through the soft, corkscrew curls that grow like thatch between my legs, pulling them gently outward to check the length. They look good and when my finger brushes softly against my labia, I catch my breath. So intense. But don't. Not now.

In the shower, I linger indulgently, wasting the warm water. All my senses are awakened as the water runs down my back, my legs, and my breasts; it rinses the depilatory and I study the effect. I like what I see. Steam intensifies the citrus aroma of the grapefruit body wash that I like so much. Tossing caution to the wind I use it all over, I wash my face with it, I wash my hair with it, I spend time massaging it into my breasts before I finally wash between my legs with it. It coats my finger which I press gently into my anus. I pause there, moving it only slightly, and wish I could insert it deeper; I enjoy the sensation, the subtle tingles that the citrus invokes. Perhaps it's the citrus, perhaps it's me.

Reluctantly, I turn off the water, pat dry and put product in my bobbed hair, rubbing it in, and running my fingers through it. I've decided to let it spike and be wild tonight. This is, after all, the image I'm hoping to convey to my date; reckless, devil-may-care, sexy.

A splash of citrus finishes off the prep and I move naked through the apartment, it's warm and I have a fan on in the dining room, blowing across the table. The moving air caresses my body like a lover.

I enjoy my dining room, one whole wall is covered in mirrors. Moving closer to the mirrored wall, I decide that I like what I see, long legs, slim hips, pert upturned breasts and protruding nipples. I pinch my nipples and give them both a twist, I long to put them in my mouth. I envy girls who can suck their own tits. Mine are too small to allow such self indulgence but I can pinch them and roll them between my fingers. That's almost as good, I think.

Suddenly the silk blouse I bought last week comes to mind. That might be just the thing for tonight. I go and fetch it from the closet and return to the dining room to pull it over my head while I watch in the mirrors. I love the feel of the material against my skin, I love the way my nipples push against the smooth, cool fabric. I study the effect in the mirror as I run the fingernails of both hands up the inside of my thighs. I touch myself, standing there in the dining room. I put one hand on the wall for stability and I tease my pussy with the other. It feels like heaven to me and I relax, enjoy the sensation, but soon it's no longer enough. I push the chairs apart and perch on the edge of the heavy dining table. I put my feet up and spread my legs. I watch in the mirror as I insert my middle finger deep inside. I move it slowly and simultaneously squeeze with my other fingers. As the juices begin to flow a second finger and then a third find themselves deep inside me; furiously moving in and out till I'm on the edge of climax. I stop, it's too soon and there's no reason to rush. I push up my blouse exploring my tits with my moist fingers. The smell of pussy blends with the grapefruit scent and I suddenly realize that I am in a rush; I want this more than I've ever wanted anything in my life. I put my fingers in my mouth to savor the taste of my sex and then run them back down my body. Back down to my cunt and watch the reflection in the mirrors as I push them back inside.

It doesn't take long. I feel my thighs start to tighten and the heels of my feet pull in towards my ass. My knees come together crushing my hand between my legs. When my eyes close I lose sight of the mirrors and I don't care. I care only about my pleasure. I cease to breath and my entire body clenches the fingers of my right hand as if I want them to stay inside me forever.

I shake.

I'm not sure how long I lay atop the table in afterglow but it seems to be a good long while. When I crawl down from my table top perch my knees are weak and rubbery but I feel fulfilled. I'm content and I straighten my new silk blouse. Gratuitously I grab both tits and squeeze hard through the smooth material. "Thanks," I say aloud to myself, "that was great."

I look at my reflection in the mirrors and breathe deeply, inhaling the scent of satisfaction. This has all the makings of a great date. I can still take myself out to dinner and come back to the apartment. I might put some jazz on the stereo later and do this again. Isn't that what Fridays are for? Isn't that what reckless girls like me do on Friday nights? I dig through my top dresser drawer and find silk panties. I pull them up and liked the way they feel against my pussy. I rub through them stimulating my clit. It begins to feel really good.

Did I really need to eat? I know there's a vibrator in my underwear drawer. I search and move things around until I find it next to the bottle of lube. Maybe I'll just take myself out to breakfast in the morning. I really only have an appetite for sex tonight. The bed calls and I answer, sit, and lean against the headboard then straighten up again to remove my silk blouse. I'll just pull my panties to the side.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Toys & Masturbation
  • /
  • Friday Night

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 138 milliseconds