• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Ian's Quest Pt. 06

Ian's Quest Pt. 06

Jurmilla loved sex, every kind of sex. Her favorite way was flat on her back, her huge boobs floating chaotically as Ian plowed her field, but every other position and technique gave her joy as well. After three year's making love on a boat with such an enthusiastic partner, he thought he could never be happy with anyone else again. They had just returned to Cashawm after trading in the south; Ian didn't want to be known as a fighter of any kind, and there was enough money in normal trade routes to keep him and his ship happy. It let him keep Jurmilla happy as well, and she him.

Jurmilla was also his first mate, and the best one who served under him. She wasn't a beautiful woman be any means: heavy, with tangled dark hair, dark eyes, and crooked teeth with huge gaps. A native to the southern islands, she normally wore only a skirt of flowers and vines, but after years of living in the north she normally wore breeches and occasionally boots. Her skin was dark brown from head to toe, and her heavy breasts had huge nipples. Her navigation skills were unmatched, as was her ability to keep the crew under control. Protha was the second mate, also a topless southern islander, younger and thinner and easier on the eyes, but more introspective, with an excellent memory for details and great skill in finding their position by sun or by stars, day or night. The crew were mostly from the south as well, used to serving women leaders, hard workers who went about their work in a light hearted way that kept morale high. The three sailors native to Cashawm fit in easily, after they got used to seeing naked tits everyday.

They had just returned to Cashawm with a cargo of linens, most of the crew was visiting the dockside taverns, and Ian was pounding Jurmilla on their hammock in the captain's quarters. Her eyes were closed and her legs locked at the ankles behind his back, pulling him forward as he penetrated her deeply. Ian thought he was in heaven: every hole Jurmilla offered him was a garden of delights. She orgasmed, which brought him closer to his own; he waited for her to subside before resuming his desire to fill her cunt with his sperm.

Sweating, they were resting side by side in the hammock when call came from above: "Stranger on board! Visitor for Captain Florian."

He stood up, dressing himself quickly, while his lover put on her breeches. Her feet were large and strong, her toenails painted bright green in the tradition of her people. He was still buttoning his tunic when a knock sounded at the door. "Captain, Captain, I must speak with you!" came an old voice from the other side of the door.

Ian barely suppressed the urge to call out 'Grandfather', since it was his grandfather Eliezer behind the door in the flesh. He threw open the door and saw the old man as he last remembered him, reaching forward to embrace him and turning to introduce him to his lover.

"This must be your grandfather," Jurmilla said affectionately. "I've heard so much about you. Welcome to our home. How may I serve you?" Eliezer gave her a harsh look, and she held up her hands to ward off his scorn. "No, Captain Florian hasn't said much to anyone about his family, and I don't know where he comes from or his birth name. But looking at you two, you must be his grandsire. Your eyes give you away. All right, I'll go up top, need to monitor the deck. Yell if you need anything, anything at all." Nervously, she left the room, closing the door quietly, and making the faintest sound as she went up the ladder to deck.

Eliezer looked deep into Ian's eyes. "She loves you, doesn't she?"

"Yes, grandfather. I would trust her with my life. She's proven herself over the past three years."

"Good, I'm glad. We need all the trust we can get. Would she be able to run the ship?"

Ian nodded. "Of course, no question."

"She'll need to. It's time you left the sea, Ian, and study another subject necessary to your quest. For now, I will take over ownership of the boat, we'll do the paperwork for that in the morning. After you master this next area, it'll be time to start assembling our alliance."

"What subject is that?"

The old man looked around nervously and whispered in his ear: "Demonology. The reasons will become clear. I dare not say more, talking about it risks being discovered by dark powers, and you'll need to learn how to protect yourself before you know how to proceed."

"This is something you know, don't you?"

Eliezer shook his head. "That's why I couldn't do what I needed to after Morcombe Glen. It's a discipline I never studied and it's too late for me now. But not for you, you have enough experience to tackle it now."

"Where will I go to study...this?"

"Here in Cashawm, in a very bad part of town. I know someone whose name is on this piece of magic parchment. When you tear it, it disintegrates. Don't look at it until you're away from here, go toward the Hoglone part of town in the valley behind the Watch Tower hill. The name will guide you to the place."

"All right."

"When you meet her, after you've learned what you need, you'll need to get away. You'll need her to take an oath: she will offer all kinds of oaths to many different gods and demons. The only oath that will bind her is an oath with her left palm flat on her Tome, the magical diary she keeps in gold ink. At the end, you'll need an oath that she won't use your bodily fluids against you. Wish I could tell you this later, but we won't be able to talk while you serve this apprenticeship. Remember the oath before you leave. You should be able to do something for her that will make her happy enough to do it."

Ian nodded and thought for several moments. "Captain Florian will need to say goodbye to his crew."

"No, I forbid it. You must vanish quickly, even if your friends grieve your sudden loss. I will allow you to say goodbye to your First Mate, since you're so close to her, obviously. That will help the transition, and she will understand enough to command silence about your parting. Sleep tonight, you will awake before dawn. Do not seek out your new teacher until the sun is above the horizon."

"All right. I understand the need for secrecy. Anything else?"

"I will need to take the Pearl of Oncona and Kadosh. Your staff you can summon at utmost need, although it would be best if you didn't until your new training is over. It would not respond well to that environment. Our adversary senses something is amiss; probably because the Pearl has gotten too close to him lately. Should have told you about that earlier, forgive me. I didn't think we'd stay out of sight completely, but best his anxiety be vague and unfocused, rather than thinking about who may be opposing him."

"What of...my mother?"

"She seems to be busy. Have you heard anything on your travels?"

"Only that most of her time is casting magic on her husband."

"Hmm. You may learn more of this, the demons may have heard something. Take what any demon says to you carefully, they are untrustworthy, however if you question your perceptions, they can give you information in spite of themselves. Ask the first one you meet about the Pearl."

"All right. I will tell Jurmilla she has night watch, that way I'll be able to sleep for awhile." His grandfather's right eyebrow went up a little and a glint twinkled in his eye, but he said nothing. "I have a small office on Hastia street, the Starvision Sailing Company, Jurmilla will take you there. It has a kind old lady as a clerk, and a place you can sleep. They will show you everything you need to know. Good night."

"Good night." Ian went up the ladder and looked at the ocean from the wheel of the ship. It would be difficult letting this go.

After a few moments, Jurmilla wandered over and threw her arms around him, holding him tightly before giving him a long, wet kiss directly on his mouth. "I know you're leaving, probably now. I know Florian isn't your real name, and Cashawm isn't your home. I know you've been across the sea and back, you've had adventures I could only guess at. I know you lost a crew, and that still haunts you. Knew there was some bigger quest you're on that would take you away from me. I will be true to you, I would go into a dragon's mouth with you if need be. Tell me what to do."

Speech was difficult, and took him a couple of tries to get started. "Grandfather will speak with you in the morning, he's taking over. Do what he asks and tell him what he wants to know. You'll be sailing on tomorrow's tide as captain. We won't send you into danger, at least not yet."

She kissed him again, long and hard on the lips, and he went below. It was difficult to sleep, but he did get some rest in before an internal clock awakened him at hour before dawn. As he left the gangway and hit the dock, he looked back to see her watching him, eyes brimming, but silent.

There was a tavern open before dawn to feed the dockworkers; Ian got a table at the back corner where no one could look over his shoulder. A mug of tea and a bowl of gruel was enough to get him going, watching the rough men wander to their jobs, as the night gradually turned into day.

Day had begun, and Ian reached for the parchment. The name chilled him as he read it: Giblis. It was a name he'd heard of before, from the lips of sailors fleeing a dark fate she foretold for them. None of them returned from a voyage with doom in the future. When he was sure he couldn't forget the name, he tore the parchment, and it shriveled in an eyeblink.

The climb over the Watch Tower hill was taxing, and the first thing he noticed about the Hoglone neighborhood was the smell: garbage overlaid with sulphur. He hid his mother's broad under his cloak and went where his instinct led him. After wandering a maze of back streets, he found his goal.

The entryway was dark, the walls covered with a myriad of clashing tapestries, the room dominated by a tasseled tablecloth draped over a round table with a crystal ball sitting on it. "Enter, seeker, and discover thy fate," a thin, reedy voice called to him.

Giblis entered the room solemnly, serene and haughty, a tall woman with long blond hair, an elegant silky dress of green, and matching slippers. Rings of gold were on every finger, a diamond on each index finger. Floating, she sat and beckoned him to sit opposite her at the table. "Be seated."

"No thank you. I am here for something else."

Her eyebrows lifted. "Whatever do you mean?"

"An art."

"Silence!" she snapped, and beckoned him into her inner room. It was a library, dusty and disorganized, the opposite of the outer room. Giblis said nothing until they were both in a lead circle inlaid in the floor. Turning, she bade him sit on one chair within the circle while she took the other. Her blonde hair left her head, revealing a short green hair and pointed ears common to the dark Elves of Hirostrum. Her body lengthened a little and thinned slightly as well, and her eyes grew a little more slanted. "So, you're interested in a dark art?"

"Yes, I am."

A hand came between them, "I do not want to know why. It matters not. What matters is whether you have something for me. We do not deal in gold, although I perceived you have earned much of that. The price for conjuring a demon is a drop of blood and a hair from your head; I have not determined my price yet. Your are strong of heart and strong of will: that is good, you will need that." Standing up, she walked over to him and sniffed. "Perhaps you have something I want after all, I can smell your lover on you, you were with her last night. Will you want to see her tonight?"

"No, she will be gone. I will focus all my effort here."

"Good, you have a good sense of priorities." Her hand shot out to his crotch, grabbing and squeezing. "Oh yes, I'm looking forward to these payments, I haven't been fucked by a cock that big since...well, I've never been fucked by a cock that big, but I look forward to trying. It's been three hundred years since I got fucked last, so this is great. Oh, don't worry...what did you say your name was?"

"Choron."

She smiled, "Sure, Choron. Choron with the great Magic Wand. Oh, get it...in case you didn't know, elves control their reproduction by force of will, and I'm not interested in half-Elven bastards running around calling me 'mommy', so don't worry. You've probably got a bastard or two running around out there already. Something else about you, can't put my finger on it, maybe Gritchlaudroneckstis can tell me about it. We're not going to meet him for a few days, honey, first things first. Let's see, you can use that cot to sleep on, its not too far away from the fire, which is your job now. You seem like a country boy, so I bet fires are easy for you. Food I'll give you, you'll need it. Need to get you a Tome, quills and ink. Looks like you've got clothes, although why I don't know. Bet you've got some nice muscles under that tunic. What else?"

"Nothing, mistress."

"Oh baby, I like that," she said, her eyes growing sultry and she licked her lips with an extremely long tongue. "Mistress, yes that's what you'll call me. Let's do that little marketing first, and then we'll get started. My nipples are tingling already." She put the wig back on her head, and her appearance changed back to what he first saw. "Of course, none of us are what we seem to be. I don't tell anyone my true name, but you need the true name of the demon to control them. Oh baby...no, business first, particularly in the morning. Probably need to lay in a little ale for you as well, love the second hand taste. May even get a few things together for a portion in case you need more...stamina. Oh start moving, before I get distracted some more."

Giblis led him out of the warren to a market at the edge of the slum. Ian bought a cask of ale and a cask of rum, a blank Tome, gold ink and several quills. Giblis bought some strange herbs from an ancient woman's stall, a whispered conversation had both cackling and the hag looking at him with a hungry look on her face. He and his mistress returned quickly to find a leg of lamb and potatoes steaming on the table. "Some things, meat and potatoes, I can reach through the ether and bring here with my mind. I'll teach you that as well if you please me well. Water works as well, I bring the freshest from the mountains, but ale, rum, and other complicated beverages don't travel, neither do herbs and greens. We'll have to buy those at market, which is now your job. Eat, and we'll get to your main job."

The food was excellent, cooked to perfection, and the water reminded Ian of his homeland. He ate enough to respect the fine food while she nibbled at hers. She drank ale, however, and had three goblets. Clapping her hands, it all disappeared when they were done. "This is for our first date. You'll wash up after meals, but today is special and I want you at full strength." She stood up and snapped her fingers; the windows darkened, letting no light through, and her clothes disappeared.

Her skin's true hue was light blue, and a tuft of green hair matching her real hair appeared between her legs. Her nipples were light red, with huge nubs, her hips lean, her legs and arms long, strong, and graceful, her lips inviting. Her breasts were relatively small, but well rounded. Her voice took on a musical quality: "It's your turn, Cholon. Show me what you can do."

He bounded across the room, swept her into his arms, and carried her to her bed, laying her down gently. Starting with a long kiss on the lips, he stroked her thighs, making her shiver, before working his way down her neck. She babbled in Elvish, but it was untranslatable, so Kadosh's abilities couldn't help him. Reaching her nipples, he swirled them, one with his tongue and the other with his right hand, squeezing her bud softly. Then he stepped back to let her regard him, slowly pulling his tunic over his head, standing in just his loincloth and sandals.

"Oh my, you have been working hard outside. You're a dream come true. Get rid of that little cloth and get up here. Let me see that magic wand in action."

Obeying her order, he took off the last clothing and joined her. Her hand went to his cock immediately, touching it as if she thought it an illusion at first, then stroking it as his fingers probed between her legs. When he was satisfied she was ready, he jumped on top and lined up to enter her. With a sudden thrust, he was in, and her eyes rolled back in her head as her hips started rolling in time with his thrusts. More Elvish babbling came out, and he took his time, a little drained from his previous night with Jurmilla, finding the sensitive spots in her cunt and the right depth to please her best.

Suddenly her body started writhing wildly, making it difficult for him to stay plugged in, but he hung onto her to maintain his penetration. Within a minute, her mouth opened wide in a silent scream that made the dogs outside howl in pain and a small delicate dish on the sideboard shatter. Her breathing stopped for a while, and started again with huge gulp and an impossible length of time.

He pulled out and kept himself erect by stroking himself. The skin didn't look any different than it usually did after lovemaking; he was afraid her fluids might have hurt him. She panted and panted, her eyes still rolled back, her mouth and fingers still moving on their own. A deep breath and her eyes opened normally, her body grew still, and she was herself again. "Damn, damn, damn, damn, damn. By Cthulizian the Righteous I've found it, I've found my God. Oh my lovely one, my dear, my precious... HOLY SHIT, ARE YOU STILL HARD???" She sprang into action immediately, leaning over to take the head of his cock in her mouth and stroking his shaft, her tongue working like a tornado. "Give it to me, Cholon, give it to me, I want it all. You taste heavenly!" After a minute's frantic work, Ian obliged her, overflowing the edges of her mouth. Swallowing her mouth's contents, she sucked up every drop from his body, and guided the semen on her face between her lips.

Giblis lay in his arms afterward, purring. She tried to speak once, twice, but words didn't come out. Ian kept silent, knowing it was best. Finally, she found her voice: "I am yours, my body is yours, my heart is yours. I can tell: you are one who will change the destiny of the world. My art will be yours. Oh my Cthulizian, keep fucking me like that and I can hold nothing back. I thought my exile from Delicta Hirostrum evil until now; I never would have met you if I hadn't been banished."

He held her and let her babble about his prowess until she was done. A stroke of her breast made her quiver again, and a stroke of his foot on her thigh made her gasp. Licking her pointed ear made her snuggle closer, burrowing down into the cleft of his arm. She murmured, "If you promise to do this again, I will let you out of this bed, eventually."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • /
  • Ian's Quest Pt. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 209 milliseconds