• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Bisexual Muslim Orgy

A Bisexual Muslim Orgy

A lot of people, especially men, think marriage is the end of everything. That old ball and chain, and all that jazz. What if I told you it doesn't have to be like this at all? My name is Ayaan Mubarak-Rutherford, and I'm a happily married Muslim woman living in the City of Toronto, Ontario. By day, I'm just a mid-level manager at the corporate offices of the Toronto Dominion Bank. At night, however, I am the hostess of the wildest parties you've never heard about.

I was born and raised in the City of Toronto. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in accounting from the University of Toronto. This city is part of me and always will be. Hell, my parents met and got married right here. My father Ahmed Mubarak was of Somali descent, with some Yemeni thrown in, and my mother Elisabeth Donnell was white. Interracial marriage does happen in Islam. Deal with it.

I'm five-foot-ten, a bit curvy, with golden brown skin virtually the same shade as that of Pop Star Alicia Keys, long black hair and lime-green eyes. I often get asked if I'm Latina but I always tell people that I'm of African, Caucasian and Yemeni Arabian descent. I am definitely a person of color, and would never claim to be anything else.

Go to Morocco, Yemen and Mauritania and you will see lots of people who look like me. Folks with African and Arabian blood in their veins, along with other stuff. I proudly wear the hijab, and follow the tenets of my Islamic faith, and consider myself proudly Canadian. I'm representative of the new Canada, diverse, colorful and lively. True north strong and free, as they say.

There's quite a buzz going on around the City of Toronto these days. We've always been a lively city but these days, we're practically on fire, and in a good way. For a change. I'm thrilled that the sturdy Toronto Raptors are giving his highness Lebron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers some pain. A lot of people didn't think our northern lads would get this far. Oh, well. We the North can surprise the world, can't we?

I relentlessly tease my American husband Jamal Rutherford about it. I met Jamal three years ago. I was walking by the University of Toronto engineering building when I saw a fine-looking brother with rapturous midnight skin bending over to tie his shoe laces. I've always been a sucker for a guy with a nice ass. Seriously, I hadn't seen an ass this fine on a brother since Hollywood super stud ( and personal fantasy symbol of mine ) Will Smith.

"Excuse me please, sir, could you tell me the way to the law library?" Those were my first words to Jamal. The six-foot-three, sinfully sexy, dark-skinned brother in the green silk shirt and black jeans smiled pleasantly, and looked me up and down. I guess he liked what he saw, for he actually dropped everything and volunteered to help little old me.

"Sure thing, ma'am, I'm in the Criminal Justice program myself, I'll show you the way," Jamal replied in that Ohio accent I found so sexy, and then he led me to the law library. That's how we met, and after a few more "accidental" encounters, Jamal finally asked me for my number. A lot of people think that if you're a Hijab-wearing Muslim woman, you're supposed to be soft and sweet, like a wallflower type of chick in those old-fashioned romance novels. Not me. When I see something I want, I go for it.

Jamal and I began seeing each other, and as it turns out, we have a lot in common. Jamal was born in Ohio, and moved to Toronto with his mother Gladys Rutherford and his older sister Janice a few years before we met. Even after living in Toronto for years, Jamal still has that American accent that I find so sexy. I definitely wanted this rare fish for myself.

Fast forward three years, and Jamal and I are married and have a daughter together, little Jannah. The tall, handsome brother from the City of Canton, Ohio, embraced Islam a few months after we met. No, I didn't force him. I did however showed the beauty of Islam to Jamal. We live in a nice four-bedroom apartment in suburban Mississauga.

As I said before, I work as a manager at the Toronto Dominion Corporate Towers and Jamal works as a clerk for a Jamaican-owned law firm downtown while studying law at the prestigious University of Toronto Faculty of Law. My hubby Jamal and I lead busy lives as young professionals in this city. Toronto is an expensive place, and it's also quite stressful, especially for young families. That's why it's important to have fun while we can.

With little Jannah staying at her grandmother Gladys's place, Jamal and I had the house to ourselves. With a long weekend ahead of us, we decided to have some fun. We invited our close friends Zekri Mohamud and his wife Sagal Yusuf over. We met them at the Islamic Family Association a few months ago. Like us, they're devout Muslims who also happen to be avid swingers, and we get along just fine. They're discrete and quite safety conscious, a combo which is a must for us.

Zekri stands five-foot-nine, stocky and handsome, with dark brown skin and curly black hair. Kind of reminds me of Hollywood actor and rapper Ice Cube, only a bit lighter. Born in the City of Alexandria, Egypt, to an Egyptian Arab father and a Nubian mother originally from Sudan, this brother studied Computer Science at Ryerson University and works for the company Tech Vibes.

As for Zekri's wife Sagal Yusuf, she's Somali, standing five-foot-seven, chubby, and deliciously big-bottomed. I'm a big-booty woman and I love a big ass on other women. I've experimented with quite a few African women and a few Latinas during my university days, let me tell you. Sagal works as a nurse at Mount Sinai Hospital. They make for a delicious couple, let me tell you.

"Let's get the party started," I said, and I took the lead by undressing in our living room before my husband Jamal and our guests. Smiling, I unbuttoned my dark gray vest, and took off my white blouse, followed by my dark gray Capri pants. Clad in my bra, panties and Hijab, I looked smoking hot. Everyone clapped as I turned around, exposing my thick and round, golden brown and heart-shaped ass, which looked awesome in the red thong I had on. I've definitely got some African DNA in me, seriously.

"The wicked and fun things I've done to that booty," Jamal said, laughing, and Zekri nodded, and smiled, then unzipped his pants, freeing his long and thick cock. I looked at Zekri's dick hungrily, but felt Sagal's gaze on me. The curvy, quiet and usually soft-spoken Somali gal is supremely intense in the bedroom, and I absolutely love that about her.

"Come to me," Sagal said, and I smiled and walked up to her, deliberately sashaying my way to the Somali cutie. Grinning, Sagal gestured for me to sit on her lap and when I did, she threw her arms around me and kissed me full and deep. Just like that, Sagal and I began undressing each other while our husbands watched, hollering encouragement at us.

"Damn I missed you," I cooed softly as I lay on the couch, stark naked, while Sagal went to work on me. Stripped down to her birthday suit, her chocolate skin glistening in the late afternoon sunlight, the Somali gal was a vision of feminine beauty. One I simply couldn't get enough of, truth be told.

Sagal licked my tits and slid two fingers into my already wet cunt, rubbing my clit with one and fingering me with the other. Hot damn, this gal definitely knows her way around the female body. As much as I love my husband Jamal and enjoy riding his dick, sometimes I simply crave another woman's touch.

"Habibti, I missed you too," Sagal replied, and then she buried that lovely face of hers between my legs. I felt Sagal's tongue on my clit, as her fingers wormed their way into my pussy, and sighed happily. As my gorgeous friend worked on me, I noticed that our husbands were getting busy.

"You taste even better than I remember," Jamal said as he sucked on Zekri's dick, and the Afro-Egyptian stud nodded, leaning back on the couch as Jamal went to work on him. Soon it was Zekri's turn to return the favor, and he knelt before my Jamal and sucked his big ole dark dick with gusto. I watched as Jamal rolled a condom on his dick, and Zekri got on all fours. Hot damn, man to man action turns me on almost as much as I love getting it on with another female. Isn't bisexuality awesome?

"Fuck him, babe," I shouted as Jamal, who gave me the thumbs up sign before he worked his dick into Zekri's asshole. Gripping Zekri's hips with both hands, Jamal began pumping his dick up his ass. For a moment, Sagal stopped eating my pussy and looked at her husband as he got fucked in the ass by another man. The Somali gal's lovely face lit up, and she grinned, then resumed pleasuring me.

"My turn," Sagal said, a few moments later, after bringing me to cloud nine. My pussy was twitchy from her tongue and finger action, and I'd already cum at least twice. I smiled and motioned for Sagal to come to me. Grinning, the short Somali cutie straddled me, and I gave her big booty a firm slap. Hey, I'm a big-booty woman who loves a cute ass, male or female. It's just the way I get down.

"Let me eat that ass," I said, and Sagal grinned, then got on all fours. I slid a finger up her ass while licking her pussy from behind. Unlike me, Sagal doesn't shave down below, but it doesn't bother me. I like a natural woman. Working two fingers into Sagal's wet pussy, I slid my tongue into her asshole as she spread her big Somali ass cheeks wide open for me.

"Yes, Ayaan, like this, stick your tongue in there," Sagal squealed, and I laughed and smacked her ass as I resumed tonguing her asshole. While I ate her ass, Sagal resumed eating and fingering my pussy, her tongue and fingers sending tendrils of pleasure coursing through me as she probed me anew. We've hooked up numerous times and know each other inside and out. It's a beautiful thing...

"Ride me, big guy," Jamal said in a loud, bossy tone to Zekri as the stocky brother impaled himself on his big dick. I winced in sympathy at Zekri, who rode Jamal's dick with gritted teeth. I know exactly what that feels like. Jamal's dick has been through every hole in my body, and the dude likes to power drill my holes while fucking me. Rough sex is definitely Jamal's favorite.

"I brought my strap-on," Sagal paused to say, and I grinned and we stopped for a moment as I reached for her purse. As I donned the strap-on dildo, Sagal winked at me and fingered her pussy. Grinning, I stroked the dildo, and then approached her. Spreading her thick thighs invitingly, Sagal locked eyes with me. I smiled and then without another word, pushed the dildo into her pussy. Just like that, I began to fuck her.

"That was intense but damn good fun," Zekri said, panting, as he rolled off of Jamal's dick. Jamal took off the used condom and casually tossed it aside. I smiled at my husband while fucking Sagal with my strap-on dildo. Grinning, Jamal got up and walked up to me. The still-horny brother slapped my thick ass and winked at me. I smiled and braced myself for what I knew was to come.

"Want some of your booty, sweetie," Jamal whispered into my ear, and he rubbed his hard dick against my ass. A shudder went through me as my husband caressed my tits and playfully slapped my ass. Like the dutiful multitasker that I am, I stayed on course and continued fucking a moaning Sagal with my strap-on dildo. Laughing, Jamal thrust his dick into my cunt, and a sharp squeal escaped my lips.

"Oh fuck," I cried out as Jamal gripped my hips while slamming his dick into my cunt. At the same time, Sagal cried out, for I'd apparently thrust the dildo real deep into her pussy without meaning to. Damn Jamal and his impromptu but not unwelcome, ahem, diversion. Laughing, my man fucked me and slapped my big ass while I humped my girlfriend with the strap-on and heard her cry out in pleasure.

Unable to stay focused anymore thanks to the deliciously hot pain I felt in my pussy, I pulled the dildo out of Sagal's cunt. Sagal shot me a look of disappointment, and I was about to explain myself when Jamal grabbed me and bent me over, ramming his dick so deep into my pussy that I found myself squealing. I removed the dildo and the harness, and tossed both aside, then really enjoyed my man fucking me.

"Got room for one more?" Zekri asked, and I nodded. Hell, the more the merrier. Zekri stroked his big dick, and approached me. Without hesitation I took Zekri's dick into my mouth, and began sucking him with gusto. Jamal slapped my ass as he fucked me, and I was really getting into the groove of things when Sagal practically materialized in front of me.

"Hey, sweetie, can I play with your ass?" Sagal asked coyly, and I noticed that she was now wearing the strap-on dildo I'd so carelessly tossed aside. I watched as Sagal rolled a condom on the dildo, and I saw a mischievous gleam in her innocent eyes. Worry and excitement warred within me, and excitement won out. What do you think I said?

"Love that ass of yours," Sagal cooed softly into my ear as she worked the lubricated dildo into my asshole. At the same time, Jamal rammed his dick into my cunt while Zekri slammed his cock down my throat. As my husband, my best friend and her husband poured their energies into me, I think I just about lost it.

With my cunt, asshole and throat packed with dicks, both real and artificial, I think I reached sexual nirvana. I'd never been gang-banged before. Hot damn, had I known it was like this, I would have tried it ages ago. I felt abased but more alive than ever before as they used me for their pleasure, fucking me silly while I could do nothing but endure this most wonderful torture.

"Ayaan, I love watching you suck other people," Jamal said, as I dutifully continued to suck off Zekri. When Zekri came, I drank his cum eagerly. We switched things up a little. Zekri put on a condom and fucked my pussy. Meanwhile, Jamal bent over and I watched, amazed, as Sagal got behind him, and proceeded to fuck my husband's ass with the strap-on dildo. Now Jamal was screaming and Sagal laughed and slapped his ass while fucking him with the dildo. Unreal!

"This was one for the ages, I loved it," I said, tears of joy streaming down my face. I kissed my husband Jamal, who kissed me back and smacked my ass, and then I kissed Sagal and Zekri. The four of us hit the showers, and had some more fun in there, then got dressed. Afterwards, our little quartet sat inside the living room and had some red wine while discussing the evening's fun. Jamal and I bade Sagal and Zekri goodbye, then returned to the bedroom, to continue with our fun. The night is still young, and so are we! And you thought observant Muslims had boring lives...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • A Bisexual Muslim Orgy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds