• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Thoughts Ch. 02

Dirty Thoughts Ch. 02

Fuckslave2

My heart trips inside my chest, and if I weren't already laying down, I would have sunk weakly, wilting towards the ground. My mind raced along two avenues: on the first, I pondered whether or not he would actually hurt me... on the other, I secretly thrilled at being bound up and used for the wet and aching hole that I was. It wasn't long before the logical path was engulfed by my wild desire to let this man use my body for his pleasure. My body knew that his pleasure would ultimately be mine as well.

I lay, while he stood over my side. My legs were loosely spread, the ankles tied off to either side. My arms were secured the same way, at each wrist, but with slightly more slack. My pussy was slick, and my breasts and face were flushed due to my heightened state of arousal. I could feel his eyes crawling along my form. It seemed my body rolled under his gaze, and as his eye traveled along, each individual stretch and curve of my body lifted to highlight itself.

I bit my lip and mewled softly. I wished so badly to know that he was excited by what he saw. I wanted so badly to please him.

He leaned in closer to me, nestling his lips against my earlobe to murmur, "Yes, yes my love, my sweet little toy," he leaned his face into me, and inhaled deeply. The sensation made me moan aloud as he continued, "oh my lovely slave, I have going to have such a fun time teaching you how to be a good slut."

I turned my face away to hide the fact that was clear on my face; I wanted to be that. I wanted him to use my body and train me to give and receive pleasure. I chewed the inside of my lip, blowing air out of my nostrils in an attempt to calm myself and slow my heart. My pelvis undulated continuously, seemingly on it's own.

Suddenly he was climbing up, kneeling next to my shoulder, reaching out to stroke my hair as he said casually, "Turn that head around, I want to feel your pretty mouth on my cock."

Groaning, I rolled my head towards him. His cock was right there, so close that if I stretched up, I could take the tip into my mouth. I looked up to his face, which was a mistake. His was looking down at me with wicked serenity, and such intense intent that I felt my cunt flush as it clenched in animal response.

"Don't make me tell you again." His voice got softer, more dangerous. His cock twitched, and I could smell his excitement.

I gulped and nodded, immediately and quite unsophisticated plopped his cock into my mouth.

Having taken no heed of what I was doing, I ended up gagging myself as the tip of his cock was rudely gouged up into the back of my throat. I tried to pull back, moisture immediately brimming in my eyes because of the sensations. My hands came up as if to push against his thighs, but were stopped by the restraints, all I could do was rest my hands against his legs. I couldn't apply any pressure to him.

I choked and gargled around his cock, trying to get air in. I could feel slobber already slicking my chin, and real tears were beginning to form as I fought the dick blocking my throat.

"Oh, that's good. Choke on it, I love to feel you choking on my cock." His hands were holding my head, now keeping my head forced up.

I relaxed my body, tried to reposition my head and softened the muscles in my mouth, flattened my tongue, instead of trying to fight him. Instead of trying to breathe around his cock, I tried to breathe through my nose.

His hands gripped the sides of my head, fingers pulling hard at my scalp. "Fuck yes, fuck me with your mouth..." he sucked air in over his bottom teeth, "mmm, that's a good girl, my good little fuckdoll."

He slowed his stroke, and I took the opportunity to feel the contours of his cock. My tongue rode up along him, feeling the difference in skin, sampling how the skin tasted different. My lips wrapped around the girth of his cock, stretched open, and let the drool drip out of my mouth. It seemed that my mouth was was wet and ready as my cunt.

"Mmm" he groaned out, cradling my head to his pelvis, "mmm, you like sucking my cock." I nodded my head as much as his grip would allow, moaning around him, "I knew you'd be good at sucking dick, that you'd make such a good slut."

My body was in a frenzy, my hands were no longer against his thighs, they were ravaging at my breasts, and my mouth was working at his cock furiously. I was electrified by the knowledge that he had seen into my core. All I could think of was satisfying this cock, of pleasing it, milking it until it exploded.

My chest heaved, and I didn't care what I looked like as I huffed and snorted air in and out of my nose, driven wild to keep my mouth on his cock. I could feel my pussy throbbing with heat and wetness. My subtle gyrations were no longer subtle, I was humping up into the air, squeezing my cunt as his phallus pistoned in my mouth.

He let go of the side of my head with one hand, and reached down to feel between my legs. I gagged in excitement, my rhythm ruined in the shock and jolt of his finger parting my lips, and dipping in to swipe at my clit, then traveled down to my vulva. I instantly stilled, luxuriating in the feeling of his finger, delighted to know that he would feel how wet I was, hoping he would know that I had been this wet since I first came to.

He jammed his cock deeper into my throat, holding fast with the one hand while the other parted my pussy lips, "Good girl, what a good whore, already wet, and I haven't even touched you." He sounded so genuinely pleased with me, that I whined and pressed myself deeper onto his cock. My pelvis lifted up to urge his finger deeper.

In response he brought his hand back up from my pussy, and after a pause, said, "Oh my, what a tasty cunt."

I groaned again around him, forcing his cock deeper into my throat, and my groan turned into a choking gag. Runners of spit flew out of my mouth when air did make it out, and cold tears tracked slowly down my face as I plugged my throat with him.

My jaw hurt from being forced open, but I didn't care, I was feral, forcing his cock deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"You better stop..." he bit out, his breathing growing rough.

That just lit a fire under me, all I could think of was pleasing his cock until it came. I went up and down; as much as I was able, on his dick. My mouth slurped around him, a mixture of moans and squeals and sighs slipping out around the shaft as it thrust in and out between my lips.

His hands tightened in my hair, but didn't force my head to still or stop. His cock grew more firm, the skin tightening as it plumped with his load. "Don't. Stop doing that, or you'll make me come." His voice was relatively calm, but I was in a world of my own.

My neck was beginning to hurt as I fucked myself up and onto his cock. Each thrust made me gag, and I was wet with spit and tears and sweat. His dick seemed to grow bigger, and I sucked eagerly at it, rubbing my tongue along it to flick at the underside of his head.

"Uhhhh..." he groaned out, thrusting his cock suddenly deep into my throat.

I felt his hot jizz coat the back of my mouth. Some landed on my tongue, some went straight down my gullet, and some sprayed against the back of my mouth. I groaned in pleasure and swallowed greedily. The salty, warm wad slid slowly down my throat. I grinned to myself, thrilled to have that reminder warming my throat.

I swallowed, the muscles getting caught on that wad, and I reveled in the knowledge that he put that there. Each swallow brought my attention to the proof of his pleasure. I moaned contentedly, my hands caressing my breasts and rubbing up my throat. Now that I had what I wanted, I became painfully aware of my throbbing cunt.

His hands were rough in my hair as he ripped my head up to face his hard, shining eyes. My skin chilled in fear and a new blossom of desire. "You didn't stop. You disobeyed me, so now I have to punish you.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Thoughts Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 381 milliseconds