• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sex Genie Enslaved Pt. 02

Sex Genie Enslaved Pt. 02

This is the second part of the series. It is alright if you haven't read the first part, you'll find that the first paragraph pretty much summarises what you need to know. Also, the sex part starts pretty quickly, so I hope you guys enjoy that. And as always, any feedback is appreciated!

...

Kabir woke up with a throbbing pain in his testicles. Maybe that is what happens when you don't fuck for 19 years and then you make up for it in just one day. He tried to recall how his life had changed in the course of just one day and he could do nothing but smile at his unbelievable luck. He looked to his right and saw the most beautiful woman he could ever imagine of, laying with her head in his arms. The sunlight reflected off her perfect naked tits resting on Kabir. The divine sight made Kabir realise that she wasn't just any other woman, but a genie, destined to forever be his sex slave, subject to completely obey whatever command her master gave her. The smile on Kabir's face widened even more looking at the sensuous curve of Scarlett's lips. A new day had just begun.

...

Scarlett was slowly but passionately making out with Kabir. Her astounding round boobs brushed against Kabir's nipples and her curvy ass gently teased Kabir's cock as it rubbed against it incessantly.

"This must be paradise," Kabir thought. "I think I have found the ultimate sexual experience a man could have and it is for me to play with as I wish."

Scarlett read his mind and replied, "Master, your whore is glad she can make you so happy. There is no other thing I wish to do but please you. But if you want, you can order me to use genie magic, and make your sexual experience transcend even the boundaries known to men!"

Kabir looked at Scarlett in bewilderment. Why hadn't he thought of this before! He grabbed Scarlett's hair and pulled her face right in front of him. He wrapped his other hand around her tits and spanked them with full force.

"I command you to upgrade your ability to please me to a level that will make any ordinary man or woman cum in a second. Your sexual contact with anybody should spark off the most intense orgasm beyond their imagination. Just coming in your vicinity should make people uncontrollably horny."

"But all of this is of course for ordinary people. I am your master and immune to your ability to spark off instant orgasms. I will feel the same sexual sensation with you as anybody, but your prowess will not be enough to make me cum unless I want to."

Kabir felt the transformation instantly. The soft skin of Scarlett touching him no longer felt like skin, but like they were supple bosoms massaging his entire body. Scarlett couldn't wait to have her master's cock inside her. But before Scarlett could make a move, Kabir grabbed her neck to stop her and with a grin on his face exclaimed, "Not so soon. bitch! First, I have other ideas in mind."

...

Scarlett and Kabir were standing in front of the Grand Pacific Shopping Mall. Scarlett was dressed in a ravishing black bustier which accentuated the size of her enormous tits. Her ass was barely covered by a mini skirt, and her butt-cheeks were more than visible to anyone who was looking. Her long black heels emphasised even more on her buttocks that stood out from the rest of her frame. Kabir grabbed Scarlett's butt as they started walking towards the mall. Scarlett looked not like she was going to a shopping arcade but to an orgy where she was ready to be fucked.

As they approached the entrance, the gaze of the security guard fell on Scarlett. He stood transfixed, unable to absorb anything from his surroundings except for the goddess that was coming closer and closer to him. The guard found his rod getting an instant hard-on, with a bulge visible through his pants. As both Kabir and Scarlett walked past by him, he was unable to control the effect that this angel had left on him. His balls started throbbing violently and he was in already in a state of trance. His cock started spewing cum uncontrollably, making his clothes wet. Kabir and Scarlett both smiled as they noticed the plight of the poor guard. Scarlett's charm was working.

...

Kabir and Scarlett entered a shop called "Doggy Style." It was the exact kind of shop that they were looking for. It was filled with the strangest fetishes and sex toys that Kabir had no idea he wanted to explore. The cute girl sitting at the counter looked up at the couple that had just entered the shop. She had brunette hair and blade-like sharp features, making her look almost as if she was an exotic dish. Her mind too was mesmerised by the aura of the sex genie in her presence. She scrambled to put her mind back together and managed to say the words, "Hello. My name is Glory Hole. How may I be of your service?"

Kabir picked a fat 12 inch long black dildo. He wrapped his hand around Scarlett's face and squeezed her mouth open and then pushed the dildo inside her mouth. Glory saw the goddess slowly take the dildo into her mouth. "It is impossible for any woman to take it in completely," she thought to herself. And yet, to Glory's bewilderment, Scarlett gradually started devouring the dildo inch by inch. She pushed it inside deeper and deeper until the entire black shaft had disappeared in her mouth. Glory knew she could not contain herself any longer. Her hand had already slipped beneath her skirt and she was rubbing her clit.

Meanwhile, Scarlett's charm had worked too well. Other passers-by had also stopped at the shop's entrance and had started using their hands to pleasure themselves while they looked at the heavenly scenery inside. One of these, a blonde-headed busty woman caught the eyes of Kabir. He instructed his sex genie to call her inside and join them. The blonde was commanded to go and make out with Glory and lick each other's pussy.

Kabir couldn't help but smile at the masterful act he had created. It was time to finally put Scarlett's newly found sexual prowess to test. He pulled out the dildo from Scarlett's mouth. He ordered her to use her body and the bodies of the two young women beside them to give him the most wonderful sexual experience known to man.

Scarlett, Glory and the blonde all assembled in front of Kabir and started performing a tease for him. Their sensuous moves gave Kabir a hard-on. Scarlett grabbed the blonde's boobs and pushed her tongue inside her mouth. Meanwhile, Glory started shaking her body with uncontrollable lust and spanked Scarlett's protruding ass.

All three of them started moving towards Kabir. He was comfortably seated on a sofa with his pants already down. Scarlett placed her tongue at the bottom of Kabir's cock and with her tongue drawn out, started making her way up to the top. She played with the underside of her master's rod and gradually encapsulated the head of the shaft with her lips. She then slowly moved down her face and consumed Kabir's cock, until her lips reached the end and kissed the surface of Kabir's testicles. Kabir realised the surreal experience was beyond whatever he had imagined. His cock filled Scarlett's mouth, which squirted fluids that bathed Kabir's cock. It felt like a hot-tub massage, but with a tongue instead of hands, and Scarlett's saliva instead of massage oil. His dick throbbed with intense pleasure inside Scarlett's dripping mouth. His shaft reached the end of the gap. It felt like a suction just pulling the dick deeper and deeper into the vastness of ecstasy.

"Bitch, whatever you do, do not gag on your master's cock. Or you will regret it."

Then Kabir commanded Scarlett to magically increase the size of his cock, until it filled her mouth completely. Scarlett knew what was going to happen. Soon, Kabir's dick had reached a size that Scarlett just could not keep inside her. She gagged.

Kabir grinned slyly. He took the 12 inch hard dildo, and slapped Scarlett with it. He then opened Scarlett's mouth and pushed the dildo inside. Her master's cock was already more than what she could handle, now Scarlett had another rod humping her mouth at the same time. The two big shafts suffocated Scarlett, making it impossible for her to breathe. And yet she could do nothing but rejoice how she was being such a slut for her master's pleasure.

The blonde realised that she could please the master at the same time and so she buried Kabir's face in her boobs. Kabir licked and sucked on the tender balloons. Glory meanwhile had grabbed Scarlett's hair, and was pushing the two rods even deeper into Scarlett's gaping mouth.

All three women had reached their point of climax almost instantly. But Kabir used Scarlett's powers to force all three of them to stay on the edge. They moaned in pleasure and begged Kabir to finish their orgasm.

Kabir pulled out the dicks from Scarlett's mouth, and ordered her to mount him like a cow girl. Scarlett carefully slid down her pussy over her master's cock and let her vagina engulf the monster that slid into it. Kabir knew he was in paradise. He was riding Scarlett but it felt nothing like an ordinary fuck. It felt like there were infinite tongues inside Scarlett's pussy that were licking his cock. They gulped and sandwiched his dick, and massaged all his vein endings. The head of his tower pummelled the ending of Scarlett's hole. Scarlett bounced repeatedly, swallowing Kabir's monster each time she went down, and after just a few humps, she had reached a point of uncontrollable euphoria. Kabir decided it was time to finish things. Both he and his slave climaxed together in a sea of orgasmic fluid that overflowed from Scarlett's pussy. She screamed in intense pleasure and instructed the other two women to clean up the mess that had been created. The blonde and Glory instantly got to work and savoured each drop of the cum that had fallen out. They filled their mouths with it and then swallowed it in one go.

Kabir was immensely satisfied with the performance he had staged. He was thinking how to find a permanent solution where he could find new girls to fuck everyday, who would dream of nothing but to please him. And already, an idea was beginning to take shape in his mind.

...

To Be Continued

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Sex Genie Enslaved Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 222 milliseconds