• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Trade Show

The Trade Show

I recently accompanied my husband on an out of town business trip for a three day seminar and trade show. Each day of the show they worked their booth from 7:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m. Since this was the last day, many of us wives helped with the literature and handouts. Needless to say we were dead on our feet by the closing bell.

The company provided dinner that night right after the show closed. It was in a good restaurant at the hotel across the street from the convention center, where we they had booked all of our rooms. Though it was late we needed to eat and an open bar was provided for drinks before and after dinner. Since the elevator was in the lobby only a few feet away and we had the following day off to recuperate, my husband and I ate and then stayed and relaxed with a few drinks and some light conversation with some of his coworkers.

I barely remember our short walk to the elevator and back to our room, but I do remember getting undressed and piling onto the bed telling my husband that I would shower in the morning, before basically passing out. I woke shortly after and noticed that I was on my back at the side of the bed with my black silky sleeper's blindfold on. I went to raise it to see what time it was and I noticed my wrists were tied to my ankles with some sort of soft cloth.

When I started to object I sensed my husband standing over me and felt his left palm gently touch my left cheek to turn my face toward him. I could smell the familiar musky male scent of his penis and as he touched the head of it to my lips I took him into my mouth. He leaned forward and whispered "just relax and enjoy honey". His right hand began to gently pinch and pull on each of my nipples as he used them moved the weight of my breasts in slow circles.

This was totally new and out of character for him and I found it a strangely exciting. As my arousal and breathing started to increase I felt a second pair of hands inside my knees push my legs apart. When I moaned on my husband's penis to protest he slipped his hand from my cheek to the back of my neck and pushed deeper into my mouth until I choked. He pulled back a little to let me breath, leaned down and with an instructive tone said "just go with this".

The other two hands parted my buttocks and I felt two dry fingers move flat across my anus and rub me there several times before lifting them to my upper lip where they were held under my nose for me to smell. They moved back down between my legs and I felt a middle finger enter my anus all the way to the palm. A rough thumb started to slowly separate my vaginal lips and work up and down on my clitoris. The tips of the fingers on the other hand pressed down hard on my lower tummy just above my pubic mound.

Though I didn't feel it mounting, out of nowhere a massive orgasm washed over me and I felt my body release a wet discharge on the man's hand. At that point my husband withdrew from my mouth and I was moved a quarter of a turn on the bead so my head hung off the side. My husband and his strange accomplice traded places and I felt my husband enter me and the soiled fingers of this unknown man were shoved into my mouth until I gagged and sucked them clean.

I felt my husband quickened his pace and my head being held on both sides by our mystery visitor who pushed his penis between my lips, pumping it in and out of my throat while the second orgasm came crashing over me. This went on for what seemed to be hours with both men trading places a few more times before they decided to ejaculated in my mouth.

The next morning I woke in bed next to my husband, sick and with a pounding headache. I lifted my blindfold off of my face. There were no signs of bindings anywhere. When I asked what had happened last night, he said that he had to practically carry me to the elevator and the room where I stripped out of my clothes, grabbed my blindfold and passed out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Trade Show

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds