• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Allie Pt. 04

Allie Pt. 04

12

**Author's note: Total noob writer, here. Desperate for input like a teenager is desperate for action. Don't spare any feedback that comes to mind: short, long, good, bad or indifferent...If you like this story please leave a comment to encourage me to keep going. Enjoy!

*****

I woke around half past 4 am. It was still dark out and, not to my surprise, Allie's sexy little naked body draped over me had my dick already half-filled. I shook my head, still not believing this night. I thought about every kiss and hug and every moment inside of her, replaying it all and trying to will myself never to forget. And that's when it occurred to me, like a bolt of lightning in the dark...

Allie's camcorder on the dresser. In all the craziness of the last few hours, we'd completely forgotten the thing.

I slipped from underneath her, trying to move as carefully as possible but honestly, she was totally passed out. Her arm flopped to the bed in my absence and she didn't budge. I smiled down at her, and then at myself in the mirror, proud of my performance. Well, shit! I think I gave this dime-piece a serious fucking. I put my hand on my hips in satisfaction for no one to see.

The camera had gone into sleep mode. It looked like it had recorded itself to a low battery. I unplugged it and put on a pair of boxers making my way downstairs. I plugged it into the TV and took a seat, curious to see the show that we had put on together.

The image was really good, even in the low-light. There we were, tussling and wrestling and laughing and messing around. Fuck she looked small next to me! I thought the camera puts on 10 pounds. It looked like she had lost weight and I gained it - she looked even more petite. I was this inglorious mass of guy and she was this dainty little fairy of a girl. We looked totally absurd together on the bed, like there was no possible chance of our bodies working together. But looks can be deceiving, thankfully.

The camera angle was fucking bananas, the sound was incredible. I was only watching for maybe half a minute before having to fish my dick out at what I was seeing. On the screen I'm looking at myself fucking Allie mish. My back was glistening from sweat, her legs were spread nearly 180 degrees, and in the space between us there was this awesome view of where Allie and I were joined, me stuffed inside her, her pussy lips stretched tight as a rubber band around my thick shaft. My balls were tight against me, gently resting against her ass when I pushed in slow and deep. My hips were pushing and pulling my big boy in and out of her, her juices making the impossible possible, and her kitty was sucking the hell out of me, holding on for dear life. Her voice mewing like a kitten, and the sound of her as my dick kissed her insides reminded me again just how fucking hard I was and how much I had to try to keep from nutting.

My heart hurt that we hadn't gotten her unbelievable deep-throat on film. Honestly, I didn't get a good view of it myself and it was pretty hard to believe that she could have done it at all. My mind was split between planning to get her to do it again and trying to concentrate on my onscreen counterpart as Allie rode him up and down, bouncing on his cock like she was competing at a rodeo. I was so distracted that I started when I finally heard footsteps behind me.

I didn't even hear her come downstairs, I was so fucking into it. Her hand was on my dick before I knew it and she was staring at the screen like it was an Oscar worthy performance. For a second I thought I was high or something. Here she was sitting next to me jerking me up and down. Then I turn my neck to see her on her back on the screen taking the dick nice and deep. Her nipples were poking out of her t-shirt as she stared and I didn't even realize when I put my hand under her panties, tickling her clit and fed two fingers into a pussy that was so warm and wet that felt like it was in a monsoon season.

She was moaning gently, looking from the screen to me and back again when she whispered, "It's so hot...looking at you fuck me...You're really fucking me with... that big cock."

I kissed her neck trying to control my shit. Her palm and fingers were polishing my knob like heirloom silver and the talk wasn't making it easy. "That's your dick, baby," I whispered into her ear, before sucking on her lobe. "That's the dick that you get off on. That's the dick that spreads your little pussy nice and wide."

Her eyes closed as she listened to the last words, her cute panting face scrunching up in a sexy little grimace. Her face turned down and her eyes opened on my dick, standing at attention in her small grasp and she bent over. Her tongue came out of her mouth in time with her hot breath on my knob and I braced myself, holding onto the couch. But her tongue simply darted and swirled around my arrowhead for a moment - just long enough to get me glistening and make what she wanted easier.

Allie threw her leg over me and stared into my eyes. Her counterpart on the screen behind her was balling bloody murder as her lover gave her everything he had. Allie quietly kissed me on my mouth then on my cheek and reached down between us, cupping my balls before drawing her hand up along the length of me. My head fell back before coming up and her forehead was against mine as she lowered into her squat rubbing her pussy back and forth along the length of me and teasing my knob against her front and rear. A small bit of tension and my dick started to poke into her backdoor. It slipped the tiniest bit in before she rose again, taking my breath with her. A little moan of surprised pleasure escaped her lips as she denied us both. She bit her lip as she stared down at me - I could only hope she was saving that secret for later. She was still so wet and relaxed down there - it seemed like anything was possible...

The thought didn't last long. Because just a few seconds later, Allie raised herself in the crouch and aimed herself above me for her landing. My hands reflexively went beneath her tiny bottom steading her. She lowered herself in the perch; I felt the angle, the moment of breach when I ceased to be outside of her body. And then her legs and my hands worked together, letting her weight drop around me, like nightfall. She slowly gouged herself on my cock, head fallen back, biting her lip the whole descent. And when she finally hit bottom and I thought that I could breathe again, she simply reversed herself just as slowly.

A very loud 'Holy fuck!' was bouncing off the walls of my skull like an echo. My mouth hung open as she fucked me with all the urgency of waves crashing against the shore. Her nipples were so hard that they looked like they might cut little holes into the top that hung off one shoulder. My hands went from her hips to supporting her under her armpits, playing with her nipples through the shirt. They were so rigid that they barely budged, no matter how hard I tried flicking them back and forth. Up and down she went, with that insane, impassive look on her face, the two of us wordlessly suffering each other, while 'us' from a couple of hours earlier were still panting and grunting and wrestling each other on the screen.

Slowly being swallowed up by her again and again was way, way, way out there beyond words. We were melting together, losing a sense of where she ended and I began. Allie grunted quietly as my hands raised her up along my dick, pulling her off of me. I'd keep her there for a moment before she'd fight me and reverse it. She'd push her cheek against mine and flex her little body, sinking around me, lighting me on fire. Up and down, like a grandfather clock, keeping the time. Up and down, her wetness - the ultimate massage. Up and down...

I never wanted it to end.

"Fuck me like this forever, Allie," I whispered, kissing her cheek. She bottomed out against me, spreading her thighs as far as they'd go and forcing her clit against my pubes. I was closing my arms around her when she pushed me away, and I shifted my hips forward on the couch so she could get me as deep as possible. Then she circled her hips, small circles around the root of me, as if she was trying to squeeze every last sensation out of my dick. Her hand was in the middle of my chest pinning me down so that she could use me, the other on her mouth holding in a scream and as her bottom wiggled in my lap every which way, I swear I giggled like a little kid - I couldn't believe that anything could feel so good without me nutting. It was like her pussy was a vacuum cleaner.

"This cock in my pussy...is the only thing that I want in the whole world..." she whispered over the sounds of her own screams coming from the television behind her. I reached for her cheek, palming the soft warm surface and was about to sit up and kiss her when she pushed me back down and shifted her hips so that her feet were flat against the couch. And if I hadn't believed her that fucking my black pole slowly up and down was the only thing that she cared about right now, she would have convinced me right then and there. Because with the exception of her hands pressed against my chest to steady me, the only parts of our bodies that touched each other for the next 5 minutes would be my dick and her pussy.

She just kept lifting and falling around me, pulling me up and pushing me down. Her pussy was like a plunger - on her upstroke I felt light-headed from the blood coming out of my brain, on her downstroke I felt light-headed from the bloodrush. Her whole body was this selfish little parasite, desperate in its rhythm, relentlessly trying to suck my soul out of my body through my dick, one thrust at a time. Getting to that nut was simultaneously the most wonderful and dreadful thing I'd ever felt: I never wanted it to end but at the same time I wanted fill this incredible bitch's belly like I was a horse.

Time held no meaning. The angle was perfect. She'd keep slowly riding me up and down for as long as her little legs could go and when her legs would start to burn she'd kiss me and I'd pick her up, spread her legs wide and stand, holding her like a child and gently pushing my dick in and out of the moist and relaxed sleeve that she gave me. Allie took every single inch without the slightest discomfort: her pussy lips were sealed around the root of my dick now & again and her insides kissed my cock-head when I got deep.

I didn't want to fuck her anymore. The animal, the dog in me, was still there, feening for her. But now I just wanted to feel her little body shudder around me for as long as possible. Allie, of course, didn't make it easy. I couldn't tell whether she was doing it on purpose but her cunt was constricting around me in uneven beats - one stroke would be smooth and slick, the next was suddenly slow and her pussy tight, clenching like an ABS brake. After a handful of them, her eyes would roll into her head and she'd bounce up and down on me with her head flipped back and her back arched, lifelessly, like she was going through an exorcism. I loved seeing her cum on my rigid and giving cock, and I felt like fucking Superman when she'd come out of it, see me staring at her and kiss me, her hips immediately moving in a way that she knew would get me off, if I didn't shut her slutty ass down.

I pulled her off of me and plopped her on the floor in front of me. "Suck it, baby," I ordered her quietly. Her eyes were so beautiful. She ruined the effect of me telling her what to do when she reached for the hard, long dick pointing straight at her face and swallowed half of me in her mouth before I could finish the sentence. Her hand started to work me fast and her mouth was about to do the same. I wanted more attention. I reached down to Allie's hair and carefully threaded my fingers through her long, feathery strands. Once I had a solid handful, I gently pulled her along and sat back down, making her kneel between my legs. I was guiding her mouth around my cock, her whole head was like a fleshlight. "Worship that dick, bitch." I said to her in a growl and she followed my hand and began to lick and suck my cock even slower, with even more tenderness, and her lips worked every inch of me. She was kneeling before me, like my dick was an alter and I pulled her off of me just to hear her whimper and fight to get my dick back in her mouth.

Her mouth went for my dick and I held her off of me. Allie struggled in my grasp trying to get at me again. "Noooo," she cried out, her hands still jerking me.

I came forward bending her neck by the hair and licked her neck, spanking her tits & nipples through the t-shirt. "Tell me what you want, bitch!"

Her eyes flashed open upon mine. She had a look of longing on her face that almost made me nut right there. "I want your cock. I want to suck your cock, daddy," she panted.

"How do you want to suck that cock, bitch?" I didn't even know how much longer my heart would beat without her mouth on me.

"I want to worship it, daddy," came her breathless whisper.

I pushed her face back to my cock. "Then suck that cock, baby. Go to church on that dick."

Six inches were in the back of her throat before I could blink. She gagged slightly and coughed as she deep-throated me and I saw lights exploding before my eyes. I was afraid that I was going to cum and I was taking my hand out of her hair when she grabbed my wrist in a firm grip, basically ordering me to force her deeper. I wanted to kiss her so bad. I wanted to scream her name.

"Fucking ...bitch..." I croaked out desperately, giving into the madness. My hand clenched in her hair, hard this time and drove her mouth down. She fought me in a panic for a brief moment before coming off of her knees so that she could manage the angle that big cock, my cock, bulging her gorge. I forced her throat on me with a couple of thrusts and then pulled her clear off of me. Her throat protested and gagged and coughed the whole way through. The feeling of my cock slithering out of her throat and then completely exposed to the outside air...I felt like I was going to punch a hole through something.

I forced her mouth against mine, and my fingers were on her clit, doing my best impression of a vibrator. And I don't even think she noticed. She was complete cock-drunk. Her lips felt mine for a moment and her tongue started to fight with mine, her hips dancing in my hand to the rhythm of my fingers. And then she abruptly pushed me away, as if she thought that I was trying to distract her. "Nooo," she whimpered angrily, and back down she went, this time taking eight inches of cock from the jump, coming back up for a breath and then descending again twice in succession forcing herself to the hilt on the third one.

I held her head down but even I didn't know if I could do this. Her leg came up off the ground and then bent at the knee, her body convulsing as she took the last root of my cock in her mouth.

"Too much, Allie-baby, too much..." I begged.

She pulled off of me again, drool all over her mouth and chin and kissed me hard, jerking my cock up and down in an alternate hand motion like some sort of sexual demon. I felt a wave of fear cross over me at the look on her face, at not being able to stop her. I was just a thing to her now - just a hard cock - and as if to drive the point home, Allie threw her legs over me, holding my cock in both hands by the hilt and lowered herself around me pulling my drooling shaft midway into her pussy. My head fell back and my hands shot to her hips - I knew I couldn't stand even one more of those. She pushed off of me and drew my cock out of her pussy like she was pulling a sword out of a scabbard, and scurried next to me, kneeling on the couch.

I tried to reach behind her for her cunt - slow her down, distract her, anything really. She wiggled her ass away, licking my tummy from my navel up the middle of my chest, swirling around my nipple and then biting into my neck before kissing me, all the while jerking my cock like an experienced hooker - like someone who made a living doing it. She was jerking me in that perfect grip that tugged on my balls a little with each stroke, and the damn things dangling down there felt like balloons.

WAS SHE READING MY FUCKING MIND!?!

Allie reached beneath me with her left hand, fondling my nut-sacs, and was jerking me still with her right. I tried to reach for her, she slapped my hand away. She was nodding up and down as I shook my head left-right, trying to call her off. She wasn't having any of it. This was happening, and from the look in her eyes, it was happening right now.

She bent over and held my cock straight up by my root, still fondling my balls. And then she pounced on me, with all the mercy of a lion going for the kill. Her head came straight down, her mouth closed around me, blanketing my whole world and I didn't feel any resistance until she had all nine inches of me down her throat. She gagged, and coughed, and bucked and whimpered and my hand went to her head and forced the last of me into her mouth, her nose was pressed up against my skin. Her skin flushed red from the blood rush and not being able to breath and then all of a sudden, she gently lifted my balls and her throat completely relaxed around me. Her neck pulled her mouth midway off of me. And just when I thought that she'd pull me out entirely...

...she reversed directions and bottomed out her mouth and throat once, twice and then a third time on my cock.

There was a half a second that I saw her. Her eyes were shut tight, her throat was bulging, her nose was buried in my pubes. She winced at the feel of me pumping my nut into her throat.

And then, darkness.

***

I swear to God, I fucking passed out. I didn't just cum. I think I died and came back.

A dog was barking bloody murder outside. The ceiling fan spinning. The light from the static on the television, bathing the room.

Allie was to my left cuddled up against me and cradled in my arm. Her left hand was jerking my softening dick - it flopped every which way when her grip got closer to my groin. She had taken off the sweaty, drool covered t-shirt she'd been wearing and her skin was warm against mine.

She was licking my cheek like a cat and there was no sign of the geyser-like nut that I'd just busted. I mean, like, nowhere. I was clean as a whistle. I was confused for that one precious second before I realized and felt a feeling of warmth and love for this girl, this woman next to me that I knew that I'd never feel for anyone else.

Allie swallowed me down to the last drop.

"Ba..by.." I whispered in a shudder. It was a voice I didn't even recognize. My voice was shaky, as if the muscles of my chest could barely get enough air out to speak.

Her face filled my vision, pressing her lips to mine, her impassive face turning to a glorious smile. Her lips were kiss swollen, her eyes were dilated and dark, and God help me, if the blood could flow...

"You woke the dog up," she said, giggling.

"I don't remember. Was I loud?"

"You screamed. You screamed my name..." she informed me.

She was looking down at me like an angel, down at me with that beautiful face and elated smile and she threw a leg over me again. And through the haze of my shocked and annihilated brain it occurred to me that she was rubbing my semi-soft cock-head against her opening.

Somehow. After all that...

Somehow. After all of fucking that...

SOMEHOW...AFTER ALL OF THAT... THIS INCREDIBLE BITCH STILL WANTED MORE!?!?!?!

I wasn't man enough. I just wasn't man enough for her. I told her so. "I'm...not man enough...for you...baby," I managed to squeak out. "I've got...nothing...left."

She pouted for a moment, before biting her lip and blowing a strand of hair from her face. Allie kissed my forehead and snuggled up against me. "Thank you, James," she whispered in that husky voice into my ear. "Thank you for fucking me and making me a woman. I can't wait until you fuck me again tomorrow."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Allie Pt. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds