• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 07

Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 07

Ken and Barbie Doll

Not really their names but this petite couple, maybe 20, looked much like those Barbie doll toys.

Same week as the Masturbator Mike meeting, making me 30 and Dollie 28, or close. A few days had passed since our last adventure with Mike north of the Lake Michigan park property. Again we were naked, me wearing only a bit of material rolled up to keep my tiny tan lines, my cock swinging free in the breezes and hot sun shine. Dollie pretty much wearing the same and topless.

Somewhere, maybe a quarter mile or so north of the park property line, we passed a large sun bleached log with a very young skinny couple having sex behind it.

We actually hadn't even seen them until beside the log. We really couldn't see much. Only that they appeared to be having a good time. We didn't even speak. Just walked on by. But the couple stopped and walked around to meet us, saying hello.

As Ken and Barbie Doll introduced themselves I couldn't help but notice how tiny her titties were. Actually they were just small bumps with tiny Hersheyette nipples. Barbie's pussy was just a smooth small hairless slit from the front.

They both told us they remembered seeing us with that other guy up the trail watching them fuck. They wanted know if we got a good look and enjoyed watching them.

Dollie and I explained that we'd been watching that guy Mike masturbate and barely saw them behind the bushes. Next time we looked they were gone.

So what did they ask next? "Ya want to watch us fuck?"

They went on to tell us how they do it in this area and along some of the trails all the time.

"Mostly here while queers up in the woods watch them," they said.

Barbie went on to say they know Mike and he sometimes fucks her while her young husband Ken watches and plays with her titties.

Somewhere during this kinky conversation they asked if we would like to swap for a fuck. Ken probably had a 5" to 6" prick fully hard and Barbie didn't look like she could handle even that.

Dollie and I explained that she doesn't fuck anyone else and my cock was way too much for her. Okay, we're bragging. But it was now a throbbing 9" or more, as we stood there. Even more reason Barbie baby wanted it. By this time little Barbie was holding and stroking my cock.

We convinced them that we'd enjoy watching them fuck rather than anything else. Next thing I remember Ken had Barbie's ass leaning against the dead tree trunk fucking her. Barbie was screaming for Ken to shove his cock in deeper.

Ken spotted someone up in the woods above the beach. He stopped and told us to follow him around behind the log, where they had been earlier. Both told us to look up toward the woods but do it without trying to let those two gay young guys notice. Sure enough there were at least two naked queers up in the bushes watching.

Ken said now watch this. He pushed Barbie against the big log as she spread her legs wide. He began rubbing her nipples and her pubic area slowly. Ken told us most of those gay young men have binoculars for close up viewing. He said he likes to give them a good look at Barbie's pussy to tease those cocksuckers.

After some time, he turned her around backward. Ken bent little tiny Barbie over the log, that tight little ass and cute little cunt now in full view. Then he spread her pussy wide showing us and anyone in the woods Barbie's glistening pink cunt.

Ken told me to go ahead and fuck her. He said it didn't matter if Dollie wouldn't let him fuck her. Ken said lots of guys fuck his wife and they both love it. I repeated that I'd rip that little pussy wide open.

Dollie reminded me of our friend Mary, back home, built much like Barbie. But Mary has a pussy as big as a bucket. Ken said that's what Barbie has. But it still feels good to him because it is stretchable.

People like that amaze me. Barely 20, maybe not even that, and already swapping partners and letting others fuck his wife. Things I always wanted to do but am glad now it turned out this way. I do think that afternoon had some influence on our future games.

Barbie was reaching between her legs spreading her lips wide for everyone to look inside her pink hole. She was probably fingering herself too. Both of them kept telling us to stand closer for a better look, but don't block the view of the guys in the woods. Ken was soon working a few fingers in, then his whole hand! Ken finally fucked Barbie as we watched.

Barbie screamed "I'm your little whore, fuck me harder! Give it to me and make me cum or let someone else fuck me."

Those two gay young guys walked out into the open, both masturbating, and watching all of us. They'd take turns playing with themselves then each other.

Damned, they walked down next to us for a closer look. Without missing a stroke, Ken, not any older than them, asked if they wanted to fuck his wife. Both said no but they wanted to play with our cocks.

I'm thinking Ken ejaculated in Barbie then stopped. At least the way she yelled and moaned he must have. I remember one of those queers playing with Ken's dripping cock after he pulled it out, still hard.

Now everyone seemed to be begging me to fuck Barbie, even Dollie. I had no choice. I didn't want one of those queers touching me so I stuck it about half way in Barbie. Surprisingly it just slipped right in. Both Ken and Barbie begged me to bury it.

Remember, Barbie was bent over that big log. If I fucked her dog fashioned it could hurt. Working my cock in slowly, I was eventually ramming deep iside of Barbie's pussy harder and deeper. She was screaming for more. Barbie was bottomless and I had no more!

I was pounding away, my balls slapping against her skinny inner legs. I knew I wouldn't last long. I tried to hold back.

When Barbie screamed and said she was cuming, repeatedly, I pumped her full. I remember rubbing her chest and nipples as I fucked her. Smallest tits I've ever felt. But still it turned her and I on enough to make us both have another orgasm.

I remember seeing other young men passing by while all of this happened. A spooky feeling. Dollie told me later she saw lots of naked young men up in the brush watching me fucking Barbie.

For years we felt we were being watched on those secluded beaches. I believe we were right. So many chances for things to go wrong. Yet nothing ever did. We'd never take those chances today!

A few couples also passed by as Barbie was yelling for more. They were walking down closer to the lake shore, giggling. From where they were they knew what was happening yet couldn't see anything.

After it was over, we walked with Ken and Barbie to the trail where they said they had parked. We thanked each other and left. Another chance meeting and another amazing memory.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 657 milliseconds