• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sarah's Submission: Pleasing Master

Sarah's Submission: Pleasing Master

*Author's Note: This is my first erotic short, so all feedback, both positive and constructive criticism, is highly appreciated. Let me know what you liked and what you want more of! If it looks like most people enjoyed it, I will post more chapters of Sarah's adventures. Thanks :)*

*****

"Now boarding zone 2," the gate attendant announced over the intercom. Sarah picked her bags up and joined the line, slowly making her way to her window seat halfway down the plane. After hoisting her small roller bag into the compartment above her, she slid into her seat with a sigh of relief and released her long, blond hair from its restrictive ponytail. Her phone buzzed in her lap, and she looked down at the new text.

Sarah closed her eyes and shivered as electric tingles danced across her body at his words. She responded simply with and powered down her phone as ordered. She couldn't believe that in a mere three hours, four months' worth of fantasies and planning would come to fruition. The plane took off, and she leaned her seat back and relaxed while thinking back on the last few delicious months.

A year ago, Sarah had discovered that her husband of seven years had been having an affair for the last six months. To add insult to injury, he informed her of this while packing his bags to move out of their home and into a condo on the beach with his mistress. Sarah was in shock. She thought their sex life was great; they had sex several times a week. She kept in shape by running every morning and lifting weights three times a week, and as a result had a tight, toned body with a lush backside she got compliments for regularly. She also cooked him dinner every night and provided a sympathetic ear for his many work problems—what more could she have given him?

Over the next few months, Sarah's friends tried to get her to go out with new men, even setting up a few blind dates, but no one caught her interest until a business trip to Chicago one cold, January day when she ran into Derek, an old college hookup. They had only gone out a couple weeks before she moved to Florida after graduation, but Sarah remembered clearly how amazing the sex was with him during that brief period. Nothing happened during that particular trip, but they exchanged numbers and started texting regularly.

Derek and Sarah's text conversations went from casual to steamy within a week of their chance encounter. He told her that even though they had only had sex a few times in college, the memory of her enthusiasm and lack of self-consciousness in bed had stuck with him for the last ten years. He shared that he was into the BDSM lifestyle and was turned on by a woman's complete surrender of control to him.

This struck a deep chord with Sarah, who had fantasized for years about being dominated, made to submit completely to a man's every desire. Her ex-husband had laughed when she tentatively mentioned these wishes, but it seemed like Derek was in her mind and knew her every dirty fantasy.

The two discussed everything that turned the two of them on- from rough deep-throating to anal play and sharing Sarah with other men, among many other kinks. Sarah finally built up the courage to plan another visit to Chicago to see Derek for a long weekend, with the full understanding that while there she would be Derek's sex toy, available for whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. The idea of giving up complete control, after years of being the only responsible one in the household, was incredibly liberating.

The sudden landing of the plane made Sarah's eyes fly open in surprise. She had spent the whole flight thinking about the past and fantasizing about what Derek had planned for her this weekend, and the dampness of her panties testified to her excitement. She glanced nervously over at her row-mates, hoping she hadn't done anything embarrassing like moan while zoned out, but they were both on their phones and not paying attention to her.

As the rows ahead of her emptied out, Sarah started gathering her bags. She tugged on her short skirt and adjusted her deep cleavage so her nipples didn't show. The first instruction Derek had given her was to wear a slutty outfit that would get her stared at but not arrested, and the resulting miniscule black skirt and deep-cut white crop top revealed much more skin than she was used to showing in public.

Men outright ogled her as she made her way to the pickup section of the airport in four-inch turquoise heels, and the attention made Sarah feel like an object while heightening her arousal. She spotted Derek up ahead, and her heartbeat raced in anticipation.

"You look like a cheap stripper. Good girl," Derek greeted her with.

Sarah blushed bright red and looked at the ground before whispering, "Thank you, sir."

"Walk in front of me. I want to watch that ass sway in that slutty skirt of yours," he instructed, and Sarah hurriedly complied, making sure to add a little extra strut for her new master. When they got outside, Derek pointed out the black Hummer limousine sitting in front as his and waved the driver to put her bags into the trunk.

Derek opened the door and Sarah climbed in, aware of how high her skirt rode on her thighs as she did so. Derek slid in after her and gave her a devilish smile as he looked at her now-exposed pink thong.

"Take that off. That's the last time you'll be wearing underwear this weekend."

Sarah slipped off the tiny piece of fabric and looked at the ground, awaiting his next instruction. Derek took his time looking her up and down, nodding his approval at her choice of clothing.

"When you're with me, everything you wear needs to tell the world that you're a sex object, made for the enjoyment of other men. Your purpose in life is to please me and whoever I give you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." Sarah responded. "I'm your sex toy."

"Good. Now take the rest of your clothes off, take my dick out of my pants and suck me," Derek commanded.

Sarah knelt on the floor of the limo and happily freed him from his pants. Derek's seven inches sprang out and hit her on the cheek, getting a few drops of silky pre-cum on her face. She used her fingers to wipe up his pre-cum and swirled it on her tongue, closing her eyes in appreciation of his taste. She looked over at the window separating the back of the limo from the driver's seat and was startled to find it open, the driver alternating between watching the road and watching them in the rear-view mirror.

"Don't worry about him. Get that cock into your mouth now." Derek chastised her.

"I'm sorry, sir. It won't happen again," Sarah promised.

Sarah licked Derek from the base of his dick to the head, taking pleasure in the way his body shuddered at the feeling of her pink tongue lapping at him. She bobbed shallowly on his cock a few times, getting accustomed to his length and girth, before taking him as deep as she could into her throat.

Derek groaned and fisted his hands into Sarah's hair, pushing her down further, until she could feel his balls on her chin.

"Yeah, baby. Take it like a good slut," he ordered, while holding her in place.

Sarah forced herself to relax and let him dominate her throat. After a few seconds, Derek pulled out and began to roughly fuck her mouth. Saliva poured down Sarah's chin, pooling around her breasts, and her eyes teared up, causing the mascara she had caked on to run down her face and sting her eyes. Derek kept pumping in and out, using her throat with no regard to her comfort.

The rough handling made Sarah's pussy clench and gush, soaking the insides of her thighs and making her moan around Derek's dick. The thought of the limo driver watching no longer bothered her; in fact, she imagined him getting turned on by the show, and it made her even more excited.

Derek's strokes were wilder now; Sarah could tell he was getting closer to the edge. She encouraged him by licking the base of his dick when he was buried in her mouth.

"Fuck yes, baby. I'm going to come soon. Hold my cum in your mouth, don't swallow it yet," he instructed, and then with a loud groan he emptied his balls into Sarah's eager mouth.

Sarah milked every drop, rolling his cum around in her mouth and opening wide to show him it glistening on her tongue.

"My cum is a gift. Wherever I see fit to unload it, it always needs to end up in your mouth. After you swallow it, you will thank me every time. Now swallow," Derek commanded.

"Thank you for your cum, sir," Sarah said after letting it slide down her throat.

Derek patted her head. "Good girl," he praised. "Now sit back up on the seat, but don't put your clothes on yet."

Sarah slid onto the seat and noticed for the first time that they were parked on a long driveway in front of a gorgeous brick mansion. She looked towards the front of the limo and made eye contact with the driver for a long moment before he turned away and asked Derek if there was anything else he needed.

"It's time for your tip. Come on back here," Derek said with a sly grin on his face.

Sarah looked at him in shock. Did he mean what she thought he meant?

"Suck the driver off, swallow his cum, thank him for the ride and then meet me inside," Derek instructed before exiting the limo and walking towards the front door of the house.

The driver entered the back of the limo—Sarah didn't even know his name! —and without fanfare, unzipped his pants and stood in front of her. Still seated, Sarah nervously touched the tip of her tongue to the head of his dick, which was shorter than Derek's but a bit thicker.

Impatient with her reserve, the limo driver shoved himself into her mouth, causing her to choke a bit before she regained her control and relaxed her throat. The driver preferred shallower but faster strokes than Derek, jackhammering Sarah's mouth and causing her jaw to quickly become sore.

"Yeah, yeah. What a fucking whore you are. Best tip ever. Fuck yeah," the driver panted.

He screamed that he was coming and held Sarah's mouth to the base of his cock while unloading into her throat. It seemed like a full minute before he released her, and Sarah fell back against the seat, panting for air. She felt like her brain was foggy from the events of the last half hour but still had the presence of mind to thank the driver for his cum before he exited the limo.

Sarah took a deep breath to collect herself, stepped out of the limo and gathered her belongings. She gazed at the huge house and smiled before making her way inside, eager to experience what other kinky adventures the weekend held.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Sarah's Submission: Pleasing Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 188 milliseconds