• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 07

The Sharpest Lives Ch. 07

12

Born to Die

-----

I deserve an award for waking up to odd situations, I really do.

That's what I thought, as I stared at the little girl standing in front of me.

She probably wasn't more than 6 or 7 years old, but she looked as angry as an angry old lady. She had an angry little face and angry little arms which were both crossed. In anger.

"Who are you and what are you doing in Leo's bed?" she asked acidly.

She had a sweet, full voice, with a little lisp - she sounded like the spoilt baby of an overindulgent family.

"I- wait, who's Leo?"

"Leo, my big brother Leo. Mom told me you are his friend but I don't believe her, you don't look like a friend. You don't even know his name."

"I-I am a friend, sweetheart," I replied hesitantly, shifting uneasily in the bed.

"You have no clothes on. Friends shouldn't be naked," she stated matter-of-factly. She walked over to the curtains and pulled them open. Harsh sunlight streamed through the tall French windows. I blinked stupidly.

"Why are you in Leo's bed?" she asked again, angrily. "This is his bed, not yours, you can't be clothes-less in Leo's bed!"

This is terrible, I thought. How do I get out of this?

"I was outside last night, you see," I started, saying whatever came to mind. "And it was raining outside and your brother saw me, and he's such a nice and helpful man he decided to bring me home... And give me his own bed to sleep in. Because I was tired. And sick, very sick," I added quickly.

"Why don't you have clothes on?"

"The clothes were wet. I let them out to dry."

"You could have taken some pajamas."

Is everyone in this family this tenacious? I thought, annoyed.

"I like sleeping in the nude," I replied desperately. What else could I say?

"I heard you shouting last night."

"I had nightmares. Very sick, remember?"

Internally I was dying of embarrassment. Why didn't Liam stop me from screaming?

She walked back and forth for a while, as though looking around for new questions to throw back at me. I decided to divert her.

"Do you get nightmares? Did my shouting frighten you?"

"Sometimes," she said, contemplating.

"What do you do, do you go to mommy?"

"Mommy's room is too far in the dark."

"Oh no," I said, getting up. I carefully pulled up the cover with me, so I didn't expose anything. "Then what do you do? Sit here, tell me about it," I said, patting beside me.

She eyed me warily, then decided I'm alright. "I go to Alex's room. He stays awake all night playing games on his computer, so I sleep in his bed."

"So it's okay to be in someone else's bed, right?"

"But Alex is my brother, it's okay if I do it," she said, turning to look angrily at me.

Oops, shouldn't had let the conversation go there.

"When I got nightmares, I used to go to my mom and she'd sing me songs," I started. "Even now when I feel scared, I sing."

"You get scared too? I thought old people don't get scared," she mused. She rested her head against the headboard, lying on her side, to face me.

"They're lying to you, pretending to be cool. Everyone gets scared once in a while."

"Leo's not scared of anything," she stated confidently.

"I don't doubt it, but everyone's not the same, right?"

"Can you sing?"

"Yes."

"Can you sing something now?"

"I'm like a jukebox. You have to ask me to sing something. I suck at thinking up things to sing."

"Sing a song from the princess movies!" she demanded, excitedly.

"Hmm okay. I'll try."

I started singing. She fell in, nuzzling into my side, and I gently laid a hand across her, to run my hand across her golden hair.

"Your hair is like Rapunzel's," I complimented.

"Your hair's like mom's before she had to cut it," she replied back. "Sing me another song, please?"

I don't think I had any choice. And I was actually feeling very comfortable. I felt a kind of calmness, that I never experienced before...

"Bambi? What are you doing there?"

We both looked towards the door to see Liam standing there. He looked worried for a moment, then laughed.

"Bambi, are you bothering Kim? Don't be so annoying," he teased, coming closer.

"Oh no Leo, I just thought you were here. I found her," she explained sweetly.

"Oh you did, did you? Kim does get lost sometimes you see, ending up in the wrong bed," he said as he ruffled her hair.

She smiled back at him, all teeth and sunshine, and Liam bent down to kiss her forehead.

This was so odd... He was a totally different person...

"She said you saved her from the rain and gave her a place to sleep, you're a such a nice person Leo!"

"Of course I am," he replied, as he gave me a quick side glance. I glared back, pointedly.

"She can sing too, did you know that?" quipped Bambi, sitting up.

"I didn't... Wow, Bambi, are you good friends with her already?" He walked to the other side of the bed, and tucked himself inside the blanket.

"Maybe, I'm not sure," she replied, suddenly pensive.

"Well, I'm pretty sure I like her, Bam," said Liam, as I felt his hand snake under my back, so his arm was around my bare waist. What is he doing?

Little Bambi seemed oblivious to what was going on. She continued talking, describing what songs I sang her. I watched them both, quietly, wishing to become invisible.

"Do you want to keep listening to her?" he asked finally.

"Well, I would, but I think she wants to go," she said thoughtfully.

"If you want, Bambi, I'll lock her up in a cage and you can hear her sing any time you want," he replied. I felt him curl his fingers into my side as he said that, and I felt my insides turn.

He would do that, I thought. He would actually do that if he felt like it.

Some emotion must have crossed my face, because he suddenly looked at me. I looked away quickly, and felt him relax his grip and slide down my side to rest at my hip.

"Like a little birdie?" asked Bambi.

"Just like a pretty little birdie," he replied. My stomach was twisting, and I felt wrong-

"Oh no," she said, horrified. "Birds die quickly if they're kept in cages, they told us so in school- and she isn't a bird."

"But I'll take good care of her, and she's strong, she won't die that easy," he continued.

"No... No... We shouldn't do that. That's wrong," she replied, trailing off in thought.

I cleared my throat.

"Don't worry, princess, I'll find a way to escape, if he does catch me," I assured her, smiling. "And I'll come sing for you anytime, no caging required."

Her face lightened up, and she sat up on her knees, and gave me a little kiss on my cheek.

Liam laughed. "Go downstairs, Bambi, mom's looking for you, you haven't had breakfast." With his other hand he nudged her off the bed. "We'll come down in a minute."

"Okay." She hopped off and ran obediently to the door. She looked back one more time, and then left, closing the door behind her.

"We have an automatic habit of closing doors. We like our privacy," he commented, as the door clicked shut.

He bought his lips down my neck, and started to kiss, while his other hand slipped over my thigh to rest between my legs.

"Stop," I said softly. "Everything hurts down there."

"The more you keep it still the more it will ache," he persisted, and pulled one thigh up. I cried in pain, and he quickly turned my head towards him to kiss me. His tongue felt good against mine, and I found myself turning my body towards him. But my pussy ached from pain, and he wasn't being gentle at all down there, his hand grasping and rubbing...

"It hurts," I said, nudging my head into the crook of his neck.

"What hurts?" He asked quietly. His touches became rougher, his breaths became heavier.

"My pussy hurts.. My asshole hurts. I feel like you ripped me apart."

"Really? How did that happen now?"

I know what he wanted to hear.

"You thrust your cock into my pussy, Master, and you pounded me over and over again." I rubbed my nipples up and down against his chest, and he hissed in satisfaction.

"What else did I do?" he asked, his breaths caressing my neck.

You cummed in me so many times, in my cunt, in my ass, in my mouth... I'm filled with your sweet cum, Master." I felt his hands move to the front of his jeans, and I felt him unzip. I gasped from the momentary relief from pain. He was removing his jeans now, and he rolled closer to me.

"You're my good little cum slave, aren't you?" he whispered into my ear. I blinked slowly, and he seemed to revel in my every action.

"Mmmmm.. Yes, Master," I breathed.

He threw the covers off suddenly, and grabbed me by the waist and dragged me on top of him. I saw his cock fully erect, glistening with pre cum on top. As he removed his shirt, I bent down to lick it. My hardened nipples hovered over his cock, and I wanted nothing more than to feel his amazing warmth growing between my breasts, as he sprayed cum into my face and breasts...

"Hold it," he ordered. " I didn't say you can lick it, you greedy little slut."

I shiver ran down my spine. "Please, it really hurts, I'm afraid," I pleaded, but I knew it wouldn't work. He just lifted me easily, hands under my buttock, and as he spread them apart I gasped in pain, and I remembered all the terrible things he did to me just a few hours ago.

I had accepted my fate already. I got up, my one hand on his flat abdomen, and with another I spread my swollen pussy lips and sank slowly onto his member. I felt my walls move apart as it stretched to fit his girth. My clit throbbed in pain, being denied stimulation. Tears rolled onto my breasts. He threw out a hand to support me, holding my forearm.

"My sweet babydoll," he murmured. "My little rabbit..." He watched me intently, wiping a tear away with his hand.

I noticed, that his eyes used to darken with his moods. There was no hint of compassion in those grey eyes now. He just wanted...

I slowly pushed myself down and reached to the base of his stiff cock. My muscles were aching, throbbing, spasming, and it was all I could do just to stay standing, balanced on my knees.

"Master," I whispered. "I'm so tired..."

"You are not tired," he stated.

I leaned back and gave a gasp of pain.

"I feel your walls contact and relax against my cock," he whispered. "You don't know how good that feels... And you," he closed his eyes, as if in ecstasy, "so beautiful... Your swollen eyes and lips, your hair, your body... I want you closer to me, little rabbit, come down here and give me a kiss."

I lowered myself down, and I felt his cock inside of me as I moved, and I moaned. He moved my hair aside to a shoulder, his hand caressing my breast as it passed.

We kissed, softly, so tenderly... Our lips met and pressed lightly against each other, and for a moment I sank into it..

Then he thrust up his cock, and I screamed. His hand pressed against the small of my back, as I felt him lift himself again. I moved up, as well, so he wouldn't impale me so suddenly again.

His other hand brushed past my breasts. "You do have energy left, little rabbit," he said. He held down my waist so that I couldn't get up, and started fucking me. My cries were now punctuated by shrieks of pain as he rammed inside me again and again.

"You aren't getting it," he said suddenly, getting angry. "You're supposed to slide up and down, I'm not supposed to be doing this. Of course it will hurt you if only I do it."

"Please, Liam, how do I explain this to you, I'm really, really in a lot of pain!" I cried.

"You are in nothing," he hissed. "You will feel pain when I tell you to."

I didn't understand. Do I dare tell him?

With him, really, there is no second option.

Agonizingly, I lifted myself up from his cock. I honestly expected to see blood. I shuddered at the feeling, as I slid up. I realized I was drenched- slowly, copious amount of cum slid down his cock as I looked on.

He bent his leg, and I thrust my hand back, to supported myself on that. With my free hand now, I rubbed my clit. It felt so different from the first day that I touched it- it was more responsive, almost harder, and seemed to spew out more and more juices with every act. It felt so good, it felt a thousand times better than it did the first time...

I moaned, climbing higher to my climax, when he suddenly grabbed my wrist. I fell down to earth.

"What are you doing?" he asked, his cold eyes boring into mine.

"I- I- I'm sorry," I stuttered, as I tried to wrangle my hand away from him.

"I'm giving you one chance to be in control, and you forget about my pleasure?"

"I didn't really mean to, I'm just in pain, Master, I can't-" I stopped trying to explain myself and broke down into sobs.

He huffed angrily, and suddenly pulled me down to his chest. I felt his cock come out, and I felt the wetness of my cum between my thighs. We rolled over, so that he was on top again, and before I could even ready myself, he pushed his cock deep into me.

By now, my throat was dry, and I was running out of sobs and groans.

I lay there, watching him, tears still streaming down my eyes. He bent forward, his jaw clenched...

How handsome you look, when you're torturing me, I thought blankly, as he pushed his cock deep into me again.

"You know, we have a room called the Gold Room," he started to say. "Dunno why it's called gold, it's actually decorated in pansy pastel shades. It's right near the garden, in a separate part of the house altogether."

He slowly pumped in and out of my pussy. He had my wrists held together on my stomach, trapped between our bodies.

"You like pastel colors, right?" he asked.

It was such an out of the blue statement, I just nodded automatically. I was out somewhere else...

"When Bambi was talking about you singing, I couldn't let go of the idea," he started, and he picked up speed as he talked. His eyes had that odd gleam again, and his lips curled into a smile as he grunted, locking his moans in his throat.

"To keep you locked up like a little bird in a golden cage... And whenever I want, you will sing for me... Only for me..." he said, smiling cruelly.

I looked back at him, feeling my heart beating like a little bird's... any time it might explode...

"Do you see what I see? I see you in that room, dressed just the way I want, waiting quietly for me everyday on that bed.. My little pet that I can use any time, any way I want to. You'll eat when I want you to, sleep when I want you to, even think when I want you to... And I'll keep you locked up in that little room, away from the rest of the world, forever."

I looked at him, my eyes widening, and truly felt despair.

"I'll pound that little pussy of yours until you can't remember what normal feels like.. I'll keep your pussy and ass stuffed for my pleasure all the time, and your sweet little whore mouth will only drink my cum..." His strokes became even faster. He squeezed my breasts as though trying to rip them apart. Through gritted teeth he whispered into my hair..

"Only I can see you, only I can touch you... I'll be all you will ever need..."

I felt my mind fogging over, as goosebumps erupted over my skin from the excessive stimulation. "And I'll make sure every fucking atom of your body knows that it belongs to me..."

Through the haze I felt his cum shoot deep inside me, and he waited until every last drop was out, before pulling out.

He lay on top of me for a while, breathing deeply. I realized I was panting as well, and that we were both drenched in sweat.

"Birds die quickly in cages," he muttered suddenly, as if wondering out loud.

I felt him starting to move away after a while. He slipped from my arms, and I watched him roll out of the bed. I tired to move up, get up- but my muscles felt sore and cramped, and I weakly fell back into the bed. He picked up his clothes, and headed to the bathroom. I looked up, staring at the ceiling, and slowly stretched my arms and legs.

Move, I willed. Move. Otherwise he'll play with your skin, said my brain cryptically.

It was so difficult...

After some time, he came out, washed and dressed.

"I'll tell them to bring you something to eat here," he said, looking at my state. "Meanwhile you can go wash up."

"... Can I go home?" I asked meekly.

"Yeah, sure," he replied, not really looking at me. Then he just left.

I felt a bit better, so I tried to get up again. Shakily, I made my way to the bathroom. He had already left the bath half full with clean water for me, and I sank gratefully into its warmth.

I flexed my arms and legs slowly, letting it ease my muscles.

What's going to happen now? This question seemed to pop up even more than usual recently. I passed a hand over my belly.

What do I do if I get pregnant? I can't deal with this, and I don't know how he'll take it. Two people in a relationship is one thing, but a child is completely different.

Liam had gotten me a morning after pill last time. I'll have to get my own soon, I thought.

Did he want to make me pregnant?

I shivered at the thought of his seed, inside of me, right now... He came so many times, my womb must be full of him now... And I imagined his child, his flesh and bones, growing inside of me, draining me from the inside...

The ultimate form of possession...

Where are these fucked up ideas coming from, I thought suddenly.

I continued washing myself, trying to take my thoughts somewhere else... It was the middle of the day, and I was so tired, it was as though I was drugged...

Was I drugged? No, when would he even.. Why would he even...

I got up suddenly, my blood rushing. This is terrible. This is wrong. I have to get out. I can't submit this easily.

But when you're in front of me, you start panting like a bitch in heat, said a snide voice in my head.

Well, that won't happen again. The way you are, I'll die if I stay by you, I replied back internally.

Me? You?

What's going on?

You know what's going on, said the voice again.

It was his voice.

"Fuck you!" I said out loud. I grabbed the towel and started drying myself.

You want me to do that, continued the voice. You want me to actually lock you up in a cage, and use you for my sick pleasures... like the little slut you always wanted to be. You love this.

I growled, almost scraping the skin off my toes. I have to get out of here, before this running commentary turns me into a complete mental patient.

Little rabbit, you should be happy. Not everyone gets their deepest wishes fulfilled!

I banged the door open, to see Liam's mother in the room.

"Oh!" she said, hurriedly, looking down.

I closed the door quickly, and grabbed a towel. I'm so stupid, I thought pathetically. I should have been more careful. I passed a hand over my chest, as goosebumps erupted.

Your nipples are hard as rocks and you just cummed a little. You have a little exhibitionist in you as well, said his voice mockingly. And that too from my mother? Tsk tsk tsk...

Ignoring, I opened the door again, now wrapped up safely in a towel. His mother was now sitting

"I'm so sorry, honey," she said, smiling. She was sitting on the corner of the bed, perched at a corner, as though she was afraid to disturb it. I noticed a violet-colored dress lying on it on the freshly made bed.

"I'm sorry too," I replied, stepping into the room. "I really should've checked or worn the towel, I'm sorry, I really am-"

"Oh don't worry about that. We're women after all," she said, smiling sweetly. She looked a bit better than yesterday, much less haggard. She patted the dress on the bed.

"I thought you might like to wear something else today," she said. "Do you like it?"

She took it off the bed, and held it in front of her, turning it back and forth.

It was a simple knee length chiffon dress, with an intricate high Queen Anne collar. The lacework extended from the collar all the way to the wrists, and over most of back.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • The Sharpest Lives Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds