• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Allison's Story Pt. 03

Allison's Story Pt. 03

This is a story of Allison Kim. Her mother is South Korean while her father is unknown to her. Allison's mother often told her that her father was a white US Army soldier that she married in Korea but separated when Allison was born. Having that said, Allison stood about 5'5" tall, and weighing in about 110 lbs. Light skinned, and somewhat on the thin side, she had attributes not normal of the typical Asian female. She had big hazel eyes; but what really separated her was her stunning body. She had naturally light brown/blondish hair and was quite endowed with full 34C cup breasts that could pass for D cups depending on the cut of the bra and a nice toned butt that wasn't flat. I guess that was from the father's side of the gene pool.

If you're looking for a visual of Allison, think of an Eurasian version of Emily Ratajkowski from Rob Thicke's "Blurred Lines" with facial features that matched Chloe Bennet from Marvel's Agents of Shield.

But on with the story...

Make sure you read Part 1 and Part 2.

*****

Allison began to slowly wake up. The earth-shattering orgasm that she experienced from Rob going down and fingering her to orgasm was intense. None of the boys she messed around with at school ever wanted to go down on her. She stretched and arched her back, feeling the warmth and coldness of the couch which played games with her bare and soft 18 year old body. She felt like she was in a trance. Her left leg was numb from hanging on the couch; meanwhile her right leg was dangling off the couch. She laid there still thinking about the orgasm. She reached down to her freshly eaten out pussy and she still felt the wetness in between her legs. To her surprise there was still a small pool saliva and her juices on the couch. Curious, she sat up and leaned down to lap up the mixture of spit and her juices off the leather couch before it had all dried up.

"Mmm... I taste good." She purred out to herself.

Allison leaned back into the couch. Now with her back nestled into the corner of the couch she caressed her 34D cup breasts. Slowly squeezing them and pushing together. Seeing her cleavage and pushing them away to see her nicely shaved vagina. She played and pinched her sensitive pink nipples and was getting turned on again. All she kept thinking about was Rob 8.5" cock that she just slobbered all over and tried to deep throat. She thought of all the streams of cum that shot out of the tip of his cock and how it great it tasted. She playfully kept squeezing her breasts, meanwhile rubbing and pinching her pink nipples between the index fingers and her thumbs. She pinched as hard as she could endure and bit her bottom lip. She definitely was getting turned on. More cooing and purring escaped her lips while she took her right left and moved it down to her vagina. There she started rubbing in circles; while still squeezing her breasts with her other free hand. She was going to climax again. Rubbing in circles and circles while pinching her nipples as hard as she came. She arched her back bit her lower lip again; a squeal just came out of her mouth because she came again. Satisfied with another orgasm she laid on the couch again to rest.

Allison closed her eyes for what felt like a few minutes, when she heard her cellphone vibrate. She looked at the message from her mother and the time stamp. It was only 6:00pm. She couldnt believe all that had happened was only in a time span of 2 hours. The message from her mother was one that Allison was glad to read. It said that the liquor store was going to open later tonight. They need to do a count of the inventory because a large order for a wedding came in. This was good news to Allison. She didn't mind staying later here at Rob's place. Not when she just experienced two things that shes never done before. Giving a blowjob and hand job to someone with an enormous cock and having a mind shattering orgasm from the oral he gave back to her. Allison quickly texted her mother back that would be fine and she'll just go out and get some pizza or order some take out. Allison's mother was quite aware that her daughter was very mature and had no fear in letting her be alone for the night. After all, she was 18. Allison's mother knew her daughter was very capable of being by herself. Something her mother, being a single mom, helped instill upon her 5'5" daughter with model-esque features. Often Allison would be approached by middle aged men thinking she and her daughter were sisters. Her mother sent back a text to affirm, and with that Allison cracked a devilish smile on her face and licked her lips. Its going to a good night after all, she thought to herself.

Allison got up. She raised her arms to stretch and put some blood back into her limbs. She noticed Rob was nowhere to be found. But then she heard it... snoring coming from the bedroom. Still clutching her phone she made her way towards the snoring. Stopping off at the bathroom to take some naked selfies of herself. Various posed went through her mind while she was snapping away. Pictures of herself making kissy duck faces. Some images her holding one of her 34D breasts in her hand; some with her licking her own nipple. She took many pictures of herself. She was good looking and proud of her exotic looks. She was taller than most girls in school, standing almost 5'6", natural brownish/blonde hair, hazel eyes that could pass for green, a nice light skin tone, nice full lips and a body that most girls would die for. Playing volleyball for the school and all the running that came with it gave her nice shapely legs and a toned butt that stuck out. Allison would practice yoga at home by watching YouTube. She sculpted her own body. Tall, and lean with curves where they counted. She was an Eurasian version of Emily Ratajkowski from Rob Thicke's "Blurred Lines" with facial features that matched Chloe Bennet from Marvel's Agents of Shield. When she was done snapping pictures of herself she made sure to upload them to her cloud storage that was password protected.

She made her way to the sound of the snoring. It was Rob lying in his king size bed covered with only his sheet. He must have been so tired that he fell asleep naked. it was a light snoring and she thought it was really cute. She stood above him watching him sleep, and then she had a thought. She perched up her phone on the dresser opposite the bed so that it could capture the bed from the side. She had an idea to video what would happen next for her own.

After setting up the phone and pressing the red circle to record she made her way onto the bed. Looking at the phone she gave it a kiss and wink and crawled onto the bed. She sat on her heels watching Rob sleep and slowly moved the sheet away from his body.

There she saw him naked, laying on the bed. One hand under the pillow and the other on his chest. She looked down as his manhood, and took into memory the way it looked. It was flaccid but it was at least to her estimation 5-6 inches long. She rang her index finger along the side of his penis slowly stopping at the tip, only to run it down the other side.

She then held him in her left hand. Even when his penis was not erect she still couldn't believe how big it looked in her hand. She gently grasped his penis and gave it slight squeezes. Slowly she stroked his flaccid penis until it started to swell up on its own from the stimulation. Rob gave a moan under his breath and Allison knew she was doing something right. Allison then looked right at her phone that was recording everything and put a finger to her mouth as if to shush. She took her other hand and cradled Rob's balls. Again, Rob gave another moan of approval. Allison gave herself a giggle and leaned down to get closer to his now engorging cock. She slowly licked the crown of the penis head in swirls and then took the head into her mouth. She slowly took her time sucking on the head of Rob's now erect penis. She couldn't help but put both of her hands around his penis one on top of the other and could still see the head of his penis! She looked at the phone and mouth off to it silently (LOOK HOW BIG HIS DICK IS.) She proceeded to use her tongue to lick up and down the shaft of Rob's now engorged cock. She couldn't stop thinking how slutty she looked. Naked and leaning over this man's penis. Licking it up and down, sucking on the head, and cradling his balls. She would take one of the balls into her mouth and give it a little suck. Rob moaned a lot more now. Allison could not help herself anymore. All this sucking foreplay started to get her really horny. The stirring in the pit of her stomach was returning again. She took her right hand off Rob's balls to prop herself up; now she was on all fours next to Rob's sleeping body and used other forearm to keep her up. She arched her back in this position and spread her knees. Allison started rubbing the delicate lips of her vagina in circles and from left to right. She was really getting hot and bothered now. Her wetness was started to come out from her. Allison was getting carried away she decided to go down deeper on Rob's cock until it touched the back of her throat. Rob's felt the push down on his penis and opened his eyes to see the top of Allison's brown/blonde hair bobbing up and down.

"Well, hello there. I thought I was having a dream..." He greeted Allison and smiled.

"Hi, I came in and saw you sleeping. I thought I'd give you a nice wake up." She answered.

Allison looked up at him, now grabbing hold of his fully engorged and hard cock. Putting it next to her face and giving herself playful slaps with his cock. She went back to licking the side of his cock while making eye contact with Rob.

"Your dick... it's is so big..." She said to him.

"I'm glad to hear you like it." Rob said back to her.

Allison smiled while examining every bump and curve from the veins. She literally marveled at the size of manhood. She started stroking him with her left hand, and dipped her head down to suck on his balls some more. Rob seeing this drove him insane. Allison's perfect heart shaped ass was in the air while she greedily slobbered on his cock. Rob reached out with his arm and moved down Allison's belly. Allison had now moved closer to Robs chest and rob slowly inserted his finger into Allison hot abyss. He could feel how hot and wet she was becoming; he also loved the sounds she was making while he was rubbing and moving his finger in and out of Allison's vagina ever so slowly.

Rob couldn't take it anymore. He quickly grabbed Allison by her shoulders pulled her up to him and rolled her over onto her back. Allison gave a quick gasp from the sudden movement, while Rob placed himself between her legs. He moved down and started to lick her. He put his mouth over his clit and started to massage Allison's vagina with his tongue. This drove her absolutely crazy. She grabbed at the sheets and moaned like the slut she was turning into. She looked right into the camera and flashed a huge smile. She was close to climaxing again and she knew it. She looked down at Robs face, hearing the slurps from his licks; seeing how he took his other hand and was masturbating his ginormous and hard cock. Allison writhed and arched her back. She had come again. Having come again, she wanted more; and then Allison in a soft whisper:

"Fuck me."

Rob startled, looked up at Allison. Licking his lips, licking and savoring the taste of Allison answered:

"What? Are you sure?"

Allison nodded a yes, and took her bent index finger to her mouth to bite down on her knuckle.

Without hesitation Rob moved up and onto his knees. He spread Allison's legs to see her perfectly shaved vagina now glistening with her juices and his saliva. Rob placed the head of his penis at the opening and rubbed himself up and down. He could barely fit his head in. He gather some spit from his mouth and spit down on his penis and rubbed it over using his hand.

"Are you sure?" He asked again.

Allison looked back in his eyes and flashed a big smile.

"I want you to be my first. I did everything else with you today." She answered him.

"Okay, but once I'm in, I'm not going to stop. I don't want to hurt you..." Rob told her.

"Its okay. I'm ready. Take my virginity. I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME."

Allison said now in a louder tone. Specifically loud so that now it was heard and clear while the phone was recording.

Hearing this got Rob's blood pumping. He slowly pushed his cock into Allison. Slowly and smoothly he tried to put as much into her as possible. He heard gasps coming from Allison every time he pushed further and further into her, until he felt something push back. This was it, he thought to himself. I'm going to make this bitch mine. He leaned forward and gave Allison a deep kiss on her lips, pulled back and thrusted himself into her. Allison let out a yelp and tried to push Rob off. Rob was not going to let her get away. He told her this was going to hurt and he wasn't going to stop. He cradled Allison's head in his forearms and was literally on top of her, pinning her to the bed. Allison's arms wrapped around Rob's torso and her nails dug deep into Rob's skin while he pumped every inch of himself in and out of her. Rob could feel the walls of Allison's vagina squeezing around his cock. It felt unbelievable to him. Her juices and probably the blood from her hymen breaking was adding more lubrication for him to pump harder and deeper into Allison. Rob placed his hand over Allison's mouth while he forcefully rammed his cock into her until he bottomed out in her. Allison was helpless to it all and just screamed into his hand. Muffled screams that would all be recorded to be viewed later.

Rob enjoyed every minute of this. He pumped and gyrated his pelvis into her for about 20 minutes. Savoring every whelp and moan that escaped Allison's covered mouth. It was just too good of a feeling. All of a sudden he felt her vagina clamp around his penis. She was climaxing. She was thrashing her head around. Rob's grabbed a fist pull of her hair and yanked it back. Lustful moans and growls escaped through Allison's clenched teeth.

"Who's fucking you right now, Allison?" Rob said at her, demanding the answer.

"You are..." Allison managed to say, while getting fucked without caution. The slapping of their skin only turned her on more.

"Who am I?!" Rob asked her.

"Robert..." Allison had trouble saying because Rob was really going full force on her now

"Who's owns this pussy now? Who does it belong to?' Rob demanded of her.

"You do... you do." Allison yelled out.

"Who? I cant hear you. Tell me who owns your pussy!!" Rob was now scolding her.

"YOU DO. ITS YOURS. TAKE IT. IT BELONGS TO YOU! I BELONG TO YOU!" Allison screamed out.

"And who are you?" Rob asked sternly.

"I'm Allison, I'm yours." she replied.

"No, you're my cum-slut from now on. I am your master. You obey me and ONLY ME."

Rob said with a smirk on his face. As he went balls deep into Allison. Feeling her tight hole gripping his 8.5" rod of manhood.

"Who are you?" Rob asked again.

"I'm your Allison. Your cum-slut. I belong to you and only you."

As Allison looked him in the eyes for affirmation with tears streaming from her own eyes; tears of lust and love. The feeling in the pit of her stomach was coming again. She welcomed it now. She needed that feeling.

Rob was delighted. She was all his now. He stopped pumping and grabbed her legs to put on his shoulders. This was Rob's favorite position. This was the test to see how much she could really take. He pinned her down, holding her arms down and with her legs on his shoulders she had no route for escape. He began to plow into her. With this position he could get extra thrust and get extra deep into her. He hammered into her until he bottomed out into her. Balls deep and he swore he must have hit her cervix. Allison screamed. He felt her pussy spasm again around his cock. This second time was too much for him. He felt the urge to cum as well. And with that he gave Allison all he had. He slammed into her with all his might. Grunting and staring down at her, their eyes met while he went back to covering her mouth with his hand. He exploded inside her at the same time Allison climaxed from being impaled by his gigantic cock. Rob flooded Allison from the inside, but Rob could not stop. It felt too good. He pumped and pumped himself into her until he drained whatever baby batter was left in his balls into her. He knew it would be much because the first load was usually enough to fill a shot glass. He knows this from experience.

As both their climaxes waned, Rob rolled off Allison, sliding out of her leaving a trail of cum and blood and the base of her vagina. Rob closed his eyes and had to take a rest. He was spent. He successfully empty his balls into a young 18 year old virgin. He gave her gorgeous breasts a good squeeze and slapped the side of her ass knowing full well he, himself did a great job. Allison rolled onto her side and grabbed her vagina and although in pain, she welcomed it. With her other hand she wiped the tears from her eyes and looked right into phone that was recording. She gave a smirk and a wink, and raised her index finger to her mouth to motion a shhh...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Allison's Story Pt. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds