• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mr Vanilla Gets Sprinkles!

Mr Vanilla Gets Sprinkles!

I have a friend, Wilhelm, who had been growing bored with his marriage. He was a raring Foodie with some pretty interesting tastes and women were always throwing themselves at him. He didn't know that his niceness and decency was what drew them. Women were tired of the assholes, the players and getting hurt. So they would flirt with him mercilessly and tell him their fantasies. He would blush and not think much of it. But he was getting frustrated of working day in and day out in his corporate Military job and not getting any relief. He loved his wife Lucia but was feeling unappreciated. He began to fantasize about a young Hispanic soldier who would visit the base and bat her heavily lashed eyes at him.

Isabella was a stunning Spanish seniorita with amazing curves. She strongly resembled Sofia Vergara and she would sashay past him in her tight-fitting cammo's. Wilhelm would clench his jaw as she passed him, huge brown tits bouncing and round ass like 2 puppies under a blanket. He began to lose focus at work. He kept thinking about her perfect pink lips enclosing his straining German cock. He got to the point where he had to keep running to the bathroom because his mercenary would salute her sassy curves every time he caught sight of her.

One day he was in the Latrine leaning again the wall and pissing. The urine stream felt so good that he began to stroke his large assault rifle. He leaned his arm hand against the back of the urine and pulled at his pud, thinking of Isabella and her amazing smell. To his embarrassment, the door to the Latrine opened and she walked in!

"Oh...my..God!" he exclaimed, "I'm so..so..sorry...I"...he stumbled over his words and was red as a beet with embarrassment at being caught. But her reaction caught him absolutely by surprise"

"OOoohhh Papi..." she cooked, "Mi Amor.....what a handsome and beautiful schwanz you have...Oiiiieeee...sooo BEEG and strong....oohhhh, please, Mr. Wilhelm, can I touch it? You American men are so....manly"

Wilhelm looked at her in shock as she took his hardening cock with its huge veins and bulbous in her tiny hands and began to stroke it. To his consternation, it got even BIGGER, so big, in fact, it seemed to take over the room. "We will be caught!" he hissed, desperate to not get in trouble with his superiors but loving her skilled touch. Up and down she stroked, wetting her finger and playing around the glans, the opening and fondling his balls. "Please", he moaned, "Please, I'm married...."

With a little chuckle, she smiled and said "Oh Papi Sexy, I KNOW you is married, but no one has to know. I have wanted you for SO long and fantasized about having you" Then she led him into the nearest stall and locked the door. He lost control then and pulled his pleated Army-issued pants down around his ankles. His proud Glock stood at total attention pointed towards the incredibly sexy and beautiful Isabella.

Isaballa stripped down, revealing perfect rounded brown boobies with gumdrop nipples. She began to massage her tits, never taking her eyes from his. She sat on the toilet and spread her legs, really a shaved little brown chestnut of a pussy with the tiniest landing strip. He could smell her...like a spicy Tempranillo. Her little lips swelled in front of him as she pulled her labia apart and put a finger deep in her little Empanada. She pulled her finger out and he could see the moisture on it. "Mmmmm," she sighed..."Tastes so good, Captain...you like me?" He could only nod as she plunged her long-tipped red nail back into her quim and brought it out again, this time smearing her Mojo sauce across his gasping Lips.

Wilhelm groaned deep in his throat, desperately needing release. His dick began to throb and clench on it's own as he was at the edge. Isabella then brought him to stand right in front of her as she sat on the toilet and began to lick the head of his penis with sensual tiny strokes. She took tiny sucks on the head and massaged the bottom of his shaft, pressing into the area between his two balls. He got even harder as she started to take his Love machine deep into the cavern of her mouth, one inch at a time until her nose was pressed into his public hair. Faster and faster she went and he grabbed her long silky hair.

"Isabella, stop..." he weakly protested, "I can't cheat on Lucia, it's not right" She ignored him and began licking and sucking his cock and had it so deep in her throat that he could feel her windpipe.

"Mmmm, yes, babbee..." she murmured, "Cum for Mami, cum in my mouth, I want to taste you." She was purring and humming as she wrapped her round Tomatillo's around his balls. He then started fucking her face wildly, unable to stop the wild gyrations of his strong hips.

"OHHHHH FUCK!" he roared, as mountains of salty cum shot out of his engorged cock into her throat. He was so deep in her Love gullet, he swore he could feel her esophagus milking and draining his cock. She never stopped sucking and bobbing her head until her pulled her off and pushed her down on the ground. Just as he was bellowing his pleasure, someone came in the bathroom and rapped sharply on the door.

"Captain Wiener?" the soldier questioned, "Are you ok?" Wilhelm struggle to regain his composure while drawing gasping breaths and legs shaking hard. Isabella was smirking up at him from her splayed positure on the floor. The sexy Puta was licking her lips to make sure she got all of his delicious spunk.

"I am FINE, Private!" Wilhelm shouted, "I will be out in a minute!" With a look of gratitude at the still panting disheveled girl solder, he zipped up and exited the bathroom. He watched the door for several minutes but she didn't emerge. With a puzzled shake of his head but a satisfied smile, he went on with his day.

On the drive home, he was struck by a wave of anxiety. He thought of the Tailhook scandal and his wife. A wave of remorse swept through him. How could he face Lucia? Just because after the kids, their lovemaking had slacked off, didn't mean he should have been with Isabella. But Isabella was like a flame to him...Caliente...he was helpless to resist her.

With trepidation, he crept into the house. To his surprise and disappointment, there was no dinner on the table, nor smells of cooking. Instead he heard some Music upstairs and the kids were all out. He figured Lucia was in their bedroom, he could slip past her and wash Isabella's coral lipstick off his limp manhood. He neared the bedroom and stopped short. He heard a strange sound, almost like a cry of pain but with soft sighs. He opened the door and almost jumped out of his skin. There was his lovely wife between Isabella's legs licking her wet pussy and fucking her with a 10-inch black dildo!

Lucia was slurping Isabella's lips and busily fingering herself and rubbing her clit. Wilhelm cleared his throat. His heart was racing and his Missile made a pup tent out of his pants. His lovely wife looked up from plunging the huge fake cock into the Spanish Siren and casually said, "Hello, husband" Isabella then gave me cry that she was cumming. She looked into Wilhelm's eyes and screamed, "OIIEEE!!! Whee! Oohhhh Sexy Beeotch, you make me cum so hard! Lick my culo, fuck my hole!"

Lucia rubbed her face in Isabella's steaming and wet cum-bucket and reached for Wilhelm's zipper. "We've been waiting for you, what took you so long?" she asked, arching her dark eyebrow at his rock hard cock. Wilhelm started to say something then thought better at it. The two women got on their knees in front of him and Lucia kissed Isabella deeply. "I can STILL taste his cum, you Puta", she said laughing. Isabella laughed too and they took turns sucking his ramrod. Isabella got behind him and bent him over the bed and licked his asshole and balls from behind as Lucia deep-throated his straining meat.

Both women then got up on the bed doggy-style, almost identical brown tight asses upturned for his pleasure. Wilhelm plunged into Isabella's tight Tortilla and delighted in the spurt of girl-cum that came out. He then alternated between both women's vaginas for several minutes. Lucia pulled his cock-meat out of her pussy and snarled, "FUCK HER...Fuck her hard!" Wilhelm climbed on top of Isabella and pounded the cunt he had wanted so badly for so long. Lucia squatted in front his face and let him taste Isabella's sweetness. His wife was wide openand her quim was so hot for his tongue. He eagerly plunged his ravaging tongue into her opening and sucked her G spot into his mouth. He sucked blissfully at it like a baby nursing at his mother's tit. Lucia was smearing her pussy juice all over his mouth and calling for more.

Wilhelm took a breath and pulled his enflamed and reddened cock out of Isabella and brought Lucia on top of him in Cowboy style. Isabella then knelt down between Lucia's legs and started rubbing and licking her clit. Lucia screamed out that she was cumming...and cumming...and cumming....and yelled that she wanted Isabella's twat in her mouth. As Wilhelm neared his climax, Isabella rubbed her wet cunt with Wilhelm's pre-cum in it all over Lucia's searching tongue and squirted in her mouth.

As she squirted, Lucia sputtered and tried to swallow it all but some splashed on Wilhelm's nipples and stomach. Seeing and hearing that, Wilhelm couldn't hold back the powereful orgasm that ripped through him. He started crying out that he was cumming hard and he ejaculated with a powerful thrust. Lucia screamed as he hit her G Spot hard and made her cum at the same time. All three of them collapsed in a sticky heap, sweaty bodies entwined together covered in their combined juices.

Lucia eventually got up and started to prepare her Enchiladas for all three of them as Wilhelm cuddled with Isabella drained and amazed at the events of the day. No one will ever believe this, he thought, I should write this down so I will remember for all the days of my life. Then he closed his eyes and fell asleep cuddled in Isabella's arms as she stroked his hair and told him how amazing he was.

FOR FOUNTAINPEN67....xoxxoxoxoxo....~sexynursechef~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Mr Vanilla Gets Sprinkles!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 560 milliseconds