• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Thoughts Ch. 03

Dirty Thoughts Ch. 03

As my mind clears from the haze of triumph over having received a hot load of jizz, I realize he has me facing up into his disapproving glare. I avert my eyes, and bite my bottom lip - I'm trying to keep myself from smiling because I've just swallowed around his semen again.

My mind echos with what he said before... '...so now I have to punish you'. A bolt of energy seems to expand in my chest and my stomach as I process the meanings of the words.

His fingertips tighten into me, twisting my hair to force my head up severely, "I'm going to hurt you now." he said, so matter of factly, "I want to hurt you, my pet. You'll like it too... but even your tears and cries of pain bring me pleasure."

I felt a rush of fear and excitement, and my cunt squeezed as if to remind me of it's suffering. I couldn't explain, but it felt right, peaceful, and thrilling; I knew he would never do anything permanent, but the idea that he wanted to strike my flesh, push me, and test my limits was so intoxicating and seductive. I wanted him to leave marks on me. I wanted him to take out his anger and pain on my flesh, and then heal us both by the glorious release of orgasm.

I raised my gaze back to his face, although it was a quick and furtive glance. Without thinking, I smiled softly and said quietly, "Yes. Please."

He didn't move, but I saw something pass behind his stormy eyes and stoic complexion that could have been shock and suspicion, but I hoped was approval.

As I watched his movements with hungry submission, he reached up to my right hand, and unclipped the end of my restraint from the wall. Then he leaned over me, his chest right above me, causing my heart to beat faster, and unfastened the other hand in like fashion. Then he attached my right restraint to where the left had been, and crossed my left over to the right, attaching it there.

He stood, and walked to the end of the bed, detaching one ankle restraint at the end, "Roll over to your left." he looked down at me, his eyes devouring my naked, flushed, and quivering form.

I am sure I did not look graceful as I hastened to roll as he directed me. I could feel my breasts bouncing and then getting trapped under my weight as I lay on my chest. My ass felt cool, the naked cheeks now exposed to the cold air. I could feel myself trying to grind my hot and aching pussy onto the bed. I heard him make an appreciative murmur, and my body responded by waggling my ass up, offering myself.

With my flushed face pressed into the bedding, I found it much easier to not care about lifting my ass up, widening my thighs to expose my cunt, and rocking my hips up in a vulgar display. 'Fuck,' I thought, 'I hope he's looking at my cunt, that he sees how fucking wet I am, how badly I want him to do what he said, I want him to punish me.' I groaned aloud into the mattress, lifting my hips even higher.

I felt his palm running up the backs of my thighs, and up around the curve of my buttocks. I quivered under his hand as it moved along my skin, and pressed my face harder into the bedding to muffle my cries.

"Such a nice whore, all splayed out, ready for me to punish." His fingers trailed lightly all over my ass, running tantalizingly close to my aching hole, but never actually dipping into my wetness.

I was groaning and wagging my bottom around, incoherent in my need for him to keep thrilling me.

Suddenly his hands disappear, and I groan into the bed and move my hips more wildly, begging him to continue his attentions.

After a few seconds I hear rustling sounds, and turn my head to look over my shoulder. He has his back turned towards me, and when he turns back, I cry out and move my hips in both a come-on, and in fear.

He has a riding crop in his hand.

I turn away and bury my face into the bed. My head is yanked up angrily, my hair gripped in his fist as he yanks my head up and back. Now my weak whimpers aren't muffled. I'm panting in anticipation, my heart raging behind my breast, my cunt swollen and hot, and my face flushed with passion.

I can hear his words clearly as he calmly states, "I'm going to whip you with this crop, my sweet girl. I'm going to hurt you, and mark you." My stomach drops in sheer thrill as he continues, "I want to hear your suffering, I want to hear the music you make."

"Uhhhhhh, yes... please" I burst out, the words bubbling up and out of my throat before I really know I'm saying them, "Oh, fuck, please hurt me. I want you to hurt me."

He still has my hair firmly in his grasp, and I tense my muscles in anticipation.

There's a soft hiss of something cutting through air, and then a sudden flash of pain. A yelp pops out of my mouth immediately, and the spot on the bottom of my left buttock throbs with my heartbeat.

Another blow hits me, and another, then more quickly they showered over each globe of my cheeks. Each time the crop kisses my flesh, the hand in my hair pulls me backwards; I can't brace forward in attempt to escape most of the force of the blow. Instead, by pulling my head effectively up and back as he hits me, he actually pulls me into each swing. Even if I wanted to escape the blows, I couldn't. Soon I'm reduced to watering eyes, and an incoherent mix of crying, moaning, and muttered pleas. I'm not even trying to move away, my whole body has relaxed, my ass up in the air as the crop smacked against my flesh again and again.

Inadvertently he would run the tip of the crop or his warm palm over the throbbing places on my ass. These gentle touches evoked a moan, and my body strained against the restraints to follow the hand.

"You take my punishment so beautifully." His voice sounds flushed, but calm, centered. His hand cupped one ass cheek, the thumb trailing a welt, causing me to moan and press myself harder into his palm. "Good, that's my good slut."

I purred out, "Oh yessss, I'm your good girl."

Immediately I felt the harsh kiss of the crop against my ass. I squealed and tried to pull away, ending up yanked back by his grip on my hair.

"Good girls don't get wet from being beat, do they?" his hand was still pulling hard at my hair, and his other hand was tracing the riding crop over my ass, and then dipping it between my cheeks, to lightly flit along my asshole, then down to tease at the entrance of my pussy.

"Mmmmhhhmmm," I cry out, arching to show off what he's talking about, my voice sounds tortured to my own ears, "I'm a slut... I-I-I'm your s-s-l-l-lut" I stumbled on the last confession because I felt the tip of the handle of the crop rubbing up and down my pussy, "Oh... god, please, please, yes I'm a slut!"

He rewarded me by shoving the handle up into my pussy. I called out in nonsense words, and bucked myself back onto his hand, trying to force the handle deeper in me. He withdrew the crop, and was suddenly and furiously whipping me. He concentrated his blows on the flesh of my ass, but once in awhile he would sting my cunt, a hit to my labia which stung, or a full flat smack against my pussy lips. Each time he struck my vagina, I moaned and pressed my body into it as much as I could. I could hear the wet smack when he hit my cunt.

"Yeah," he barked out, each short word punctuated by a sharp whack with the crop and a tug on my hair, "You like being hurt, don't you? Is that why you disobeyed me? Huh? You just want me to punish this cunt!"

His blows became more frenzied, and intense in power. I was no longer forming words, just a guttural, ululating cry, each high note synchronized with the kiss of the crop against my skin. My body was no longer rigid, I let my back droop as I relaxed onto my knees, and my head and neck didn't hurt as much when I stopped fighting the hand pulling it backwards. The pain was bright and stinging; but it also made my womb grow heavy and full with intense pleasure. I abandoned all thought and lost myself in the sensations.

The blows finally stopped, and all I could hear was his heavy breathing, and my broken mewling. My butt swayed in the cool air, as if the empty air could offer some relief from the burning stripes I felt covering my ass and the backs of my thighs. He lets go of my hair, and my head plopped back down against the bed.

As I caught my breath, I could feel him coming back up to stand near my shoulder. My head was still down on the bed, and I felt his hand smoothing my hair and patting down my neck. I moaned and leaned into his touch.

"You are magnificent," he breathed, his hands trailing down my back and over my ass, causing me to moan loudly into the bed, he sighed, as his finger traced around my labia, "mmmmmm, your cunt is dripping wet."

I moved my hips back onto his hands, and pleaded wordlessly for him to touch me.

"Oh poor pussy," his voice was admiring and smug at the same time, "you think that you're going to get to come... don't you?"

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Dirty Thoughts Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds